π“π„πŒππ“π€π“πˆπŽππ’ | βœ”οΈ

By _DemonGoddesss_

Scarlett Moore has had her fair share of betrayal and lies. She's afraid to give someone else her heart witho... More

BEFORE READING ⚠️
description
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one

epilogue

1.1K 29 4
By _DemonGoddesss_

A FEW YEARS LATER

"Your daddy thinks it's okay to sleep in until god knows that time," I mumbled to Carmen, feeding her a piece of nugget.

"Daddy sleep," she repeated, looking up at me.

I chuckled, nodding my head. "Yes, your daddy is sleep. We'll wake him up when you're done eating."

Carmen is our first born. Our baby girl and Carter's little princess. I conceived her towards the end of Carter and I's honeymoon, since I stopped taking my birth control.

He mentioned wanting a family a lot, and every time I would say that I wasn't ready. But, the more I spent with him and thought about it, clearly I was ready eventually. Now, we have a beautiful girl who's spoiled to death.

Carmen leaned forward, taking a piece of nugget from my hand and pushing it into her mouth. I shook my head with a smile then glanced back when a knock came from the door.

"Come in," I called, wiping the corner of Carmen's mouth.

Jason walked inside with a wide smile then shut the door behind him.

"There's my favorite niece," Jason gleamed, picking Carmen up from her chair.

"Jason!" She blurted, placing her hands on his cheeks.

"She's your only niece," I chuckled, cleaning up the mess.

"Shh," he responded, kissing Carmen's cheek. "Where's Carter?"

"Still asleep. I'm about to wake him up."

"It isn't that late, let the man sleep," Jason said.

"Shut up. It's almost one," I told him, throwing the wet rag at him then walking upstairs to my bedroom.

I pushed the door open then walked inside, quietly closing it behind me. Carter snored softly from under the blanket, his arm wrapped around my pillow. With a small smile, I walked to the side of the bed and sat beside him. I pushed his hair back then cupped his cheek, kissing his forehead.

He stirred slightly, letting out a low groan. His head turned to the other side, stretching and cracking his back. Carter yawned quietly then moved his head to my lap, humming.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," I teased, playing in his hair.

"Hey," he rasped, bringing his arm to my thigh.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Decent enough," he yawned. "Where's Carmen?"

"She's with Jason. I fed her some nuggets. It's all she was crying for," I chuckled.

"Should've known. You ate something?"

"I had about two omelets. You hungry? I can hurry up and cook you something."

"You're amazing. I'll be out in a few."

I nodded my head, kissing his cheek. He rolled over and I stood up, walking out of the room, closing the door behind me then headed back downstairs.

Jason sat on the floor, trying to get Carmen to chase him around. I smiled widely as she broke out into a fit of giggles, jumping onto him as he fell back slowly. Shaking my head, I went to the kitchen and grabbed eggs, and a few other ingredients to make an omelet.

"You talked to Lola?" Jason asked.

"She's on a vacation with her fiancée," I said, grinning.

"Hard to believe that Lola is getting married," he chuckled.

"Not that hard to believe. She just needed to find the right one, and luckily she did. I'm happy for her."

"So am I. She deserved it."

I grabbed a plate, putting the omelet on it then began making another one.

"Daddy!" Carmen yelled, stumbling towards Carter's legs.

"Hey there, princess," he smiled, picking her up and kissing all over her face.

She giggled before moving her head to his neck, and poking at his chest.

Carter moved an arm around my waist, kissing my temple then my cheek. I smiled at him, pecking his lips then putting another omelet on the plate.

"You finished all your paperwork to be able to work from home?" I asked him, turning off the stove.

"I have a little bit left, then I'll be done."

"That's what you were up all night doing, wasn't it?"

"Maybe," he mumbled.

"Carter, your rest is important. We've talked about this."

"I know, baby. But after I'm done with this work, then all my attention goes to you and Carmen, okay?"

I nodded my head, placing his plate in front of him.

"Now, you eat your food while I take my baby," I said with a smile, taking Carmen into my arms.

She yawned quietly, moving her head to my chest. I sat on the couch and leaned back, rubbing her back, rocking back and forth slightly. Kissing the side of her head, I laid my head back and continued rubbing her back.

Carter caught my eye when he was gazing at us with a smile. I smiled back, blowing him a kiss. Carmen began to blow out gentle snores, clutching onto my shirt with. I slowly stood up and went up the stairs, going to her bedroom.

I kissed her forehead then gently placed her down into her bed, pulling her blanket over her, but not all the way. She rubbed her nose and I handed her the small plushie we got her, letting her snuggle into it.

I walked out, keeping the door open then headed back downstairs. Jason was munching on an apple and Carter was washing dishes.

I walked towards Carter and wrapped my arms around him from behind, resting my head on his back.

"I'm guessing baby red is asleep?" He asked, turning off the water.

"Yep, she's down for the count."

Carter dried off his hands then turned around,  bringing his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and pecked his lips, and he smiled doing the same. He then kissed my forehead, patting my butt.

"Want to head upstairs?"

I nodded my head then squealed when he threw me over his shoulder.

"We'll be back, Jason," Carter called, walking up the stairs.

"Uh-huh, I'll keep an eye out for Carmen," he replied.

Carter walked into our bedroom, closing the door behind us before he walked to the bed and placed me down on it.

"Think we're gonna be up here for a while?" I asked, bringing my legs around him.

"Possibly," he grinned. 

***

"Fuckk, yes!"

I gripped the blanket tighter, burying my face in the pillow. Carter then grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my head up and pushing his cock deeper in my cunt.

"Thank god for soundproof walls, huh?" He teased, kissing my neck.

Okay, yes. Before Carmen was born we had soundproof walls installed in our room. We were... busy throughout the pregnancy.

"Carter," I gasped, tilting my head back when he rolled his hips forward.

"Think you can come again?" He asked, doing the same motion again.

I nodded my head with a whimper then cried out when he slammed into me. My nails dug into the pillow and my body jolted forward every time he slammed his length into me, with more force each time.

"Fuck, d-don't do that, Red," he groaned, biting his lip hard.

I bit my lip, glancing back at him and clenching around him once more. He dragged out another moan before tightening his grip on my hair, his brutal thrusts picking up again.

To think I would've passed out by now. When he said that we would be in here for a while, he was not kidding. I don't think have any more moans or orgasms left in me. There's a chance I might pass out sooner or later.

"Oh fuck! Carter!" I moaned, clawing at the headboard.

One of his hands went to my hip, holding it tightly and pulling my ass back against him. I buried my face in the pillow, muffling my cries of pleasure and clenching my hands around the blanket.

My eyes rolled back into my head when he pounded into me, hitting my g-spot continuously. I screamed his name over and over, moving my hand to the headboard and breathing hard. 

"Shit! It feels so good-" My own moan interrupted me.

I turned my head to the side, shutting my eyes tightly and fisting the sheets. 

"You're gonna come, aren't you? Go ahead, Red, let it out," Carter whispered, his hips going roughly.

I came with a loud moan, my body shuddering and thighs twitching slightly. My body fell on the mattress as I breathed heavily. Carter slowly pulled out then collapsed beside me, breathing hard.

"You're gonna be the death of me," I breathed out, laying my head on the pillow.

"That's an amazing death," he chuckled, kissing my shoulder.

I shook my head then grabbed Carter's shirt from the ground, pulling it over my head. Then, I rolled out of bed then quickly walked to the bathroom and handled my business. I washed my hands then walked back in the room, right when Carmen began crying from the room.

"I got it," I said. "Put some pants in."

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled, sitting up.

I walked out of the room and went to Carmen's, going to her bed. She looked up at me, opening her arms and opening and closing her hands. I picked her up with a smile, wiping her cheeks.

"Why're you crying, hm?" I asked.

"Bad dream," she sniffled, wiping her nose.

"Mama's here and those monsters won't bother you again," I told her, smiling widely.

She quickly rested her head on my shoulder and I walked back to the bedroom. Carter had changed the sheets and blankets, throwing the dirty ones in a corner. I sat in my spot, placing Carmen on my lap.

"She had a nightmare," I told Carter, rubbing Carmen's back.

"Jason fell asleep on the floor again, didn't he?"

"Pretty much," I chuckled. "But Carmen's all better now, right?"

She nodded her head, smiling up at me then crawling away to Carter. He placed her in his lap, kissing her forehead.

"I love you," I told him, smiling.

"I love you more."

"And I love you as well, beautiful," I told Carmen, kissing all over her face.

Carmen giggled and cupped my cheeks, rubbing her nose against mine.

I sat up, leaning on the headboard next to Carter. He brought his arm around my waist, pulling me closer and kissing my temple.

"We did good, Red," he whispered, smiling at me.

"We really did."

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2K 26
~Completed~ "Why are you being so shy?" He whispered. "I've seen, kissed, tasted every inch of your body. There is nothing to hide." I averted my e...
180K 5.8K 45
Kylie Ross A well known beautiful girl, loved by many, protected and shielded from all world dangers. She is a very happy person, everyehere she goes...
2.6K 137 59
Penelope Collins used to be a party girl, she used to have it all. That is, until her mom suddenly died leaving her and her father alone. Penelope g...
2.9K 16 21
They wanted me forever. They told me I would be okay. I was only trying to scare them. "Hello Love." Harry started. "Do you know what happens when y...