Give 'Em Hell, Robby Keene. (...

By ctrlmorals

at first it was him, now it's you. i'm confused! johnny's make cute kids, fanfiction. karate kid / cobra kai... More

o. GIVE EM HELL!
PART ONE.
i. meet chuck!
ii. halloween dance.
iii. missing brother!
iv. worst can happen?
v. blood don't make u family.
vi. answer the phone!
vii. the envelope.
viii. breakthroughs.
ix. all valley tournament.
PART TWO.
i. the other way of karate.
ii. all about balancing.
iii. a little old razzle-dazzle.
iv. what a fucking day!
v. the fragile demetri.
vi. taking a right.
vii. coyote creek.
viii. whole new chucky.
ix. last party of the summer!
PART THREE.
i. what broken can also be healed.
ii. why are they so hostile, huh?
iii. i can't believe it's mother dearest.
iv. nothing can replace the real thing.

x. cobra kai v. miyagi-do, the real-life.

738 30 8
By ctrlmorals

o. episode ten.
CK VS MD, THE REAL-LIFE.

          CHUCK WALKED BESIDE DEMETRI GROANING, "I can't believe summer is already over, couldn't they just give us two more weeks off?" He asked as they headed to the entrance of West Valley High School.

"And risk our academic scores?" Demetri scoffed, "I think not."

Chuck chuckled, shaking his head before changing the topic. "Anyways, I haven't heard from Javi since the party, I think he's mad at me." Chuck explained.

"What did you do to make him mad at you?"

He shrugged, "Last thing he said to me was how in love he was with me. And I didn't say it back."

"Well, are you in love with him?" Demetri quizzed.

"No. But," Chuck stopped Demetri from continuing, "I like him... a lot. And I think I could... can give him a chance."

"Well, give him that." Demetri urged.

Chuck scoffed, "And risk my chances of true love?" Chuck mocks Demetri, smiling afterward before they past Miguel who was being walked up on by Aisha.

Chuck was now walking into his home room as the morning announcement went on, he looked around to see that he shared with a class Aisha, someone he used to considered a friend and still could.

"Aisha Robinson." Chuck said with a quick grin, taking the empty seat beside her.

"No hard feelings, huh?" Aisha wondered curiously.

Chuck chuckled, "Personally, I have no beef with you... Just Mason and Miguel... and Maybe Hawk and Sensei."

"Kinda sound like the whole dojo." Aisha added a quick joke.

Chuck laughed, "Probably so, just glad didn't turn you into an asshole."

"Same with Miyagi-Do." Aisha shot right back before the two turned to face forward.

"You can also purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global hit, Grease." The announcer stated, ""And finally, as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of-" There was a loud thud over the
intercom and Chuck turned to the speaker.

He and the other could hear struggling and everyone looked at each other confused, Mason who was in the hallway on his phone was smirking. "Hey, what. You're not supposed to be in here! No! No! Give that back! Ow!"

It was silence before a voice could be heard, her voice, "Samantha Larusso. You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch!"

The bell rung and Chuck shot up, walking alongside of Aisha to where the fight would be. The two walked in a circle for a moment before tory spoke, "I saw what you did at the party," Tory confronted, "You kissed Miguel."

"I... I..." Sam struggled to speak.

Chuck looked over at Robby who was shocked, probably hurt. Tory lunged at her then swung, which that Sam both dodged. Sam tried running off but was grabbed back by her backpack and kicked into Hawk.

"Get back in there!" Hawk pushed her back toward Tory, grinning.

Tory swung and swung, only to be blocked several times only to grab Sam and kneeing her a few times then throwing her against the locker. Tory tried elbowing her but Sam dodged it, then Tory head locked her before punching her in the side of her stomach until Robby jumped in and pushed Tory off to the side. "You ok?" He asked Sam.

Sam nodded.

Tory tried to pushed Robby to the side but Robby managed to slam her against the locker. "Stop!"

"Let her go!" One of cobra kai tried lunging at him, only to be pushed back.

"Settle down! I'm sure we can figure this——" Robby was tackled to the ground by Miguel.

"Hey, man, we gotta do something." Chris told Demetri who was lit up with an idea.

"Good idea, I'm gonna get a teacher." Demetri hurried off.

Chuck watched as Miguel and Robby fought before Hawk declared war, starting up a whole brawl.

"Well, well, well," Mason walked up to Chuck, grinning, "I don't see a pool around to save you now."

"You don't wanna do this." Chuck gave off a warning, backing up.

"Oh, yeah. I actually do."

Chuck took off his backpack, handing off to some random kid before getting in fighting position with Mason. "Then let's go!"

Mason threw the first punch which Chuck effortlessly caught it with his both hands then elbowed Mason on the side of his stomach with his right arms then shot it up to punch Mason back a few steps.

Chuck stepped forward, throwing a punch with the back of his arms at Mason which was successfully dodged by the enemy and resulted in him getting a kick to the stomach, knocked into the locker.

Mason then went to kick him again but Chuck rolled over, causing Mason to kick the locker. Then Chuck rolled back toward Mason, kicking him in the face then elbowed him into the locker.

"Cmon, guys! Stop fighting!" Aisha stood between the two group fighting (Tory&Sam, Chuck&Mason) but she was pushed up against the locker herself, "Oh, you want some of this?" She pushed him into the locker then gut punch him before grabbing his shirt and knocking him out to the ground.

After Robby throw Miguel into the locker, just a few feet away from them, Chuck is kicked into the locker,  but quickly recovered to throw punches at Mason's face, connecting them to both side of his face.

Chuck threw another hit but Mason caught it and delivered a punch of his own to Mason's stomach then strike his elbow across Chuck's face.

It left a bruise, that's all.

Chuck managed to push Mason back and grabbed his raise arm and twist it behind his back, getting behind Mason to kick him head first into the locker at the same time Sam is thrown into the locker.

Sam and Tory ended up leading the whole brawl to main part the school, where all the hallways started, where the most but lethal space was.

With Sam and Tory near the stairs, Robby and Miguel near the pole, left Mason and Chuck by the front entrance with other students.

The two of them threw hits after hits, dodging a few, connecting a few.

"Scared?" Mason asked as he threw a jab toward Chuck's face but it was caught, causing Chuck to elbowed him across the face then kicked his knee forward, dropping him down on that knee.

"Of you? Please." Chuck elbowed Mason once again but in the nose, which leaked with blood.

Chuck got back in fighting position as Mason stood up, Javi rushed over to see the commotion.

"Chuck! What the hell is going on?" Chuck turned his head to see the concern and widened eyes Javi had on his face.

Which ended up being a mistake because Mason did spin kick him square in the face, after Chuck turned back to him.

Chuck fell and Mason smirked, "He must be the lover, huh?"

"Don't touch him..." Chuck warned.

"Or what?" Mason asked, stomping on Chuck's leg afterward. Chuck gasped, sitting up.

Javi couldn't bare watching the stomping goes on for long, pushing Mason off of Chuck.

"Are you okay?" Javi asked him.

Chuck nodded at him, "Move back..." Javi moved as Chuck wiped the blood trickling down from his nose.

He slowly stood up with so much anger but hid it well with a sly smirk, "Big mistake."

At that moment, Chuck knew he wasn't the calm him anymore, he was turning into that angry Cobra Kai's guy again.

He lunged at Mason, throwing a punch straight to the face, a gut kick only a few second after the punch, then ended up doing a backflip kick straight to Mason's chin.

Chuck landed in crouching position, slowly looking up at Mason injured on the ground. "Bet you wish you had a pool to fall in now."

Chuck tried to stand up but ended up almost falling down but was caught by Javi, "Hey, hey, hey, you okay?"

Chuck panted, "I'm fine..." He nodded, "I'm fine..."

After doing some thinking, Miguel decided to give into Johnny's advice, waving the white flag but Robby had other plan, he managed to get up and kick Miguel straight over the railing.

"Miguel!" Tory shouted as Chuck turned his head, everybody watched as time felt slow as Miguel fell to another set of railing then onto the stairs. He didn't move, nobody moved.

"Robby, what did you do!?" Sam shouted at him.

Javi helped Chuck to the staircase, looking at Miguel's body laying on the stairs, unconscious.

Robby looked down, locking eyes with Chuck before he turned to Sam and then ran off.

"Robby!" Chuck shouted for him, going after him but was too weak to move his other leg without help.

CHUCK WAS LAID UP HIS HOSPITAL BED, but he quickly yet painfully stood up once the doctor came in. "How does it look, Dr?" He was anxious to know if he was injured badly, he couldn't be injured that bad.

"Just a few minor bones broken, but from here to here," the Doctor demonstrated on Chuck's legs, "Is out of place, your gonna need a minor surgery and a cast."

"But!" Chuck stopped the Doctor from leaving the room, "I will be able to walk and stand again all by myself, right?"

"Only time will tell." The Doctor gave him the best answer he could before leaving the room.

Chuck held back his tears, exhaling before his room door opened again.

It was his father, "A school brawl? Really, Chuck, That what it have come to?"

"You don't get to do that..." Chuck chuckled, trying to hold back his tear, "I blame you!"

"Me?"

"Yes! You!" He shouted, "I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't had to take karate if you didn't get so violence when you drink, so I blame you. I blame y9u... and mom... I blame myself for letting it go on for so long."

Ward was going to say something but was cut off, "But I can't blame this on you... i can't. But I do, okay? This wasn't my fault, I didn't start it. And... And I tried quitting, I tried. but guess what? The guy I loved convinced me, of course. And like a idiot, I followed and still ended up losing him. Like I always do."

"Then I met my villain, Mason Oaks, and let's just say. He knows mom very, very well. And I don't know why he keep messing with me, and I... I tired, dad. I tried to leave it alone 'cuz I don't want to keep doing this, I'm tired." Chuck nodded as tears begin falling, "I want it to stop... I want it to just stop, Dad..." Chuck begun crying, "I need it to stop, Dad."

Ward walked over, hugging Chuck as he cried into his torso. "It's gonna be fine."

Ward was now standing near the front desk, waiting on more information about Chuck. He was loaded with questions, regrets. How could he let this go this far? How couldn't he see that he was hurting his family.

"Hi, I'm looking for Mason Oaks, I'm his mother."

Ward opened his eyes, turning his head at the blonde woman. "Your Mason's mom?"

She turned to Ward, nodding. "I believe that what I just said, who asking?"

"Ward?" Ward looked over to see another woman, a woman he haven't seen in a long time. "What... what are you doing here?"

"What does it look like? My son's in the hospital because of your," Ward pointed at Mason's mom, "Son."

"My Mason? I doubt it. He's a angel." The mother refused to believe it.

"Why would I sit here and lie on some white privileged kid that I don't know?" Ward asked.

Mason's mother scoffed, "I have no time for this, Cmon on hunny." She walked away with the woman, who looked back at Ward.

After hours, Ward walked back into Chuck's room.

He was laying down, with a cast strapped onto his broken leg. He turned his head to his DJ rushing in to hug him, "Deej!" Chuck smiled, hugging him.

Ward laid his head against the doorframe, watching as the both of his son talked and laughed.

THE SIDELINE !

omg, such a finale for act two.
i think we explicitly kinda get the
idea why mason might just hate
chuck langston. time to meet mama
langston, are you ready to meet her?

chuck & ward slowly becoming
enemies to father-son duo arch?

kaihedr © twentytwentytwo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 2K 22
โคทโ˜…๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’ ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- ยฉf4brays 2023 I DO NOT...
9.2K 503 43
๐ˆ๐ง ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... Ali Mills' niece falls for her aunt's ex-boyfriend's son, and finds herself caught in karate battles from years past. (Cobra Kai...
141K 8.3K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
7.2K 265 20
content warnings stated in book/changes made each season "I can't keep doing this." "Then don't." started: march 16th, 2023 published: apri...