He's not afraid (a Scott Hoyi...

By fxrnrock

"I fucking love this book. I WISH there were books as good as this, but this book tugged at my heartstrings l... More

Prologue (REVISED APR'22)
Royalty Living (REVISED APR'22)
Burglary! (REVISED APR'22)
Once again (REVISING APR'22)
Teaching and Annoying Part. I (REVISED)
Teaching and Annoying Part. II (REVISED)
Moments (REVISED)
Dialogues & Searches (REVISED)
He's Not Afraid (REVISED)
Last First Kiss (REVISED)
"My" Prince (REVISED)
Touch My Body (REVISED)
Sneaky Ninjas (REVISED)
We Cannot Stop (REVISED)
Memories & Memories (REVISED)
Fuck Me! (REVISED)
It Mitch. (REVISED)
Torn. (REVISED)
Assaulting Love (REVISED)
Them! (REVISED)
Pissing off the one I love- Part. I/II (REVISED)
Pissing off the one I love. Part II/II (REVISED)
Sweet Problem (REVISED)
Listen... I love you! (REVISED)
Relax! (REVISED)
Plans (REVISED)
Together (REVISED)
Files & Events. Part I/II (REVISED)
Files & Events. Part II/II (REVISED)
New! (REVISED)
Again. (REVISED)
It's Time to Fuck Shit Up! - COUNTDOWN! (REVISED)
Things. - Third from Last (REVISED)
And so it was. - Second from Last. (REVISED)
He's not afraid to be free. - Last Chapter (REVISED)
[Author's Note]
NEW STORY!!!! <3

Agility (REVISED)

1.2K 53 4
By fxrnrock

I went downstairs already wearing the outfit Esther had previously chosen for me (1) , I was too excited to do my hair so I just put on a snapback (one of the several that Esther had bought for me). I put on some cologne and I joined the boys (and girls) at the breakfast table, who were already waiting for me.

"Good morning." I said. I could tell (and smell) Kevin was making eggs and bacon and Scott was finishing up squirting the oranges to make juice. I sat down on the only chair available, which happened to be next to Kevin's and in front of Scott's.

"You smell particularly good today, prince. Not that you don't smell good daily." Kevin said and I looked at him a bit angry. Scott looked at me and smirked while handing me a plate and a glass of juice. Obviously he found that to be extremely funny. I whispered a simple "thank you" and started eating.

"Where did Ben travelled to?" I asked and everyone laughed. "What?"

"Ben? Travelling?" Alex laughed. "We're gonna pick him up somewhere else. Him and Candice."

"Where?" I asked and saw Esther was getting a bit annoyed at all my questions.

"Jail, they were both locked up because of a robbery that went wrong." she said. "Alex went there to save them but he only made things worse. As usual."

"I still think it'd be better if you stayed here." Scott advised and I stared at him.

"Why?" Esther said. "If he wants to be one of us then he has to learn these things. Not everything is shopping sprees and eating."

"Yeah." I agreed. He looked at me with a funny face, which made me giggle. "And when will this take place?"

"Right now." Avi said, storming into the house. Everyone looked at each others and quickly got up, not even finishing their food. They were all armed almost to the teeth, including Esther. I didn't say anything, I just followed them outside and saw three cars waiting at the front door. "Esther and Kevin, me and Alex and Scott and Mitch." he said, pointing at each car as he said the pairings. I followed Scott to his Range Rover and entered the car.

We were both in silence, a silence that somehow was hurting my head.

"Aren't you going to say something?" he said, looking at the road.

"Shouldn't I be carrying one of those too?" I said, pointing at his gun. He immediately laughed, leaving me a bit uncomfortable.

"Mitch, you're not even ready to carry a knife, let alone a loaded gun." he said while stopping at the red light.

"You think I can't do it, don't you?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded. "Well you should trust me. I can surprise you."

"You already are." he said and I stared at him as he started driving again. "You're doing okay on the classes. At least that's what Kevin and Avi said." I smiled. "Now, when we get there you stay in the car. People may see you." He sounded like my grandma, which wasn't really that nice.

As we got there, Esther and Alex's cars were nowhere to be found and we were the only ones there.

"So, how's it gonna go?" I asked as Scott left the car, walking towards my window pane.

"I'm gonna distract the guards. Ben is hiding on top of that tree and, while Candice seduced the guards, he caught the keys. When I get their attention, I'm gonna run and enter the car so we can get the hell out of here. By that time, Ben and Candice must be in one of the cars." he talked like everything was planned to the milometer. He smacked the window pane and left.

10 MINUTES. 15 MINUTES. 20 MINUTES. 25 MINUTES. And Scott was M.I.A.. I got tired of biting my nails and worrying sick about him so I left the car, running until I saw him hiding behind a wall.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked, shocked to see me quickly approach him.

"I got worried!" his eyes weren't even looking at me, he was looking at Candice, who gave him the sign to shoot. "What are you waiting for? Pull the trigger."

"Shut up and stay out of this, Mitch." he said rudely. As he cocked the gun, he pulled the trigger. But he missed, and now we had two guards running in our direction. We started running towards the car, so fast and clumsy that I tripped over my own feet and fell. Scott quickly pulled my hand and I saw Ben jumping out of the tree and Candice with her ponytail. "What do you think you're doing??" he said pulling me to the back of the car. One of the guards shot the car and I covered my ears.

"Give me the gun." I asked.

"You're fucking insane!" he said, holding my hand. I quickly moved my hand and grabbed his gun and, getting up, I was able to pull the trigger and hitting both guards in the shoulder, to which Scott pulled me inside the car and, as he got in, started driving really fast. "You don't know how lucky you were!" he said, taking a deep breath.

"At least I hit them." I said and he smirked.

"True that."

******

We were at the garage and I got out of the car as Scott stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You really like this, don't you?" he placed his hand on the car, leaving me with no escape. He shook his head laughing as I tried to tackle him. As he stopped, our eyes met again. Oh great, the silence came back. Scott took a step closer and his eyes kept glancing at my lips. His hand passed along my belt as he pulled me closer to him.

That was a test, I knew it, so I pushed him and I saw the confused look on his face, which made me giggle.

"You're not gonna do what Kevin and Avi almost did." I said and he let out an awkward giggle, scratching his head.

******

After all that crazy shit, we finally entered the house to which I saw Ben, looking like a normal person. Not in a criminal way, he wore glasses, his hair was messed up and it looked like he was wearing some cheap clothes. Now Candice was a totally different story: heavy make-up, blonde hair... a typical diva. She was smiling at Kevin, but quickly stopped once she saw me.

"And who is that?" Ben asked, looking at me bottom to top.

"Our new member." Scott said, massaging my shoulder trying to calm me down. "Mitch."

"Aren't you the Queen's grandson?" Candice asked to which I nodded. "How gullible can y'all be? For all we know he can be a spy." she was going to continue but Ben covered her mouth with his hand.

"Scott told me about him." he said, looking at me. "The prince of the United Kingdom shouldn't be doing these types of dirty jobs." everyone looked at me, expecting a reaction.

"My name is Mitch." that's all they got. Ben and Candice started laughing, obviously making fun of my statement.

"You way above Bitch. You're like... Trash." Candice said. Scott massaged my shoulder even harder now, trying to calm me down, but it was not working.

"Ben, I just wanna say that he passed Kevin and Avi's tests. In fact, he helped you get out today, shooting at two guards."

"Great. Just one thing, Mitch..." he said, coming closer to me. "I don't trust you enough just yet. So, if you shake the pot, you die. That's the rule."

"Friendly reminder that I'm the one in charge. Not you." Scott said and everyone looked at him all surprised.

"Oh great, of course Scott's your guardian angel! " Candice said. "Stop the fucking press, we got a goddamn scoop."

"He's not my guardian angel." I kicked.

"You had classes with Kevin, right?" I nodded. "Then you know a bit about guns..." he raised an eyebrow as I kept nodding.

"You're not going to do this, Vogel." Scott ordered.

"Why not? It'll be fun." he said. I looked at Scott, a bit confused. "Your opponent can be Dice, over here."

She got up and took some steps closer to me, our noses almost touching.

"I'll only tell you this: be fast, prince."

"I am fast and, for the last time, my name is Mitch. And don't worry, I'm not afraid." I said, staring into her eyes. I knew she wasn't believing my face but I wasn't believing hers either, so we were even. "So... let's play." I said, taking a step closer.

*******************************************

(1) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=155821742

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565 25 41
[discontinued due to lack of inspiration and mo longer being in the fandom. Sorry] Fourth book in the Can't Say series. These past few months have be...
8.9K 463 27
Mitchell Grassi, abuse, rape, suicide victim and survivor. The road to recovery is long, and no one knows it better than he does. With his secret cru...
12.5K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...
165K 7.7K 29
Hello again my friends, and welcome to my latest long-format story. This one is gonna be a bit different. It is very very VERY AU, so just go with it...