Nightmare

By authorh_

This is Life. full of surprises.. ups and downs.. loving and heartbreakings.. we are standing right here. i... More

Dark Nightmare
Flames of Angest
Broken
The Miracle
The Possible New Start
The Storm Of losing
The Storm Of losing ||
Broken Bridges
The Shine in Her eyes
Unexpected
Nothing
Promise me!
The Sea and Island
Homeless wind
So Near So Far
The Wind
Calmness Before the Storm
Calmness before the storm ||
Keşfedilmemiş Günahlar
Drunk at midnight
In the Middle of the Night
Till the last star turns off
A Secret Help
Starting At The End
The Strongest Wine ever
Surprise for Elif
Frame of Love
Sunshines and Sunshine Protectors
A Gift From Life
Barındığım bu Hikayede

Eternity love

380 19 1
By authorh_

A Soft wind found its way to the room from the open window, touched his face.
He woke up and looked around for some seconds to find where this wind comes from.
When He saw the open window, He slowly went out of the bed to there, closed it.
While He was closing the window, He saw the golden ring in his own finger.
a gentle smile covered his face, He has never thought about these, but when they found place in his life, everything beautifully changed.
The sunrise was something else, The dawn was something else, time was passing in another way.
Everything was in the correct place, He couldn't be happier than this.
Last year, at this time, He didn't use to think someday He would live his present life.
He was a father now, and soon a husband.
'what can ruin this?'
He went back to bed, looked at Ada who was sleeping like a child, her hair was around her face and Deniz was next to her.
As Deniz made the decision of not sleeping all night after the party, They brought her to their bed, so may be more useful and She fell asleep.
She was wearing one of her fluffy clothes, a grey one.
He looked at them in one frame, They were exactly sleeping like each other, having their legs near their body and their hands in front of their chests.
'just like her mother' He thought, the smile on his face was unremoveable.

He sat next to them on bed, put Ada's hair behind her ear, and kissed her.
She just moved a bit but didn't wake up.
Her face was really looking tired.
Bora stood up and went for a shower.
When He came out, Surprisingly, He saw Ada there, standing in front of mirror and washing her face.
He tied his towel and went to her.
A: Günaydin.
B: Günaydin.

He put his hand around Ada's waist and pulled her near to himself, put his lips on hers and kissed her deeply, She responsed back to his kiss, drops of water fell down from his hair on Ada's cheek.

B: This is a real 'Good Morning'

Ada smiled and put her hands on Bora's chest, they found their way to his wet neck and then up to his messy hair.

B: Adaa!!

A: Ne?

She laughed and her eyes looked naughty.

B: Don't do this!

A: why?

B: cause I can't control myself and I bet you really don't like your aunts hear you scream my name.

A: but I think you don't like your parents hear you screaming my name!

He took a deep breathe.

B: Ada!! please!

His sound was looking like begging that made Ada confused.

A: Tamam ya!

B: I promise when we go to our house, I won't do something like this.

Ada's cheek went red by imagining this. She tried to change the subject which was looking more helpful to her.

A: what will we do today Bora bey?

B: Do we have anything more than setting things in our house?

A: No!

B: So I will come and take you from your office.

A: No need. I am not going to office today. I don't have a lot to do and I am just writing a report to Ahmet bey and finishing my article for Özgur Dünya. and I will do them at home. So I will come to you. what is your idea?

B: that is okay. so I am getting ready, I have a meeting.

A: Have a nice day canim.

Bora was going to repeat the same sentence but He didn't, instead he said: can you say that again?

A: Have a nice day!

B: rest of it!

A: canim.

She said, breathing in his face.

Bora kissed her and said: I love you!!

A: me too. now hadi! you will be late!

*

B: So, nothing would be left. It is really good that we are in this situation when mostly other companies are struggling with viewers we are standing in an awesome place.

T: yes Bora! the last thing we published which was about that castle really had an awesome effect, for both us and Özgur Dünya. we are the only two companies which aren't struggling with the common problems.

B: awesome. so how is the privacy situation?

He asked Ali and the other boy.

Ali: it is okay. everything is under control.

B: So, thanks for participating, you can go.

About some minutes later his office was again empty and it was only him sitting behind his table.

He asked Selin to bring him a coffee. Selin brought it, He thanked her and She left.

Peril knocked the door.

P: Bora bey! there is someone on phone, He wants to talk with you.
B: From where?Who?
P: It is from New York's police, someone named Aydin Korfali.
B: who?
He asked with a shocked voice, it was mostly like he is asking himself not Peril.
P: Aydin Korfali.
Peril repeated even though She knew He isn't looking for repeating.

B: I won't talk. if they called again, don't even bring it to me.
P: Tamam.
Bora's expression changed so fast, He loosened his tie to take some breathe.
P: Bora bey!
He just noticed Pelin is still there.
B: What Pelin? What happened?
P: Ada has come, She is in Terrace.
B: Okay. you can go.
Peril left but he still was sitting on his chair.
"what the hell do you want from me? after six years.. wait! did Peril say police? what He has to do with Police? Neyse. sakin ol Bora. it is non of your business, your love is waiting for you"

He tightened his tie and went out of his office, went up to terrace, He saw Ada sitting on one of the bench, cuddling Deniz and playing with her.
A: Kizim benim.
She kissed Deniz's forehead.
Deniz was wearing a grey-pink shirt and skirt.
Ada was also wearing a short white coat with jeans.
Deniz was talking by her own language with her mother.
She noticed Bora.
B: Welcome Canim.
A: Thank you.
Deniz saw Bora and tried to go out of Ada's arms, screamed to show Bora that She wants him to hug her.
B: Gel kizim. gel.
He hugged her and kissed her.
A: I didn't want to bring her but when I was coming out of the house, she started crying and shouting so i decided to take her.
B: She wants to see her new house too! don't you Deniz'im?
Deniz smiled and made one of her cute sounds.
B: Why did you come here?
A: It was so crowded around her when we arrived, they started playing with her and she got exhausted.
for that I came up.
B: I got it.

Peril entered the Terrace: Bora bey!
B: What happened again Peril?
P: They again called, He said it is important and He really wants to talk.
B: I said my word Peril! I won't talk. tell him not to call again.
P: Tamam...

Peril left the terrace.
A: what is this madness?
B: Nothing important canim. let's go. I am done with my works.
Ada didn't insist in asking more, She stood up, took her back pack and they left BizdeBoyle.

They arrived their house, Ada took out the keys from her back pack and opened the door.
They entered the house.
The smell of paint welcomed them.
Ada went to living room's windows and opened them, the wind found its way to the living room.
A: We have a lot to do with curtains too!

Deniz was looking around and excitement was visible in her eyes.
Deniz's room was almost ready and it was the first place they have finished its work.
B: Kizim! Let's show you your new room!!

Ada smiled, She really loved when Bora talked with Deniz.
They went upstairs and opened one of the doors.
it was a blue frame on the door with pictures of sea which was written on it with big white font: Deniz

They entered the room, Deniz started screaming out of excitement.
They both decorated her room together, painted the walls in dark and light blue, with paints of sea.
Deniz's bed was in a corner and her dolls were on it.
Also Bora and Ada's photo was on top of her bed.
Bora put Deniz on her bed and soon she again started playing with her dolls on her bed.

They went to the next room, they opened it and entered.
B: What do you think?
A: It looks good to me, but someone else must like it. Here will be Elif's room!
B: I think she would like, I wish! but anyway, She can ask for any changes she wants!
A: Will you bring her here today?
B: She will come with our driver after her piano class.
A: So... we made girls rooms ready but.. still our room is left!
B: We will finish that today too. Together.
A: Together.

*
The rest of day went kinda fast, They decorated their room, wore windows' curtains, The living room curtains were white and their room curtains were blue and white.
Deniz's room curtains were white but with different designs of cartoons on it.
Elif's room curtains were light purple which had a great harmony with the purple combination of room.
They argued about the place of the bed, Ada was insisting in putting it in front of the window, but Bora was insisting in putting it next to the window, He was trying to show Ada that it is a better idea but Ada was also doing this too.
Finally they both agreed about putting it next to the window.
When They put it next to window, Ada laid on the bed and confessed that it is giving them a better view of sea.

It was nearly evening when the works finished, They put the Sofas in the living room.
Bora sat on the grey sofa, his black
T-shirt which Ada has brought for him was sweaty.
B: Finally. It looks good. what do you think?
A: That's awesome!
She said while She was searching on her playlist for a music.
B: What are you searching for?
A: Wait! Aha! I found.

She played the music and it sound started covering the living room.
Deniz was sleeping in her new room deeply.
She went to Bora and took his hands and made him stand up. He didn't refuse and stood up, The music was playing.
A: I think we need it as a rest.
B: We do.
He put his hands around Ada's waist and pulled her near, Ada also rested her hands around his neck and they moved their body together.
the music and dancing really increased their moods and they both forgot about their tiredness.

Edis/Gülşen- Nirvana

Come to your owner, my beautiful
Sahibine gel güzelim

My trouble, my god, my disaster
Belalım, ilahım, afetim

What's up, my virtue
Ne var ne yok meziyetim

Come I'll show
Gel göstereyim

Let's pretend there's no tomorrow
Yarınlar yokmuş gibi yapalım çat hemen olsun olacaklar

After all, who will you be after the flood, daring?
Zaten benden sonrası tufan kime olacaksın cüretkar?

Get on my tongue, forgive me, walk, blonde bombshell
Dilime dudağıma karış affetme yürü sarışın bomba

I'm falling, don't lift all positions
Düşüyorum her haline kaldırma sakın tıkırında pozisyonlar

Blood pressure rises again and I
Yine yükseliyor tansiyon ve ben

I feel like a champ next to you
Hissediyorum yanında şampiyon- gibi

We'll find the way otherwise it's hard huh?
Buluruz yolunu aksi zor ha?

My feelings are rising like dollars
Duygularım dolar gibi artıyor

Come on, your eyes are calling to love like crazy
Yapma, bakışların çağırıyor deli gibi aşka

If you lie down and start next to me
Uzanıp yanı başımda başlasan raksa

My fire keeps coming out, if you give a hand, let's melt away
Çıkıp duruyor ateşim bir el atsan, eriyip kalsak

He bent his head and kissed her deeply, his body temperature was rising and the music lyrics made it even more.
they walked back until they finally fell on the couch.
The music stopped as it finished and it wasn't on shuffling.
His hands went down to take off her white top while He was kissing her.
They stopped kissing for getting some air.
He said while He was trying to take some air: I think I owe you something since morning.
Ada was feeling high and her red cheeks were showing everything: you do. but.. not sex. just making love, I mean Elif will come in a hour!
B: Your wish is an order my love.
A: Come back here.
She pulled him and kissed each other again.
Bora's lips came down and kissed her shoulders, neck, and her breasts.
He kissed every inch of her belly and his hands went down to her jeans.
He tasted her lips while He was opening her jeans short button. then He again went back to her neck while his hand were on her pussy.

Ada moaned his name between the kisses He was leaving on each part of her body.
B: You are so hot Ada hanim. So hot!
Ada couldn't say anything. just moaned with a weak sound.
His finger started circling around her center, The only thing She could focus on was the feeling of his fingers.
He entered his finger in. then He added the second finger .
A: Boraa!
He didn't do anything, just waited to see her reaction.
B: What do you want canim?
A: You!!
He bent and said in her ear: Exactly what? you know I am all yours.
Ada was so impatient, She really needed his fingers move in her, She released her breath.
A: Move your fucking fingers!
He did the thing She wanted, While He was deeply fingering her, His lips were licking her neck.
He moved his fingers faster which made Ada screamed out of shock.
Suddenly everything disappeared, She moaned loudly, brought him to her lips and kissed him, Her lips were wet and hot.
B: How do you feel?
A: Awesome!

They both were enjoying their moments when the doorbell rang.
B: Nice timing Elif!
A: Isn't early for her coming here?
B: It is!!! maybe her class finished earlier.
A: Tamam. open the door, I will change my clothes and come.
and correct your shirt before opening the door.
B: Ok.
Ada stood up and wanted to go upstairs when He took her hand, left a kiss on her lips and She ran upstairs with a smile on her face.

Bora corrected his shirt, cleaned his hand and opened the door.
Elif and their driver were standing in front of the door.
B: Hi Prenses!
E: Hi Dayi!
He hugged her and kissed her forehead.
He took Elif's backpack from the driver: Thank you.
-Your welcome. have a good night.
B: Thank you, Good Night.
He closed the door and they went in.
Elif was the first person who was coming to their house.
E: Where is Ada abla?
Meanwhile Ada came down from the stairs, wearing a White baggy T-shirt with jeans.
A: I am heree!!
E: Hiii!
A: Hi prenses! welcome!
They went in the living room, Elif was looking around: Here is so beautiful, Your house is so good. but...

Her expression changed, She was sad and looking around with tears in her eyes.
A: Elifcim! what happened?
E: I will miss you so much, I won't see you everyday, and I won't see you at breakfast table before going to school, you will just get too busy with your works that you will forget me.
Ada and Bora looked at each other, Bora went to her and kneeled in front of her so He could look in her eyes: Elif! how can we forget you?
E: You will just be a family together. You, Ada abla and Deniz.
B: But this doesn't mean we will forget you! and you are a part of our family.

Elif's eyes were still full. Ada changed the mood and started talking.
A: Aaa!! Bora!! what should we do now?
Bora was wondering what is She talking about: about?
Ada went next to Bora and kneeled in front of Elif: someone is looking like making excuses for not staying with us!
E: but I am not!
A: But I felt like you are! and you know what makes me sad?
E: What?
Ada looked at Bora and then continued: There was a girl that we thought She would stay with us whenever she likes and She would feel here as her home and we made a surprise for her.
E: Have you made a surprise for me?
A: For the girl who wants to stay here.. Yes.
E: I want Ada abla. I want. but I don't like to annoy you. You three are a family...
B: We four... you are in our family too. why do you say like this, Prenses!?
A: Yeah! You are. So now.. if you are that girl....
E: I am!!!
B: So let's see your surprise.
They took Elif's hands and went up the stairs, They stopped next to Deniz's room before opening Elif's room door.
E:Is Here Deniz's room?
A: It is.
E: Can I see her first? I saw her last night but I missed her.
A: Of course.
They went in the room. Deniz was sleeping on her bed.
Elif kissed Deniz's hand. Bora asked Ada for his mobile.
A: It is in our room.
E: Sh-sh!! She is sleeping!! Ada abla! Dayii!!
Elif whispered.
Bora couldn't hide his smile: Tamam. Tamam!!
E: Let's go.
They went out from Deniz's room and went to the next room.
Bora put his hands on Elif's eyes.
A: are you ready?
E: Yesss!
She opened the door, and they went in, Bora opened Elif's eyes and She saw around with excitement.
E: Here... is here for me?
B: Yes!!!!
E: Thank youuu!
A: do you like here?
E: I love it!!!
She hugged Ada and Bora.
E: I love you so much.
They both said: we love you too!

The doorbell rang,
B: Who is it?
A: I think it is our food order.
B:Have  You ordered food?
A: Yes!! I am starving, what about you Elif?
E: I am too.
B: So... I will go and take it.

He went downstairs, paid the bill and got the foods.
Ada and Elif went down with Deniz.
Deniz was in Ada's arms.
Bora put the food box on the lunch table in the living room.
B: Here your orders.
They all sat behind the table, Deniz was sitting on her baby chair, playing with the doll which Elif gave her.
Ada opened the box and took out the foods.
She put the fried chicken and then two pizzas and the fried chips.
A: Bora, if you want to eat pizza, eat this one, it is without olives.
Bora smiled "she hasn't forgotten this!"
B: Okay.
They had their dinner and experienced an awesome night together, They watched a comedy movie together and slept at the yard.
there were smiles on their faces which nothing could erase them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 49.1K 47
"Love doesn't self-destruct. We choke it with unkind words. We starve it with empty promises. We poison it with toxic blame. We break it by trying to...
50.8K 1K 23
in the world of thai bL, couples always find their way to each other, either through unexpected friendship from rivalry or just another messy night. ...
6.1K 157 6
There's always a story before it begins. The Turkish dizi Baht Oyunu has ended in the real world giving an unexpected, unsatisfying ending in the epi...
13K 709 34
THE OPPOSITE ATTRACTION:- For Bomi, the engagement should not happen. For Baekhyun, this engagement was accepted only because of a child's obedience...