The Beast You Created (Male R...

By SuperSaiyanJayden

Betrayed by those he cared about, Y/n stands alone in the world where everyone has some sort of power. Not Y... More

Bio...
Beginning Of Rebellion
Sol Dadguy and Mamma Aria
Meowdy there Good Guy, Meow~
The Cat... Swordsman? Training to Become A Rebel!
Goodbye Master... First Act of Rebellion
Dinner With The Rabbit Hero!
Destroying The Factory... Staying The Night.
Passing The Time...
Correcting Heroes, A Samurai... And Unwanted Reunion.
A New Objective...
Jamming Out! Running Into More Dumb-asses!
I'm Done Playing Games!
The Sad Esper.... Getting Ready To Go!
Heading To Mantle.... Shit's About To Go Down
The Girls And The Obsessed Younger Brother
Devoured By The Dark Cold... The Experiment
The White Void...Restriction 666
Vampire Hunting... The Police Gal!
The White Void... Restriction 666... Alternate Ending
Day Of Rest.... And The Dolphin Pirate!
Hell's Dolphin.... Heading To Union!
Rebel Against Union!
Those Who Oppose Rebellion
Fists Of The North Flames
Astral Beat.... Dealing With The Tomato Girl.
Pull The Devil Trigger!
Freeing The Esper... Awaken Murakumo And Valentine!
Duel Of Fate
Blood Of The Broken Girl
Awakening The Chaos
The Spectacles Of Eros! Y/n's Gag Reel.
Goodbye Union!
A Moment Of Peace And Quiet
The Damn Snake... The End Of Calamity Trigger
The Start Of A New Shift... A Continuum Shift
Awakening The Chaos Alternate Ending
The Damn Magical Loli
HEY IDIOT!! Merry Christmas (Special Chapter)
Happy New Year!!!
An Old Friend... And The Puppet User
Black Puppets
New Enemies.... The Cat At The Docks...
The Holy Orders Investigation... And The Big Sister...
A Soon To Be Threat!
To The Heroes Base...
On Our Way!
Special Announcement!
The Big, The Small And The Training Labyrinth
More Demons Invade
Grow Out Of Our Empty Shell
Don't Look Back And Rebel

The Demons Lurking Within The Shadows...

3.1K 75 52
By SuperSaiyanJayden

She continues lurking in the shadows, silently taking down the goons until there weren't much left. Roman noticed this as he shouted.

Roman: What the hell? Why are there less people than they should be. Are they slacking off because God so help me I will-

Suddenly the sound of a gun could be heard as Roman turned his head to see a flashing light and a couple of screams. After the shots died down, it was dead silent. The only sound that could be heard was footsteps coming closer and closer. The orange haired man sighed as he grabbed a cigar and put it in his mouth, he then lit it up with a lighter that he had in his pocket. The mysterious person revealed themselves to be the black haired female.

Roman: Well this certainly explains why there were less guards than before... So you Sasuke wannabe, what will it be this time?

Blake: I'm here to take you down for good this time Roman.

Roman: And how many times did you fail the last time you said that to me? Like the 17th time? Man you can't do anything right, you lost your only chance of beating me was when you were with your team.

Blake: That's because they were in my way, but now.

She grips Gambol Shroud and turns it into gun form.

Blake: I can focus.

Roman: Suit yourself.

.

.

.

Intro...

Clash!

Clash!

Clash!

The sounds of an object colliding with each other as the ground could be seen with cracks. It was both Blake and Roman clashing with each other. The young Belladonna teen was panting as Roman still had a smirk on his face. Blake looked down to see the she received multiple injures. She fell on one knee, and starts panting.

Blake: Huff... Huff.. Damnit all.

Roman: Man, I gotta say... That was quite underwhelming, like seriously... Did they not teach you anything at Union?

Blake grunted as she slowly got back up.

Blake: I'm not done just yet!

She tighten her hand gripping the Gambol Shroud as she runs towards the ginger haired color man. But he steps to the side and sticks his foot out tripping the black haired female to the ground. Roman sighed as he walked towards the young female. Blake realized that she was still weaker than the man so she did what she did best whenever things get hairy....

She fucking ran away.

Roman: ... She is really good at running away.

He turned his head and snapped his fingers as his men lined up beside him.

Roman: Alright men, let's continue placing the crates in the airship. Time is ticking!

With Blake...

Grk...

Blood trails could be seen on the floor. Panting could also be heard throughout the street. Of course it was Blake, outfit all torn up as she sat down in the dark and wet alleyway.

Blake: How's this possible... I've been honing my skills for the past couple of months. I should've already beaten him.

She then lifts her hand and looks at it to see blood on it. She then grunts again.

Blake: Damnit, I took too much damage.

She then takes out a bottle from little bag. She then opes it and pours it on the wounds. The black haired female sighed.

Blake: This is gonna hurt...

Why did she say that, you ask? It's because what she held in her hand was alcohol. She then slowly put the liquid in her wound which in her reaction was to scream.

Blake: FUCK!

She starts panting heavily.

Blake: Ugh...

Somewhere else...

Two kids were playing on the playground, the two were playing tag and the boy with the hat was running away from the other boy that was chasing him. The young child had a confident smirk on his face as he looked back.

Kid with hat: Come and catch me!

Sudden without looking, the young kid hit against something making him fall on his butt. His hat fell off his head.

Boy with hat: Owwie...

Oh my~ What a cute little boy~

Boy with hat: Huh?

The young kid looked up and widen his eyes. It was a very tall figure with a very strong spiritual pressure.

This lady is 300 cm tall!

The two boys stood in fear as the mysterious tall person bent down to the two boys and smiled.

Her smile frightened the two as they stood still in fear. The tall lady opened her mouth revealing her long tongue and tentacles began to surround the two kids. The boy was sweating profusely.

Tall Lady: But you know... Just between us, I'd advise running away as far as you can~ Because this city is going to become a battlefield soon~

Just then more people jumped by her side. One was an older looking guy and the other was a female with some sort of patch on her right eye.

The two shook in fear as she stares at them and smiles. The two boys screamed for their lives and ran away from the three people.

The two boys: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

The tall woman tilted her head in confusion, wondering why the two boys were screaming. She didn't do anything to them. That's when the older man spoke out to her.

Older man: I believe they were frighten by your appearance ma'am.

The tall lady licked her lips.

Tall lady: My~ How rude of them~

Noticing that the little boy dropped his hat, she used one of her tentacles to pick it up and put it back on the running child's head. The three people then turn and walk away. As they do, they hear multiple voices.

Older man: My my seems like there is an event going on.

Eye patched female: Tch... They haven't even noticed us as demons.

Tall Lady: I do suppose that it must be that important to not even see us.

The three figures walked over to see what was happening. The figures turn to see the news.

News reporter: W-What he took down the helicopter?! Impossible, Y/n the Bloodedge really is a monster.

The news reporter looked back at the camera.

News reporter: I-It seems we're having some technical difficulties here. We will give you more information in a later time.

Older man: My princesses, it seems like there is another person that they are fearing.

Tall Lady: Interesting... We'll look into this Y/n the Bloodedge man.

With that they vanished from sight.

With the girls....

Ramia: Well well, I'm surprised. You two are still going.

Rumi and Xenovia were seen heavily panting.

Xenovia: I can't believe this...

Rumi: No matter what we throw at her, she just keeps getting back up.

The short girl had a cheeky smile on her face as she started clapping her hands.

Ramia: Gotta say, you guys really improved at such a fast pace.

The all bruised girl looked at the rabbit faunus.

Ramia: That little trick that you did on the big guy in that school, you should try and use it again.

Rumi: The raging demon? I don't know if I should use it again. It is perfected yet but...

Ramia: Can you elaborate more on this "Raging Demon"?

Rumi: Hmm...

The rabbit placed her hand on her chin.

Rumi: Well... I was trying to make it so it would instantly knock out the opponent but it kills.. I did use it against a bear and it didn't move at all. That time with the Nomu.

She quickly gets a flashback of her fight with the villain.

Flashback...

Rumi stood up on her legs while her missing arm was pouring with blood. She grits her teeth as she raised her right arm. A dark blue aura surrounding her body. The Nomu roars as it slowly approaches her. Her eyes turn red as she then yells out loud.

Rumi: Raging Demon!

With incredible speed, she dashes towards the villain. The Nomu was about to attack her until he suddenly stopped and everything went dark. The sound of blows was the only thing being heard.

The villain dropped to the floor lifeless, as Rumi heavily panted.

Flashback over...

Xenovia: Wait there was a Nomu?!

Rumi nodded her head.

Rumi: This was when both you and Yang were looking for Y/n.

Xenovia: Oh...

The blue haired girl looked down on the ground.

Xenovia's mind: While we were trying to find Y/n, Ms. Mirko was in trouble.

She sighed and looked at the tomboy short stack.

Xenovia: Ms. Ramia, let's continue training!

Ramia: Whoa there honey, I think that's enough for now. Let's take it easy an-

Suddenly Ramia's smile turned into a concerned look as she turns to Hades who also had the same reaction.

Hades: It's them...

Yang: What do you mean?

Rumi: What's happening?

Ramia: The Demon princess are back in this human realm.

The chocolate skinned rabbit girl tilted her heads in confusion.

With Baiken...

After telling her long journey to the diclonis teen she made a satisfied exhale and drank her alcohol.

Baiken: My how the times fly.

She picks herself up from the ground.

Lucy: Where are you going.... Miss Baiken?

Baiken: I decided to leave my dear Y/n to himself and go to see what kind of machine Miss Kokonoe is making.

As she said that, she opens her room door and leaves the room. Lucy was all alone and didn't know what to do until there was a knock.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Lucy: Come... In.

The door opened to reveal Natsuki and Seras in aprons.

Natsuki and Seras: We made cupcakes!

Lucy looked at the two holding a tray of cupcakes and with joyful smiles on their face.

Seras: Come try this red velvet cupcake we made!

The pink haired diclonis tilted her head and looked back at the two. She then reaches for it, she takes off the wrap and takes a bite out of it. Both Seras and Natsuki both eagerly waiting for the girl to tell them how was it. Lucy looks up to them and gives them a thumbs up.

Lucy: It's... Good.

They both cheered clearly happy with Lucy's response.

In Natsuki's mind, Tatsumaki was watching the whole thing and sighed.

Tatsumaki: Idiots...

Suddenly something popped up on Seras's mind.

Seras: Oh shoot the burgers, they're still cooking.

With Baiken...

She entered the Lab room where she sees Tager and Bullet holding a raging Ramelthal wearing normal clothes while Kokonoe had a pissed off look in her face.

Tager: Kokonoe, are you sure this is alright?

Bullet: I think it was better if she stayed in her containment.

Kokonoe: Well sorry to break it to you but with this data, I need a sample of her blood. What a pain.

The pink haired samurai unsheathed her blade and sliced the Valentine's cheek as blood trickled down her face.

Ramelthal: Bastard! I'll kill all of you.

The girl was trying her best to break free but it was no use. Tager's grip was too much

Kokonoe: Thanks Baiken.

The samurai nodded her head, the nekomata collects the blood in a small tube and places it in one of the machines. Just then, Seras comes into the room holding a tray of burgers.

Seras: Everyone lunch is here!

Everyone looked at the police girl. Kokonoe sighed.

Kokonoe: I guess we could take a break for now. Tager, lock her up.

Tager: Understood.

The red devil moved towards the containment room and threw the girl there.

Ramelthal: Oomph!

She growled again but suddenly stopped once she smelled something.

Ramelthal: Sniff... Sniff..

She then sees almost everyone except Tager taking a burger. Her stomach reacted by grumbling signifying that she was hungry. She then turns her head to Seras.

Ramelthal: Hey you, Blondie!

Seras turns towards the Valentine.

Seras: Er.... Yes?

Ramelthal: Give me that thing, I need my nutrients.

Seras looked at Kokonoe and she shrugged. Seras slowly and carefully opened the door to the containment room and placed the plate of food on the ground and pushed it towards the chocolate skinned female.

Seras: Enjoy...

Ramelthal: I doubt this'll be any good.

Ramelthal then quickly grabbed it and took a bite out of it.

Ramelthal: ...

Nothing was heard, Ramelthal widen her eyes as she froze upon taking the first bite of the food.

Here it is. The most important part of the story...

Seras: Soooo....?

Ramelthal: What is this substance...!?

Seras started to sweat.

Seras: It's uh... Cheese burger.

Ramelthal started banging on the door.

Ramelthal: I need more of this! I will spare all of humanity if you give me more!

She bursted out the containment room surprising Kokonoe and Tager. Bullet was about to launch forward to attack her until the tray on Seras's hands were snatched away.

Seras: Huh?

What happened next was that Ramelthal took the food and walked back to the containment room. She was really munching on the food.

Seras: Nooo, those for the rest of girls!

Ramelthal just looked at her nonchalantly while holding the burgers with her left arm.

Cute

Ramelthal: Mph... Mmm..

Bullet: What an odd girl.

Kokonoe: Odd indeed.
.
.
.
Tager: Kokonoe, I need healing.

Back to Blake...

Once she rested for over an hour, the cat faunus finally had the strength to stand up.

Blake: There... That should be good.

She stands and starts walking out of the Alleyway. That was until....

Blake, you piece of shit of a cat!!!

She looked up to see a figure dropping down from above...

To Be Continued...

Here's a Blazblue meme:

Beat the shit outta him Ragna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
2.3K 75 19
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
18.4K 434 19
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
23.5K 421 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...