Off The Rails (BNHA x Male OC)

By silverowlbells

Namura Yuji was a normal 15 year old with a pretty crappy quirk. He's quite the trouble maker; a delinquent a... More

1: Introducing...Him
2: Ice To Meet You
3: To Catch An Owl
4: To See A Ghost
5: Test It Out For Yourself
6: I've Got To Go Away
7: Why Is It Always My Problem?
8: Help Me Out Here
10: Irresponsible Parenting
11: Real Deal
12: The Fall From Grace
13: Keep It Clean
14: Good Luck Out There
15: My Dinner With The Problem Child
16: Reunion Tour
17: Ahoy There
18: Calculated Mistakes
19: Surprise?
20: Can You Believe That?
21: Three Trench Coats In A Kid
22: We'll Burn That Bridge When We Get To It
23: Coming In Clutch
24: Get In The Spirit Of Things
25: Your Opinion Is What Matters
26: And So It Begins
27: The Yee To My Haw
28: The 4th Element
29: Take A Chance On Me
30: The Warning Signs
31: Can I Steal That? I Promise To Keep It Safe
32: Where In The World
33: The Great Escape
34: Throw The First Punch-Make It A Good One
35: Enough Hands To Hold Both Of Yours
36: How Many Walls Does A Room Have?
37: Catch 22
38: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 1
39: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 2
40: Do It For The Fame
41: Loose Lips Sink Ships
42: Take On Me
Finale
Epilogue

9: Partners In (Not) Crime

8.7K 497 114
By silverowlbells

"I'm glad that you're both okay. I was so worried when you told me it was you who did that massive jump on the news." Yuji said. 

Midoriya smiled. "Well I had to get Kacchan back as soon as possible." He said, blushing. "And we did have help. Ghost, the vigilante was there. If he hadn't been we would have walked right into All For One's trap like those pros.". 

"Ghost?" Yuji echoed. He prayed that his acting was better than he thought it was because right now he did not sound convincing. "Isn't that a bit above his pay grade?". 

The answer was obviously yes. He helped little old ladies, caught rat themed criminals and helped people get home safe. 90% of his job was boring as shit and cold and or damp. Fighting alongside pro heroes in a covert rescue operation was NOT in his wheelhouse. 

"I don't think so." Midoriya said excitedly. "He saved us and I got my boyfriend back with no issues. Just some broken ribs, which he actually figured out first.". 

"How the fuck do you even hear something like that?" Bakugou asked, more to himself than anyone else, but Yuji answered nonetheless. 

"A cracking sound maybe?" He said innocently. "I mean, it could be possible for someone to hear it. They'd just have to have very sensitive ears and be really close to you.". Midoriya's eyes flashed with mischief. 

"Well...he was pretty close to you Kacchan." The green haired teen said with a smirk. Bakugou went bright red. His heartbeat sped up as he glared at his boyfriend. "Come on, you were right on top of the guy!" He giggled.

"Shut the fuck up..." Bakugou grumbled, but it was useless. He already looked incredibly flustered. His heart was beating out of his chest. Yuji blushed faintly. Did Bakugou really like Ghost-er Yuji? He had no way of knowing they were the same people. 

God why was his life so confusing? Yuji pushed the thoughts of vigilantism and being attracted to both his new friends aside and went back to enjoying their little reunion. 

--------- --------- --------- --------- ------- ---------- --------- 

"Thank you.". 

Yuji smirked and turned around. He had heard the man approach the rooftop for the past few minutes. 

"Whatever for Eraserhead?" He asked. The man walked up until they were only a few feet away. 

"For helping my students and for assisting them in saving Bakugou." The man explained. "I'm glad someone with more experience in the field was there, even if I would have sent them all home immediately.". 

"Believe me, I tried." He said with a laugh. "But I got a lot of good footage of the inside of the Nomu making facility. Hopefully there's something in there that can lead me to whoever was helping the league make them.". Yuji turned to the pro hero. "It was my pleasure to assist, Eraserhead.". 

"Aizawa." The man corrected. Yuji made a confused noise. "My real name is Aizawa Shota." He said, his voice gruff, "If I can trust you with my kids I can trust you with my name.". 

"Aw Scrooge you're gonna make me tear up." Yuji teased. "But thanks.". He heard the honesty in the man's voice and didn't hear any of the heart-skipping effects of lying. 

It probably would have been easy to figure out Eraserhead's identity, but it meant more that the man himself was telling him. 

Honestly it made Yuji feel kind of bad when he realized he'd never be able to tell Eraserhead his name. It was a risk he couldn't take, not when he was a minor. 

"I've got an opportunity, if you'd like to take it." The man hero offered. Yuji quirked an eyebrow, even though the man couldn't see it. Eraserhead chucked a burner phone at him and Yuji caught it easily. 

On screen was a document explaining that the movement of three criminals that had recently broken out of jail. They were robbing, assaulting, breaking and entering. But heroes and the police couldn't get them. They were just too good but all the major pro heroes were still helping with the Kamino incident and the sudden rise in crime there. 

One detail caught his eye though. "They're called...what now?" He said, shocked. 

"Squid Man, Captain Noodles and Lady Cactus." Aizawa said, his voice resigned. 

"Why do I always get the weirdos?" Yuji asked, amazed. "Why can't I fight like-a league member? Why do I have to go looking for Captain Cactus?!". 

"Lady Cactus and Captain Noodles." The pro hero corrected. Yuji sighed. 

"I'll do it." He said, obviously. He wasn't ever going to say no. He wanted to keep people safe, these people weren't safe. 

"We'll be acting as a partnership during this." Eraserhead informed him. Suddenly Ghost raised his hand, telling the man to stop. 

A man emerged from the shadows, dressed as a clown. Yuji rolled his eyes. 

"See? This is what I mean. Why do I get the freaky mimes?!" He asked, gesturing wildly at the man. 

"You arrested my friend." The clown informed him. 

Yuji snapped his fingers in realization. "You're clown guy's friend! I remember him." He said. 

"Clown guy doesn't exactly narrow it down for me." Aizawa interjected. 

"Oh, remember when you wanted to check up on me after we fought? The clown I was dragging out to the street? Fun dude, about yay high?" Yuji asked, marking a little above his own height. Recognition dawned on Aizawa and he nodded. "I remember.". 

"Great, glad you remembered." The clown gritted out, clearly angry, "Now hold still.". 

"We're kind of in the middle of something." Yuji informed the man, "Can this wait? Like I get it, revenge and all. But I want to finish what we were saying first.". He pointed at Eraserhead and then himself. 

"You really think I'm going to agree to that?" The clown asked, floored by Ghost's audacity. 

"Well no, not really but-" "I've had enough of this." The clown interrupted. He pulled a gun out of a holster at his hip and pointed it right at Yuji. 

The vigilante effortlessly dodged the bullet, mostly because the man was going to miss anyways. He jumped for the man and tackled him to the ground. Eraserhead grabbed the gun from his hand while Yuji punched the guy a little until he stopped moving. 

"You are brutal." The hero commented, cringing at the clown's bloody face. 

"Its not like I'm using brass knuckles or anything. I'm just good in a fist fight." The vigilante said with a shrug. "Now, about that partnership..." He trailed off. 

"What about it?". 

"Do we get a name? Like a team name?". 

"What? No, of course not." Aizawa said, furrowing his brow. Yuji didn't seem to notice though and continued talking as he zip tied the man's hands and feet together. 

"What about EraserGhost. Its got a good ring to it." He suggested. Aizawa rolled his eyes. What a problem child. 

"We are not having a team name." He said resolutely. 

"Ooh! The Erasers!" The vigilante said excitedly, his voice modulator going staticky. "The Three Musketeers?". 

"There's only two of us." The hero said. The 'duh' was implied. 

"Well you could always have your husband tag along. Or Ms. Joke. Or that dark haired woman with glasses. The one who you work with at U.A. She's a pro hero too. Midnight, I think?" Yuji rambled. 

"How do you know I know Midnight?" Aizawa interrupted. Goddamn it. He could tell the kid was smirking and he couldn't even see his face. He was too damn old for this. 

The pro hero sighed as he went to get off the rooftop. 

"I've got it!" Yuji said, jumping off the building with reckless abandon. He grabbed the stability pole of a fire escape just in time and landed perfectly on the ground. "The Ghost Busters!". 

"We are not calling ourselves the Ghost Busters." Aizawa said resolutely.

"We're calling ourselves the Ghost Busters." Yuji said, his tone final. Aizawa sighed. Maybe he should have just asked Midnight. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this update was late! The chapter was basically half written and then got deleted😭 .

Wattpad's really screwing with me right now. Nothing's acting right and this fic seems to be the primary victim. 

I promised you all dumb, old DC type villains like Calendar Man or Condiment King, and here they are. 

Well the rat dude was pretty close too, but these guys are really up there. Doesn't mean the danger isn't there though. Just because they've got goofy names doesn't mean they don't pose a real threat! 

I was recently thinking about what sort of music I listened to while writing certain fics and my friend asked what I listened to while writing this chapter earlier today. 

It was a recipe video. 

So while all this was happening I was sitting there listening to 'now you want to put the cake it at 350 for 20 minutes-too long and it'll burn' 😂

This really is my big crackhead fic. 

Stay Tuned!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 809 12
"Do you think.... That I could be a hero too? Even... without a quirk?" "Without a quirk? Not happening, kid." All his life Izuku Midoriya...
47.5K 1.7K 45
❝𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.❞ (Y/N) (L/N) was accepted into U.A. High School based off a reco...
181K 4.9K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
1.3K 50 12
❝ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ, ᴋɪᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.❞ . . Five years ago, at...