匚卄丨ㄥᗪ卄ㄖㄖᗪ 爪ㄖ几丂ㄒ乇尺丂||Mariachi...

By L-U-V-A-T-O-R-Y

ˏˋ°•* ↑ ˏˋ°•* ↑ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Y/N and Kaito had always been friends, ever since the beginning, they shared laughs, a... More

𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔰/𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔰𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥
ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡
𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔲𝔰?
𝔅𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔩𝔶 精神
𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 4 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔰
𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔲𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢
𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔞𝔣𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔇𝔢𝔳𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫
𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱
𝔚𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔶
𝔖𝔦𝔵 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢, 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯
𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔢
ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡
𝔘𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔷𝔬𝔫𝔰
OKAY OKAY LET ME EXPLAIN
𝔘𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩'𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩
Finale
So...hey.

𝔅𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥

834 8 22
By L-U-V-A-T-O-R-Y

➴ +*:ꔫ:*﹤*﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
A/N
Wrote this in the car so i was like why not update after like, 2 weeks lol also another timeskip - hchdgdhhd

Kaito was pacing back and fourth while Ume was trying to calm him down, I sat on the chair tired and sorta uninterested but kept a worried face. "Kaito calm down everything's gonna be okay! Niko will be fine!" She reassured tying to calm him down but Kaito only paced faster.

Long story short Niko is pregnant and their baby is being born. I am obviously not so fond of the thought of them getting a child but hey, at least i'll see Kaito's daughter.
(For those horny ppl yall better chill 💀 / hj)

The nurse walked up to us as Kaito stopped pacing "how is she? Is my baby alright?" He questioned as the nursed nodded "yes, you may see her now" as she opened the door for us, Kaito hurried in while me and Ume followed.

There we saw Niko holding her baby as Kaito went closer to them, "what should we name her?" Niko questioned, Kaito put his hand on his chin then looked at me and Ume "do you guys have name suggestions?" He asked us, me and Ume looked at each other as I spoke up "hmm, how about Mihari?" I answered "Mihari huh, what a lovely name, what do you think Mariachi?" Niko questioned "it's beautiful" Kaito answered.

(Okay, so in the wiki Mihari is Kaito's oldest child and ik "but Tory! The wiki isn't canon" yes yes I also know that but remember this book also ISN'T canon, and i'm sorry for all those Mihari x Kaito shippers, pretty sure she's 17 but once again that's in the wiki so- yeah, Mihari in this book will be his daughter and if you don't like that, i'm sorry)

Time skip since back home im lazy af bruh

I sat on my bed thinking about that lady in the black kimono, was she real? Or was she just a dream? If she is real, will she grant my wishes? The way she questioned me seemed like she was, I shook my head obviously not, what the heck am I thinking? I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

+*:ꔫ:*﹤*﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
Translations/Meanings:
Kimono = a long, loose robe with wide sleeves and tied with a sash, originally worn as a formal garment in Japan and now also used elsewhere as a robe.

Kinda rushed chapter I am super excited to write a certain chapter I'm planning so that's why I've been skipping years lmao, sorry bout that its just that if I don't skip years theres gonna be like 500 filler chapters 💀
If I make any spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes etc. please correct me! <3

Tory. Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 245 13
Oc Insert! (Oc X Kisaki Tetta) "I...Love you..." "Tetta...I love you too." It was a very strange dream for Manzo. It feels real that the boy even cri...
17.8K 235 14
A story of Y/n who is a new scientist, takes a job of a Laminax Facility, Y/n thought it would be great in the facility, but one day his Scientists o...
90.1K 3.3K 40
ᵈᵒˡᵒʳᵉˢ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ When a girl named y/n who is a simple girl decided that she and her family would move to a hidden village whe...
11.1K 384 26
"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ___ Disclaimer: Similarities to peo...