SATZU ONE SHOTS [Slow Update]

By XHAPPHIER

Random one shots of satzu. Ps. This used to be "the wedding" but then I realized it's going to be a short st... More

THE WEDDING: prologue
THE WEDDING: 1
THE WEDDING:2
THE WEDDING:3
THE WEDDING:4
MY UNWANTED WIFE:1
MY UNWANTED WIFE: 3
MY UNWANTED WIFE: 4
MY UNWANTED WIFE :5
MY UNWANTED WIFE:6(final)
WIN ME IF YOU CAN:1
WIN ME IF YOU CAN:2
WIN ME IF YOU CAN:3
SHE IS TOXIC BUT....(PART 1)
WIN ME IF YOU CAN:4 (FINAL)
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:1
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:2
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:3
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:4
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:5
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:6
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:7
SENT ME BACK TO YOU:8(FINAL)

MY UNWANTED WIFE: 2

1.6K 59 3
By XHAPPHIER

Sana's pov;

My dad is sitting in front of me right now. Shit I don't know what did I do.
"Where were you last night??" Asked my dad.
"I-i was in m-momo's h-hou-" before I could finish father beat me to it.
"Liar!! Be honest !! Where were you??!!" Said oto-san. I shivered a bit. How am I supposed to tell him that I was with a stranger in a motel.

I was scared. My hands were shaking.
But why the heck is asking me today all of a sudden?? Does he know al-already?? H-how did he know?? Who told him. I gu-guess I have no choice then.

"I .... I was in a m-motel. " I said in a mumbling tone. My voice Shaked a bit while talking.
"With who??" Said oto-san. Fuck !! I don't even know her name.
"I-i don't know her name." I said honestly.
"You stayed there with a stranger????!!! Is...is that what I taught you??!!!" He said with anger. His eyes were red in anger.
"Do you know that EVERYONE knows that you were in a motel with a stranger???!!! ITS ALL OVER THE ONLINE." he said . My mother was there too trying to calm him down.
"Darling pls calm down. " Said my mother. I was crying already.
"You want me to calm down when this has happened??? All of us are going to be the talk of the town because of HER!!!" my dad said . I cried even more. My dad then left me and mom there .
My mom came to me. She hugged me .
"Sshh don't cry everything will be fine. " Said My mom.
"Tell me sana you didn't....you didn't do anything wi-with that stranger right??" Said my mother. I then started to think about the thing's that happened.

Flashback:

When they reached the motel , tzuyu paid the cab.
Tzuyu picked sana up in a bridal style and got out of the car.   Sana who was drunk as fuck smiled like a crazy .
"Whhooohhoo I am flwaying!!" Sana said in a tone of joy. Sana then looked at tzuyu.  She smiled.
"Chaeyoung-ah w-when dwid you becwame so twall??" Sana asked drunkenly.
"I am not chaeyoung. " Tzuyu said. Sana came more closer. Tzuyu's heart beat faster. Sana then smiled a bit . She gave tzuyu a pic on the lips. Tzuyu's heart was about to get out. Her face was shocked because of the sudden action. But tzuyu loved it. She wanted more but sana was drunk.

Sana smiled like a kid.
"EHehehehe..(peck)...cute. " Sana again pecked tzuyu's lips smiling.

Unknown to them someone was following them from a far.
"Oh my god!! I should get a picture of it. " Said the paparazzi to himself.

"D-d-don't kiss me a-again. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu started to walk to the motel. But sana didn't stop. She continued to kiss different places of tzuyu's face. Tzuyu's face was red like tomato now.

"O-one room f-for us. " Said tzuyu while blushing to the receptionist as sana was still kissing her cheeks.
The receptionist smirked looking at them.

"Here you go ma'am. Enjoy ." Said the receptionist smirking. Tzuyu swears that she has never felt this amount of embarrassed in her whole life.

Tzuyu took sana inside the small motel room . She gently placed her in the bed. Sana kept on staring at her.
"Sleep now. " Tzuyu said. She was about to go but sana pulled her and hugged her tightly.
"Mr. Tweddy your sho cute. " Said sana hugging tzuyu. Tzuyu wanted to get out but sana already fell asleep. Tzuyu looked at sana's peaceful sleeping face. She  then thought for a while.

' I have never loved anyone the way I do to you . what if this is the last time I see you??  What if this is the last encounter I have with you?? I want to grab this moment. For this night I will. ' tzuyu thought in her mind. She then hugged sana back falling asleep in each other's embrace.

The next morning sana woke up.
She felt warm . When she looked up she saw a gorgeous stranger lying beside her. Sana screamed,
"Aahhhhhhh!!"
She pushed tzuyu making her get out of the bed. Tzuyu woke up because of the scream. Now she was feeling an ache in her butt.
"Ow, why are you screaming??" Tzuyu asked in a husky voice.
"You monster!!! You took advantage of me!!!! I will sue you!!!!" Sana screamed while closing her eyes and throwing pillows at tzuyu.

"Arghh just look at yourself!!!" Tzuyu screamed in frustration while dodging the pillows. Sana then peeked a little inside the blanket. She sighed in relieve.
"Thank God. " Sana said. Tzuyu then stood up and was about to come near but sana stopped her,
"Don't you dare to come near!!!" Sana said threatening. Tzuyu stopped at her tracks. Tzuyu felt a bit hurt cause sana thought tzuyu would hurt her.

"Stay away!!" Sana said she then slowly moved out of the bed and went inside the bathroom. She then Locked herself inside the bathroom.

Tzuyu who was left outside sighed in sadness. Sana then left out of the bathroom after freshen up herself and left tzuyu without saying anything.

"Not even a thank you??........of course , I am just an invisible person in her life. Why would she care about me?? Sigh ." Tzuyu said to herself.

End of flashback.

"Hello , is this investigator Kim speaking??" Said Mr. Minatozaki on the phone.
"I want you to find the girl in the picture. I will pay you as much as you want. Don't tell anyone about this. Got it??" Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"Good . your advance payment will be there. " Mr. Minatozaki said and cut the phone.

The next few days , Mr. Minatozaki didn't even talk to sana. Sana felt guilty even though there wasn't anything to be guilty of. Sana's friend confronted her about what happened. Sana was happy that her friends were on her side.

Then one day sana saw a familiar figure on the mansion. Sana was standing on the staircase.  The tall figure came with their trusted man Mr. Hiroshi.

"Pls take a sit here ma'am. " Said Mr. Hiroshi with a bow. Tzuyu nodded. She then sat there. Her eyes curiously wonder around the mansion.

Sana's eyes grew wide when she saw the laters face.
"Sana , come with me. " Said a cold voice from behind. Sana looked behind. It was her father, her mother was there with him . Sana nodded gulping and followed them.

They entered the living room where tzuyu was sitting. Tzuyu stood up immediately and bowed 90 degree.
"Hmm sit down. " Said Mr. Minatozaki. He sat on the couch with sana and Mrs. Minatozaki.

"So , your names chou tzuyu. " Said Mr. Minatozaki . Tzuyu nodded politely. Then it was an awkward silence.
"I will just go and prepare some snacks. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki and smiled . She left the room.
"Are you in a relationship with my daughter??" Said Mr. Minatozaki breaking the silence.
"No I am not. " Said tzuyu frowning. Thinking about why did Mr. Minatozaki said that. Mr. Minatozaki nodded.

Then it was a bit silence for a while.
"Are you interested in my daughter? And be honest. " Mr. Minatozaki said in a cold tone.
"If I am being honest then yes , I am . " Tzuyu said looking straight at Mr. Minatozakis eyes.
"Sigh , tell me about your family, your job , where you live. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"I-i am the only one in my family. I....I do several part time jobs to live. I live in ********* street. Near the convenience store. " Said tzuyu straightforwardly. Mr. Minatozakis face crunched listening to the details.

First of all , an orphan. No family, that means she doesn't belong from any clan. Don't have royal blood or not from any elite family.

Second , it would have been ok for Minatozaki to accept chou tzuyu even if she doesn't have any family only if she was doing some stable job with a good amount of money and had a good house with a car of course. But she doesn't have that too. Which also indicates that she isn't graduated from college or university.

Third, the place she lives is one of the worst part of the town. Most of the criminals were from that street or area. That place wasn't safe .

And if he is going to marry off his daughter to someone it is his least duty to make it sure that his daughter is safe.

Apart from all of this , the world that sana was living in was far different from tzuyu. They are far from each other's level. Which also makes him question a lot of things .

Mr. Minatozaki looked at his daughter with a glare. He sighed. There was no other way . The stain that his daughter has done only had one solution. That is to marry off his daughter to chou tzuyu.

But then again the stain is going to be dirtier if people finds out about tzuyu's life style. The minatozakis are going to be a joke to everyone.

He kept on thinking for a while. The atmosphere was getting tensed. Then a solution came in his mind. By which he can clean the stain and his reputation will remain in the business world too. Then he thought if tzuyu would agree or not.
'of course she has to. It's such a good offer. ' Mr. Minatozaki thought.

"Now the last and the final question. Will you marry my daughter for the sake of her reputation??" Mr. Minatozaki asked seriously. Sana frowned looking at Mr. Minatozaki. Sana's eyes were filled with tears.
"Oto San ......wh-what are you talking about??" Said sana. A year rolled down on her cheeks.

"I am not talking to you. I am talking to her." Said Mr. Minatozaki. Tzuyu was taken a back because of this question.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. ITS MY LIFE I WILL CHOOSE WHO I WANT. " sana screamed in anger while standing up.

Mr. Minatozaki again glared.
"I have given you all of your freedoms in your whole life. You used it however you want. And now you have created this mess. It's your duty to clean it up sana!!"

Sana sat down giving up. It was true she was the one who created the mess. But she wasn't the only one. Chou tzuyu was there too.

The only thing sana now wished is that tzuyu would say no to it.
Sana was praying hard for this inside.

But God had another plans for her.
Tzuyu was in thoughts. 'of course sana wouldn't like the idea marry me. But the things media would be saying because of me is something that I don't want to happen......I am also part of this mess. So I will repay for it. '

"Yes , I would for the sake of her reputation. " Said tzuyu calmly. Mr. Minatozaki nodded.

Sana was now fuming in anger. She threw her phone on the ground while looking at tzuyu and left the room while her tears fall. Mr. Minatozaki shook his head.

"I am sorry for my daughter's behavior. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"No , it's fine. " Said tzuyu.
"Tzuyu , I would like to give you an offer. " Said Mr. Minatozaki. Tzuyu frowned a bit thinking what kind of offer he would give.

"The offer is to marry my daughter. You will have your own house , a car , one of the highest position jobs in minatozaki corporation and also a handsome amount of money too. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.

"What?? I am sorry but .......I think sana-ssi won't like this a bit. " Said tzuyu.
"I know. But this is the only way you can get rid of this situation. " Said Mr. Minatozaki in a calm tone. Tzuyu then started to think about it for a while. If she doesn't agree to this then the media would continue to make a fuss about it. Besides it's already gonna be a big breaking news of tomorrow cause everyone will know that chaeyoung and sana's marriage got cancelled.

People will probably question about sana's character. If tzuyu doesn't agree then it's all over for sana.  Besides , the social media is already going wild. Sana has lost a lot of Instagram followers.

So as a responsible for everything tzuyu decided to agreed.
"Ok, I agree on marrying sana. But on one condition. " Said tzuyu. 
"Fine , what is it??" Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"I don't want anything from you. The things that you are offering, I don't want them. " Said tzuyu straightforwardly. Mr. Minatozaki is now worried again.

But one thing for sure, now whatever they do, people will talk behind their backs anyways.
"I know sana-ssi and I have totally different lifes and my income isn't that much to fulfill all of her needs. But I promise I will try my best. " Said tzuyu. Mr. Minatozaki sighed in relieved thinking that at least she isn't some kind of money seeker who would do ANYTHING for money.

"Ok , but...you have to choose some other place to live. I don't like where you are living. Your wedding will be in a week. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"I will , don't worry. " Said tzuyu. Mr. Minatozaki then nodded. Tzuyu then left saying goodbye.

As tzuyu left Mr. Minatozaki went inside sana's room .
He sighed seeing his daughter cry while sitting on the edge.
"Sana , get ready you are getting married in a week. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"why? Why oto San ?? Am I not important than fame?? It's all matter now??" Said sana crying.
"Sana , I am not doing it for fame. I am doing it for your own good. Mr. Son called me, he said he kicked out chaeyoung , but chaeyoung will take the responsibility . She will come out and tell that both of you don't feel anything for each other anymore. That's why you both parted ways and dated individually with each other's concern and decided to tell it to the media later. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.  Sana cried even more hearing chaeyoungs name. Mrs. Minatozaki came and started to confront her daughter.

But there was also a bit angriness in her heart. She was angry at myoi mina . She thinks mina intentionally took chaeyoung away from her. Sana badly wanted to take revenge but it wasn't possible now.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed. Everything was going according to the plan. Tzuyu found an apartment for rent. It was a small apartment. Tzuyu thought of finding a real job. She found a job in a small company. It was a new company , the monthly payment wasn't good either. So tzuyu thought of doing some other part time jobs too.

Sana never thought that the wedding dress she thought would wear on her and chaeyoungs wedding is no longer going to happen. She is now going to wear it on her and tzuyu's wedding. Speaking of chou tzuyu, she hates her. Cause she thinks if tzuyu wasn't there then the wedding would've not been happened.

Sana's father Mr. Minatozaki became cold to sana. He sure wasn't happy about the wedding either. But he has no other choice. He always thought he would marry off his daughter to someone who was a prince or princess or someone who has their own business also are on their level. He trusted sana on finding her own life partner. But all these things happened . He got really disappointed. Sana's mother was also not happy. 

He also stopped eating . He would eat less. Most of the time he would glance at sana sighing and thinking about the wedding it would always made him lost his appetite.

Sana wasn't better either. She hated everything now. Sana who used to be bubbly is no longer like that. She most of the time locked herself inside her room .

The whole minatozaki mansion became really quiet. There wasn't a pinch of happiness there. It was all gloomy.

Then the marriage day came.
Sana was gloomily sitting there.
"Hey sana-ya, don't worry too much. " Said jihyo with a slight smile.
"It's your wedding. Pls smile a bit. " Said nayeon in a requesting tone.
"How am I supposed to?? When I am marrying someone whom I don't want to!! We are not compatible!! She didn't even graduated from university or college!! " Sana said in protesting.

"Hey keep cool sana-ya, don't worry , we all know that you are marrying her only for a year. Even though uncle doesn't know about it . " Said jeongyeon .
"Do you really think it's ok to not tell him??" Asked Dahyun.
"Yes." Sana replied sternly. Her friends then didn't say anything.

"But one thing I must say , tzuyu is freaking gorgeous. " Said momo munching her jokbal.
"Momo unnie!!" Jihyo said  
"What?? I didn't lie , at least sana is lucky enough to get a gorgeous and handsome girl like tzuyu. " Said momo.
"Seriously??! " Jihyo frowned.
"Well....... Momoring didn't lie though. Tzuyu is freaking pretty. I was actually star struck by the beauty when we first met her. " Said nayeon. Jeongyeon glared at her.
"Aww, jeongie you are more handsome don't worry. " Said nayeon while side hugging jeongyeon.

Then the door opened revealing sana's mom.
"Sana it's time. " Said Mrs . minatozaki. Sana nodded. There was no emotion on her face while walking the aisle.

After the wedding , they were having a photo shoot. But sana wasn't smiling. She did but it was all fake smile. Tzuyu was smiling. It was just a normal slight smile. Nothing more. She was hurt by seeing sana's face like that.

One by one sana's relatives and friends started to take pictures with them. They congratulate them. From  tzuyu's side it was just shuhua, seulgi and Irene.

Everything was going good. Untill,
"Congratulations to the both of you. " Said a voice. It was a girl who was wearing sunglass and a suit. From her appearance it was clear that she was from an elite family.

But sana doesn't know her. Tzuyu had a frowning face.
"Aigoo , tzutzu you won't introduce me with your wife??" Said the girl. Tzuyu sighed. She wasn't expecting her to come. Tzuyu was a bit shocked to see her.

"Xiaoting meet mi- I mean chou sana , my wife. " Said tzuyu in a cold tone.  Sana's heart beat faster after hearing the word 'wife' from tzuyu.

"Sana , this is shen xiaoting, she is my..... friend from school. " Said tzuyu giving a cold look to xiaoting.
"Hi there. Nice to meet you. " Xiaoting said smiling. Sana smiled and nodded.

They then took a picture.
"Why are you here??" Tzuyu asked mumbling to xiaoting.
"It's your wedding how could I miss??" Xiaoting mumbled back.
"I didn't invite you , you idiot." Said tzuyu mumbling.
"That's why I invited myself. " Said Xiaoting smirking. Tzuyu just looked at her with a bored face.

"I will go now, I wish both of you to have a successful marriage." Said Xiaoting. Sana and tzuyu both nodded smiling.

The wedding ended well.
Tzuyu and sana went to the rented apartment.
Sana looked around the apartment. Her heart got lost.
'its so small. ' sana thought looking around with a bitter eyes.

Tzuyu felt uncomfortable. She could only afford this.
"W-wheres the bedroom??" Said sana questioning. Tzuyu then showed the bedroom . It was 90 times smaller than her own room in the mansion. Sana wanted to cry.
'so now this is going what I have to tolerate??' sana thought.

"Where will be I sleeping?? There's only one bed . " Sana said.
"Umm, shouldn't we share it since we y-you know married. " Tzuyu said .
"So what we are married. I am never sleeping with someone like you who ruined my life. " Sana said in anger. There was hatred in sana's eyes for tzuyu.

Tzuyu felt hurt.
"I will sleep here , go and sleep in the living room. " Sana said and then locked the bedrooms door.

"I....I wish that everything changes that we have. " Tzuyu said to herself.

But then the scenery of Xiaoting flashed in her mind .
'But how the heck she knew that I am here?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 15.2K 200
๐Ÿฟ๏ธโ”€โ”€โ”€ S A T Z U S T O R I E S โ”€โ”€โ”€๐Ÿ‘ฝ
1.4K 149 39
Nayeon saw Jeongyeon in her dream but she don't remember her face... Jeongyeon then marry her due to some reasons... But they fell in love. CHARACTER...
744 30 16
Nayeon and Jeongyeon have broken up and Nayeon had moved on, as she says but she hasn't, she still loves Jeongyeon but now she's getting married to m...
93.5K 2K 36
๐Ÿ”ž You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...