Angel Winged Vest ( a Daryl D...

Da makenna_stanley

*•Book 1•* EDITING "I love you're vest, you look like an Angel." "Ya, a fallen Angel." "A fallen Angel i... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Read!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Wtf
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Next chapter soon promise...but i got tagged.
Chapter 22: FINAL CHAPTER
Book 2: Stitched on Wings
Book 2 is up!!
FRENCH VERSION?!?
Wattys2016

Chapter 4

13.1K 280 151
Da makenna_stanley

Edited: 5/2/16

BOOM!

My eyes snapped open at the loud bang that just went off. Damn my head hurts, almost like I've been elbowed in the face. Oh wait.

I felt a weight on top of me and looked up. I saw Daryl's face really close to mine as he slightly straddles me and had his arms on either side of my head.

I looked at him confused, "Uh why are you on top of me, and what was that loud noise?" I asked.

"The loud noise was the CDC blowing up and I'm on you because we just made it out and I had to duck and cover." He answered. I nodded as he got off of and I sat up.

My bag was at my feet and I was in a truck. "What happened and where am I?" I asked looking around confused then something hit me.

"Wait did you just say the CDC blew up?" I asked and he nodded. "What the fuck did I miss?" I asked more to myself than him.

"Well after I accidentally elbowed you, Jenner opened the doors and we got out before it exploded." He answered and he started driving behind the other cars. "And your in my truck." He finished and I nodded.

It was silent for a bit but then Daryl broke it with a question. "Tell me something interesting." He said quoting me from when I asked him that.

"I had a sister." I said and looked at him. He looked back and nodded. "Where is she?" He asked looking at me then the road. I looked out the window not wanting to answer but I felt I should tell him.

"She was 16 and we were almost out of the city before one of those things got her and ripped her apart right in front of me." I said holding back my tears. He looked at me with soft eyes then nodded.

It was silent the rest of the ride. I'd glance at him a few times taking in his appearance.

He had short brown hair and a small beard growing. He had blue eyes that looked really tired but focused on the road ahead.

After a while we stopped to get rid of some cars and that included Daryl's truck but he had a motorcycle so he was fine. I looked around at everyone and noticed someone was missing. Jacqui. She must of stayed at the CDC. That's really sad.

While they were getting the gas out of some cars Rick looked at me and started walking over. "Are you staying with us?" He asked me with a serious tone.

"Am I aloud to?" I asked hoping I was. He nodded so I said yes and he smiled. "Welcome to the group." He said then walked off.

"Hey you riding with me?" I hear Daryl say. I look at him wheeling his bike over to me. I smiled and nodded "Hell yeah!" I said which made him chuckle.

I looked at the group again we had three cars now including Daryl's bike. I looked back at Daryl and noticed he put on a leather vest. It had angel wings on the back of it. As I got on the bike I looked at the vest again. It's beautiful, it might sound weird but I really like this vest.

I heard that we were heading to fort Benning. So we started out of the city and on the high way. As we got farther from the city I saw a bunch of cars blocking the rode.

Daryl weaved in between them and turned around telling dale the RV would fit. We drove a bit further seeing a bunch of cars with dead bodies in them.

All of a sudden a loud screeched went off hurting my ears. I turned around and saw the RV with smoke coming out of it.

Everyone who wasn't in the RV but in the other car stepped out and came over to see what was happening. It was then I got a good look at everyone. We looked like pigs that just got done rolling around in dirt. We need showers and fast.

"I said it, the radiator hose is more duck tape than hose." Dale said looking in the RV.

"We might be able to find one here." I said looking around at all the cars. "We can find a whole lot of things" Daryl said looking through one of the cars.

"We can get more gas to" T-dog said. I nodded and started looking for anything useful.

After a few minutes I heard Glenn and Shane yelling excitedly. I look over and there's gallon's of water in a truck.

I smiled and was just about to go over there when Rick started telling everyone to get under the cars.

I looked over wondering what the hell when I saw it. A huge heard of walkers coming our way.

I rolled under a car that I was standing next to and held on tightly to the knife I had put in my boot earlier. I was praying the walkers didn't see me as I saw their feet stumble by from under the car.

A few minutes later I saw no more feet go by so I poked my head out. That's when I heard it. A shriek for help.

I rolled to the other side of the car and saw Sophia running into the woods with two walkers behind her. I got out from under the car and ran as fast as I could to her with Rick right behind me. I new I had to help her like I wasn't able to with my sister.

Rick and I were running side by side now trying to catch up to Sophia. We saw the walkers that were casing Sophia so I knew we were close.

All of a sudden I see her fall so Rick picks her up and we continue running. She's not dying.

We get to a part were a stream cut through and Rick set her down. Rick and I jump down into the water and he grabs Sophia.

"Rick" I whisper yelled to him pointing to a cave made of twigs. He brings Sophia over and sets her down. "Hide in there, get really tight." He tells her.

I look up and see now four walkers walking our way. Rick seemed to see them to because he told Sophia we'll be right back to get her.

"No no please don't leave me!" She begged, looking at us scared. "Listen they don't get winded we do." I told her quietly.

"We need to part ways, this is how we all survive." Rick explained. She nodded understanding.

"Look if we don't get back go back to the high way the way we came." I told her. "Keep the sun on your left shoulder" Rick finished and we started to call the walkers.

"Come on you son if a bitch!" Rick said and two followed him. "Come and get it you cock suckers!" I yelled. To much?

They came after me and I ran I little bit to draw them away. Once I was a little farther from Sophia I turned around and pulled my knife back out.

One lunged at me but I stabbed it in the head, But my knife got stuck. Trying to pull it out I see the other walker get real close.

Come on stupid knife I'm about to die! The walker lunged just as I got my knife out and I stabbed it through the jaw. Good timing.

Running back to the high way I see a crying Carol, a worried group and a confused Rick. Walking to him I notice Daryl looking relived. Um ok? I wonder what that's for.

I got to Rick and noticed there was  no Sophia. "Where's Sophia?" I asked. He looked at me worried.

"She wasn't at the cave so I can back hoping she was here or with you." Rick answered. UGH why can't one thing, ONE THING, be simple.

I nodded and rubbed my temple. "Ok how about we take Daryl out since he can track." Rick suggested looking at Daryl. He nodded.

"I'll go to, for look out." Shane said. "Me to" Glenn said looking at me. We nodded and left.

~*~

"Sure this is the spot?" Daryl asked looking at me and Rick as we showed him the cave we left Sophia at.

"We left her right here." I said pointing to the cave. Daryl looked at me then Rick and nodded. "We took the walkers in different directions and came back." I said looking at the cave as if she would pop out.

I can't do this again. I lost my sister because I wasn't strong enough. If I lose her because I wasn't smart enough to stay, I don't know what I will do.

Daryl must of noticed my face because he looked at me with a bit of sympathy. "I told her to keep the sun on her left shoulder if she went back to the group." Rick said breaking my thoughts.

Daryl yelled at Glenn to move off the trail which made me laugh because Glenn got all flustered. Rick and Shane got into an argument about Sophia being just a little girl and that none of what we said stuck. Can I punch Shane? please.

"There's clear prints right here. She did what you said and headed back to the high way." Daryl said pointing to the ground. Ok I see nothing so yeah I'm useless.

"Is it just me or can you see nothing either?" I said to Glenn. "Yeah I got nothing." He said back I laughed as we caught up with the rest of them.

"Lets split up." Daryl said as Shane pulled him and Rick up from the stream. "She probably in a bush somewhere." Shane said. Oh my god I'm going to kill him and smile while doing it. Ok now I sound insane but I really don't like him.

We kept walking forward completely ignoring Daryl's statement about splitting up and Daryl stopped suddenly. "Her tracks stop 'ere, all she had to do was keep goin' but she turned that way." Daryl said confused.

"Why would she do that?" Glenn asked. "Maybe she saw something?" I said more like a question.

"Ok Shane and Glenn go back to the high way and tell everyone we have here trail. Daryl, April and I will follow her trail." Rick said. Shane and Glenn nodded and went back. I really hope we find her.

Daryl, Rick and I started walking after the trail Daryl says he has. After a little while Daryl stops and looks closer at the ground. "Tracks are gone" Rick stated also looking at the ground. Ok I need to learn how to track.

"There faint, they ain't gone." Daryl said pointing to the ground. "She came through 'ere." Daryl says walking forward.

"How can you tell?" I asked impressed. "I can't see anything but dirt and grass." Rick says. "You to want a lesson on tracking or do you want to find that girl" Daryl snaps at us.

Rick and I stay quiet after that just following Daryl hoping to find Sophia as soon as possible.

--------------------------------//-------------------------------

Here's another chapter!!!!

I might update again today not sure but maybe.

Please vote & comment❤❤

~Kenna

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

102K 3.7K 31
You could never tell Whether you were The monster. ††† ☣Spoilers☣ #1 in Saviors 10/24/18 #1 in Ultraviolence 10/25/18 #2 in Lucille 12/23/18 #9 in Je...
76.2K 823 24
there are some here I love, some who fear me, and some who wish I was dead; i didn't ask for this. no one asks for...
56.6K 1.1K 23
{Most chapters are over 1,000 words} (Seasons 1 & 2) book one **** I AM EDITING THE EARLIER CHAPTERS **** y/n had known Daryl since before the world...
90 10 5
*SEASON ONE ONLY* During the outbreak, Jade lost her family. Everything she had was gone. Ripped away, ripped apart by those...things. After losing h...