flirting with fire โ‹Ÿ bucky ba...

By barnesobsessedbi

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ . a careful ceo meets an... More

โฅ
โ™ฌโ‹†ยท
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
the end.

twenty-seven.

331 18 0
By barnesobsessedbi

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

She crawled into the taxi on all fours with a little giggle. Bucky scooting in and pulling her small frame against him as she tugged on her white heels, handing them to James. He gave the driver his address while her hands danced along James' exposed skin. He breathed against her ear, sending a shiver through her that felt freeing and intoxicating.

Poppy looked up at him through her lashes, "darling, were you really going to fuck me in Max's bar?" She slurred as she traced his face with her drunken gaze.

James' eyes met the driver who was smirking in the rearview, when crystal blue eyes look down at her, he is met with her fluttery tired emerald orbs.

"If you would have let me, absolutely." She giggled and shook her head, "is this that territorial thing men do? Max doesn't-."

He shook his head, "yeah, he is. I only get territorial for a good reason." She rolled her eyes, "whatever." He ran the pad of his thumb across her plump blush painted lips, his thumb settling between her teeth.

"Don't roll your eyes, babydoll." She smirked and sucked on his thumb, the taxi drove forward quickly. James large hand settling just under the tulle skirt of her dress while his thumb was in her mouth. "It's my birthday, I like rolling my eyes."
He ran his hands softly over her skin, little whimpers falling from her lips.

Their eyes were locked on eachother until the taxi pulled infront of his Manhattan building. James promptly paid the driver, with a tip for their pda. He hopped out, pulling her onto his hip from the backseat. Her tired legs wrapping around his hips and her thin pale arms around his neck. She nestled her tired face into the crook of his shoulder.

"James?" She whispered as he pressed the UP button. He ran his hand down her back to her bottom, giving her right ass cheek a firm squeeze.

"Yes, Printesa?" He kissed her head as he stepped into the elevator. His tiny doll propped on his right hip, wrapped around him like the needy little thing he wishes she was all the time.

"Thank you for tonight," she kissed his neck, a small hum falling from his lips. "I never want a party again but this one time...it was perfect."

He let out a small chuckle, "understood. No more parties...plenty more surprises." He teased as he opened his front door. She chuckled and slid from his arms, she stumbled a bit and tried to balance with her arms out. He beamed at the adorable sight of her, his drunken little mess.

"I'm hot..is it hot?" She fans her face with her hands and tugs at the zipper under her arm. "Ugh, my hands aren't working," she pouted as she can't get a grip on the tiny zipper. James laughing at the sight of her spinning drunkenly in a circle to get a grip on the tiny red zipper.

He walked up and plants a few soft kisses down the back of her neck, his big hands pulling the zipper down with ease and smirk at her frustration as she turned to face him with her brow pressed.

She lifts her arms and the small red birthday dress falls to the ground in a heap, leaving her in a black lacey corset and lace panties. She didn't necessarily plan on a party, but she knew she would get birthday sex. She giggled to herself as his eyes widen at the sight of her.

"It's my birthday but you get to unwrap me," she giggled. He slithered his arms around her, "my little doll, best gift ever."

He kissed her softly and turned to walk into the kitchen, pouring two glasses of water. She walked over and took a drink as he bent over, pulling a gift from inside a cabinet.

Poppy giggles and does a little drunken wiggle of her hips, "a present, for little old me?!" Her words were thick with her accent and the slur in her tone.

He nodded proudly, she immediately gets all giddy, "oh yay!" She tears open the little box wrapped in mint green wrapping paper. He watches her with such love, feeling valued just by her reaction.

She finds a little cube shaped box under the paper and smirks up at James who sat back on the stool before her, she lifted the lid. There was a dainty gold necklace with one small pearl dangling from the center, "it's perfect," she smiled over at him.
"Thank you, darling." She immediately works at putting it on, James quickly leaning forward to help fasten the small clasp and fix her long straightened hair.

She held her hand gently ontop of the little pearl, "James, this is all perfect. I don't know what I did to get so lucky...but thank you."

She stood before him, where he sat facing her on a stool. She leaned against his chest with a small smile on her pink lips. She pecked his lips softly, but his hand met the back of her hair, pulling her against him with more fervor. James deepens the kiss with his tongue along her lips, she hummed against his mouth as she tastes the remnants of their alcohol filled evening.

"Babydoll, there is something else in the box." He pointed at the little white box and she furrowed her brow.

She pulled out a little card in the bottom. She looked into his crystal pools and tore the envelope revealing a small mint green card with a red poppy on the front.

"Awe cute," she hums. "A poppy for your Poppy," she smiled over at him. When she opened the card the smile left her face.

Inside the small card was just a note, "to the girl thats changed my everything for me, show me your world, your home. Maybe I can solve one of the mysteries of my girl by seeing where she comes from."

She stared at the card for a moment, her drunken mind more confused than anything. She looked up at James, studying him, her brows laced together and confusion etched in her narrow stare.

"A trip? No. The party and this beautiful..." she touched her necklace and shook her head, "James, no."

She felt her breathing thicken, as he nodded, "I want to see where the woman I love grew up. I want to experience your home."

She nodded, understanding his intention but feeling overwhelmed anyways. She wasn't ready to go home.

"James... we'll talk about this when I'm sober."

She smirked at him mischievously as she climbed atop his lap, straddling him with her legs wrapped around him as he sat in a stool at his kitchen island.

Her dainty hands finding his hair, "will my boyfriend unwrap me now?" She drunkenly flirted as he quickly nodded and stood up, holding her petite frame with one arm as his other hand held her cheek, kissing her softly.

As they walk into the hallway he notices a cluster of Venus flytrap in a small black pot. "Little shop of horrors?"
He nodded his head and she giggled, "no, Sir. They represent persistence."
He smiled at her and kissed her head again as he walked into her bedroom.

He gently sat her on the edge of his large bed, her thick straightened hair a mess around her frame. He slipped from his shirt and smiled down at her, kneeling down so he was before her. He started to unfasten the line of clasps on her corset as she watched him, his intense focus sending a wave of hot flutters through her core. She bit her lip as she stared at him undressing her.

As James undid the last clasp, her breasts sprung from the fabric, his mouth immediately meeting each of her nipples. She hummed as his hands slowly wrap around to her back, caressing her soft pale skin before tugging on her lace panties.

As he pulled them down over her ankles, he looked up and admired the sight of her, his bare little thing before him. Her emerald eyes blown wide with drunken lust, "now unwrap yourself from those pants." She joked as she turned and crawled on all fours toward the headboard, away from him.

James quickly gripped her ankles and yanked her to the end of the bed. "Lay back, baby, my sweet birthday girl," he hummed as he unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down.

She watched intently as he knelt down at the edge of the bed. His eyes took in the vision before him, "my perfect little babydoll, fuck." He peppered kisses up her inner thighs, his tongue pressing against the spots that made her body writhe under him.

He let out an airy breath against her sheath, James watched as she tightened without a touch. He pressed a few gentle kisses up her folds as scattered moans bellow from the drunk redhead sprawled across his large mattress. Her orange tresses a tousled mess across his black bedding as she gripped her chest with one and hand his blankets for something to hold onto. She swore she would float away if she wasn't holding on.

"Ahh James," she hummed the moment his mouth latched onto her clit. His tongue telling stories against her nub as his lips held her sensitivity. His arm holding her in place while she bucked her hips against his mouth. The fire ignited inside her gut, her climax already in sight as she rushed the climb under his lips.

He looked up at her, an entangled mess of love, beauty, and pain. His tongue flattening  against her warmth as she hums to catch her breath. His right hand rubs his length through his boxers, the sight of his tiny writhing mess before him sending him hurtling toward his own climax as he watches her wiggle.

His left hand gently caressed across her belly and chest before softly lapping down her wet folds, the airy moan that dripped from her mouth was almost animal and it swelled his chest. The knot starting to unravel, the burning in her chest unwavering as his tongue found a pattern of dipping into her entrance and flicking over her sensitive nub at a rapid pace.

He felt her beginning to fall apart in his mouth, causing James to do what he knows she can't resist, he sucked against her folds.

"James!" She yelled as her thighs pressed against his head. He licked everydrop from her as she writhed below his grip.

"Fuck baby, you really do taste like cherries," he ran his hand down her warmth again with a sly smile. He watched her squirming while she came down from her high. Grabbing her entire sex with a firm hold of his large rose covered right hand before he stood and slowly moved to hover above her. His left arm holding him a few inches above her.

She admired the sight of her slick all over his chin stubble and lips. He leaned in close and pressed his lips against hers, she hummed when she tasted herself on him.

"Please, I want you?" She pleaded as his eyes traced her, her lips plump and open like he always wanted, no lip biting her drunken mind repeated.

He nodded and slipped quickly from his grey briefs, tugging at his large length. Poppy licked her lips as her eyes trace his form, he prods himself against her entrance, his tip playing along her soaked sex as she moans, "please, James."

He slowly plunged inside her, splitting her with his thick length. Her eyes screwed shut as his tip met her depths and a loud moan ripped through her chest. He fought his bodies urge to whimper at how amazing she felt, until she started pulsating around him. Her nipples pebbled under his fingers, his pace quickened. He let the quiet whimper of a moan fall from his mouth as she tightened around him.

She smiled at the sound, her man with so much control letting himself feel weak under her touch. "I love you James," she smirked.

She was chasing down her second orgasm as he hurtled towards his high. "I love you too, Poppy, baby."

The bass in his voice, sent a pulse into her that had her unraveling. She meets her tantric end just as he comes undone inside her, spraying her insides with his hot cum, a flutter of a moan released from her plump lips as she smiled up at him.

He slid down to lay next to her, pulling her small frame against him. He pressed a gentle kiss against her forehead.

She closed her eyes, her breath steadying as she looked over at him, her body cuddled up next to him in bed, "James what do you think your soul is made of?"

He chuckled, "you really are whimsically adorable, Poppy. Hmm never thought about it. And yours, baby?"

Her cheeks were drunken and rosy as she smirked, "whimsical, still adore that word...and you, I adore you." She took a breath and shoved her hair from her face, he immediately helped to tuck some strands over her back, his fingers dancing along her bare skin. She let out a whispered hum at the way his touch felt, peaceful.

She closed her eyes, "I like to think souls are made up of flowers and nature all arranged in beautiful bouquets that tell a story about the people you love or that have impacted your path."

She slurred as she giggled, he shook his head, "I love listening to what you have to say."

"Hey, maybe I'm partial, I am called Poppy and my man has flower tattoos that I adore. But I did dream it when I was younger...all the time."

She smiled as her jade eyes flutter up at him. "I'm very drunk and I'm 28 now," she nodded matter-of-factly. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head.

The quiet filled the room as the drunken couple slowly drifted to sleep. Poppy smirked and nestled into him, whispering, "the closer you get to me, the more scared I get that my fate will crash down on us."

"Such a mess of unhappiness and denial," he whispered. "Love doesn't have to be impossible babydoll. You're not gunna scare me off with your chaos, Poppy."

"And in the middle of all my chaos...I found you," she hummed as she rested her head on his tattood chest and started to drift off to the sound of his heartbeat.

"My forever," she added in a drunken slur that only left him enraptured.

James Barnes had lost control to the girl with fiery hair, his wildflower, Poppy.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 12.7K 80
A Modern Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** TW - Lots of BDSM. Sexual content. Sex Work. Death. Violence. You worked for Mr Barnes as his secretary...
252K 8.3K 143
This is the Sequel to Winter's Widow and Thunder's Throne pt1! Hydra has been defeated, at least for now. You and Bucky are just trying to raise your...
615 58 10
Bucky still cant get past the nightmares, but then his past starts to creep back in, in the most unexpected way. Fair warning... It's going to get st...
34.6K 321 3
a collection of marvel character one-shots. fem!!reader!! warnings mature themes language some violent themes