Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 36. Decay.

798 26 53
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

Dabi:"Y/N... we have company."

Gigantomachia:"MASTER'S SLAYER! I, GIGANTOMACHIA, WILL BREAK YOU!"

Dabi:"And he's angry. A lot."

Y/N:"Dress up."

Midnight nodded, getting her suit back on her.

I walked to the window, getting next to Dabi. Outside, A freaking gigant dude was there, along with Tomiya, Toga and that magician.

Y/N:"Well, fuck."

Gigantomachia:"COME! YOU AND I! I WILL DEFEAT YOU, AND SHOW THE WORLD HOW WEAK YOU TRULY ARE!"

I turned at Dabi, she was a little worried.

Y/N:"You know him?"

Dabi:"No... not at all."

He roared, punching the building. It made a big tremor, throwing Midnight to the ground.

Dabi:"Y/N!"

Y/N:"I know. OKAY! I'LL FACE YOU!"

I vaulted out of the window, landing infront of him. I was a worm next to him, he was like 10 ft. or something.

Tomiya:"Let's play a game. You two fight, if you win, we leave. If you don't, I kill the traitor and the hero. Got it?"

Y/N:"Why are you targeting us? I'm sure there are better targets out there to-"

Tomiya:"Hey, don't play those games with me, okay? It won't work, I know you're trying to buy time. Don't worry, I won't kill you no matter the result. Now, Gigantomachia, if you please..."

He quickly stomped me. I was quick enough to get out of the way, but he sure made a big crater. He's strong.

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE, TIMES 5!"

I reinforced myself and used Katsuki's quirk to fly towards him. I punched his face, but he didn't bulge one bit. He took it as if it was nothing.

The gigant grabbed me and threw me to the ground. My armour protected me, but it hurted.

He followed it with a punch. I managed to stood up and rolled out of the way. Gigantomachia tried to kick me as if he were playing football, I sidestepped, avoiding his attack.

Opening my palms, I fired some explosions at his face. No effect.

He tried to stomp me again, but I jumped out of the way, freezing his feet. I quickly used Creati to make various flashbangs, and used Poltergeist to send them straight at his eyes, the explosion doing quite the damage to his eyes.

I started creating grenades, dynamite rockets... whatever that could explode. I sended all of that flying to Gigantomachia's body and them used Katsuki's explosions to blow everything up.

That should be-

Gigantomachia:"IT TICKLES!"

He lunged at me with incredible speed. In fact, did he just... grew in size? He looks bigger! Not only that, there's claws on his hands too!

He tried to stab me with them, I dodged it, making a backflip. Looking at the place I were a few seconds ago, it was completely pulverized. Yeah, let's not get hit by that...

He continued to do various basic movements, it was not hard to dodge them, but it sheer amout of strength and speed, combined with his resistance made it quite the bother to find an opening.

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE, TIMES 6!"

I sprinted towards him and slided between his legs. Now, I'm faster than him. I dived to the ground, turned around midair and used Katsuki's explosions to blow him, boosting me far away from him.

But he wasn't gonna let me escape easily. Gigantomachia started sprinting towards me with incredible speed. Suddenly, he's maching my speed. Just who is this guy?!

I made a titanium hammer and slammed it on his feet. He didn't bulge a bit, in fact, he laughed a little.

He threw a punch. This time, I time to grab it. Obviously, he's far stronger than me. I managed to stop it a little, but he was putting more power behind said punch, little by little forcing me to get on my knees to get some support. The ground beneath me was starting to crack too, too much pressure on it.

Gigantomachia:"HAHA, LITTLE MAN CAN'T KEEP UP!"

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE TIMES 10!"

I swatted his fist away, jumped, and kneed his head. Red aura was starting to appear around me, my body heating up.

While I was in the air, I opened my palms infront of his face, and made another explosion. Absolutely no damage, in fact, he didn't cared that I was attacking, he simply punched me, sending me flying to a building.

Dabi:"Y/N!"

Y/N:"S-shit."

Tomiya:"Ouch."

I was on an apartment, looking at the ceiling. Ryuko's regeneration healed me, I was okay. But I'm a little afraid. I can't keep increasing my Overdrive forever, yet he can keep growing in size, strength and speed. What can I do?

I punched the ground out of frustation. Alright, focus! He can't indefinetly grow in size! Besides, he maybe just does not feel pain. Yeah, that's it! He has a lot of resistance and can't feel pain, but it doesn't mean he's inmune!

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE TIMES 15!"

I sprinted around the apartment, using Poltergeist to make the items float. Then, I threw them at Gigantomachia. It annoyed him, but he was pushing the items aside or breaking them.

I still need to be sure...

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE TIMES 20!"

I putted my hands together and opened my palms, making a big explosion. It was as big as a building. He putted his arms infront of him, protecting himself from the pain.

That's the reaction I wanted! He ain't inmune, just reeeeally strong! I can beat him, just keep it going, Y/N!

I jumped at him. I was so fast I appeared infront of him before he could react. I kicked his mandible, pushing him a little back. He inmediatly grew in size, now as tall as a building. He was a little more strong and fast, but not enough.

He tried to punch me, but I used Shoto's quirk to create ice, sliding above him. I landed on his shoulder, exploding his cheek. The explosion was big enough to hurt him.

Gigantomachia grabbed my leg and threw me to the ground. He stomped me, but I grabbed his feet, pushing it to the side.

I stood up, ready to block an attack. His strength was increasing but slowly. Gigantomachia grew claws again, and tried to stab me.

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE TIMES 25!"

The blades bounced off my armour, forcing him to quickly react by kicking me out of the way when I was about to counterattack. I crashed on a car, making the alarm go off.

Gigantomachia jumped my way, preparing an smash attack. When he was midair, I jumped higher, now on his head. I made an axe kick, launching him to the ground, making an enormous crater when he crashed on it.

I landed some meters away from him, waiting for him to make a move. There was a lot of dust everywhere, so I couldn't properly see.

I felt someone behind me. Tomiya was there, trying to grab me. I side stepped and made a front kick, my feet going through her. Instead of blood, it was mud. Crap.

Twice copies appeared out of nowhere, along with Toga copies. The Twice one were easy to kill, using fire to kill them. Toga's ones, on the other hand, were really fast, avoiding getting too close to me, just waiting for the right moment.

Y/N:"I thought it would be a 1vs1?!"

Tomiya:"When did I say that?"

Y/N:"You said I would only fight him!"

Tomiya:"Did I?" *Sigh* "I say so many things... I should keep my mouth shut!"

Y/N:"You little sh-"

Gigantomachia charged at me again, forcing me to focus. I made a sweep kick, tripping him, the big guy falling to the ground again. I followed it up with a punch to a nearby Toga, rushing me. When my fist impacted her head, it deattached from her body, flying to a trashcan, getting inside it.

Score.

Various Togas appeared on my back, ready to stab me, but blue fire burned them all. Dabi was standing on the window, smirking.

Dabi:"Dear, the cavalry is here."

A blonde dragon crashed on top of Twice, The Magician and Toga, trapping them on her claws. Tomiya was busy rushing my way, forcing me to face her.

Tomiya suddenly stopped moving, smirking under her mask. I looked behind me, Gigantomachia had his fists centimeters away from my head.

A sudden white glow appeared above us, moving at high speeds towards Gigantomachia. Said white glow turned out to be a hero, falling with her legs on top of the giant dude, crashing on him with such strength, she knocked the colossus inconscious.

Since he was weakened, it was easy for her to defeat him. Besides, not that it was a big surprise anyways, we're talking of Mirko, of course she can beat him.

Even if that was good... I felt a huge wave of anymosity and darkness behind me. When I turned around, I just saw Tomiya waving her hands at me. There's no she just...

As if I had a sixth sense, I ducked, dodging an invisible dark wave of decay. She almost cutted me in half. But, I realised said wave was going towards Mirko. She was looking around, sensing the danger aswell, but not seeing it.

It all went in slow motion. I used Creati to made a chain, and threw it with all my strength to her legs, forcing her to trip, avoiding getting killed.

A shadow covered my body. Tomiya was on top of me, trying to grab my head with her hands. Mirko looked at me, horrorified. I couldn't react on time, I had to sacrifice something, so I putted my arm on between her hands and my head.

Tomiya grabbed my arm, decaying it. I screamed in agony, it hurts a lot. I putted my feet on her torso and kicked her away from me.

Tomiya:"You may have defeated him, but you won't the next time. Good luck regenerating that~"

Mirko:"BITCH!"

Mirko rushed at her, but dark liquid appeared around every each of the villains, all of them dissappearing, including those captured by Ryukyu.

Mirko rushed me, sliding towards me. She grabbed my head and putted it on her lap, looking at my arm, horrorized.

Mirko:"N-No... RYU! OVER HERE! I NEED HELP!"

I was starting to close my eyes, loosing consciousness. Before I fainted, I could hear an scream. I also couldn't feel my right arm.

Still, I saved them...

Timeskip with Mirko, Dabi and Midnight flying on top of Ryukyu, with a wounded Y/N on Mirko's lap.

I slowly opened my eyes. I could hear a "beep" on my right. Many times before I've heard that sound. I always end up here after any important fight, in a hospital bed. Sigh.

Still, someone who I didn't expect was looking through the window. It was Mirko. She was staring at the horizon, the sun was starting to hide, tainting the sky in a beautiful orange color.

Yet, her face... she had no expression, but in her eyes, I can see pain.

Y/N:"Hey..."

Mirko glanced back, smiling a bit.

Mirko:"You had us worried, you were having trouble regenerating Tomiya's decay."

I looked at my arm. Part of it looked gray. I couldn't feel that part. All my body was drained of my energy, I guess regenerating that amount of damage tired me out.

Y/N:"Where are we?"

Mirko:"On a military base. The villains have a lot of casualties, they are pulling back. Sadly, we do to."

Y/N:"And the others?"

Mirko looked at me, her smile fading.

Y/N:"How are the ot-"

Mirko:"Could you please, worry about your state too?"

Y/N:"It's okay, I can regenerate-"

Mirko:"You almost died! Again! All for one leaved you close to death! Tomiya almost cutted your arm! Your body wasn't able to regenerate it properly! Your heart stopped, Y/N, it stopped!"

Y/N:"W-wow, okay. I didn't know it was that bad. I'll be more-"

Mirko:"Look... I...it's the first time in ages someone has to save me. And it's also the first time someone almost lost their lives to save me. I don't want thw greatest hero after All Might to die because I couldn't dodged something I sensed!"

Y/N:"...I'm sorry. But I had to save you."

Mirko:"Thank you. But please, don't. Compared to you, we are expendable. Don't throw your life like that when there's people so powerful like Gigantomachia or worse out there."

She sighed, sitting on my bed. She patted my stomach and smiled a little.

Mirko:"Well, enough of that crap. You've been sleeping for 8 hours, the least you wanna hear is little old me scolding you!"

Y/N:"You ain't that old."

Mirko:"Haha! Flattery won't work with me, pretty boy! Anyways, I'm sure you have a lot of questions, so, shoot."

Y/N:"After our fight, what happened?"

Mirko:"Ryukyu took the wounded A.K.A you and Midnight to the base. Someone had to stay here to protect the base, so I volunteered to stay. Endeavour, All Might and the others pushed the villains back. For now."

Y/N:"How did you find us?"

Mirko:"Dabi used Midnight's phone to call Ryukyu. I was patrolling with her, so I guess I was on the right place at the right time."

Y/N:"Midnight, where is she?"

Mirko:"On the other room. Healing girl is with her, after healing you at the best of her capabilites, she went to check her out."

Y/N:"What about U.A and the other academies?"

Mirko:"Hmmm... I've heared U.A recieved an attack, but I recieved a call from Aizawa asking about you some minutes ago, so they should be okay. Something else?"

My friends are okay... thanks god.

Y/N:"What now?"

Mirko:"After you recover, you and I will launch an attack to one of the villains headquarters."

Y/N:"Cool. More fighting."

Mirko:"Heh, what did you expect?"

She laughed, making me smile. I didn't say anything afterwards, I was just contemplating her smile. She's cute...

Mirko:"Oh! TWO girls called 'Satsuki' and 'Ryuko' made a visit. They were worried sick. Friends of yours?"

Y/N:"Girlfriends, in fact."

Mirko:"You have two?"

Y/N:"An harem."

Mirko:"Yeah right."

Y/N:"I'm not joking. They even made a whatsapp group to make turns with me. You can check my mobile phone."

She raised aN eyebrow, starting to think I wasn't messing with her. I grabbed my phone from my pants's pocket and unlocked it for her.

In the blink of an eye, she stole it from my hands, looking for the WhatsApp icon. Once she clicked on it, she widened her eyes.

Mirko:"Y-you ain't lying?! But how?! How did you managed this?! How many are- wait, Nemuri too?!"

Y/N:"Yup."

Mirko:"Isn't she your adoptive mother and ex-professor?!"

Y/N:"Yup."

Mirko:"And you can deal with all of them?!"

Y/N:"Yup."

Mirko:"...can I join?"

Y/N:"Yu-Wait wha-"

Mirko:"Ha! You said 'Yup' you fool! You activated my trump card! From now on, you shall treat me as if I were your girlfriend!"

She got up, laughing as if she were a villain. Mirko walked to the door, smirked, and waved.

Mirko:"Bye~"

She then left the room, closing the door behind her.

Is she for real tho? Wait, my phone!

Y/N:"Mirko, come over here right now!"

Mirko:"Nope, that isn't my name! What's my-"

Wanna play? Let's play.

Y/N:"My precious sexy girlfriend, would you be a good girl and give me my phone?"

Mirko opened the door, walking towards me, smirking. She had a faint blush on her cheeks, yet her demanour didn't change.

Mirko:"Of course~"

Mirko had my phone in her palm, prompting me to get it. Before I could, she threw the phone to the bed, and grabbed my hand. Hers was unusually hot, so hot that, if I were blind, I would've thought I was touching fire.

Wait, wait, wait. She's like a rabbit, an animal that's frequently in heat. If her temperature is so hot... oh fuck.

Mirko:"My dear~"

AIZAWA P.O.V

After succesfully defending the academy from those villains, I asked Naomasa to please take me to Y/N. I was worried for him, even if I won't admit it.

We were entering the big military base. Far from us I can see a big building with various nurses constantly going in and out.

Naomasa:"We have many officers down and some heroes K.I.A, but overall, they got more casualties than us. The wounded are safe, including your kid."

We entered the building, walking through the hallways. I could see some pro heroes getting patched up. In fact, Snipe was there with a broken arm. He bowed a little when he saw me and returned his focus to the nurse bandaging his arm.

Naomasa:"Y/N was one of the most hurted heroes, but Ryukyu brought him quickly. His quirks helped through his healing. Healing Girl made sure he could be combat ready for tomorrow."

Aizawa:"That's good. Is he alone?"

Naomasa:"No, don't worry, I made he was watched by one of our greatest heroes at our disposal, there's no way his life could be at ri-"

Suddenly, Y/N's voice was heared from one of the rooms.

Y/N:"HEEEEELP! I'M BEING ATTACKED! WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT GODDAMNED WHISTLE WHEN-MMMPHH!"

Something muffled his voice. I quickly sprinted to his room, kicking the door down. What I saw... made me calm and furious at the same time.

Mirko, number five hero, on top of the kid, forcefully kissing him.

She opened her eye, glanced at me, and continued to do her thing, ignoring me.

Aizawa:"Mirko, what on earth are you doing?!"

She separated her lips from him, sat on his torso and crossed her arms.

Mirko:"Playing chess. What does it look like?!"

Aizawa:"Rape?"

Mirko:"He was enjoying it."

Y/N:"I gave you no consent!"

Mirko:"My point still stands."

Naomasa peekd his head inside the room, nervously laughing.

Naomasa:"Maybe I should've brought Dabi here..."

Y/N:"FUCK NO! SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THE MOMENT I OPENED MY EYES!"

Mirko:"See? He's okay with me here. Shoo, shoo!"

Y/N:"Look, Aizawa, I know we hate each other, I do in fact hate you a lot, specially that dumb hairstyle you have and the weird cocoon you carry around, sleeping inside it as if you were a freacking caterpillar, BUT!"

I hate him I really do.

Y/N:"That doesn't mean you-"

I closed the door, not wanting to deal with this.

Aizawa:"Fuck him."

Naomasa:"Mirko will surely take care of that."

More weird sounds could be heared from inside the room, till a complete silence surrounded it. I peeked inside the door, I little worried she might have crushed his pelvis or something. Sadly for me, no, he knocked Mirko out, the bunny girl now laying on top of him, peacefully sleeping.

Naomasa:"Didn't know she had feelings for him."

Aizawa:"I'm not surprised, they're both really similar."

Naomasa:"Really? How so?"

Aizawa:"Y/N sacrificed his life for everyone's safety when he defeated All for One. Mirko always talks about how she would sacrifice herself if it means saving the world. When she saw Y/N's actions, I could see admiration in her eyes. Said admiration grew into love."

Naomasa nodded, listening to me while we walked to Midnight's room.

Aizawa:"In fact, if it wasn't for Satsuki Kiryuin and Y/N becoming a teacher, I would've sended him with Mirko."

Naomasa:"I see. Is he safe tho? He's wounded and-"

Aizawa:"He has her under control. Besides, knowing him, he probably will have her under his wing in no time."

Naomasa:"Heh. A lady killer?"

Aizawa:"I swear, he has this weird effect on girls, he attracts them like a magnet..."

Naomasa opened the door to Midnight's room, chuckling at my remark.

Naomasa:"I'll check the 'chick magnet', just to be sure. I'll be back in a moment."

I nodded, entering the room. Nemuri was laying on a hospital bed, looking at me nervously. I could see worry in her eyes.

Nemuri:"Aizawa, is Y/N okay?! I've heared some shouts and-"

Aizawa:"Mirko is taking care of him, don't worry. What happened out there, Nemuri? How did it end up like that?"

Nemuri:"It was a trap. They attracted Y/N to my possition."

Aizawa:"What do you mean?"

Nemuri:"Tomiya and Toga ambushed me. They weren't really trying to kill me, they were waiting. Y/N arrived, carried me to a hospital with Dabi. Then, he arrived."

Aizawa:"He?"

Nemuri:"Gigantomachia. He and Y/N fought for a while. Y/N took the advantage, forcing the other villains to help the gigant villain. Ryukyu and Mirko arrived, they helped him."

Aizawa:"Then how did he end up like that? How did Tomiya sneaked up to him?"

Nemuri:"It happened so fast... she waved her hands and sended invisible energy, it almost killed both Mirko and Y/N. If he didn't react on time, they would be in body bags."

Aizawa:"Are you saying Tomiya evolved her quirk?"

Nemuri:*Sigh* "Honestly, I don't know. It was Dabi the one who told us everything. Mirko confirmed it, saying she sensed something dangerous coming her way, but couldn't see anything. The walls behind Mirko were decayed, so..."

Aizawa:"I see. I'll talk with All Might, see if there's anything I can get from him."

Nemuri nodded, resting her head on her cushion. Quirks evolving? What's going on?

RYUKO P.O.V

After visiting Y/N, Satsuki and I were deployed around the city, making sure there was no villains around. Some other heroes like Edgeshot and Cementos were patrolling too, we weren't completely alone.

Satsuki:"He's okay, no need to worry."

Ryuko:*Sigh* "I know, but I feel so impotent. I promised Midnight I would protect him, yet I can't."

Satsuki:"You helped him against Nui, right? In fact, she's dead thanks to you. It's a start."

Ryuko:"Maybe your right. When did you stop being a bitch?"

Satsuki:"I guess the moment you started becoming one."

Ryuko:"Okay, I walked into that, fair point."

We keep walking in silence, focused on trying to spot anything around us. The city looks so... dead. Many buildings are either destroyed or damaged, cars blown up, it looked like a warzone. Well, it is a warzone after all.

Suddenly, from our earpieces Edgeshot started to talk. He was in a hurry.

Edgeshot:"You two, move to U.A inmediatly! Unkown life forms are moving towards the school!"

Unkown lifeforms?

Satsuki:"We're on our way."

We both entered our combat modes, flying towards the school. So far, we didn't saw anything. That is, till something tried to tackle us from below. It was... clothes?

I cutted one of them with my sword before it could get close to me. Satsuki did the same with the one who attacked her. More and more were going to the acadamy, they were thousends.

Ryuko:"The hell are those things?!"

Satsuki:"I've never seen something like that before, but, I guess my mother is behind this. They are life fibers being, I'm sure of it."

Senketsu:"They are... like me?"

Ryuko:"Not at all! You are different, Senketsu!"

Satsuki:"Let's get moving, we're sitting ducks here."

I nodded, flying towards U.A. We were faster than them, so we arrived before them. Many students were there, including my class, ready to hold them off. Some looked tired, like they've been fighting for a while.

My class rushed at me, worried sick.

Katsuki:"HOOKER! WHERE'S Y/N?!"

Momo:"We were so worried! Is he okay?!"

Ryuko:"He's okay, don't worry! But, we have to focus now, something bad is coming here and it's gonna attack us so get ready!"

Everyone widened their eyes, surprised.

Mineta:"More fighting?! I can't barely walk!"

Eijira:"More fighting?! Fuck yeah! I'll break them!"

Tokoyami:"More fighting..."

Izuki:"But, what is exactly coming?"

Edgeshot appeared behind us, pointing outside of the academy.

Edgeshot:"That."

Everyone peeked their heads, seeing the uniforms coming our way. I guess they will be here in a couple of minutes.

Jiro:"What are those?! Clothes?!"

Shoto:"Seems like it. I'll burn them."

Ryuko:"Whatever you do, get ready!"

This is gonna be fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 53
To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do it. And the first step is getting into...
25.3K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...
99.6K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔π—₯π—œπ—’π—¨π—¦! 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—₯𝗒 π—”π—–π—”π——π—˜π— π—œπ—” 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— ! π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ , πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ ] ❝...
468K 23.1K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...