captain barnacles x kwazii

Por PixelPearl

it's the octonauts, but gay. And, please enjoy๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’…. Also, cover art is NOT mine!!!!((Acctually, NONE of the a... Mรกs

3rd person POV
(yet again) 3rd person pov:
chapter 3 (3rd pov)
Next day..(3rd pov!)
randommmmmmmmm
truth or dare ((3rd pov))
The nightmare (pt.2 and 3rd pov)
polluted beach
wedding..?(OMFG)
idk what to title this
sick bay

sick bay pt.2

852 11 11
Por PixelPearl

"Ugh.. my head.." The captain whined, reaching up and pressing his paws weakly against the firmly wrapped bandage around his upper skull.  

  "Aye! Captain! You're awake! PESO!" Kwazii breathed, astonished as he called peso into the sick bay. "Y-yes kwazii?" Peso waddled his way in and froze in his tracks as he layed eyes on the alive, but in agonizing pain captain.

"Captain! How are you feeling? On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is the pain?" Peso bombarded captain barnacles with questions in an instant. To be continued?...

((Heyyyyyy y'all! I'm sorry about not posting for so long..I have exams and I just got finished with acap. The move to Florida has been stressful since me and my sister still have to finish school and whatnot. I've been feeling really suicidal lately and so I made a new book for that. Go check it out! Anyways, I honestly have no clue if anyone stiff reads this.. sorry!♡))

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
265K 30.3K 77
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
459K 26K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
710K 37.5K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...