My Big Mistake [ JayWon ]

By xvrmayls

Jungwon shows up on a blind date to scare away her brother's friend prospective suitor. However, things go aw... More

Introduction
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1

2

424 25 2
By xvrmayls

A running jungwon emerged from Jeongin's behind, holding at Felix's arm. "I'll do it--"

Jungwon is pacing back and forth in his and his hyung's Apartment, Jeongin who is busy typing on his laptop as he works on some Paper asked, "Why the hell are you pacing back and forth? You're giving me a headache- You've been like that for hours!" He whined.

Jungwon just frowned, he couldn't exactly tell his hyung. Of course Jeongin wouldn't allow the younger to go on a date with a stranger. "I know felix hyung is to take you somewhere, But why the hell are you so nervous?"

And it's today! Heck, Felix hasn't even gave information about that guy he's supposed to date.

"Nothing, it's just- I used to hang out with Felix hyung with you, and not just me alone with him.." It's not like he lied, it's true. But it's not the main reason he is pacing. Just as he was about to sit and relax  a loud horn of a car was heard, signalling that Felix is here. Jungwon breathed in and out before deciding to head out

"Oh hyung, I gotta go!" Jungwon informed Jeongin as he waved his hand to his older brother.

"Hm, Take care!" Jeongin said, his eyes glued at his laptop, nonetheless he still waved his hand at the younger which the latter returned with a smile.

As soon as Jungwon hopped in the car, felix filled him the information he needed to know. "Okay, Remember! You're going on a date and tell them that--"

"That I Yang-- I mean- Lee Felix, is dying of stage 3 cancer, So I suggest not for them to not date me!" Jungwon repeated the exact sentences felix had instructed him to say.

I know, it's not a good excuse to buy off himself. Jungwon has to pretend as Felix and scare away their date. "Make sure, they wouldn't want to see you on another date again okay!" Felix said dropping Jungwon to a Boutique and Picking nice clothes for him.

He also had Jungwon put on a makeup, and had his hair done at a salon, on the way to the said restaurant, Jungwon was trying to memorize the info he got from felix.

After that- It's game time!

Jungwon had arrived at the restaurant where he's supposed to meet Felix's supposedly date.

'What was the guy's name again? It was park... something--' Jungwon thought. Out of panic he forgot the first name Felix had mentioned him.

'OMG, am ruined, I can't do this!!' He tried to walk away from the restaurant. But the thought of loosing the money felix offered him just bothered him. He needed that money.

So, after breathing out he raises his chin up and puts on his resting-bitch face and walked in the fancy restaurant. He looked around at the place, Looking for a certain 'Park'. The place is surely packed with lots of people. How is he supposed to find his supposed date?

All he remembers is his surname is Park and his wearing black. Is it black or blue?

'I am screwed! I am screw--'

"Mr. Park here's your order"

Jungwon's thoughts are cut off as he heard the name 'Park'

he glances on a way with a guy sitting beside the window, they're wearing glasses, sunglasses to be precised. They're dressed in black leather jacket, his black hair is parted beautifully, showing a small part of his forehead.

'It must be him' Jungwon thought. 'That waiter called him Mr. Park, It should be him' Jungwon then took brave steps and sat on the chair opposite the guy. 'Gosh!?! this hot looking guy is my date?!?! wait- no! Felix's date- He's not my date, He's Felix's date-" 

To say the guy was surprised is understatement, he is beyond surprise. more than that, the guy who just had sat across him is attractive at least that's what the stranger thought as he watches Jungwon sit infront of him.

"You're Mr. Park right?" Jungwon said, Silently praying he got the right guy. 

"Park Jongseong, But just call me jay" The guy replied.

Jungwon was relieved that the guy was actually Park. Is he the guy, Jungwon is supposed to meet?

'How can felix hyung ditch someone so handsome like this!!!?'

"Good, I am Lee Felix- Look! I'll make this quick and easy." Jungwon started.

"I know you must be flattered that I at least had graced my presence here today on our date but--" Jungwon trails... unsure of what to say next as the male infront of him just lean closed in anticipation to the younger.

You can't blame him for getting a little distracted, The cute boy in front of him who appeared out of nowhere, is quite amusing for Jay.

"Go on" Jay urged for him to continue.

Jungwon cleared his throat before proceeding "But, I am not the one you're looking for, I know my father set this date. But, I can't- Unless you want to date someone who has stage 3 Cancer" Jungwon then grabbed a tissue from the tissue box resting on the table.

Jungwon began acting as if he was about to cry as he dabs the side of his eyes with a tissue.

Jay on the other hand finds all of this amusing. He knows this little guy, must've mistaken him for someone else.

But he doesn't want to spoil the fun yet. Besides this guy is cute.

"how is stage 3 cancer a hindrance? we can still go on dates until your last day here on earth" Jay replied, an amused smile creeping up his face as he saw the latter's reaction.

'No no noo! I know your handsome, But!!! Felix hyung has Binnie hyung already! This is not the PLAN- I have to think of something!'

"No! I mean-" Jungwon composed himself before continuing. "I actually- am... not interested in you." Jungwon plainly said, "You don't want a sick man like me to date someone like you"

Jay instead find the latter's statement, interesting. He's had a lot girls and boys, easily falling for him, and this guy doesn't want him? Just wow.

"We'll see about that"

With that Jungwon got up "So, I guess see you never, Mr. Park!"

"That's it? But I never agreed yet?" Jay added. Jungwon, raised a brow as he was ready to leave 'oh god, how do i get this guy out of the picture'  Jungwon thought, biting on his lower lip as he thinks of a way to stop the guy. 

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble. I am not asking nor waiting for you to agree on this. So let's not see each other again Mr. Park" Jungwon replied with a sass, leaving jay in hopes that the guy will finally stop and he will never see him again.

Or at least that's what he thought so... Jungwon got up, Grabbed his belongings and left the restaurant.

While Jungwon was talking to jay awhile ago, His friends which just arrived were headed to their table, saw their friend talking to a stranger.

One raised his arms signaling who is that. As they're to head to the table. Jay signals them to stop on their tracks which they did. The four men then decided to sit on a nearby table in hopes of listening in on what's going on with Jay and the guy he is talking to.

For awhile they watched Jay interact with the cute stranger.

"Who do you think is that?" Sunghoon asked. Jake just shrugged as he drinks on his cola. "I don't know, But one thing's for sure. That lad, had Jay smiling in a weird way" Yeonjun said.

"Maybe it was just one of Jay's flings, Probably begging for his love again" K stated munching on some nachos they ordered.

As Jake was about to protest the guy Jay was talking to got up and left.

"Who's thatttt?" Jake immediately asked bothering Jay as he shooks the black hair's shoulders. "Just some cute guy, who probably had mistaken me for someone else" Jay shrugged. Jake and the others of course did not buy jay's excuse, but they decided to shrug it off and talk amongst the others/

"I'll smoke, you guys stay here for a minute" Jay then got up and excused himself to buy a pack of cigarette.

On his way out, someone bumped to him. 'Aish, Can't people look at where--- Oh it's that guy from awhile ago'

Jungwon had bumped to him. Jay remembers Him as Lee Felix because that's what the latter had introduced himself. The smaller was too busy ducking down as if avoiding someone as soon as he bumped to Jay, his eyes widen.

"oh god- i'm sorry-----" before Jungwon could finish his sentence. His eyes went wide as he then pushes Jay trapping him to a wall as he buries his face at Jay's strong chest. 'cute' jay thought as he glances down the brunette.

Jay is staring at the younger as he watches him bury his face to his chest. Both of Jungwon's small hands are currently gripping on each of Jay's arms. 

As Jungwon was about to head home he decided to give Felix a call to tell him he succeeded. But then he saw his Jeongin hyung, walking near his place. 'Why is he here of all places?!?! I can't be seen here!!'

Jungwon then ducked his head down and runs not minding where to go, basically walking where his feet takes him as long as it is not in the direction of his older brother. He then bumps onto a hard rock chest, He looks up to see Jay.

'Oh shit, not this hot looking guy!!'

Bowing as Jungwon says his apologies,  he again saw his Jeongin hyung. Eyes widening in the process. Mindlessly gripping on Jay's strong arms as he pins him to the wall as he hides his face to Jay's chest.

His eyes followed Jeongin as soon as he was out of sight, he let out a sigh of relief--

"I thought you're uninterested in me. Yet, here you are.. You're face buried on my chest sweety" he uttered, Jay saidm which made jungwon flinch, immediately backing off as his cheeks burned a bright shade of red.

Jungwon then dusted off his shirt, Looking away with a dusty pink cheeks. "Y-yes! I am uninterested!"

Basically cursing himself as he stutters. Jay puts up a smirk as he nodded his head. "Sure, Little one." he replied, sounding unconvinced. He then crossed his arms obviously finding this cute guy amusing.

But the younger had no time for this right now. HE HAS TO GET OUT BEFORE HIS HYUNG FINDS HIM HERE. dressed like a sexy-freaking-bad-ass-bitch. Jungwon mustered up an awkward smile. "Uhm.. Bye!" Bidding his goodbye to Jay before running away to get a taxi.

Jay watches the small boy, leave as he smiles. "cute"

a/n: okay okay, i know this one is quite short. there are a total of 1900+ words on this story. How is this chapter so far? I know it's not much yet. But-! I hope you guys do like this story.

Choi Yeonjun

- Jay's Friend
- Studies at HYBE Academy
- Drag racer
- 4/5 out of Jay's Friend group.

Later, I will introduce. Jay and Jungwon's Friend Group as well as Jeongin's Friend group, Because some has relations or connections with each other.

I hope you don't get confused! Anyways! Have a great day to you! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 612 6
(COMPLETED) Yang Jungwon is a playboy who the softie Park Sunghoon has a crush on, which Jungwon feels the same way, yet they're not dating yet due...
22.3K 916 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...
12.5K 334 11
When Jungwon gets amnesia from an accident and winds up staying with Jay
20.5K 737 15
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ 𝘚𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘯 ( 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨...