Fairy Tail: Dragon Season (DI...

By fluffledpuffin

It's that time of the year again, the Dragon Season. A festival celebrated in Fiore and a time when dragon sl... More

Introduction
Chapter I: Dragon Season?
Chapter II: Strange Behaviour
Chapter III: Strange Behaviour Part 2
Chapter IV: Strange Behaviour Part 3
Chapter V: My Hime-sama!
Chapter VI: A Visit
Chapter VII: Lonesome
Chapter VIII: Library Day
Chapter IX: National Nalu Day
Chapter X: Dense Bakas
Chapter XI: Desire
Chapter XII: Plans
Chapter XIV: Takoyaki Nakama
Chapter XV: Shameless Self-Advertising

Chapter XIII: Shopping Date?

1.2K 53 40
By fluffledpuffin

Nyahaha
Wow I haven't updated in a while.
Onegai
Forgive meeeee //shot

Sorry for being so inactive too, because I've been so busy with life and art and school and UGHH

Mainly RoWen Chapter for you!

The next chapter might take longer to write because I have a lot of studying to do, so please wait a little longer!

--------------------------------

"Tch. Well she's my playmate," Sting grinned a toothy grin.

"And know's the perfect time for you to have your dragon mood swings," Kagura huffed sarcastically and turned to Rogue for help. Unfortunately, he just stared at her emotionlessly. "Can I just leave?"

"No, no, Kagura. You must keep your Rogue company and get your mate marking on," Mira popped up out of nowhere. Kagura scowled got up and left to sit with Erza, and pulled Yukino along with her.

"Yu-chaan!" Sting called. "You can't leave me," Sting's eyes watered and reached out in her direction. He started to chase after him but Rogue caught a hold of his shirt.

But then let go of Sting and his eyes changed. Even lighter than before. Sting snapped out of the trance after a few moments and saw teeny scales forming along Rogue's wrists.

"Oi, Rogue," Sting said casually. "You got a little something," he pointed towards his arms. Rogue shot him his usual deadpan look and brushed him off. Sting didn't know what he was going through, but it was sure going to happen to him soon.

Rogue felt weird. He felt the urge to push everyone out of his way and get to Kagura.

"No. Control yourself." he hissed. But the teeny dragon conscience at the back of his head sang 'Kagura' over and over.

"Kagura, Kagura, Kagura.."

His head was pounding in a throbbing headache. He decided to go back upstairs to clear his mind.

~~~(・◇・)/ ~~~
(Time skip: 1 hour)

"Kagura, you should get along with him." Yukino pleaded. Kagura shook her head.

They were having their usual dragon meetup, like they did every week. Their current subject was Rogue.

"Rogue is totally a tsundere," Levy said aloud and wrote in their blue notebook. "And you know what they say, opposites attract."

Lucy laughed obnoxiously. Levy questioned it then realized that Gajeel and her-

"Nonono! Not focusing on that." she thought.

"Oi, oi, gihihi," Lucy made a horrible impression of him. "Gihihi, shrimp-chan! Play with me!"

Levy 'hmphed' at her and continued to write the details.

"Ne, Romeo," Lucy chuckled.

Romeo found Lucy kind of creepy and even intimidating at times. Unfortunately, one of those times was now. He had an odd feeling she was going to ask him something about...

"What's your progress with Wendy?"

"W-What?" he stuttered. "Oh, ah, I don't know to be honest."

"We should set you up on a date to get things moving," Mira hissed-whispered to Romeo.

---

After some, no, scratch that. After a ton of pleading and force, Romeo finally decided to cave in and ask Wendy on a date. Well, more like Mira asked Wendy to run an errand with Romeo. They were set to meet at the shopping district at 3:30. But since they were coming from the same place, they walked together.

"Ah, Romeo-kun! The sakura blossoms are so pretty," Wendy stared with sparkle in her eyes at the pink explosion of trees. It was definitely sakura season.

By now, Carla would have scolded Wendy on being too friendly with a male. Mira had to restrain her from tagging along, and kept her busy by making her go on a fish date with Happy, who was ecstatic to hear the plans that were made.

"Kirei..." Romeo breathed out. "What we're we supposed to get again?"

"Mira kind of shoved this list at me, and I didn't get the chance to read it," she laughed. "Let's see, new tiles to replace the roof that Natsu broke, eggs, laundry detergent, pancake batter, and bread."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go!"

The teens made their way over to the nearest shopping district. Tons of colorful booths and food stands surrounded the mall and big cluster of shops. They got most of their shopping done during the past hour, but they still had to get their food items.

"I'll get the eggs, you get the bread and pancake batter?" Wendy called over an aisle.

"Mhm!" Romeo nodded and went to the bakery section.

The jewelry section was just around there, where a group of thirteen year old girls were huddled. One spotted Romeo and walked over to him. She had bright pink hair, and sparkling blue eyes, and was obviously a wizard.

"Oh my gosh. You're a Fairy Tail wizard right?" she asked and batted her eyelashes at him.

"Um, yes."

"I just saw your mark on your arm and thought it was suuuper cool! What's your name, Hun?"

"Romeo," he answered and looked around to find Wendy.

"Hey! Girls! This cutie belongs to Fairy Tail!" she screamed, and her friends came over to talk to him.

"Wow! How old are you? You must be the same age as us. We're thirteen." One smiled.

"Well, I'm actually 14-"

"Your arms are really toned and muscular! Do you train a lot?" another brushed her hand against his arm.

"Uhm, I guess..." Romeo said uncomfortably.

"Wow, you've got quite the catch," another smiled at her pink headed friend. The Pinkette smiled proudly at her and Romeo.

---

Wendy heard obnoxious squealing and talking coming from the bakery section. She thanked the kind lady who helped her around, because she got lost. Her dragon sense of hearing surprisingly lead her to Romeo, and a mini crowd of girls surrounding him. She didn't go up close just yet, but stood from behind a shelf.

"They're actually quite pretty," she thought. "And she has more chest," Wendy looked at the pink haired mage. She felt a pang of sadness, and then overprotectiveness. These girls were not stealing her Romeo away from her.

The blue haired teen walked over to them, with a slight furrow in her brow, eyes changed to an annoyed bright blue. She got over to Romeo and linked her arm with his.

"W-W-Wendy?!"

"Who is this girl?" The pink haired girl asked him and attached herself to his other arm.

"She must be way younger than us, since she has nothing up there," the other girls whispered. Wendy heard that and she was infuriated.

"Sorry, but he's taken. And we'll be leaving." Wendy laced Romeo's hand with her's, leaving the other girls. The pink haired mage frowned at her along with her many friends, but Wendy only looked back and smirked at the clingy girl.

Romeo was dragged away by her dumbfounded and surprised. He had never seen Wendy like this. He didn't even finish getting the bread. But Mira wouldn't care, because she would be too excited by Wendy's actions.

"Wendy...nee," Romeo started, but Wendy blushed and kept a firm hold of his hand and arm, and stayed silent for the rest of the way home.

---

"What we're you doing back there?" Wendy asked him, disappointed. The duo finally held a conversation when they got back to the guild. It was 8:00 and the sun was starting to set.

"This girl just came up to me-"

"No excuses." Wendy looked down sadly.

"I-I'm sorry," he breathed out. His hand reacted on its own pat her softly on the head.

"Stay with me next time, okay?" she pleaded. He nodded and she gave him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.

"Woah," he breathed out. "I may never wash this cheek again," he thought to himself.

--------------------------------

OMG
ROWEN FLUFF ALERT

AHHHHHHHHHHH
//dies from nosebleed and kawaiiness

I'm fangirling myself rn because of that chuu

And they've made more progress than any of the other ships O.O

Hope you guys liked <3 I'll try to write the new chapter as quickly as possible! Next chap will be mainly Nalu with some Miraxus >w<

Vote, Rate, and Comment opinions!

- Puffin-chan ;w;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 486 50
"Keep my forever." He whispered in my ear. Enjoy and stay ⊂_ヽ   \\ _    \( •_•) F     < ⌒ヽ A    /   へ\ B    /  / \\ U    レ ノ   ヽ_つ L   / ...
14.3K 589 12
Sasuke yang sudah kembali ke jalan yang benar dan kembali dari penebusannya pun memutuskan tinggal di Konoha, desa tercinta untuk sementara waktu seb...
587 21 15
A determined kunoichi to surpass her brother in any way possible. Hikari uchiha is the little sister of shisui uchiha of the body flicker and she pla...
519K 31.6K 43
Aoi has it all. Superficial yet observant, smart yet borderline clueless, straightforward yet indenial, tough yet easily swayed. She's rude and despi...