*Discontinued* Idol Hero[BNHA]

Da Starlight_5786

**Discontinued** *The rewrite is on my new account, @Starlight__Stories. If you're interested, go check it ou... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chatper 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author Note(Very Important + Sorry)

Rewrite + Account Switch

1K 10 1
Da Starlight_5786

Hello everyone! Just a heads up before you read this story, it's discontinued.

So just wanna let you know that and also that I have a rewrite of this story on a different account. So if you want to read the version of this that's in third-person and currently being updated, go to my new account: Starlight__Stories.

I originally stopped writing this version of the story because I stopped enjoying writing it. It felt too much like a chore and when that happens, I just stop writing. So I stopped posting this story with no warning for over a year.

But I still really liked the story's idea and characters. So I didn't want to give up on this story. But I also didn't want to continue writing it the way I had.

So now there's a rewrite out there that you can read instead of this... mess. Because as much as I love this story, I went into it with no planning and changed my mind on things multiple times, so it's all everywhere.

Anyways, it you wanna read this story, I suggest reading the rewrite. And if you do read the rewrite, I also suggest not reading this version of the story since it's filled with spoilers for the rewrite and a lot of grammar errors.

But, know you know what's going on with this, so please read the rewrite on my new account and have a great day!

-Starlight

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

56.9K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
3.9K 247 51
In a world where 80% of the human population possess ability's called quirks, it's easy to get lost in the idea of heroes and villains. Gushing over...
96.7K 615 17
I just gave up on the title, its just basically like every singer deku story, with my own twist ok? Characters incluced: Class 1-A (Yes there are Mid...
18.2K 467 60
The First Book of the 'Neither A Hero Nor A Villain' series "A hero doesn't kill and a villain doesn't save. So guess what, I'm neither a hero nor a...