Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 22

3.5K 193 62
By slothsuga07

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Hell

Hoseok pov

I am now standing at the place where I am definitely going to find some answers or should I say a solution of every problem...... The witch who helped that filthy Bastard to kill her and us...... I can see even though after so many years this witch didn't got old.... Still same as ever..... She felt my presence and turned around to look at me..... She is kinda surprised to see me..... Of course, she won't think of seeing me here..... She bowed to me and come towards me......

Tessa: what makes you come to this witch's house, your majesty????

She asked still she has doubts why he is here.... Out of all, he...... She is trying to find my intention of coming to her..... I don't want to beat around the bush.... I have more important thing than this.... But before I leave this shithole, I need to eradicate my enemies...... This two is the most important..... That filthy Bastard who I call father and another is she who is now in front of me.......

Hoseok: what do you think?? Why I came here??? Don't you think you should explain to me why my memories are wiped out?? Why I can't remember my sunshine, my Aria?? Why I came here??? Again????

He asked her as she widened hearing him and started to take a step back but before she could hoseok hold her throat by his hand and lifted her in the air... She was about to use her powers on him by her hand, but before she could do that hoseok twisted her hand and broke it..... She let out a scream as hoseok pulled her more higher.....

Hoseok: you forgot I am a King.... And you can't do anything with your magic.....And Now kindly tell me where is that's witch knife?? I can't seem to find it.... I want it to kill your former king.....

He asked her mimicking like a little child who lost his candy.... Hoseok completely lose his sanity.... It's doesn't matter to him anymore what he is doing good or bad ... For now, he needs to meet her.... And he will do anything for that.... Anything means Anything......

Tessa: the...swords....are.... vanished...... Your.... majesty.... vanished....it ...... after all....of.... your death...... So,.... there's no....sword... left.......

She said as she is currently struggling for breath..... She is trying to get rid of his hold... Hearing that hoseok completely lose his mind.....He slammed her in the wall and look at her with dreadful eyes.... The red eyes with the black veins that is now seen in his face and body...... Suddenly a thought crossed his mind and he started to laugh manicly......

Hoseok: Then why don't you do that great honor??? You are still alive.... You can be a beautiful knife for me..... Moreover, you are a royal witch..... Your powers are impactable..... Then, be my guest......

He said smirking at her with his red blood shot eyes which is screaming nothing but kill.......

Tesa:YOU CAN'T DO THAT..... YOU CAN'T KILL ME....I AM A ROYAL WITCH..... KILLING A ROYAL WITCH HOLDS A VENOMOUS CURSE...... THE CURSE WON'T LEFT YOU EVEN AFTER YOU GOT ABOLISHED-

She was shouting in front of his face which angered him even more.... He had enough of this talk.....He just pressed her throat so hard that her head got disconnected from her body...... She layed down dead.......

Hoseok: Does it even looks like I care......

And just like that, hoseok killed the witch with even getting a warning.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Earth

Author pov

The party started a long time ago but seol-ah and Yeonjun arrived a little late.... This party is arranged by his partner in crime Huing Kai..... TXT, a group that build up a strong mafia empire with the help of late mafia kings BTS..... Their purpose of putting them in this only to play a safe game.... They wanted puppets who will work for them.... And they are satisfied they found such a ambitious person but things started to get complicated when they started to get deeper in it.... And that's the Time, they thought it's finally Time to end them once for all..... And that's what they did.... It's not Aria Who killed them... It's them who mixed the poison and blamed it on their wife..... But their plan backfire when Aria committed suicide.... But they twisted the whole story as she killed them and in guilt she committed suicide.... All the things are settled..... But the biggest problem is yet to come...... And that's the will.... The will of giving inheritance to Seol-ah.... And here she cames...... ITZY took her to save her from them and after 10 years later, they found her..... And they took her..... But someone got extremely attracted by her beauty.... A dangerous attraction that turned into a dark Obsession......

All of the members in TXT is in now in 40es..... The most elder one is Choi Yeonjun..... He took her with him and torture her in the name of attraction..... Mere 17 years old girl got physically abused and assaulted by him..... She was used as a thing and throw away whenever it's over....

19 years old girl, seol-ah who is standing at the party thinking about her sins that what she did to deserve this life.... Why God didn't listen to her pleas??? Why God has turned a blind eye to her?? Why God isn't seeing anything??? Why God doesn't feel pity on her??? All of this thought are roaming in her mind..... And just then a voice interupped her thought making her snap out of her thought.....

???: God is listening.... God is seeing everything...God is testing you.... It's your fate that is why it's happening...God pity everyone....

She got shocked hearing that man's word... How the hell he knows what she is thinking....

Seol-ah: who are you???

She asked as he came towards her and look at her with his glorious eyes......

???: Deok-Hwa......Be patience.... Everything will make sense..... Your curse is going to be over.... Don't lose hope... And I hope this will help you a little to get out of here.....

He said as he pull his right hand in front of her and her eyes widened seeing the choker necklace is in his hands..... She looked at him completely bewildered..... He just give her a warm smile....... She don't know it's universe plan or something.. but she knew what she has to do now.... She didn't waste a second to run from there....... He just look at her with the Same smile.......

Deok-Hwa: You will be happy but in the feet of their happiness.... That's your curse........

✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

In the dark room, there's a girl who is chained to the bed.... The metal chains are hurting her wrist but she don't care about this..... She just wanted to be free... Free from those monsters... Who killed her brother.... Took her innocence..... Completely broke her into pieces..... She is afraid of them.... And now she is afraid of the person who is now standing in the window and blowing cigarette..... He threw his cigarette and slowly comes towards her and touch her thighs which is giving her shiver down to her core......

???: See, babygirl... How beautiful the night is... Perfect night to make our offspring...... I am waiting for this for a long time.... Finally I got a chance to ruin you alone... In my bed.... We all ruined you that night.... But that's was tame.... And tonight it will be mark.... A mark that you can never leave me.....

He said as he hovered over her and started to touch her boobs..... slowly squeezing it... Only to hear a moan from her... But instead he heard a cry.... A sobbing from her....... And some hurtful words......

Aria: please let me go.... Taehyung.... Please..... I don't want to be with any of you...... You all killed my brother..... You still think I will give you the love you want.... It's not even love... You all are just obsessed with me.....You are just obsessed-

Before she could say anything, he slammed his lips on her dominating her.... Marking her as his...... He pulled out as her cheeks are soaked with tears......

Taehyung: your brother killed my unborn child..... He deserved it.....He took my child from me... He tried to took you away from me..... Now see, you are here in my bed.... And you will be giving me a child again.... This Time no one will stop me....

He said as he caressing her cheeks..... He loved bit when someone crying for him.... It's for him.... And he is happy to see her cry......

Aria: I AM GLAD I DIDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR CHILD, YOU FILTY MUTT...... I WON'T GIVE BIRTH TO ANY OF YOUR CHILD!!!!!!I WILL GET OUT OF HERE!!! THAT TIME MY BROTHER KILLED, IF I GET PREGNANT, I WILL MYSELF KILL-

She got interupped by a sudden slap that she received from taehyung... Taehyung is fuming in anger hearing her words....... He grab her fistful of hair and look at her.....

Taehyung: HOW THE HELL YOU DAREED TO SAY THAT!!!!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN SAY THAT!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN!!! HUH!!!! TRY!!! TRY...TRY...TRY... FUCKING TRY!!! BUT NONE WILL HELP YOU!!!! DID YOU GET THAT BABYGIRL??? AND NOW ABOUT OUR CHILD, YOU ARE GIVING BIRTH... WEITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT......

And with that he attacked on her lips as slowly started to devour her.... Leaving her lips, he goes to her neck and bite her strongly making her bleed...... She kept crying and pleading but none is affecting him...... Only loud scream mixed with moans and sobbing can be heard.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She woke up from her sleep breathing heavily.... This is the first time she had a nightmare.... She touched her cheeks which is now soaked in tears.... But she can't remember what that dream was... But whatever it is it's painful..... She came to earth few days ago for a mission.... She is now staying in one of the angel house that also come to earth for a mission...... She don't know what that is... But it feels like so real to her... The nightmare feel like real to her..... She looked at the necklace that Ji won give her.....

She touched it slowly calm down..... She tried hard to think what she saw in nightmare but didn't remember anything......

Aria: what's wrong with me?? What's is this dream???? I am here to find seol-ah for my mission... I still couldn't find her.... I will find her when she will feel danger..... I hope I can finish it gracefully......

She said as she don't know what is coming for her..... Life is s complicated thing that no one can understand.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Guys.... I am back........ By the way, I wanted to know something from you all....

This three profile is sending this thing to every book of mine.. whenever I go to their profile they changed the pic...I feel creepy and mute them but they do this with another account.... Please tell me what the hell is this... I am kinda afraid if this is some kind of haters...... I don't want to lose my book.....

And how did you like the cameo of Goblin drama Young jae????

What is your first drama that made you come into K drama???

Mine: what's wrong with secretary Kim?, Goblin and legend of the blue sea....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1K 21
y / n has to live with her new stepmom and her new stepbrother who gets weird around her, it's when their parents leave for their honeymoon that ever...
2K 125 2
This is bts one shots every types of one shots i will post here.......so you guys can enjoy.....and can give some ideas
15.1K 530 12
A compilation of all the short stories and Oneshots I've written so far.
599K 23.9K 31
"For once, can you look at me?" "I've always seen you as you are." __________________________________________________________________________________...