Her Mafia Cousins

By kblack26

Worthless, slut, ugly, unloved, that's what Kiera Ricci is told everyday. Her own family hates her. The famil... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1- Pain ~Rewrite~
Home?
Introductions
The Mall
Nightmare
Movies
Hospital
What happened?
Games
School
Grounded
More rules
Santo
Meet the Kings
Allessandro
Submissive
Tony?
Don't trust
Spaghetti head
Trouble
Some updates
Abuse again?
The color red
Kisses
Leach
Stay away
Tell me
Panic attack
Whiskey
Why me?
Tension
Posters
Just stop
Different
The Ivanov's
Drive
Trust?
Reaper
Beg
Good Morning
Work
First
Mine
The attack pt. 1
The attack pt. 2
Pure Torture
Who's Elli?
You're you
17
Sweet Revenge?
Text me
Surprise!
Live or Die
Inch by inch
Snake
Who's playing?
Big news
Red
Maia
Let's go
Attack
Escape
Don't let this moment end
The past
Final Authors Note

Chapter 2- New family ~Rewrite~

22.4K 459 29
By kblack26

Recap...

Sure I'm not the best student but I don't get into many fights and I try hard in class. Nothing I imagined could've prepared me for what they're about to tell me.

Rodger:

After beating that bitch my son's and I had to get ready for our meeting. She can never do anything right, not even getting to school on time.

I wish I could just kill her but it's to fun to keep her alive. She's a live in maid, whore, and punching bag.

She'll be easy to pass on when we marry her off.

Already trained and everything.

"You ready dad?" Matthew asks.

"Yeah, let's go we don't want to be late."

We get in our car and head to the club. Our dealer wanted to meet over money after a few missed payments.

We'd be paying on time if we didn't have to raise that ungrateful whore. All we can hope for now is extended time.

We're his main clients so I doubt any harm will come to us, I can't say the same for Kiera though.

Once we get there we park in the alley and go straight inside.

"Welcome," Dimitri says. He's the main dealer. I notice his right hand and his bodyguards sitting next to him and he stands up and offers his hand.

"Good to see you again," I say and shake his hand.

"Did you bring me my money?" he asks.

"We came for an arrangement" I say.

"What kind of arrangement are you thinking?" Dimitri asks and we start the meeting.

"We have about half the money we owe right now, we were wondering if the rest could be paid another way?" I offer.

"Have a seat," Dimitri says.

* * * Time skip * * *

The meeting went smoothly and we got our deal. It was so easy honestly.

The description of we we can get Keira to do had them agreeing before we discussed how long they could have her.

We're led out the back of the club with the dealers in front of us speaking in Russian.

Once we get to our car Dimitri walks out. They start shooting before we can even grab our guns.

"Did you really think we would give you our drugs after you owe us $30,000?" Dimitri asks and walks over to me.

"What you offer isn't worth $30,000," he says. "It's an unacceptable payment, we'll take your $16,000 and the rest will be paid with your lives" I try to say something but he shoots me and everything goes numb.

Kiera POV:

Once I make it to the office I knock on the principals door. "Come in," he says and I open the door and walk in.

He points to a chair but I notice people in the room. I stay standing. I hate being called here, it's nerve racking and now there's strangers here as well.

He looks at me confused but starts talking anyway. "Kiera I'm sorry to tell you but your family have unfortunately passed away" he tells me.
"What? How?" I ask shocked. It'd have to be an overdose or something but all of them at once?

He takes a deep breath before saying "They were all found in an ally, they were shot."

Wow, I never thought they'd die like that. In a way I'm glad, they're gone and they had to have died terrified but now what happens to me, orphanage or foster care?

I wonder which is worse? Surely neither can be as bad as my biological family right?

"Where am I going to go?"

"You'll be going with your cousins," he says.

Cousins? That could be worse than any foster home or orphanage. Biological family is always worse.

They're most likely like Rodger and my "brothers". At the very least they'd probably be ok with what they've done to me.
"I'd rather go to an orphanage," I say.

"You don't have a choice," one of the men in the room says taking over. "I'm your oldest cousin Allessandro and your legal guardian now," he says. Who does he think he is?

There's no way he was just allowed to become my guardian right? I look towards my principal and he simply nods.

I can't do this again. I just need to go.

So I run out.

I can't do this again. Just because he's my legal guardian doesn't mean he's a good person. There's no way someone would do this so soon with no ulterior motive.

Despite how much my lungs protest I just keep running towards my house.

I pack a few things in a rush. It was to hard to pack my personal belongings as I don't have much but finding any nutritious food was a struggle that slowed me down a bit.

I ended up finding some granola bars and fruit snacks. At least they taste like fruit.

I go to leave the kitchen to get to the back door but I'm blocked by someone.

I kick him in the balls and run out as fast as I can. I just need to go. I see two of my cousins leave my house which only makes me run further.

My lungs feel like they're going to come out of my throat.

I stop once I enter and alleyway to catch my breath. I just need a minute.

As I start to run again though, I'm grabbed from behind and end up on the ground. Even as I try to get up I'm pushed down.

I struggle and eventually am able to look up. I notice it's Allessandro.

He's easily the biggest one of my cousins from the 3 I've seen. I start struggling even more trying to get out of his iron grip.

"Let me go you asshole!"

I start screaming at the top of my lungs but my mouth gets covered. As he adjusted his hands he ends up grabbing my legs making me even more vulnerable.

I hear the gravel crunching before Allessandro says "Matt, can you go get the car?"

"Yes," the man I assume is Matt says and walks away.

I start fighting even more and that's when Allessandro finally speaks "You're in a lot of trouble when we get home."

I can't deal with more abuse, this is why I ran. I need to get out of his grip. No matter how hard I fight though I can't get away.

I hear a car drive near us and the door open, that's when Allessandro picks me up and carries me in.

Once all the doors are locked Matt starts driving.

I'm forced to lay on Alessandro's lap like a baby and he's still holding me tight. I continue fighting but I'm really tired. After awhile I start to stop. No matter what I tried Allessandro just looked forward like he felt nothing.

I start thinking about what he said before he took me into the car. I can't deal with more abuse. My own family abused me, my own father raped me. So I can't assume that my cousins won't do the same.

After a few minutes of laying in Alessandro's lap I start to fall asleep but I try fighting it and decided to try sitting up. Allessandro moves his arm and lets me sit up after a few minutes but continues his grip on me.

With his strength I don't stand a chance.

He's much stronger than Rodger, Mathew and Damien.

Slowly I start feeling lightheaded and no matter how hard I try I can't fight sleep.

* * * Time Skip * * *

I wake up to people talking and slowly open my eyes. I look at my surroundings and remember where I am and try to move.

That's when I realize I'm still on Allessandro's lap and he won't let go. I managed to look out the window it doesn't look like Italy and it's night time.

That's when I start to really freak out.

I start to fight Allessandro again. I scratch at his arms and try to push them off of me.
"Let me go," I say and continue fighting. He just holds on tighter. A little to tight for my ribs. It hurts so bad because the pain killers wore off. I push through the pain and continue fighting to get him to loosen his grip.

I hear him unbuckle his seat belt and he moves me to the seat next to him and positions himself in front of me pinning me there.
"Stop fighting me, just listen," he says. I still try to push him away but his grip is way too strong for me to even move my arms.

"Listen to me, I will let you go if you just stop fighting this. You're moving with us whether you like it or not," he says.

Seriously? Did he expect me not to fight this? He must be delusional.

I have to get away but it's impossible right now. I should just save up my energy for now.

"Fine," I say. After a few seconds he lets go and puts the seatbelt on me then he sits in his seat and puts his seatbelt on.

I don't know what I'm going to do but I know I have to get out.

Eventually sleep takes me once again.

* * * Time Skip * * *

I wake up to the car being parked in a driveway. And I hear Allessandro talking in another language.
"Следи за ней, я возьму ее с ее стороны машины. Она спит, но может проснуться," Allessandro says. (Watch her, I'll get her from her side of the car. She is sleeping but she might wake up by )
I don't speak Russian, I used Google translate so I'm sorry if it doesn't actually say that.

"Ok," Matt says.

I guess they don't think I know Russian.

When I hear Alessandro get out of the car I know I needed to act fast and I likely have one more shot at this, so I wait until my door is unlocked and opened before I make my move.

I grab the door handle and shove the door completely open to hit Alessandro before I jump out and start running.

"Kiera," he yells after me.

I continue running as fast as I can. The problem is I don't know where we are. This entire area looks unfamiliar, I don't even know if I'm still in Italy.

Once I see a bush and run into it. I need to just hide and hope they don't find me now.

I used most of my energy earlier.

I slowly start to look through the branches only to see Alessandro, Matt, and four other men walking towards my bush.

If they don't see me they could just walk past but if they do I'm going to need as much of a head start I can get.

Without thinking I start sprinting out of the bush.

(A/N)

Hey guys, how do you like the story so far? Do you think she'll get away from them? It would mean a lot if you commented your thoughts and clicked the star button, have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 15.5K 43
*Being re-written* This story is about a young girl named Akira. Getting kicked in the face every step in her life she had to learn how to be strong...
228K 2.7K 40
A bunch of cutesy (or not hehe) imagines for the world's cutest drivers Requests are open
97.8K 3.2K 45
(Drowning Series - Book One) Alexandra Ariana Marino; The first born girl in three generations, known as the girl who always smiles and lights up h...
743K 16K 133
a collection of every single Harry Hook oneshot and or 2-parter I've written for the last five years. A total of 131 parts. Thank you so much for rea...