An Unlikely Friendship / Sund...

By BatManCawCaw

In the original Security Breach, the one who helped Gregory was none other than Freddy Fazbear. But things ta... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight (FINAL)
Thank You :)

Chapter Twenty-Four

2.3K 70 19
By BatManCawCaw

Chica's eyes widened. "Are you sure? Did she say all this to you?"
Freddy nodded slightly. Chica took a deep breath. "This is a big problem."
"No kidding," Freddy shook his head. "But first, we have to figure out how to get out of this room."
Chica nodded in agreement. 

The two spent time searching the room for some kind of way to escape. But as minutes ticked by, their small flickers of hope slowly died. Eventually, they decided to take a break and sit down for a bit. 

Chica interrupted the loud and awkward silence. "So... how are you?"
Freddy exhaled slowly as if thinking of what to say. "I have no words. Though this situation could be a lot better."
Chica silently agreed. Freddy paused for a moment before speaking cautiously. "I miss the old days." 

Chica glanced at him and something in her eye hinted to keep talking, and so he did. "I miss having pizza parties after a big show, making the children happy, the old security guard..."
"I liked the old security guard," Chica smiled. "He was nice."
"Yeah," Freddy agreed, smiling back. 

The two sat in silence again, remembering all the good memories they had. "I feel bad," Chica lowered her gaze.
Freddy twitched his ear worriedly. "What for?"
"We left out Sun and Moondrop." 

Freddy raised his eyebrow. "So? They aren't part of the friend group."
Chica was puzzled. It was as if his personality suddenly changed. "Freddy, how can you say that? We could always give them a chance!"
Her words seemed to have switched something inside Freddy and he relaxed. "Yeah."

Just then, something clicked. Since nothing else was in the room, Chica guessed that the door had unlocked. "Freddy, I think the door unlocked."
Freddy didn't say anything but silently followed Chica as she stood up and made her way to the door. She reached out and carefully turned the door handle. She was right. It was unlocked.

Chica gestured to Freddy to follow her as she opened the door and peeked out. There was no sign of Vanessa. "Clear," she pointed out before walking out and observing their surroundings. 
Freddy followed her without hesitating. "Look Chica, an elevator," he pointed.
She followed to where he pointed and smiled. He was right. 

"Let's go. We need to get to the others and warn them," Chica walked into the elevator, Freddy right behind her.
He nodded in agreement and together, the two let the elevator take them up.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 7.5K 69
10 months before UA, Izuku was in an accident. That costed to him to lose his memories. But what happens when he gets them back one week before the U...
589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
48K 1.3K 37
Steven, Homeworld, Danger... Diamonds... Those words don't sound too comforting together, right? Who said this was a comforting story? For Steven and...
3.2K 67 9
In this Au wild is actually from the Sheikah tribe and none of the others know that but somehow the secret gets out ( this is based on an Au made on...