One & Only Option ( Completed)

De NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... Mais

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

59 End card...

4K 232 10
De NiranjanaNepol

Part 59 End Card...

Kapoor Villa

Anup was having lunch with his wife Sapna and daughter Laila.

"Dad, why haven't you given us any GOOD news yet? What happened to Khushi? Why are you letting her roam in London freely? Why are you taking much time, Dad?" she questioned irritatingly.

"I have finished all the needed arrangements. There is an unforeseen downpour in London. No program is happening there. All the fixed events are getting canceled. I don't think AR's program will take place as per the plan..." Anup said.

"What does that mean, Dad? Won't you finish Khushi? Won't you give peace to my mind???" she asked disappointed.

"How will I leave her just like that? I said the program of AR may cancel. It doesn't mean, our program of killing Khushi will get canceled... William will finish her on the way to the Airport by hook or by crook"

"What about Raizadas? They will get alerted if they got to know about the assassination of Khushi. So, before that, finish them" Sapna said as if Raizadas are just mosquitos.

"Yeah... I know... we should not underestimate Raizadas... especially, Arnav"

"Yes, Dad... they are so smarter than what we know," Laila said gritting her teeth.

"I never thought that spineless Neerav would turn like this" Sapna said wrathfully.

"Wait for a little while, we will get the good news of their demise soon," Anup said.

"That's the only hope for us to get happy, Dad... they should not be alive..."

"They won't be... they are nearing their climax," Anup said confidently unaware of their own climax. He stood finishing lunch.

The calling bell sound made him walk towards the door. he frowned when he opened the door. The police were standing at the doorstep.

"What do you want inspector?" Anup asked.

"You are under arrest, Mr. Anup Kapoor," the inspector said.

"whaaaat? Arrest? Do you know who am I?" he asked shockingly and also panicked.

"We know very well who you are. We have an arrest warrant for not only you but also for your daughter Laila..."

Laila and Sapna stood from the dining chairs shockingly.

"What rubbish are you talking about? You can't arrest us without a reason. Why do you want to arrest us?" Anup howled.

"For hiring people to kill Raizadas..."

Anup was horror struck.

"For killing Raizadas? Why would I kill them? Raizadas are not only my family friends but my daughter's in-laws... we have a strong and healthy relationship with them... please don't make it awkward for us..."

"We have proof. Your manager Mr. Saxena filed a complained against you and he became an approver"

"Nooo... don't trust him... he is lying. He peculated a huge amount of money from my company. I caught him red-handed. That's why he should have turned the table against us"

"If you caught him red-handed, why didn't you hand him to the police? Why did you let him go?"

"He is a family man, after all... I just don't want to make him suffer" he talked like a male version of Mother Theresa.

"Whatever, come to the station. You will be given a chance to talk about what happened"

"But, why? I have a reputation. How could I step into the police station?"

"You should have thought about it before planning to kill Raizadas"

"I did nothing like that"

"We have the audio recording of your conversation with William. You asked him to kill Khushi Singh Raizada who was about to go to London for an event"

WAS ABOUT TO? What does that mean? Didn't Khushi go to London? Then, why did William say she came to London all alone and he will finish her at any cost?

"Let's go..." the inspector said.

"No... I won't come..." Anup shrieked.

"If you don't come, we will take you forcefully... it would be good if you come with us by yourself" the inspector warned.

"Ok... I will come but why my daughter? She is innocent. She did nothing with any of this nonsense"

"Neerav Singh Raizada filed a case against her for trapping him by performing a drama using Rakesh and for breaking his mother's leg by spilling coconut oil"

Anup's facial expression became horrible whereas Laila started shivering.

"No, sir... it's not true. Why would I break my mother-in-law's leg?"

"You are the one who should answer the question. Otherwise, we will get the truth through investigation"

Two lady police went to Laila with a handcuff. She moved back. Sapna came in front of them, blocking their way.

"I won't let you arrest my daughter" she pushed the PC.

"You are under arrest for stopping the cops from doing their duty"

The woman PC clutched Sapna's hand and handcuffed her, making her shocked. Another one dragged Laila towards Sapna. She also got handcuffed with Sapna.

"Let's go"

They brought the trio out and about to get them in the police jeep, they saw Arnav and Neerav standing in front of them with Saxena.

"You have done a very bad job, guys... you will have to pay for it" Anup barked.

Neerav nodded ok with a sarcastic expression whereas Arnav smirked at them. Saxena bowed down. Laila fumed looking at them.

"You will repent for what you did," she said spitting fire through her eyes.

"Already I'm repenting for marrying you... Get ready to sign the divorce papers... don't make me repent for what I don't do and for your kind information, the men you assigned to kill us also got arrested... Thank you for your information, Saxena sir..." Neerav said.

The woman PC pushed Laila towards the jeep. Laila got in without a choice. Somewhat, Anup understood what will be their future as the evidence against them was so strong. Adding to it, Saxena became an approver. He knows all the thieveries of Anup Kapoor. Don't know how the police got his and William's audio recording. It seems they have been surrounded by all the directions brutally.

They were taken to prison.

"I would like to get settled in my village. Could you help me to do that?" Saxena asked.

"Meet our lawyer Mr. Roy. He will provide all the needed lawful help to you. you just follow his instructions"

"Thank you so much, ASR"

Arnav nodded yes. Saxena left the place.

RM

Arnav and Neerav got back to RM. Arnav saw Khushi sitting on the bed with tension. The way she bit her nail told him how tensed she was. And she didn't notice Arnav who was looking at her, standing at the doorstep.

"Khushi..."

Khushi turned towards him jerking.

"Arnav... you came... what happened? What did they do? Where are they?" she arrowed him questions.

"Khushi, take a breath..." Arnav chuckled.

She sighed.

"Tell me"

"Their story got ended... the police put an END CARD"

"Means?"

"They got arrested"

"Is it?"

"Why? Don't you believe it?"

"Yeah... but..."

"Saxena became an approver. We have submitted the audio recording of Anup and William's conversation and also the video evidence of Laila spilling coconut oil to make mom fall"

"Hope you too have the copies of the evidence..."

"i have sent it to all our Email IDs" Arnav smiled.

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Yeah... you are Arnav Singh Raizada after all..." she said proudly, making his smile wide.

To be continued...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

459K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
145K 10.5K 65
Both were not willing yet they were married. they got married because of their siblings who were happily married on the other dais next to them. Arna...
134K 10.5K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...
450K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...