Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

Af taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... Mere

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

secret which everyone hide

413 25 8
Af taeulvkim

Next day.
At yohaness elite University

After having their breakfast together ryan , Czar nd Xavier parted there ways, ryan went to his class nd czar nd Xavier went to there class, sky nd ryan were talking about Mike as he is out of station due to some personal family issues, the whole classroom is talking about something random as all the faculties were busy in some meetings regarding to there upcoming events which is there freshers day, which will be held after 2 to 3 days..

Sky : here comes your arrogant ass of an in-laws.

Sky said mockingly, with an eye rolled..

Ryan : what..

Ryan asked confusedly. Sky pointed at the entrance where a group of seniors are coming inside one of the 3 rd year senior clap his hands getting Everyone's attention, ryan look at them but his attention fixed on ethan nd Aiden he started to get nervous by some unknown reason. Ethan nd Aiden walk inside with all there glamour like they are walking on a red carpet, ethan stand leaning against the table while Aiden stand leaning against the wall.

Aiden looks beside sky where an empty chair is present, thts the chair in which mike usually sit, seeing it empty an smirk appear on his lips, Which didn't get unnoticed by sky.

Sky cleanched his fist controlling himself from brusting out, he knows very well the reason behind his smirk, but he is controlling himself, he didn't want to create any scene infront of the whole class.

Ethan : so we heard tht yesterday my sister come to these class nd asked everyone to leave except one particular guy..

Aiden : nd we want tht guy...

Aiden finished the sentence ethan starts, ryan gulp his hands become more sweaty..

Ethan : come on you'll come forward yourself or should we drag you out forcefully.

He said with an smirk while rubbing nd blowing on his fist. Nd thts it sky can't keep quiet when someone is trying to threaten his best friend, if in place of czar's brother anyone else would be there, ryan should have deal with them by his own, but as ryan didn't want to offend czar's brothers in any way, he didn't want to give them some kind of bad impression about him, so he is quite. Nd sky knew these very well, so he decided to take his best friends side. He get up from his chair.

Sky : why.. why you want to meet him..

Sky words rang in whole room, all the attention went from the twins towards sky. Ethan smirk nd take a few forwards.

Ethan : nothing we jst wanna have a nice talk with him, that's all.

He finished with an oh so innocent smile, which means only one thing, nd tht is "something is definitely fishy".

Nd Sky can easily notice the smirk behind his fake pretending smile.

Sky : oh really, than say what you wanna say he is also present here nd can definitely hear you. You can say whatever you want to talk him.

Sky said with an challenging tone, he is a kind of person who will not meddle in others business but when someone tried to mess up with his close one, he'll not keep quiet nd let anyone do as they wish to, he'll be quite until you tried to mess with him, nd messing with his best friend means messing with him. Ethan scoff.

Ethan : don't you dare to mess with us kid, you are new here, you don't have any idea what we are capable of doing..

He said with an calm tone, but his irritation can be clearly visible in his calm tone, he didn't like it when someone disobey him. Aiden was silent all along he is jst Staring at sky nd most of the time sky was also staring at Aiden while replying to Ethan questions, he is replying to Ethan but his gaze was fixed on Aiden most of the time, there's some kind of tension between them nd ryan can feel it. He holds sky's hands tugging him down to again sit back on his chair nd stop arguing with them. Sky look down at Ryan before giving him an assuring nod.

Ryan : sky enough sit down, we don't need these, there's no need to start some kind of battle because of something mere reason.

Aiden was looking at Ryan's hands with which he is holding onto Sky hands, aiden's cleanched his fist tight looking at there joined hands, he didn't like it even a bit, sky again divert his gaze from ryan to Aiden an smirk appear on his lips.

Sky : why should I, iam brave enough to fight for someone i want to protect nd care for, not like someone who is a coward to run away the next morning coz he didn't want to face the consequences of his deeds, bloody cowards..

He said with an mocking tone while directly looking at Aiden, his each word is filled with bitter poison, which is enough to stab anyone directly at his weak spot. Aiden cleanched on his fist tightly so tight tht his knuckle turns white, he close his eyes to collect all his thoughts.

Ethan : the fuck you are talking about, you know what i don't give a damn about your bravery nd coward theory, i jst come here to talk to tht guy, thts all keep all these fucking shit with you nd. I.

Before he could say anything more Aiden intruppted..

Aiden : lets go Ethan.

He said with an serious tone, nd it's really rare to witness him using these serious tone with anyone..

Ethan : what.

Ethan almost shouted due to aiden's unexpected demand, Aiden open his eyes nd look at sky directly, from Ethan's side it is almost impossible for him to point out wheather Aiden is looking at Ryan or sky, as they both are sitting at the same direction, but Ryan can see it..

Aiden : i said let's go..

Ethan : but.

He parted his lips to say something but before he could say anything Aiden again cut him off.

Aiden : we'll talk outside thts all no more talk here, let's go..

Ethan yank Aiden towards him, irritatedly, he didn't like the fact that Aiden take someone else side instead of him..

Ethan : you know what fuck you.

He stuff him onto the wall nd leave from their showing his middle finger to Aiden, Aiden closed his eyes nd sighed before opening it again, nd he again look at sky, there eyes locked, nd sky can see in Aiden's eyes all the helplessness he is feeling, he seems tired, it's like his eyes wanted to say so many things but at the same time he is helpless to say so, nd without saying anything he left from their leaving an dumbfounded sky who has thousands of questions inside his mind.

Ryan : what jst happened, do you know him personally..

Ryan asked looking at sky's dumbfounded expression, sky Cleanched his fist like he is trying to control something.

Sky : no, iam not tht mad to involve myself with someone like him, I'll prefer to stay away from someone like him as much as i can, as far as I can..

Iam not tht old stupid sky who is easy to manipulate whenever anyone want, i have become a completely new person nd all thanks to him, he mumbbled these last words to himself.

Ryan : woah, woah.. to much of bitterness for today, why do you hate him so much..

Ryan asked confusedly coz he never saw sky saying something like this for anyone. Coz he prefers to stay out of others business, Aiden was the first for whom he saw these much bitterness in sky heart, but he is unable to point out behind the reason of sky bitterness fir Aiden, ryan has noticed it from day one tht how sky avoid to make any interaction with those twins, but he didn't know the reason, everytime he asked for a reason sky always avoid the topic by saying tht he didn't like the way they boss around everyone like they own these whole world, nd ryan believe in it everytime, but today he himself don't know why but he can feel tht there's something more than he knows.

Sky didn't say anything he jst sit back on his seat taking out his headphones keeping it on his ear turning on the music, he closed his eyes, nd started to jam slowly along with the music.

Ryan : i think iam thinking more, if there's something he should have share it with me..

He assured himself nd leaned on his chair playing games on his mobile..

Everyone has a secret which they hide from Everyone even from themselves to protect themselves nd these is mine secret, i can't share it with anyone not even with my best friend. Sky mumbbled to himself in his mind.

On the other hand ethan is walking ignoring all the call from Aiden,
Aiden is running behind him trying to stop him but ethan is hella pissed off to give sby attention to any of his calling, Aiden increase his pace nd block his way.

Aiden : will you fucking listen to me..

Aiden scoffed having enough of his brat of a twin brother, Ethan glare at him with an "try me" gaze , before he scoff irritatedly..

Ethan : i don't wanna..

He said emphasis his each nd every word.

Aiden : ethan stop acting like a brat will you.

Ethan crossed his hands in front of his chest, looking at him with i dare you look..

Ethan : you should tell the same thing to yourself, before you take tht brats side instead of me..

Aiden sighed for god knows how many times, Ethan can be a guy who don't even give a fuck about anyone, but when it comes to his twin nd czar, he can be a attention seeking kid, who didn't want to share there attention to anyone, he wants all there attention nd love to himself. Sometimes He can be act like an angry offended puppy.

Aiden : iam not taking his side, iam jst following grace instructions, she told us to manage everything about freshers party, didn't she? nd i don't want to mess it up by fighting with one of those freshers. Please try to understand.

Aiden said trying to convince ethan. But Ethan can sense something suspicious in his behaviour nd tone

Ethan : but why do I feel like you are lieing to me. Is there something you are hiding from me addy.

Ethan asked looking at him suspiciously, aiden's almost hitched listening his almost correct guess, but he control himself nd Maintain his unaffected expression.

Aiden : hell no, why should I hide something from you, i jst want these freshers to finish the way we want, please stop being stubborn nd help me in tht.

Ethan look at him with suspiciously for good minutes before nodding, Aiden hugged him tightly, ethan hugged him back with an fake scoff pretending to be still mad at him, but everyone knows tht he can't be mad at Aiden for more than 1 hr.
Aiden close his eyes with an smile, thts when a memory flashes in his mind.

Flashback

A guy is sleeping supporting himself on his desk his arms are Cross on the desktop his head is burying in his arms. Aiden walk towards him tip toed didn't want to wake him up, he stand infront of him looking at tht guy's sleeping figure, an genuine smile crept on his lips, he extended his hands nd started to stroke tht guys hair slowly.

Aiden : did i ever tell you, your hair is so soft.

He said with an low tone looking at tht guy, who is still lost in his own dreamland.

Tht guy started to stir in his place, due to aiden's continuous comforting stroking,

Aiden immediately pull his hands back, tht guy wiggle a little trying to find an comfortable position in his sleep nd once he found it he again fall asleep in different comfortable position, he switched his head to the side, his hair are a little longer which falls over his face covering his eyes nd half face, Aiden can see tht guys face which is now covered with his own hair. He chuckled at tht guys cuteness nd extended his hands to remove his hair from his face.

End of flashback

Present time

In everyone's life there is a part of them, a part which they cherish the most but can't express it, coz they have already tied up with thousands of promises, tht there will be no more place for something new. Nd my situation is same like that. No matter how much i cherish it, i can't accept it,.i can't.. I can't share these part of my life with anyone. Not even you my twin brother. He mumbled to himself nd unconsciously a tear drop from his eyes which he wiped immediately didn't want anyone to see it.

If I have stopped myself before something like these have happened, will our situation will be different than it is now. He mumbled to himself

Time skip
After 30 mins.

Ryan nd sky are attending there 2nd class, as usual sky is taking notes, nd Ryan is disturbing him by his non stop babbling.

Ryan : yeah are you sure, it will not create a scene right.

Ryan whisper in low tone making sure to not be heard by lecturer, sky roll his eyes in frustration coz it's the 10th time Ryan is asking the same question.

Sky : will you please shut up nd let me concentrate, sometimes I get confused are you really vyan's twin brother. How conserved nd intelligent he is, nd look at you, as stupid as you used to be, How can you be so stupid

Ryan stuck his tongue out to tease him.

Ryan : thts becoz i have given my intelligence to him, we are sharing it, do you have any problem, don't be jealous, you don't have to taunt me for that, such a bore nd whining baby you are,

Ryan faked scoff nd turn to his right side. Sky look at him with are you kidding me look.

Sky : yeah, yeah, whatever suits you better.

Sky shook his head.

Ryan : maybe sky was right iam thinking more than it needed.

he pouted before taking few deep breath to clam himself before looking around the classroom, as for the lecturer nd his class, he has sky for tht who will take all the notes nd explain him later during exam, nd for now nd ever he is not interested in class, his eyes keeps roaming here and there thts when he saw one girl is looking at him, she is wearing an black nd white outfit, she looks decent nd elegant, he tilted his head in confusion, trying to remember her name, but no matter how much he thinks he is unable to remember her name, so he give her a smile nd a pink tint crept on her cheeks as she smile at him back, before turning her attention to blackboard.

After few minutes the bell ring, indicating the end there 2nd class.

Sky : don't forget to call me if those two assholes again try to mess with you.

Sky said with an stern voice while his is packing his belongings.

Ryan : yess boss

Ryan said with an serious tone with an salute, sky shook his head in no and chuckle a little looking at his best friends childish behaviour.

Sky : what should I do with a silly fellow like you.

Ryan show him his boxy smile.

Sky : kk than iam going, see you later.

Sky said while hanging one strap of his bag to his left shoulder, ryan nodded.

Ryan : you go My dance club will be start after 10 mins

Ryan said while eyeing at tht big wall clock hanged in the wall, sky nodded nd make his way towards the door but stop in middle nd turn back, he again look at ryan with an gaze which tells to

"call me if they try to mess with you"

Ryan immediately noded sky sighed nd again turn back, nd like tht they parted there ways, sky is going to his swimming practice nd Ryan has to go to his dance class as he get a notice in there official group chat for all the dance club members to be gathered in there dance studio at 11:40.

He look at the wall clock nd packed his stuff before making his way towards his dance club unaware of the stare of his classmate who is staring at him from god knows how many week, nd tht girl is non other than Shelly who is unaware of the trouble she is calling for herself by crushing over ryan.

At dance club

As soon as ryan enters to his dance club practice room, everyone's attention shift to him, he bow down greeting them, it's the 8 time he was coming to his dance club, he barely know others expect few guys nd Max his new friend, like every other club there dance club has there own dance practice studio.

it's an big room decided in two parts, one for daily practice nd other part for those students to practice who are going to attend any competition, all these set up is coz they want to provide there participants a free space to practice without getting disturbed or distracted by others, some goes to thr non participants so tht they can also get a stress free place to practice without any problem.

Practice space for everyone

Practice space for participants

The wall are covered with big big mirrors, along with an furnished floor nd changing nd resting room, ryan quickly eyed everyone present in the room searching for a certain someone, nd soon he found him when tht certain someone wave his hands at him, he quickly went towards him nd sit next to him in the floor, didn't want to attract more attention.

Nd tht certain someone is non other than Max steeve a second year student nd Ryan's close friend in dance club.

Ryan : thank God you were here, otherwise I'll die out of boredom.

Ryan said while sighing in relief, Max smile.

Max : so did you get the message i sent you these morning.

Max whisper in an low tone, ryan tilt his head in confusion.

Ryan : what text..

Max shook his head in no totally unaware of what Max is talking about, as expected from ryan.

Ryan : hey tell me na, which text you are talking about.

Max : about today's discussion, from my source I get to know tht today they will select some students to perform on freshers day.

Ryan nodded understandingly with an giddy expression, he really likes dance, nd he was hoping to be the one they choose to perform..

Ryan : thts amazing.

His eyes sparkle with excitement. Max parted his lips to say something but before he could say anything, there club president zak clap his hands to get everyone's attention.

Zak : first of all let me clear one thing, in these dance club we all are members of these club, despite of which year we are it doesn't matter, the only thing which Matter is tht we are members of a same group, so i don't wanna hear shits like who is junior nd who is senior, once you step inside my club you are one of us, understand..

Everyone one nodded in unison, zak is best at speaking nd convey his message to everyone without offending anyone in some way., he has all the qualities a leader should have

Zak : so as you all know tht in 2 to 3 days we are going to have a big celebration for our freshers, nd from our club 2 people are going to participate nd perform, but unfortunately due to an small accident they are unable to perform, so we need an immediate replace.

Till now the whole room filled with murmurs

Zak : silent everyone let me finish.

Nd there's a pin drop silence.

Zak : i don't wanna be unfair to anyone, so iam asking to everyone, who wanna participate can come forward we'll see your performance than we'll decide whom to choose..

He paused when one of his friend come forward nd whisper something in his ear. He nodded before looking forward to continue.

Zak : we need someone who knows Dance forms like salsa, tango etc, so anyone..

He finished while looking at the every member, nd a rush of mummers spread all over the room.

Zak : it's a very good apportunity to explore your talent. So anyone..

What say should we try

Are you mad, we haven't ever tried something like that.

Yeah don't forget we have only 2 to 3 days, even if we practice day or night we'll be unable to master it in 2 days.

Yeah these dance form needs a lot of coordination nd balnce, nd it will take more time, we can't prepare it in jst two days. There series of murmurs get stop by..

Ryan : I'll do it, i know these dance forms.

Ryan raised his right hand, his eyes full of determination, Max look at him with an proud smile while clapping his hands to cheer for him.

Zak : come here nd introduce yourself.

Ryan get up nd went towards zak, he turn around and wave his right hand at everyone.

Ryan : hello my name is ryan, iam a first year student from faculty of arts fashion nd designing nice to meet you.

zak look at him with an smile while nodding, a smirk appear on the lips of a girl who is sitting at the corner wearing a white nd black outfit.

Zak : so anyone else..

?? : I'd like to be a part of it

Tht girl in black nd white outfit raised his right hand nd stand up dusting her outfit, she make his way towards ryan, with her same mischievous smirk on her lips, ryan look at her, she remember these girl she is the same girl from there class, the same girl who was staring at him during their 2 nd period, the same girl at whom he smile during his class, he was amazed nd surprise tht, she is also from his dance club but he had never noticed it.

Her smirk disappeared with an oh iam so innocent smile. Nd Ryan smile at him back, not knowing what trouble he is calling if himself.

She stands beside Ryan nd turn around to face others who are sitting on the floor.

Shelly : hey my name is Shelly William, iam also a first year student from faculty of arts fashion nd designing nice to meet you all.

They all clap, Shelly is really a good looking nd attractive girl, her inocent face is her plus point, which helps her to hide her ill motives. She look at ryan nd extended her hands for a handshake, which ryan gladly return with a smile.

Shelly : nice to meet you

Ryan nodded

Ryan : nice to meet you too

I must say czarina your choice is best as always, but it's not necessary for you to get everything you wanted.

She eyed him from head to Toe like she is looking at some kind of food.

Atleast not these time, I must say
he looks yummy, it'll be fun to eat him all, should I eat him infront of you, or on your back, mmnn hard to decide what to do..

She licked her lower lips unconsciously.

Ryan : is there any thing wrong..

Ryan questions pull her out from her wild desires.

Shelly : no no nothing everything is fine.

She finished with an oh iam so cute kind of smile..

Ryan : then my hands.

He said while pointing at there handshake..

Shelly : oh..

She immediately pulled her hands away, she parted her lips to say something but zak interrupt them nd ryan become busy in his nd zak conversation.

For now you can, make as much excuses as you want to run away, but at the end you'll be mine, these time I'll be the one to taste him first nd you have to satisfy yourself with my leftover.

She licked her lips, nd an mischievous smirk appear on her lips.

Only if I left anything for you. She finished with an smirk

To be continued..

Max Steve

He has a dark secret nd no one knows about it except him nd his old friends.
His father is a business man nd they owns many clothing industry in all over the world.
Czarina's classmate
Age : 23
No siblings
Carefree nature nd friendly nature.

Shelly William

Age : 23
Has one older brother
Her father owns a branded cosmetic company.
A real bitch.
She hate czarina the most.

I hope you enjoyed these chapter, sorry for late update.

I tried to not make it boring, but I don't know if I succeeded or not.😅

Thanks for reading ☺️...💞💕

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

60K 1.2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
3.9K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
44.9K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
164K 6.1K 55
Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run from it. And some people end up actually n...