Sunshine, Lollipops, & Rainbo...

Oleh verryberry123

Shiloh never had much ambition after high school, so never considered going for higher education. Plus, it wa... Lebih Banyak

Notes
Sunshine,
lollipops
and
rainbows
Everything
that's
wonderful
is
what
I
feel
when
we're
Brighter
than
NEW COVER

together

301 28 6
Oleh verryberry123

Dawson found me a little while after I calmed down. He sat next to me without a word.

"...how much did you witness..?" I asked not sure if I even wanted the answer at this point.

Dawson glanced at me and a smile broke onto his face, "Witness is a funny word. This isn't a court hearing."

I smiled already feeling myself blush, dammit.

Dawson folded his arms together, "Mostly all of it." So blunt was like a pellet to the chest. I coughed, "I'm sorry..." He turned sharply and leaned forward slightly, "I want to clear some things. Me, Rabby, and Aito are in a relationship. We discussed-"

"What!?" I all but shouted in shock standing up. All the times I saw them together up until now were immediately changed. Shuffled and deranged.

"They were talking about how cute you were"

"It's only a hug"

"Let me help you"

I covered my face. What what what what what whaaaatttt!!!!?

"Is it really such a plot twist?" Dawson seeing me react in such a way could only smile looking to want to laugh too.

"You guys...you guys are all together!?" I've been living in a house of three men in a gay poly-

"Yes," Dawson stood up grabbing my shoulders effectively getting me to uncover my face at the sight of his radiant handsomeness. "We want you do you want us?"

"That..." I blurted, "Sounds like a sales pitch-"

"Don't talk about how it sounded," Dawson realizing this finally showed a freaked-out kind of look. Like he was messing everything up. "So, so you aren't mad about earlier?" I blinked heart ramming against my ribcage.

"Mad? That was fucking hot."

Everything froze. We both stared wide-eyed at each other, the wind stopped, the birds shut up, and the Earth promptly removed itself.

"..."

"Geez I should have known you suck at this," Rabby's voice appeared behind me. I was turned by the shoulder, fuzzy hair prickling my forehead, and hot breath fanning my lips. I was so suddenly embraced and then kissed. Rabby's kiss had me melting, it was the perfect pace enough to cloud my head.

The looming suspicion of spies didn't dare to tickle my brain at the moment. His palms on my cheeks went into my hair. The mouth bending make out had me forgetting where I even was. Finally, we parted for breath and just when I was going to remove myself I was once again smothered by another of Rabby's kisses but this time rougher.

Wide eyed I glanced at Dawson who then glanced at me. With a sigh, Dawson yanked Rabby away, "You're such a horn dog Rabby."

I covered my mouth my cheeks probably red as an overripe tomato.

"So is it official then? A date???" I flinched hard when Aito yelled across the courtyard.

It's official, I'm going to die of heart problems.

They waited expectantly for my answer, I looked at all three men. "I've never been in any relationship especially not...three at the same time." I swallowed, knowing I'm definitely not going to decline this. I mean they're hot as fuck and somehow they like me too, at least attraction wise I'm not sure romantically if they did. My life changed so much in only a matter of days...and if it goes well I'm going to have boyfriends?

Aito got close enough and I instantly remembered the morning, gosh it's too embarrassing. Then Rabby who I now know is a dog in heat when stimulated. And then Dawson who I thought was just a wall but says funny things when nervous.

"Sure, it's a date then..." I smiled. I've also never been on a date.

-

To clear the air we went to do our own things, the date was tomorrow night. I also got a phone! Finally! All their contacts were there. Since Dawson appeared to be running the island- though I did find out their not the only A rank here and this also isn't the only island. There are actually several all around the world and many other A rank maintain them and are in contact. Which is why, a guard so kindly explained, I have the contact information for islands 1 through 17 on my phone.

Around three I went to find Dawson, I was directed to his office where upon entry Rabby was also inside. They both looked up at me. "I think this is important or maybe not, I don't know..."

"Go ahead," Dawson cleared his throat.

"Um, so I met this girl-"

"You're straight!?" Rabby burst out.

Me and Dawson looking at Rabby incredulously. "Let me explain," I said slowly and for the first time saw Rabby's face go pink. So then I explained how I met Veda and what happened today with her and Max. I raised my suspicion that they might be spies.

"I think you might be right," Dawson acknowledged nodding his head and then grabbing his phone to make a call. I nodded and left shortly after. I wasn't too interested in how he'll deal with this situation. But that isn't the point, is it? Daisy told me that it's impossible for spies to infiltrate...so what's happening now?

...

Plump halls of extravagant demeanor smooched exploring eyes, plant vines roped through every beam and ceiling. I could only imagine it was Aito's work, he is an Earth Esper after all. Damn that sounds so much cooler than me, I'm boring compared to everyone else I think.

"Hey, do you want to come training with me?" It was a guard, she appeared to be traveling to go train. I knew her from the beginning and had glimpsed at the guards training when they went outside. "Sure why not," I had nothing else to do but laze and overthink about the date. Even thinking about it was making my nerves twist.

The training hall was separate from the estate, basically a whole building dedicated to training. It was plane on the outside and on the inside as well. What made it special is...

A man held his head and glared his eyeballs out at a rock that barely lifted off the ground. Someone watching started clapping for him when he became unconstipated. Then there was a burst of flames that almost burnt my hair off!

Ice slicked the floor randomly causing a domino effect, and screams followed. "Not again Zack!" Cried a woman. "Sorry!" Screeched a boy from afar.

I also noticed Veer was not too far away in a group of kids his age. A girl was directing them or scolding them, I couldn't tell.

This place was chaos! I followed Lin the guard to a more secluded place that was less chaotic and more orderly. "You got the new A rank to come!?" A man who was burly and rough around the edges, age showing on his features, a beard to his chest. He stuck out his hand and I did mine.

"You wouldn't believe how easy it was," She laughed.

"Shiloh, please call me that." I didn't really like being called just "new A rank," I think my name suited me more.

"Ronny, though they call me commander," He belly chuckled. Interesting nickname, I assume that somehow we ran into the leader of the guards. "So you came to train boy?" I nodded and suddenly the man began yelling at people to get him some jugs of water. He's really taking it seriously, this might be fun.

When the area was set Ron looked at me, "Well you manipulate water, don't you? Show us a trick." I grinned crossing my arms, "One that involves getting soaked or one that doesn't?"

Ron lit a cigarette with a flame on his pointer that licked the air in dance, "I prefer dry."

I eyed the jugs observing them begin to rattle, a stream of water shot out in a straight line and then exploded like fireworks. I of course didn't let the droplets hit the ground. Everyone had their mouths open in awe. It felt nice, seeing them look as if it were something worth looking at. Maybe there is something special about my ability.

"Tell me anything and I'll make it." Someone shouted "dog" and all I had to do was imagine one and the water did the rest. A small dog appeared on the floor sloshing itself as it walked, the paws leaving damp spots on the floor.

"Carousel!" Boom a water carousel of horses spun around. "A person," A water figure took the hat off someone and put it on their wet head soaking the hat. The water person made finger guns walking like they owned the place.

Ron burst out laughing unexpectedly and took out his cigarette. "That's cute, now let's see what you are capable of in dangerous situations. Son I want you to put a bullet through that board," Rob then pointed to a bulletin board.

"A bullet?" I froze, could I even do that?

"Well, water pressure can pierce a person, can't you do this?" I guess it made sense.

I frowned though not liking the insinuation. I took a small droplet this time really focusing on it and then let it go, go as fast as it can to go through. clothing near rippled and curtains swayed, time seemed to slow in that instant. It worked. Because a hole was now in the board, smoke rose from the friction. But the water bullet was gone.

"The water bullet dried up, the wall is too thick." I turned to Ron who just smiled clicked his tongue and said, "Then use more water next time."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

209K 3.2K 55
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 16 and it might be cringe or you might not like few parts of it. Read at your own risk.) Im finishing the series...
5K 135 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
30K 2.1K 30
SCIENCE-FANTASY/ ROMANCE The new kid was different from anyone else Joe had ever known. Someone who seemed to be trying to fit in by standing out. Wh...
26.9K 1.7K 47
Moments; singular, siphoned, like grains of sand which fall restlessly, and build without limits...growing with increasing momentum, each step, beat...