⚜️Lost In The Promised Neverl...

Od emmasmissingear

Y/n and her two closest friends Kennedy and scarlett decide to bing watch one of y/ns favorite anime series '... Více

⚜️authors note⚜️
⚜️introduction⚜️
⚜️This is definitely a story for the grandkids⚜️
⚜️bad decisions⚜️
⚜️Mmmm yummy meat⚜️
⚜️Study time⚜️
⚜️sister krone⚜️
⚜️The imposter and eren yeager⚜️
⚜️Pierce the veil fan⚜️
⚜️scarletts exhaustion⚜️
⚜️MY PHONE?⚜️
⚜️Oh..⚜️
⚜️Dons rage⚜️
⚜️y/ns exhaustion⚜️
⚜️rays stalker era⚜️
authors note
HI

⚜️family tag⚜️

673 18 59
Od emmasmissingear

y/ns pov:

"I can't sleep, so move over and let me watch with you!" whispered a familiar voice, it was currently 3 am and I had woken up at 2 am from a nightmare so falling back to sleep was not an option.

I decided to watch some Netflix it still confused me on how it worked considering I don't have wifi.

The best part about this is the battery doesn't run out so I can just watch Netflix all night if I want to.

"alright hope you like Avatar the last air bender?

"I love it now move over " she hissed as he pushed me over to the side making room on the twin-size bed.

"shall I start from episode one then?" I asked earning a soft nod from the girl, we watched Avatar the Last air bender for quite a while and it was almost time to wake up so I turned my head to tell Scarlett we should get up but she was already in a deep sleep.

I sighed before slipping out my blanket and quietly opening my drawer, I placed my phone down and then plopped back onto the bed next to Scarlett..and soon I fell into a deep slumber.

-Kennedy's pov-

"and done..so that's how you whisk an egg properly.." I explained to Norman who watched intensely taking in every little detail I said to him.

"it's actually more simple than I thought.." Norman smiled, as he placed the whisker into the sink.

"yeah, I'm surprised you didn't know how.."

"Why is that?" he questioned

"well you are a genius so I expected the all-mighty Norman to know how to whisk an egg." I laughed, and in response, Norman playfully hit me in the shoulder it didn't hurt though...

"you think I'm all mighty?"

"you are like the smartest person I've ever meant." I tried to reason with the albino.

-Scarlett's pov-

"Gilda, why are you dragging me away from my studying?" I questioned as the greened hair girl dragged me down the hall, I was overworking myself again because I figured since me and y/n slept for a good while and missed breakfast so why not just keep studying again?

"You've done enough so now you're gonna come play hide and seek with everyone else!" Gilda informed as she tightened her grip on my wrist.

"Okay okay but can you like loosen your grip on my wrist!" I whined, dam this girl was stronger than I imagined.

"yeah sorry!" she apologized, I let out a sigh of relief when my wrist could breathe again.

Once we arrived everyone was here to play, the whole house of grace field was playing tag. I don't know who managed to get everyone to play hide and seek INCLUDING RAY?

This better be worth it.

-y/ns pov-

Yes, it was me who got everyone to play hide and seek, surprised?

I honestly think this is a good idea..family bonding time. I mean we can all just pretend we're a normal family, I mean nothing could go wrong while playing hide and seek..right?

"Scarlett I'm so glad you could make it!" I shouted as I waved to the girl, she looked rather tired and I could tell she definitely didn't want to do this but oh well. "Gilda I'm sorry I had to put you threw that.."

"what do you mean put her through what y/n?" the cheerful Emma asked who was standing beside me.

"uhm I assigned her to scar.."

"that's not bad scarlets awesome!"

"if only you knew.."

"y/n are you talking shit on me to ed sheeran?!" asked Scarlett who hit me on top of the head

"yeah."

"WAI-"

"was this your doing?" asked Kennedy who suddenly appeared behind me with Nat and Anna, which I  assigned them to drag Kennedy here.

"bitch you cut me off!" shouted Scarlett, Kennedy shrugged and turned her attention back to me.

"good job my fellow comrades I'm so proud you were able to get Kennedy here I'm sure it was tough.."

"so this was your doing." Kennedy deadpanned.

"yeah, it was.."

"you do realize I was in the middle of doing something important.."

"what could be more important than spending quality time with me huh?"

"I don't know bro." Kennedy shrugged "I'm not trying to find a way home or anything." she whispered in a sarcastic tone.

"COME Y/N LETS START THE GAME!" Sherry interrupted as she grabbed onto my arm and attempted to pull me away.

"Okay okay!"

- - -

The game had started and everyone agreed that I should be it because I forced everyone to play which is fair. I was always better at hiding when it came to playing hide and seek but I can be good at seeking when I need to.

I didn't really have a strategy, but I decided I would do what sister krone did when we all played tag. focus on looking for the older ones and take out younger ones the way, it was the same as the tag we usually play but instead, if you get found you're done..and I had a 20-minute time limit to find everyone.

These kids are smart which means they can count to high numbers so they decided to make me count to 900..what a drag.

"898,899,900!" I counted, and I yelled 900 the loudest to let everyone know the time was up, all the counting kinda made me out of breath but I was fine nonetheless.

"Now I'm going to try and find Scar and Kennedy first..where would those two hide? Scarlett and Kennedy definitely split up..." I mumbled as I approached a closet that was under the stairs. I heard several ruffling noises and giggles. It sounded like there were several children under there, I quickly opened the door and the children let out a playful scream.

"you guys were way too loud!" I stated as I pointed a finger at them. Naila, Mark, and Rossie were standing side by side.

"It's all nailas fault she kept making me laugh!" Mark shouted as he stomped away where all the people who got caught would eventually gather.

"It wasn't my fault!" naila shouted back as she ran after the boy, rossie just followed them not saying a word. That sweet boy.

- - -

The game went on for about 5 more minutes and in that time I found loads of children, the only younger child that was left was Phil.. and of course, I knew I wasn't going to find him easily. All I needed to find now was Phil, Scarlett, Kennedy, Don, Gilda, Emma, Ray, Norman, Anna, and Nat. 

I also had to find Mama and sister but I didn't expect to find them anyways unless they were gonna go easy on me which I highly doubt.

I was now looking around in the dining room and kitchen, no one was in there as expected. The kitchen didn't have many

I quickly opened it not expecting to see a single person in there.

"HUH?"

"I was hungry so I thought why not hide in here it's a win-win.."

"Scarlett, can I have a cookie?" I asked as I noticed there was one left in the jar, she looked at me then the cookie then back to me before taking the cookie out and acting as if she was gonna hand it to me..but then she smirked and shoved it in her mouth.

"I'll never forgive you." I deadpanned as I slammed the pantry door shut leaving my friend standing there, as I dramatically walked away I heard the faint sound of her laughter.

- - -

Ten minutes had passed and I still hadn't found anyone else in the last five, I now had about ten to find everyone else. I was upstairs walking down the hallway I was making sure to walk quietly so I could hear everything. I suddenly came to a halt when I noticed Mama's room was open, my breath hitched preying that no one decided to hide in there.

I slowly opened the door..and I turned my head to wear the bookshelf is, my eyes widened when I saw that it was open. I could feel my heartbeat increasing by the second as I approached Mama's secret room.

I stopped for a second trying to calm myself down and then I peaked my head down, a gasp escaped my lips when I saw Nat and Anna standing there, Anna was holding a little bunny and Nat was looking around the room with fear and confusion written all over his face, Anna had a terrified expression as well.

The only reasonable action I could come up with is yelling...

"FOUND YOU!"

They both whipped their heads towards me and Anna dropped little bunny, they both looked at each other and ran out of there quickly. They must have been way too shocked and confused to say a word because they ran past me as if I was never there. Then it hit me how did they get the key doesn't Isabella keep it on her? how would Nat and Anna get it? Maybe this was some of the trap sister and mama set up but what knowledge would they gain by doing that?

I quickly shut the door and ran out of there, I decided not to say a word at the moment and continued to try and find the remaining players.

-narrators pov-

Nat and Anna ran to their bedrooms and began to process all of the events that had just occurred, they were confused and scared, 'Why did mom have all the other children's toys shouldn't they be with them?' 'what was that room for?'

"Nat I don't think we were supposed to be there," Anna spoke up

"you think?!" Nat sarcastically answered

"did you see y/ns face when she saw us?" the nine-year-old asked.

"yeah she looked like she knew something.." Nat replied

"Maybe we should ask her?" Anna suggested

"no way!" Nat whispered yelled, "This is all weird to me and I think we should leave it then dig any deeper!"

"what do you mean all? what if mom just kept the toys for memories?" Anna replied

"true but it's not just that things have been..off ever since Conny got adopted don't you agree?"

"I mean I noticed Emma and Norman have been acting different..but that's about it."

"I don't know what's going on but we should leave it.."

"yeah.."

-y/ns pov-

The game was over and I managed to find everyone except Norman, Ray, mama, and sister, so I lost. I had to talk to everyone about Nat and Anna as soon as possible but not ray..because Ray doesn't know about Emma and Norman telling them eventually anyways. I'm just hoping they haven't figured anything out.

I looked at Norman who was standing next to Ray and Emma.

"dam it Ray why do you have to be next to them right now... " I muttered, which I thought I said in my head.

"so you need Ray to get away from those two?" a voice suddenly whispered next to me causing me to jump, I turned my head to the side to see Kennedy standing there with a bored expression.

"how'd you know?"

"I heard you mumbling.."

"Oh, I said that out loud!?"

"yeah.."

"dam well yeah I do," I stated as I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Okay you can get him away and I'll relay the message," Kennedy suggested

"huh, why do I have to get him away?" I questioned

"girl because he clearly likes you better." Kennedy stated as she slightly pushed me towards him, I turned around and deadpanned at the girl "Can I tell you the message first!?"

"yeah yeah.."

- - -

"hey, Sasuke." I greeted as I awkwardly approached the emo, I had just told Kennedy what I wanted her to tell Norman and now it was my turn to lead Ray away.

"whose Sasuke?" Emma questioned tilting her head

"him Shirley!" I answered as I pointed to ray

"SHIRLY?"

"yeah and that's Norway," I stated pointing to a certain albino.

"you're very odd," Norman said smiling.

"she's UNIQUE!" Emma yelled trying to defend me.

"more like a dumbass with one brain cell." Ray insulted as he crossed his arms.

"RAY THAT'S NOT NICE I'M SURE Y/N HAS PLENTY OF BRAIN CELLS!" Emma shouted as she threatened to punch him.

"Emma do it punch him!" I encouraged

"y/n don't encourage her." Norman scolded

"huh, why not? do you not care that Ray just said I only had one brain cell!?"

"I do but-"

"It's okay Norway I forgive you."

"I didn't even apologize.."

"what do you even want y/n." the emo sighed

"We should definitely go study," I suggested

"woah you actually wanna study?!"

"Totally."

"Whatever I was gonna make you in a few minutes anyways." Ray groaned as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the library, I shot Kennedy a look indicating the plan worked...to be honest I could have just talked to Norman later but I didn't really know when I'd have a chance again.

-Kennedy's pov-

"hey, Norway and Shirley." I greeted

"you too Kennedy!" Emma whined as she slouched her body forward.

"yes."

"what's up, Kennedy." Norman greeted back shorting me a soft smile.

"I have a message from y/n.." I informed

"huh wait she was just here why-oh." Norman said in realization earning a nod from me. "well then what's the message?"

"Anna and Nat found moms secret room...try not to worry though they might not know anything," I whispered in the albino's ear with one hand on his shoulder, before he could say anything I slipped away to go find Scarlett.

Hey babes
There us gonna be a pretty big change in this book.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

687K 14.4K 38
The promised neverland X reader oneshots SPOILER WARNING Credits to owner who owns the drawing and memes. ( If you want it taken down please messag...
841K 39.1K 46
𝄞 The Promised Neverland x F!Reader 𝄞 "People change, whether we like it or not." Grace Field Orphanage was a child's paradise. Their caretaker was...
19.6K 475 18
This goes off of the anime mosty, this will have Yuugo! This will have bad grammar, cuss words, and might not have the exact storyline. Y/n is a 11...
117K 2.7K 91
Emma, Norman y/n and ray are all orphans and best friends living at Grace Field House Orphanage. Every day is full of games and joy. One fateful day...