Cosmogyal : ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ฒ...

By knowyouwell_

Emotional,Fluff,Funny,Cute,etc.. Hello Harry Fans! Here's Some Harry Styles imagines that came in my mind! Ho... More

Start
Shy
Trick Or Treat
Fun
Drunk
Enemy
Enemy - Part two
Love
Hero (One Direction Imagine)
Cupid?
Harry Styles - Pov/Gifs
Like
Questions Y'all Have Been Asking
Every Imagines That Makes Me Wanna Throw Myself
You Lost
Red Carpet
Night Changes
Check-Up
Voice mails
Photography
Case
Door
Run Away
Dating Hazza
Secret Admirer
Imaginary friend
Dye
Just Friends
Babysit
Glasses
Notice
Soulmate
Shirt
Kpop (not a imagine)
Ellen Show
Not Different
{<random>}
(not a story)
Shot
New Phone,Who This?
Group Chat
Group Chat Pt.2
The End
I'm back!?
Hot tubs and kisses
Cause you had a bad day (short)
Different feelings
Ideas/Prompts
Dance to this
Like a bitch
Jealousy doesn't fit you
Band Prompts
You're american...?
Gif Imagines - Part Two
End of an era

Different feelings - Part two

286 6 34
By knowyouwell_

Info - alternative version of Different feelings,which is a happy ending, but i suggest reading past this because i don't usually make sad imagines,and Different Feelings is like a sad way of ending a relationship.

Info(2) - Part 2 was requested by Marizpamaus13 so sorry if i made sum spelling mistakes, i don't read after writing,so i apologize. And this is an Alternative version,so this wasn't meant to have a part 2 but anything for you guys.

Info(3) - Again,this imagine wasn't made by me,it was inspired by pparkerwrites so thanks to them for the idea!!

It has been 2 weeks since your break up with harry,and it has been hell. For a while,paparazzi actually took notice of you. They never really cared whenever you're outside or alone,when you used to be with harry.

And now that he announced it,to mostly,everyone in the world. You've been crowded with emails,messages,paparazzi, comments,and some were negative, some were nice and under,but some were childish and were asking me to get back with him and/or telling me i didn't deserve him.

One of the most annoying things that you have to deal with was paparazzi. Everytime you go home or come home to work,its either,they're outside,waiting,or in their car,stalking you then taking pictures. They'll either stay silent and walk with you while taking pictures,ask normal questions while taking pictures like 'how was your day' and all, and/or follow you to your apartment,taking pictures, and asking rude,insightful comments.

And today,you had to deal with them.

You sigh as you and your coworker were about to go home,looking outside to only see the paparazzi hogging the door as they waited for me to go outside.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride?" Darren,my coworker, asks nicely, patting your shoulder as you looked stressed about the situation outside.

Darren was one of the nicest people on your job,he helped you with work,he would do favors,and he doesn't hesitate to help. He was like a big brother.

You shake your head,declining politely as you don't wanna get another rumor up your ass. The last time you were with a guy,paparazzi started spreading rumors about how thats your rebound relationship, and how you're using him for sex.

"I'm really fine darren, its only a couple blocks from here tho,but thank you" he smiles,kissing your forehead before walking out the door to the paparazzi swarming it. You sigh,picking up your bag before opening the door.

Right as you opened it,paparazzi quickly started asking questions,flashing their camera's at me.

"Ma'am,can you please tell us why you broke up with harry?"

I had to

"Is it true that you had a rebound relationship with some guy you found?"

Now that's bullshit

"Miss. Y/n,please speak"

Fuck no

You thought,as you walked away from them,covering your eyes with the paperworks in your hand. They seriously were annoying, and can't get them to leave you alone.

They started following you,asking more and more indigenous questions. You wanted to cry,and speak up but a voice in your head said that if you speak up and said something, they will stick to that and try to make it negative either way.

"Miss y/n,you never smile,smile for us please"

What the fuck

Did this random ass fucker really asked me to smile,when i have paparazzi following me

You sigh opening the door to the apartment, there were 2 cops waiting at the door,probably knowing at this hour,paparazzi would come.

The paparazzi started backing up a little as the cops stood infront of me "You guys do know her ignoring you means that she's not interested" one cop asked strictly.

The other cop looked at me before nodding, signaling you that you can go,you whisper a quick thank you before using your keys to open the locked apartment door.

You sigh as i slowly slid down the door,putting your hands on your head. As you were about to stand up,you suddenly hear your phone ringing.

It was harry

I took you a few seconds before answering the call,hearing Harry's voice on the other line "Hey uhm..I'm sorry for bothering, i just wanted to know if you wanted to get your stuff,from..my place" He asked.

You slightly cough,before replying "Uh,yeah,I'll come and get it..wi-with your stuff too! I'll uhh...I'll be there tomorrow at 2" You replied quickly, with the awkward silence, harry just lets out a quick 'okay' before hanging up.

^^

It was 2:11,you were a bit late,since you lost track of time. You hesitantly buzzed into Harry's room,not even a millisecond later,he quickly buzzed back.

"Hey harry,uhm,its me" You said nervously,but harry stayed silent. Instead, he just buzzed you open in silence, you took the silence before walking.

You sigh as you arrived at his front door with a box full of his stuff on hand. He opened the door with a small smile,you smiled back.

He opens the door for you to come in,you gladly came in ,looking at him. He looked awkward, and neither of you were speaking.

"I thought you weren't coming" he answered honestly, finally breaking the silence "Uhm,i was late,sorry" you replied shortly,making him nod at that,

You cough awkwardly, looking down at the box on your arms "Uh,yeah,here's your stuff" you put the box on the floor,he nods.

"Yeah,I'll uh..I'll get yours right quick" he said before walking away to another room.

You began looking around,only noticing 4 frames of the both of you in his desk. The first one was the two of you in your first date,it was a picture of you two eating, a selfie,framed. The second one was when you went to an arcade, it was you two playing the claw game,he did ended up winning you a teddy bear. The third one was you with the boys,in their concert,you took a quick selfie before they performed. And the last one was on your anniversary, he took you to the beach and it was you standing infront of him,hand in hand.

You sigh,trying not to be too dramatic and cry about it.

Harry comes back after a few seconds, with a box on his arms.
H

e gives it to you with a sad smile,you give him a smile in return.

He looks down at his box,frowning as he sees the teddy bear perfectly placed ontop of the box.

The bear that he won for you.

He picks it up,seeing it still in good condition "You're...you're giving it back?" He asked sadly his voice slightly strained. You nodded,slightly sniffing as a tear slipped down on your cheek.

He hold on one of my hand,softly, before placing it on the box he gave you "Keep it,i won it for you" he said softly. He raised his hand on your cheek,wiping the tear that fell onto your cheek,

You couldn't help but drop the box,jumping into his arms for a hug. He doesn't hesitate to hug you back,just as tight,placing his head on the crook of your neck,feeling his tear on your collarbone.

"I'm sorry,I'm so sorry for leaving you" You apologized, over and over,shaking your head.

He nods "Please don't be sorry,it's not your fault" He said,kissing your head. You both stayed like that for 2 minutes, before letting go of each other, but he didn't want to let you go just yet.

He sniffles cutely "Can..can we please try again,please? I never wanted to leave you..you- I'm sorry-"

You nod quickly, unexpectedly pulling him for a kiss which he gave back,wrapping his arm on your waist and one on your neck.
The make out session tho,was stopped for a few seconds.

You both close your eyes,leaning your forehead against his. He hugged you once more,but tighter,as he was afraid to lose you as soon as he lets go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 102 50
cute gif imagines about harry ๐Ÿ’ž
2.2M 34.2K 200
Here are a few Harry Styles imagines for you guys!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!
441K 4.2K 119
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...