ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀ || ᴄᴏʟʙʏ ʙʀᴏᴄᴋ

By nikophobias

The only daughter of a French nobleman, finally moves back to her home in Beverly Hills with her best friend... More

iv
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 1

339 5 4
By nikophobias

[❀]

"Great. I'm lost."

I say to myself as I continue to walk around the busy airport as I had been doing for the past 45 minutes. Why the hell would anyone build an airport like a fucking maze? It's not hard to make a square shape for an airport. Something simple. C'mon Vegas?

As I frantically walked around like an idiot, my phone suddenly started to buzz in my back pocket. I read the name on the screen to see my best friend of too many years to count, Ainisa. I nervously clicked answer and put my phone up to my ear.

"Hey Ainisa." I say as I continue to walk forward as I hear the background of the busy noise of the airport through my phone.

"Where are you at? I'm done changing and I'm waiting by the bench with our stuff." Ainisa responds and I hear slight shuffling and busy airport noise in the background.

"I have a slight problem with that." I say and she sighs, just imagining what kind of stupidity I could have gotten my self into this time.

"Just give it to me." I listen to her voice on the other side of my phone and I contemplate an answer.

"I'm so lost." I say as she just groans.  I continue to just walk aimlessly, looking for a security guard or just someone that could help me. But, sadly to my unlucky fortune I'm in a bare hallway with unhelpful signs.

"Look. It's not my fault this airport is built like Chucky Cheese playground." I say in response to her annoyance. She giggled slightly.

"Just hurry up and get over here." She continues to laugh. "I mean I'll try." I say, and continue to walk around with no clue of where I am. Walking through endless hallways and by tons of bathrooms and other small spaces.

"Yeah, and I told him I-" I was cut off by running into a person, falling on my ass and dropping everything in my hand. Especially my latte. All over my shirt. My white shirt.

"Shit- I'm so sorry." I apologized and father my stuff from around me. This day just keeps getting worse and worse. I began to stand up and not even looking at who I had bumped into.

"It's fine. Are you okay? Here, let me help you up." The guy said looking down at my now stained shirt then grabbing my hand to help me up.

"Thank you." I say as he looked around nervously before he started to take off his backpack.

"Yeah," he almost starts to say something else but then starts rummaging through his bag to take a letterman's jacket that had the letters XPLR on it. Must've just been a fan of Sam and Colby or something.

I wasn't sure why he was taking it out until I looked down at my shirt and had a sudden realization. It had turned see through, exposing my bra to the whole airport.

"Here. You don't have to give it back." He says handing me the jacket. I took the jacket and put it over my shirt.

"Thank you." I whispered to him, embarrassed as hell. I continue to pick up my stuff and he handed me my phone.

"Here." He said as I smiled at him I finally took a good look at the guy. He sort of scans my face and looked.. a little puzzled?

Then we both had a moment of realization.

"Niko? Dudee, hey! How've you been?" He ask, he looks so happy to see me. I realize that I hadn't taken a good look at this guy and it hit me at the same time it.

It WAS Colby. I just hadn't seen him in a long while. Sure, I stalked his instagram every once but I guess I'm just so tired and jet lagged from the flight from NYC to LA and then all the way to Vegas that I didn't realize it was him.

I needed a break from LA for my own mental health. After everything that happened with my ex and just stress in general, I just really needed a step back and away from everything and everyone.

Me and Colby still kept in contact for a about a year but I got a new phone and totally forgot his number. I know I could've asked Ainisa, but I know she would have teased me about it until we get dementia and live in a nursing home.

Even then she might still remember.

Anyway, I guess I was too busy to keep up with him recently. Yet, he still hadn't changed. He was the same person I met 4 years ago at a Trap House party.

"Colby? Oh my god! Hi." I smile and pull him into a hug. He welcomed it happily and rubbed my back as he always did when we hugged. When we pulled away he gave me a genuine smile and looked at me up and down. Good lord.

"You look, incredible!" He says with a smile on his face and the surrounding noise of the airport felt like it was dissipating as I talked to him more and more. "Thank you! I've lost some weight. But, look at you." He blushes a little and then smiles at me.

God, I missed him.

We talked for a while and eventually exchange numbers again. I didn't even check if Ainisa was still on the phone or even texted. I was so busy talking to him.

"Hey, by the way. Do you know where the Starbucks near terminal 7's is?" I ask, still having no damn idea where I am.

"Yeah, I came on the same gate. Are you leaving back home?" He asks me with slight frown as we started to walk back in the direction of the Starbucks.

"Oh, no. I just got here. I got lost and don't know where I am." I laugh. So did he. Which is kind of embarrassing but whatever.

We start walking towards the Starbucks as we continue to talk more and over all just bonding but mainly talking about what we're doing in Vegas. I had a concert and he was shooting a video which he invites me to tag along which I will always agree to.

"NIKO!" I look towards the Starbucks which wasn't very far, to see Ainisa dragging our bags along. "Oh, hey Aini!" I smile happily.

"There you are! Where the fuck have you been, I've been calling you for the past 30 minutes. I thought you got kidnapped or something!" Ainisa yells at me as she walks towards us. I just stupidly smile and Ainisa turns to Colby.

"Colby? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Hi Ainisa. Nice to see you too." He says sarcastically as I just chuckle slightly.

"No, but seriously-" Ainisa was cut off. "Colby!" Someone called from a distance says. We turn to look at who was calling Colby's name to see Sam.

"Niko? Ainisa? Hey! Didn't expect to see you two here!" He says as he and two other guys walk toward us also dragging along their luggage.

"Hi Sam!" "Hey!" Me and Ainisa introduce ourselves to the two other guys that we've never met before. I could tell as soon Ainisa laid her eyes on Nate, she had a little crush.

As we chat for a little while longer, Ainisa looks down at my jacket and smirks to herself and leans into my ear.

"So you two dating now or what, hm?" She whispers into my ear and giggles as I angrily glare at her. She always had made these little assumptions over the smallest things. It was just a jacket yet she thought it was a false introduction to our relationship.

"No. Shut up." I whisper back to her then look away from her gaze trying to hide my blush.

"Is that what actually took you half an hour to get?" Ainisa wiggles her eyebrows at me. I give her an irritated but embarrassed look and sigh.

"Ainisa don't even. I just spilled my drink on me and he gave it to me to cover my shirt." I say embarrassed as hell, she just laughs at me.

"It's really nice though." She turns to look at Colby and Sam.

"This is your merch isn't it?" She smirked making Colby and Sam smile. "Yeah, it is!" Sam says before furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"Colby? Isn't that your favo-" Colby slaps his hand on Sam's mouth and glares at him, then smiles to me.

"It's not anything, she needed something to cover her shirt." Colby mutters as he lets go of Sam's mouth. I give them a confused look from their interaction and notice Ainisa looking down at her phone and shows me a text message.

"We better get going. Our Uber's here." Ainisa looks towards me. "It was nice to see you two again. And nice to meet you two." I smile softly as I start to hug the two boys.

"And it was nice meeting you Ainisa!" Nate smiles and looks to her. Ainisa's face starts to glow a light pink color and she turns away from them. "Yeah! Right! Uh. Nice to meet you too, Nate." She smiles as she stares off to the side. I can only smile at her reaction then look to Colby before we start to leave. I put my arms out to him and he embraced me tightly.

"Bye Niko. I'll see you tomorrow." Colby whispers into my ear as we hug each other. His hands rest on my waist while mine are around his neck.

We make our way to the exit. My face glowing a shade red.

We met up with our Uber and put our luggage in the trunk and got in the car. "Where ya' headed?" The driver said in a strange accent as we got comfortable in the car.

"The Red Rock Hotel." I say as the driver starts driving off, Ainisa scooted towards me.

"So. About Colby." I snapped my head towards her.

"What about him?" I ask, pulling out my phone from my pocket but when I try to turn it on my phone was dead. So annoying.

"You heard Sam. You're wearing his favorite jacket." She says as I ignored her and grab Ainisa's portable charger that I stole from her on the plane and plugged my phone in, realizing there was a crack that wasn't there before.

"Shit, I cracked my screen." I frown. Looking down at my phone. Even the driver laughed at me. Man, you can't trust anyone these days.

"Answer me Niko." She demands lightheartedly. I sigh and look to her with a sigh.

"I spilled my drink on my shirt, he gave me a jacket to cover it. I already told you that, so drop it." I say with an almost annoyed tone, she just throws her hands up with a smile and looks away.

"You can't be saying anything. The way you were eyeing Nate like a piece of eye candy was way more interesting than this jacket." I say with a sly grin on my face as she snaps her head back to me.

"I. Uh. Just shut up and charge your phone pendeja." She chokes out and looks away again quickly. I roll my eyes playfully and look towards the window, slowly falling asleep.

"Hey, Niko. Get up."

I slowly wake up, rubbing my eyes as I see that we're at our destination. I unbuckling my seatbelt and open the door. I as I get out of the car I admire the valet area of the Red Rock. The beautiful scenery was enough to make anyone want to stay here forever.

I was about to walk over to the trunk to grab my bags but someone came up to us and taking them for us.

"Oh! Thank you." I smile to the guy grabbing our bags and starts to take them inside. He just nods and keeps walking to the front door.

Me and Ainisa follow behind the suited man who was walking to the entrance, talking about what songs we were deciding to do for a little extra song for our last concert of our tour.

"Stop being so groggy and un-slouch your back your going to give yourself even worst posture." Ainisa criticized the way I stood as I ignored her and continued to walk even more slouched then before to piss her off, which she slapped me for.

I stood up straight after that.

As we entered the building, we were greeted and walk towards the receptionist.

"Hi, how can I help you today?"

[❀]

♡ liked by ainisavargas, katrinastuart and 3,098,621 others

ukiyo can't wait to see you in vegas! <3

end
2146 words

re-written with more detail hopefully !😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 552 58
Y/N Scherer moves to LA to live with her brother Corey Scherer and his friends in the trap house. She's friends with the Dolan twins and James Charle...
99.3K 1.8K 23
When Alyx moved from Scotland to LA with her best friend Katrina she never imagined when she was introduced to Colby that her life would change so mu...
179K 1.9K 74
no smut only fluff!!
539 4 25
Jake finally convinces Sydney to come audition in LA. The small town they grew up in is holding her back and she is struggling because of it. While i...