SidNaaz Diary πŸŒŸβœ…

By lost_beautyy

Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does l... More

Character sketch πŸ’›
1πŸ’›
2πŸ’›
3πŸ’›
4πŸ’›
5πŸ’›
6πŸ’›
7πŸ’›
8πŸ’›
9πŸ’›
10πŸ’›
11πŸ’›
12πŸ’›
14πŸ’›
15πŸ’›
16πŸ’›
17πŸ’›
18πŸ’›
19πŸ’›
20πŸ’›
21πŸ’›
Last πŸ’›

13πŸ’›

2K 250 29
By lost_beautyy

Hello hello ❤️

_____________________

Sidharth's car stopped with a jerk which made him come back from flashback!

He took Khushi in his lap and went inside a cottage!

He looked here and there but couldn’t find anyone!

The phone call was roaming in his head.  It was niya's call.

Niya,  his childhood friend who always helped him!

Today she called him and said...

She thinks  shehnaaz is here! and sidharth froze!

He couldn’t Believe his ears!

He still didn’t know why she left him... Did niya see shehnaaz?  then it means he has a chance to meet his wife?!

This thought made him really happy!

But that one night, which Changed everything in his life! 

That one night which was the happiest night for him but after that night he was never happy!

Niya saw everything, niya knew everything, she adored the couple so maybe shehnaaz is really here?

He closed his eyes and that night started roaming in his head!

___________ ___________

After their marriage, sidnaaz were the perfect couple in true sense!

They used to love each other more than words can ever describe!

They used to understand each other's pov!

They used to take care of each other!

Whenever they used to fight or misunderstand each other, they used to stay in seperate rooms for some hours!

No, not because of ego! Because they didn’t want to hurt each other... As when people become extremly angry they say something which can hurt others!

Maybe they Just say those things but don't mean it. Still it affects the bond!

So sidnaaz decided that they will give each other enough space!

And then when they felt that they are little calm, they used to hug each other and talk!

They used to let each other know about their own pov!

That's how their relationship became strong!

.

He used to help her by cutting vegetables when she used to cook, she used to sit with him when he used to work!

This small efforts made their relation strong!

But destiny always tests u... You can't always stay happy right?  That's life!

Life is a combination of pain and happiness!

If u will Only get happiness, u will never understand the emotions, the feelings which makes u strong during pain.

When you love someone, u don't want to leave them but sometimes distance makes relationship more strong...

But except destiny, there is one more thing which can destroy a bond and it's MISUNDERSTANDING!

.....................

Sidharth remembered how happy they were! How beautifully their married life was going on!

It became more beautiful when they got to know that sana is pregnant after 1 and half year of their marriage!

They were so happy, nervous and excited to be mom and dad , to experience parenthood.

Everything was going smoothly!

He used to take care of her like a protective husband, or should i say overprotective husband? 

She was sure that he will be the best dad!

.
.

Sidharth had stopped Working when sana was 8 month old pregnant, though sana wanted him to work but he denied!

He told her directly that yes, work is his passion!  But nothing is more important to him than her and their baby!

She was so overwhelmed! She was so thankful to God for blessing her with the best husband.

When sana was 9 months pregnant, sidharth had got a big deal . He wanted to cancel it.

But sana requested him not to cancel the deal. 

He still remembers  how cutely she said...

Sana: bebu please aap apne kaam ko neglect na kare! Mujhe aur baby ko bilkul accha nahi lagta hai ye! You know na?

Your wife and your child are strong  We will be fine! Aap please jao! Warna mai hurt ho jaungi.

Sidharth was still not convinced but she made all the cute faces to melt his heart.

At last, he was convinced but he had a condition. He said that he Will call niya and niya will stay with sana!

Sana happily agreed as she met niya before and she was such a sweetheart!

.
.

The day he was going for the deal, he kissed her forhead and her tummy for several times!

As if he was trying to give all his love to his wife and child...

He had a fear, he didn’t know why his heart didn’t want to go!

But sana made him understand that everything is Alright!

He told niya to take care of his wife for the 100th time making niya giggle and sana blush!!

He kissed her forhead and whispered...

Sid: I love you so much jaan! Never leave me! I can't live without you!!

His eyes became moist while she was shocked!

Sana: aap aise kyun bol rahe hai? Mai kahi nahi jaa rahi hu!  Mai rahungi hamesha aap k paas‌.

.

He hugged her tightly for one last time before going!!

After that he used to call her almost every moment during work!

After seven days of hardwork, he got the deal.. He was so happy!

He called shehnaaz but she didn’t pick up which made him panicked!

He called niya and she told him that they are in the hospital and it's time for sana's delivery!!

.

Sidharth reached in the hospital at night.  He was tired...

But he didn’t care about that.

All he wanted was to be with his wife and child.

.

As soon as he entered in the hospital, niya looked at him...

Niya had a child in her hand, is it his child?

His heart started beating fastly.

He took his baby in his arm and smiled!

She was exactly like her mom!

He whispered...  KHUSHI.

After adoring his daughter for some minutes, he gave the baby to niya and said...

Sid: mai shehnaaz se mil k aata hu.

Niya: wo yaha nahi hai..

Sid's smile vanished...

Niya gave him a letter which he shakingly opened.

Whatever  was written in the letter broke him...

It was written....

I AM LEAVING. I AM NOT COMING BACK BECAUSE I CAME TO KNOW THAT YOU DON’T LOVE ME! AND I CAN'T STAY WITH A MAN WHO DOES FAKE PROMISES. SO... GOOD BYE!

________________________________

Keep loving❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 9.2K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
178K 17.6K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❀️
423K 30.7K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
35.1K 4.8K 17
Β© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...