All I Ever Needed (Klaus Mika...

Galing kay harrysteelss

Julianna Duquette is Klaus Mikaelson's lost lover. The two were separated on that dreadful night in New Orlea... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1 - I Came A Long Way
Chapter 2 - Finally Found You
Chapter 3 - New Orleans
Chapter 4 - Prince of The Quarter
Chapter 5 - Witches
Chapter 6 - Magic
Chapter 7 - The Osiris Coven
Chapter 8 - My Dear Sibling
Chapter 9 - It's Been Too Long
Chapter 10 - Run
Chapter 11 - As I Lay Dying
Chapter 12 - Werewolves and The Wicked Witch
Chapter 13 - Problems Bigger Than You
Chapter 15 - The Witch is Dead
Chapter 16 - Months
Chapter 17 - I'm Here
Chapter 18 - Love Her To Bits and Pieces
Chapter 19 - Hello & Goodbye
Chapter 20 - Always Isn't Forever After All
Chapter 21 - Forbidden Love
Chapter 22 - Paranoia
Chapter 23 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 24 - The Truth
Chapter 25 - Two Weeks Too Long
Chapter 26 - Broken
Chapter 27 - All Too Familiar
Chapter 28 - Is it Too Late?
Chapter 29 - Wake up
Chapter 30 - Too Much
Chapter 31 - Put the Witch to Rest
Chapter 32 - Gone Girl
Chapter 33 - Find Me, Save Me
Chapter 34 - Midnight
Chapter 35 - Uh Oh
Chapter 36 - New Beginnings
Chapter 37 - Calm Before the Storm
Discontinued

Chapter 14 - Promise

6.3K 133 34
Galing kay harrysteelss

Julianna's POV

Previously

I hurriedly rushed over to my clothes strewn on the floor and began putting them on as quick as I could.

"What's wrong love?" Klaus asks in concern.

"The werewolves," I reply. "They found us."

***

"If any of you haven't noticed, we have no where to run." Kol reminded as we were all arguing as to where we would go. The Mikaelson Compound was out of the question due to Marcel's current status there.

"Well we can't stay here. The wolves can't come in because they will expose themselves but Seraphina can come in without a problem." I say.

"She will find us regardless of where we go. A simple locator spell sells us out." Rebekah chimed in.

"You don't have to worry about that. I put a cloaking spell on all of you," I smile.

"Impressive. I quite like how my protégé is coming out," Kol chuckles while putting an arm over my shoulder.

"Alright. Enough chit chat let's go," Klaus says and quickly gets me out of Kol's grip.

"Jealous aren't we, brother?" Kol snickers.

"Do you want to go back to your coffin?" Klaus threatens.

"Klaus," I smack him on the arm "enough with the dagger threats."

"Yes Nik, listen to Julianna please," Kol smirks.

"Where is Elijah? He should be back by now," Rebekah says worriedly. Elijah had left right away to go find a place where we could go after we told him the werewolves found us. He had left over half an hour ago and seeing as there is giant werewolves roaming around, it would be necessary to worry. Just as we were about to send out a search party for him, Elijah walks in.

"Well, what did you find?" I ask.

"Nothing. There is no place for us to run." He simply answers. I sigh and the room is quiet while everyone is trying to figure out what to do. From downstairs I hear a voice speak a name that scares me to death.

"May I help you ma'am?" The receptionist says.

"Yes, my friends have checked in here and I simply came to visit them." the girl says.

"And what is your friends name?"

"Niklaus Mikaelson,"

"Alright. I'm sorry, what is your name ma'am?"

"Seraphina. But please don't tell him I'm coming, I want it to be a surprise." Seraphina says. I quickly stop listening into the conversation and turn towards everyone.

"We need to go now." I demand. "Seraphina is in the lobby and she's coming here."

"What?" Rebekah asks in confusion.

"I just heard her downstairs talking to the receptionist.The werewolves led her here and she found us and she's coming here right now." I explain in a rush. I run towards the window and open it and jump out. I swiftly land on the ground and I look up to see all of them beginning to come down as well. From inside the room, I could hear the clicking of heels on the tile floor and a head peaks out from the window. A woman with long straight black hair, lapis lazuli eyes and porcelain skin. Her face is full of anger and hatred as her eyes catch mine.

"After them!" She orders. Once the words left her mouth, glowing eyes appeared in the bushes and the enhanced werewolves emerged from behind them. Snarls and growls left their mouth as they slowly inched toward us.

"Go! Run!" I yell. Everyone snaps back into reality and begins running. Klaus was with me, running behind me as if he was trying to protect me and it comforted me. A few trees away, I see one of the werewolves jump onto Kol and he falls to the ground trying to fight off the wolf. As I'm trying to think of a way to save him, I notice a large tree trunk laying on the ground beside them. I lift my arm and easily pick up the trunk and swing it at the werewolf with my magic. The werewolf whimpers as it flies off Kol and into the other trees. Kol quickly gets up and continues running with us.

"Should we do what we did last time?" Kol asked referring to the trees.

"It's the only chance we got," I reply. I look up at the tall trees covered in branches and green leaves with sun peaking between them. Elijah and Rebekah looked back at us and we signaled them to go to the trees. As everyone jumped up to grab a branch, I felt sharpness in my ankle. I let out a scream of pain and I'm pulled back down onto the ground. Above me is a werewolf with my ankle still in his mouth. I try pulling away but he won't budge. It's like playing tug of war with your dog, but this was more violent. The werewolf bit harder down onto my ankle, making me cry out. I hear a 'thud' hit the ground and I look over to see Klaus with a furious expression. He charges towards the werewolf and pushes it off of me. The werewolf quickly shook out of it and ran towards Klaus. Klaus managed to stay standing while the werewolf that was much bigger than him on his hind legs, had him locked underneath itself. Klaus buried his hands into the wolf's fur and a loud cracking noise fills the air. The werewolf whimpers loudly and falls to the ground. Klaus runs over to me and picks me up. He bites into his wrist and puts it to my mouth, where his euphoric blood filled it. I pulled away and the bite on my ankle slowly healed.

"Thank you," I say gratefully. He answers with nothing more than a smile. He grabs my hand and we both jump onto the the trees and watch the werewolves down below jump up like desperate beasts. (writing poems in English class lmao I didn't mean rhyme there) The trees surrounding us were occupied by Rebekah, Kol and Elijah. All of them looked spooked, especially Kol since one of them actually got to him. The werewolves kept jumping and if Seraphina came she would know we are in the trees. I lift my hand in the air and a breeze of wind begins flowing through the air. I direct it towards further trees, making their leaves rustle in the wind. The werewolves hear it and I tricked them to believe the rustling of the leaves was coming from us. They stopped jumping and instead ran in the direction where they heard the leaves. I let out a relieved sigh and look over at Klaus with a small smile on his lips.

"That was quite intelligent love," he compliments.

"Well, I learned from the best," I smile.

"Learned from me," Kol said from afar.

"She was talking about me, brother." Klaus said, giving Kol a narrowed look.

"Actually," I laugh "I was talking about Elijah. We had waited a few more minutes in the trees until the coast was clear so we could actually leave without being chased by giant werewolves.

"Where are we going to go?" Rebekah asked.

"Okay, how about we just go ask Marcel for a place to stay in our former home," I suggested.

"Absolutely not," Klaus quickly interjected.

"It's the last choice we have Nik. Plus, Marcel owes me. I saved his life." I say.

"She does have a point Niklaus," Elijah says. Klaus hesitated for a second before sighing in defeat.

"Fine."

***

"Marcel?" I called out into the empty lot. Instead of seeing Marcel, one of the guys from his inner circle, Diego, came out with an annoyed expression.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked rudely.

"I want to talk to Marcel," I simply answer.

"I don't think so. Especially with your original friends around," he says pointing over to the Mikaelson's behind me.

"Listen Diego, I came here to talk to Marcel to discuss important things and you're pissing me off, so why don't you just leave me be and get me Marcel before I do something regrettable," I say, my voice laced with annoyance.

"It's still a no," he smirks. I sarcastically shoot him a smile and in the blink of an eye, he's on the floor with a broken neck.

"Marcel!" I yell. Marcel finally comes down the stairs and eyes Diego on the floor.

"Woah, what happened here?" Marcel asks referring to Diego.

"He got on my nerves," I say. "Marcel, I know it's a lot to ask for but we sort of need a place to stay."

"I thought you were living down at the plantation?"

"It got destroyed." I answer.

"The Palace Royale?"

"Out of the question."

"Why are you running?" He suddenly asks. I look back at Klaus and give him a 'what do I say look?' he only replies with a shrug. Great, the only time Klaus doesn't say anything is when I need him to.

"You know what, I trust Marcel. I'm going to tell him." I announce. "I'm a hybrid. One of a kind, half-vampire and half-witch. I know it's impossible but for some reason I was accidentally transitioned as both since I was originally a witch. Now, I have a psycho ancient witch hell bent on killing me with a pack of giant werewolves at her side. So Marcel, could you please let us stay here until we take care of the problem?" I explain.

"A witch and vampire? Julianna, let's be serious." Marcel chuckles.

"Everyone just really wants to irritate me today, huh?" I say in annoyance. I focus on Marcel and he yells out in pain with his head in his hands as a pounding headache ran through his head. I stopped after a few seconds and Marcel looked up at me in shock.

"I'm sorry for doubting you. Stay as long as you want, I owe it to you anyways." He says and I nod at him appreciatively.

***

The clock on the bedside table, it read "3:35" I looked over at Klaus beside me in bed with his bare back facing me. For some reason, I wasn't tired at all. Most of all I was afraid of what the outcome of this battle would be.

"Nik? Are you awake?" I ask in a whisper.

"I'm awake love," he replies and turns around to face me. "What's wrong? You look frightened."

"I am frightened. I don't know what I'm going to do. What we are going to do. So far all we have done is run, and that's all we've ever done against our strongest enemies. We ran from Mikael and now we're running from Seraphina. Aren't we just repeating history? Can't we at least try to fight back?" I explain to him. He's silent for a few seconds as he takes in my words.

"How would we fight back?" he questions. "She has enhanced werewolves and the earths magic in her hands."

"The one thing she really wants is me. To save us all, I could surrender myself to her and then kill her when I can."

"Julianna, you could get yourself killed," Klaus states ludicrously. He sits up and turns on the lamp on the night stand.

"Nik, I know how dangerous it sounds, but I think I could do it. I might have a plan." I say sitting up as well. Klaus gets out of bed and begins pacing the room, obviously angry with me.

"What happens if this plan doesn't work?" He asks.

"It will work. I know it," I get out of bed and walk toward him. He has his hands in his hair and I reach up to hold his hands in mine. "You just have to trust me Nik."

"Anna, when I thought Mikael had killed you, I felt eternally broken. It broke me even more when I knew I had the chance to save you. If I didn't go with you to find Elijah that night, you would have never been attacked by my father," he explains with tears brimming his eyes, "I was lucky that you didn't actually die. I don't know if I'll have the same luck again."

"Nik, you won't lose me." I softly say. I place both my hands on his cheeks and he reaches up to envelop one of my hands in his. His thumb runs over the top of my hand in a soft and loving way.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

A/N

Dude, finally I got an update in. I am so caught up and stressed with school lmao and then last saturday I went to a Marina and The Diamonds concert and I was sooo close to her I was four rows away from the stage and she looked at me like multiple times so post-concert depression hit me hard this whole week xD Anyway, on the course of these last 10 days since I updated, I have gotten good ideas for All I Ever Needed so be prepared ;) xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

739K 14.4K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
3.4K 89 56
Nothing is been the same since the moment I meet him long time ago... I believe in him once.... I though I was his all...how mistaking I'm.... Losing...
213K 6.3K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
337K 7.9K 19
"There was once another Mikaelson, and she was adored, bold, brave, too sarcastic for her own good, and, undoubtedly, the sibling to be most fond of...