flirting with fire โ‹Ÿ bucky ba...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ barnesobsessedbi

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ . a careful ceo meets an... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โฅ
โ™ฌโ‹†ยท
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
the end.

twenty-eight.

356 17 28
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ barnesobsessedbi

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Steve knocked on Poppys door as is was partially opened. She smiled up at him, "good morning!"

He smiled, "hey Pops, so this afternoon at three I have a meeting with the Odinson brothers, you're coming with."

She pressed her brow, "aren't they the cocky rich ones I see on ads everywhere?"

He chuckled and pointed, "yes, but they are now our biggest investors since your father pulled out and forgave our debts..big save by the way, Stark." He teased and she rolled her eyes, "not a Stark, not a chance."

He nodded, "well the brothers wish to meet you. So, I'll be back to grab you at three for drinks with them."

She nodded and got right into her work for the day, getting a text from Dean as she typed away. She glanced and immediately rolled her eyes. She was getting herself put together in the small en suite. Her tamed coils pinned up in a low loose knot. The little all black outfit falling in a way that accentuates her hourglass shape. She nervously pulls at her tights as she zips up her jeweled boots, she'd made a habit of losing her shoes the moment her feet meet her fluffy office rug.

[Deany×]: I know you said it's done, but what about one more coffee?

: I've moved on and you should too, Winchester. Best of luck.

She knew he was hooked, that's why she typically never stays longer than a month or two with a fling. She was spending time with Dean for nearly three months when she finally let him go, she broke the poor guy. She focused back into her work and the day got away from her.

Steve noticed Wanda wasn't at her desk again. He heard Poppy rambling on the phone in a quiet tone, he couldn't help but be curious about her, listening in.

"I can't do it, it was- no. I liked it...yeah way too much...Nat I can't get sucked in...I won't. love you too." Steve waited a moment and knocked.

He smiled brightly at her, "Ready to meet some cocky rich guys?"
She giggled and nodded, "just me and you?" He nodded, "that okay?"

She beamed and excitedly nodded, "of fucking course."
He narrowed his stare, "language."
She leaned against him in a nudged against his arm. "Puny lady, stop trying to push me. It's too cute."

She felt her cheeks heat up and she shook her head and hopped into his car. "Hey, you've seen what I'm capable of taking down Rogers...I could take you out if I tried."
He laughed and nodded, "fair enough," as he started the car.

"You need to behave as best you can, please. We need to keep investors happy." He gave her a pleading look and she nodded, "I will try my best. I promise."

By the time Steve and Poppy made it through traffic to the bar, the brothers had just been seated. Poppy smiled as she walked up next to Steve, her hair a spiral tousled mess tied behind her head. The older, dark haired brother immediately focused his intense stare on the ginger haired girl before him.

"Hello there, little lady," she forced a smile at his smug tone.
"I'm Poppy Ember, you must be Loki."
He nodded and leaned forward, his elbow on the table. "That I am. So you're here to charm us?"

She shook her head with a serious stare, "I'm here to meet you and see how it goes," she keeps a poker face and smiled at the broad blonde with long hair. "I'm Thor, pleasure to meet you, Poppy Ember."

She put her hand up with a smile, "you can pick a name, that's just my full name."

"So, Ember, how is the technical position going? Seems like you've made quite the impact." The blonde brother started as she nodded along, "by far the best job I could have landed. It's been rewarding this far and entirely unbelievable."

They all started talking and the brothers insisted on them all sharing a few drinks. It wasn't long until Poppy was a few drinks in and felt Loki inching closer to her. His demeanor was uncomfortable for the typically carefree lost girl. She watched as Steve texted on his phone. She felt herself pressing her brows in anger at his not noticing her discomfort, wtf Steve.

"So you're the little hacker?" Thor asks in a booming voice as a waitress brings over a bottle of over priced bourbon and glasses.

Poppy smiled with a nod, "I am...but I'm more than that, Mr. Odinson."
He chuckled as his brother added a quiet growl, "tell us more, Ember."

She lifted her drink up with a big nervous gulp and she started rattling off some of the technical jargon about what she's done for BBR. She stated her successes matter-of-factly but all the men only noticed how adorable she looked when she spoke seriously about what excited her...coding.

"I truthfully can't wait to continue this new setup I have in the works that helps predict music trends for top 40 hits in each genre." Loki smuggly smiled as he ran the backs of his fingers down her thigh.

She stood quickly and walked to get a stronger drink and felt an uncomfortable amount of eyes on her. She knew BBR had influence, but leave it to Poppy to be totally oblivious to just how much people have been watching the trio known to most of the music world. She clenched her jaw, feeling a new anger bubbling at the anxiety flowing through her.

She felt this investors disgusting thoughts in the way he stared at her.

James called her quickly after receiving a text from Steve, she hummed, "hello, darling. I have to say...I don't like this."

He let out a breathe, "I will be heading to you soon. In the meantime, just push through as best you can."

She nodded and waved for a drink, "fine. I won't be working with these ones again, ever."
"Deal. Love you," he smiled into the phone. She huffed, "yeah yeah, come let me and prove it."

As she made her way back the seat available in the booth was next to Loki, she sat as close to the edge as she could. Loki squeezed her leg as it sat under the table, and she quickly swatted his hand under the table and gave him a warning glare, "don't touch."

As they locked eyes, he only mischievously smirked, she noticed the darkness in his stare. His smirk made her skin crawl and she shook her head. Poppy turned, looking at Steve with an uncomfortable stare that he couldn't read. Steve turned and started to discuss something about the years quarter when Poppy felt herself shrinking, emotionally feeling small she bit her tongue.

"I'll be back," she mumbled as she looked from Steve toward the bathrooms and disappeared for them to talk business.

After she was out of earshot, Loki was grilling Steve about Poppy, "she is the one that was with Stark. Is she his daughter? Mistress?" Steve didn't answer. Loki knowing what that meant, she had a Stark secret, "ah, interesting."

She walked toward them and Steve stood quickly and walked in her direction, locking eyes with her.

"Poppy, I'm gunna need you to be the bigger person with this guy," Steve stated under his breath toward her with a pat on her arm.
She smirked up at him, "I can't, I'm only 5'1, he has over a foot on me...and I dont trust him. I'll do my best, buddy, but if he touches me again, I kick his ass."

Steve gave her the look like an upset father would give a child, his hands angerly running through his hair.

"Poppy, sweetheart, please, we need their money. Just stay by me, and keep it together," she nodded and he kept his eyes on her as they made their way back to the table.

They went about the evening and she bit her tongue on a constant loop, feeling powerless and fake. She did as he said and stayed next to Steve, avoiding Loki's intense, domineering stare. The raven haired investor watched her intently most of the evening. She felt squeamish under his stare, an unfamiliar discomfort for her.

When James Barnes walked in and made his way toward them, heads all turned toward the broad tattood ceo. The small coily haired girl stood quickly and scurried toward him. Everyone watched the small speck of a woman walk up to the tattood ceo, wrap her arms around his waist, and lean up on her toes. She presses her lips against his, kissing him for the first time in public, carelessly and full of love. When they detached, she looked up at him through her lashes, thankful he was finally standing before her. His crystal blue eyes trace her features, noticing a hint of sadness as he wrapped his rose covered hand around her dainty pale one.

The pair walked up and sat across from the European brothers with professional smiles. James took this as his cue to wrap his arm around her, finally, and smile at their partners. "I hope you've enjoyed my girl," he beamed. Thor smiled wide, "oh, awesome, Lady Ember is quite nice. Pleasant little one and quite a talent too."

She smiled, "thank you Thor." She turned to look up at James through her lashes, "James, I'm tired, can I go home, please?"

He nodded and Steve watched the pair, captivated. After a few hand shakes, and Poppy avoiding Loki, she held James' hand as they walk toward the front door.

Loki intent on watching her leave. Steve noticed how he gawked and felt a protective rush as he stopped walking toward the door and locked eyes with Loki, "don't Loki, not with her. Never."

Soon, they were all out near the supersport as she held Bucky's hand tightly, like she feared that if she left go she'd float away.

"Babydoll, I have to go meet with a band in Virginia tonight, I'll be back tomorrow for lunch."
She pouted, sadness covering her features. "What a bummer."

She smiled up at Steve, "got any plans Rogers?"

Steve shrugged, "guess not."
Bucky nodded at Steve knowing he wanted his friend to keep an eye on her. He couldn't make her have a babysitter, but Steve was happy to have time with Poppy.

She kissed James before standing and walking with Steve to his car. He beamed down at her, "it's nice to see you two like that."

She nodded quietly as she watched her feet patter against the pavement. She was still feeling belittled by the experience at the bar, not really sure how to feel since she couldn't do anything about it thus time.

She instantly stopped and locked eyes with him, "just so you know, Loki was a perv that grabbed my thigh under the table more than once. I told James I wish to never work with them again, and I meant it."

His eyes widen and jaw drops, he opens his mouth but she cuts him off.
She teased with a smirk to lighten the mood, "Steven, if you wish to be my best friend, you will need to learn my facial cues!"

He nodded, "I'm sorry, Poppy. I'm so sorry." She nodded and slid into his Mercedes. "It will never happen again, if it does I give you permission for one good punch. Only if they cross a line."

She nodded and stared out the window as the city rolled by.

"I need a joint, do you partake Rogers?" He smirked with a nod as he sped up toward her apartment in NoHo.

She sat on her fluffy white rug, leaning over her coffee table. He smirked around at her messy apartment, laundry on a chair in the corner, a basket with clothes strategically piled next to it. Her kitchen counter covered in clean dishes she refused to put away. And a hilarious dry erase board on the fridge that reads, 'say no to drugs and dickwads. :)'

He pointed at the fridge with a smirk tugging at his lip,"say no to drugs?"
She nodded, "this amazing earthly gift is from mother nature...it would be an insult if we didn't enjoy it." She winked as he smirked and looked around her small space.

"Poppy, your office is always so clean, but I have to say you're a bit messy." Sheets out a loud cackle, "I'm what is considered a chaotic neutral."

She pulls out a small green treasure chest from under her coffee table, getting her papers and greenery.
Steve smirked at her focus face, "whats a chaotic neutral?"

She giggles and quickly breaks aparts the leafy goodness, rolling a joint as he watches her intently. He was intrigued by her more by the minute. She looked at him as her finger start to tuck and roll, "I like to keep all my options on the table," she motions around with a silly smirk. She finished rolliny a skinny little white stick with a mischievous giggle, holding it up to light it in between them.

"This, Stevie, is a pinner," she lights it and puffs on it before handing it to him. She watched his puff on it and cough, she smiled.

"Floatin high with Steve Rogers," she smiled over at him as he handed it back with an infectious smile. "Getting baked with my best pals girl," he smiled down at her.

"So Steve, tell me about Winter's Soldiers?" She smiled as he nodded, "who told you?"

She raised her eyesbrows, "fucking Sharon." He let out a breath, "you don't like Sharon?"

She shook her head, "not really, but I don't like plenty of people, so its not even a thing."
They laugh together as he sits up, "who else don't you like?"

She thought about it as she took in a deep puff and pondered before exhaling in a circular puff.

"My father...Natasha...Ugh Brandi, that blonde barbie wanna be from that night you all first saw me shit faces..." she laughs.
He nodded, "whats going on with you and Natasha?"

"Oh she and I are actually amidst an ugly mess but I love her...she's family, y'know?"

They finished the joint as she lay on the floor and he across the couch, the two parallel to one another.

"So, we were a bit of a rock band. Buck wrote alot, sang and played guitar, I was on bass. We only did the touring stuff for a couple years before we saw what could be more and grew up into what we are now."

She smiled at Steve, "wish I coulda seen it. I loved concerts alot in my early twenties, I worked at a small bar in a concert venue for a while back in essex."

"Two months and I still can't pin you down Ember, what other secrets do you have?"
She chuckled, "hmmm. They aren't secrets...let's call them unrevealed truths."

He smiled as they stared at the ceiling in the quiet as they puffed.

"Steve?" She looked up at him as she put out the last of it and sat up to face him.
"Poppy?" He smirked and she nudged him. "I think I may drown in all of it. The truth...Tony, James, Natasha..." she ran her hands through her coiled hair.
He motioned for her to continue, "care to elaborate?"

"I love Bucky a terrifying amount. Tony is...well he is powerful than I realized. Now... Natasha has these enormous secrets...they are dangerous. Steve, I'm scared. I don't want to hurt him but I dont know what to do."

He nodded and ran his thumb over her hand gently, "I know you love him, I'm always here to help however I can. I know I dont know everything... but we all care. Just dont forget you have people." He stood and walked for the bathroom. Poor guy has no idea, she shook her head.

When he walked out a few minutes later, she held up another thin stick. He nodded with a smile when she looked at him, "tell me a secret, Rogers."

Steve smiled and she noticed a pinkish hue forming on his cheeks. "So when I met Bucky when I was twelve and he was thirteen. I um- well he was my first crush...and my absolute best friend and I'd fallen for him the summer before highschool."

She smiled at him as he continued. "Well, I was so nervous for this school dance in highschool, this girl Ginni wanted to kiss me that night. I didn't want her to be my first kiss... Bucky knew why and when we were getting ready he told me he'll always be my best friend and he kissed me. We never spoke about it again, it was just this special moment for us...that I for some reason just told you."

She sat up and wrapped him in a hug, "that is beautiful." He nodded, "Bucky is my best friend, I'll always love him but he was actually the only male I ever-" she grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"Stevie, thank you." She smiled as he blushed and smirked shyly. "For what?"
She stood, "for feeling close enough to me that you shared. That will forever be a favorite bit that I lock away in my heart."

She smiled as she turned on the Beatles record James bought her and swayed as she puffed the stick. "So, my secret...well, Bucky knows this one too. But I have this anger that makes me blind, like I blackout from fury. It's scary because sometimes I come to and can't even remember all of it...like with that guy you pulled me off of...I don't remember anything after the second punch that night."

He studied her for a moment. "Anger isn't always bad, sometimes it can motivate you, if you use it right." Steve smiled as he took a long drag.
She shook her head, "anger makes you stupid and stupid gets you killed."
Steve nodded, "hmm."

She opened her laptop and started to type, he asks, "so you and Buck...it's official?"

He smiled from where he sat up on the couch, she excitedly nodded. "I'm inlove with him," she giggled with a blush.

Steve was over the moon, she watched his reaction, "wait he didn't tell you?" He laughed, "no...probably wanted you to break the news miss secretive." He teased as she scoffed dramatically.

"I'm not secretive...just want to be taken seriously. Not always easy when your with the boss, y'know?" He nodded and they all did truthfully understand, even though her talent is beyond impressive and they knew they needed her, she just wanted to be respected and wanted for her abilities. Poppy always hated being questioned, doubted, or mademto feel incapable.

"Watcha doin?" Steve gives her a goofy grin as she chuckles. "Running a test on a small add-on for the first core system, that I hurried to finish weeks ago."

She turns on Friends as they sip on margaritas she made. She types away before one big click and she the white laptop down on her side table and smiles at Steve. "What shall we do this evening?" He thought for a moment, "maybe a new bar? I have a couple friends going out just outside the city?"

She nodded in response, just as there is a loud knock rattled on her apartment door, she looked at Steve as she quickly lights a candle with a giggle about the smell and puts her small treasure chest away. She opened her door to be met with Tony Stark with anger etched in his brow. She rolled her eyes as he studied her for a moment.

"My daughter, the felon and pothead." He shook his head as she blocked his way in with a hand on the door and the frame. Pressing herself between the doorway so he can't see in but past her head.

"Fuck, Stark, what do you want?" She groaned. He looked her over, "I want your help with something."

She dramatically laughs in his face, "yeah fuck no. I'm out, I'm too busy at the moment," she states.
"I need your help for one job, deep internal shut down of somebody important. I have big moves to make and I think you can help."

She studied his state, he was distraught and looked like he hadn't slept in a week his brown eyes puffy and pained, she thought he couldn't be serious.

"It's a dive back where you ended up last time, only this time we add a bit in and maybe wipe some stuff." Oh fuck he is serious.

He rattled off information and she wasn't even listening, she was so confused at why this man was turning to her, there had to be other people he knew.
She pressed her brow and loosened her grip on the door. Tony continued, "I think I can do it...I can move independently. I have an idea for NYCHydra that..." Her face had contorted to pure judgement, brows pressed and lips pursed.

"Are you even listening?" Stark snaps and looks at her as she shakes her head.
"Yes I am, it just takes me a while to process SO much stupid at one time."

She opened the door and let him in, his eyes locked on Steve right away. She walked to her drink cart and poured three glasses of bourbon, handing them both a glass.

Her father was studying the nervous man on her couch, "oh great, this'is the one then?"
She glared at him, "what do you mean?"

He laughed, "I fell for your mother, I know how it works with you Ember women. You are definitely screwing one of 'em," he pointed to Steve who sat with a pressed brow before Poppy and her father. He wouldn't dare say a word to Stark.

Tony Stark glaring at the fearless firecracker, the most powerful and ruthless man in the city against the tiny hacker that everyone loved, even though she resembles a baby fox in this standoff with a bear. Steve studied the pair, sitting on her orange couch baked out of his mind.

"What the fuck," she stated as she stared blankly at her father.

"You have a felony and you land an amazing job...of course you're floozing about." He is almost talking to himself smuggly as he crossed his arms.

The shift in her expression was nearly sinister as she wound up and smacked her father across the face, the sound of her skin against his face shocking as he instantly turns pink from her tiny palm.

"First, I'm fucking the CEO, and got the job well before I let him touch me. Second...you don't get to have an opinion on me or my life. Not atall. Never. You asked for my help. And to be clear, I am nothing like my mother, you don't know shit. Don't ever fucking compare us."

"I know you had it hard sweetheart, everyone had it hard," her father started only for her to throw her glass against the wall behind him with force, glass shattering everywhere.

Poppys hands were in small fists, "whatever leverage you have on everyone around you..shit this entire city, it will never include me."

"You don't know shit about what happened to me. Don't talk about my life like you know fuckall about who I am. And fuck you."

Realization washed over him, he really has no idea what she went through with an addict mother. His face instantly carrying painful remorse as he looked at his daughter with pain in his eyes she could almost feel sorry for.

She let out a heavy loud breath, "leave Stark. Want my help? Earn my respect, you arrogant asshole. The people around you may bow at your feet...but I won't."

He stared at her, stunned with her ability to stand up to him and put him in his place, no one ever had. She was running on a high and she watched him walk away with his head hung low in defeat.

As he left there was a deafening silence as the door closed. The tension in the air of her living room thick. She took in a few deep breathes, feeling her anger bubbling inside her stomach. Small stocking covered feet paced back and forth for a moment, her eyes closed as she gathers her mind while it frenzied through anxiety with her boss sitting nearby.

"Steve. You should probably go," she looked at him as her chest was heavy breathing, her feet pacing. Emerald eyes meet blue oceans, "Poppy, I'm not leaving."

She drags her nails across her scalp with a sad hum as her eyes screw shut, "Steve, I cannot let my boss see me like this." He sat on her orange couch and crossed his arms, she huffed a heavy breath. "Well, then right now..I'm just a friend that won't leave you alone."

With her hands in tiny fists, she paces into the hallway, the natural exposed brick immediately catching her eye. Her face wearing a scowl of pain and sadness, the feeling of control slipping from her grasp.

Steve saw her vulnerable anger the moment she lost control, he was convinced he saw the shade of green darken in her eyes as she punched the light brown brick wall twice with her right hand. She yelped quietly with each punch, Steve standing and walking to stop her.

She looked down at her bloodied hands, proof of how out of control she is. The exposed brick unchanged, aside from the small splat of blood from her knuckle. She looked down at her raw skin, crimson and pained.

"I never wanted to know him, I was fine without 'im...and Natasha, she- I can't-." Poppy started to cry, trying to wipe her eyes with her palms and hide it as Steve approached her. She couldn't hide it, her wall was falling quickly without her consent.

"Stupid heart, shoulda trusted my damn brain." She grabbed large handfuls of her chaotic curls with a tight grip, her glossy jade gaze filled with pain.

"Poppy, please, tell me what's happening?" He pleaded as he leans down to try and hold her gaze.

"My father works for some big organization I don't trust, as you know. It seems as though he runs the damn city..."

Steve looked at her as he listened intently, she felt a trust that was unfamiliar with Steve Rogers. After the day he handed her a gun and wanted her to protect herself from the truth, she knew she didn't have to be alone anymore.

"My lifelong best friend is a-... liar, a big, big liar. I just...there's something happening inside my mind that I don't understand and the timing sucks because I found my love and a home with you guys."

He nodded as he took in a breath, she stared at the ground anxiously.

"The moment I open my heart shit meets the fan, feels like a curse," she whispers.

Her eyes were fluttery with sleep. "Can we just watch tv?" She asked quietly and he nodded with a smile. "Absolutely, movies, popcorn, and candy?" She smiled with a nod and turned on the television.

They were watching The Punisher as her eyelids started to flutter shut, her head fell against Steve's side, his arm around on the back of the couch. He smiled at the sight of her, the sweet little thing so haunted and strong.

He had carried her to bed shortly after she fell into a deep sleep. Steve crashed on the couch, deciding he was too messed up to drive home. He had found a best friend in the small enigma and still felt shocked from her interaction with her father.

Now she'd admitted they felt like home and he knew he would do whatever he had to in order to keep her safe, no matter how scary and dangerous that idea seemed now that she really is a Stark.

He was gone the next morning when she woke up. Poppy embarrassed of her angry breakdown, though she knew that yesterday held enough fuel for a fiery outburst. Steve just felt sure she wouldn't want to face him the morning after, the messy chaotic stunning girl that was already shaking up more than a couple lives.

Poppy, oh Poppy,
woe is thee, burnt wild,
set fire. Help the fool
who loves you.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

9.3K 370 29
๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง'๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ...
4.3K 197 11
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
Red - Bucky Barnes x OC ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ leatherstuddedx

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

264K 6.1K 62
โ€ข James leaned in to her ear "you're trouble Celeste Song" he pulled back and looked at her dead in the eye. She picked up her glass and took a sip...
I'll Keep This Secret For You ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ bucky_star

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

442K 10.5K 141
As an eighteen year old girl in Brooklyn, New York in the 1930's, falling pregnant unplanned is not on your agenda. So when it happens, it's needless...