Sedated

Af SilentDreams16

Nyx Grey. She's been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski since they were kids. The three musk... Mere

Season 1 cast
The Big Bad Wolf
Mr.Insane Lacrosse Moves and Inhaler Hunting
The Weird Gets Weirder?
A Party And A Runaway Werewolf
No Big Deal, You Just Tried To Kill Us!
You're A Witch?
So Your Aunt...
An Arrest And A Lacrosse Game
Winning The Lacrosse Game And Bad News
You Really Think You Attacked Him?
Not A Hot Girl? Danny's The Best
It's About Time
You Want Me To What?
Mood board
So You're Back Dad
What A Mess
Confrontations And The Alpha
It Had To Be The High School
Face To Face With Kate Argent Again and Scott's Second Full Moon.
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
Season 2 Cast Additions

I Never Want To Die Again

158 12 28
Af SilentDreams16

"Okay so why are we out hiking through the woods if the crazy lady who wants to kill us is out and about?"

"Because she won't attack during the day." Derek told me.

"Right. But wouldn't it have been smarter if my dad hadn't come along. You know because she wants to kill both of us."

"I've told you Nyx. While it may feel like you're going to die your Phoenix side will kick it to save you. Since you aren't 18 and the best way to protect Beacon Hills is to have you at your full potential you made this decision to trigger it early." My dad gave me a pointed look.

"Yeah, well it doesn't reassure me at any point that when she kills me, I won't actually just die."

"Just trust your dad, Nyx." Derek rolled his eyes at me. "Now tonight, I'll lead them here. And this is where you'll be waiting. Where you'll be practicing, regardless of her orders, Kate won't be able to resist killing you with you being right here unprotected and out in the open alone."

"That's reassuring." I told them sarcastically.

"Nyx please. You're going to be fine." My dad told me.

"Just make sure Stiles doesn't somehow find out and show up alright?" I told them.

"We can do that." My dad nodded.

"And you won't be out here either correct? Because otherwise she could fuck everything up," I looked at my dad.

"No I won't be out here," he rolled his eyes.

"Good then we just might be able to do this."

"Prefect. I'll see you tonight. Hope you're ready to get shot." Derek grinned at me before taking off.

"Remind me to punch him next time I see him." I looked towards my dad before we turned to leave.

"Just make sure I get to see you do it."

"Of course."

Night fell while I was talking to Allison and Lydia on the phone. I glanced at the time and internally groaned.

"Alright I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'm gonna go for a jog, the nature preserve is calling my name and it's a nice night outside."

"Are you asking to get robbed or murdered?" Lydia asked.

"I'll be fine."

"Please be safe Nyx." Allison told me.

"I always am." I replied before I hung up.

I headed down to the living room to see my dad sitting there watching TV.

"Hey I'm heading out. Derek said he'll bring me home after."

"Alright. I love you and I'll see you when you get home." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"I love you dad. I'll see you in a little bit." I smiled softly at him.

I left the house and took off at a sprint towards the Nature Preserve. To say I was nervous was an understatement but I took a deep breath and concentrated. Spreading my hand out in front of me I mapped out the area with my magic, mapping any movement and bodies along the way.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up when I recognized not one familiar energy but three. My brain going to the possibility of who else could be out here.

"Be ready. We're coming." Came Derek's hushed whisper through the trees.

Pushing down the feelings, I began practicing my magic so it would be on display for the hunters. I felt Derek enter my area before he darted off to the side.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" I heard him hiss. "You said you wouldn't be here."

"I had to come and make sure she'd be okay." My dads voice slipped into my ears.

"Why? If you're so worried about it not going right, why reassure us it would be fine, if you weren't sure." He growled.

I'm gonna beat him to a bloody pulp I thought to myself as the hunters broke into the clearing making me take a step back pretending to be startled.

"Look what we have here," a women spoke stepping into the moonlight. "A witch."

"Kate let's go. She's not our concern, we have our orders." A man said to her right.

"Yeah well I don't see why I can't get rid of one more problem for Beacon Hills." She grinned maliciously cocking her shot gun making me take a step back.

I heard a quiet struggling movement in the trees where my dad and Derek were but I didn't turn to look.

"Anyway. You'll be with your mom soon enough and then give it a little time and your dad will be joining you." She said before she pulled the trigger.

It hit me in the chest, the worst pain I had ever felt. I landed on my back as I gasped for breath, I could hear her footsteps walk towards me through the debris on the forest floor.

"Say hi to you mother for me Nyx."

"Go to hell you pretentious fucking bitch." I spit at her.

She laughed. "You know it's unfortunate that you're a witch because with that spirit you would have made a great hunter."

She turned and walked away. "Let's go. We have an Alpha to find."

"Hold him. He can't be near her when she transforms." I heard my dad say.

"Shouldn't she be transforming already?" Derek asked.

"She will."

"Her hearts slowing down. She's dying," Derek said softly.

"No she isn't. She can't be."

"Her heart isn't beating! What the hell went wrong?" Derek growled towards my dad.

I shouldn't be able to hear them if I was dead. So what the hell was happening to me? Then just like that my entire body felt warm and I thought my heart was going to beat right out of my chest.

"That's not possible..." Derek trailed off.

"What isn't?"

"Her heart wasn't beating now it sounds like it's going to beat right out of her chest." He explained.

"One of you better explain to me what's going on right now." Stiles snapped but neither of them got the chance to reply.

"That's what's happening." My dad replied.

"A celestial Phoenix." Stiles muttered in awe before the flames died out and my feet touched the ground once again.

Stiles was the first to reach me, pulling me into a tight hug. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"It's the best way for me to protect beacon hills." I told him making him look at me.

"The only problem we have now is we may have just made it more of a beacon." Came my dads voice and him and Derek walked over to us.

"What do you mean?" I asked as Stiles still refused to let me go.

"As a celestial Phoenix by triggering it, the amount of power you just exhibited. Supernaturals from around the globe will be coming, to either join you or destroy you."

"We'll that's gonna be fun. Can we get pizza I'm starving?" I asked.

"You just got shot, your heart stopped and you want food?" Derek asked.

"Yeah I guess that makes you hungry. Also I never want to die again, that sucked. More specifically getting shot, but still it sucked all around."

"You coming Stiles?" My dad asked.

"Yeah for a little bit." He nodded making me turn to him.

"So how the hell did you find out about this anyway?" I asked as we started walking out of the preserve.

"Allison asked Scott if it was normal for you to go hiking out in the Preserve by yourself and Scott freaked out and told me."

"Of course. I should have thought about that." I nodded.

"Morning Stiles. How's your dad today?" I asked as he got out of his Jeep.

"Sore and bruised but he'll be just fine." Stiles said shouldering his backpack and grabbing my hand. "But I think I'm more worried about you. I mean you did get shot and die and then you came back to life as a super rare Phoenix."

"Good, I'm glad. I was worried. But I am fine, surprisingly no death trauma." I replied quietly giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"So what are the plans for tonight? Not getting shot again I hope."

"Definitely not, but I have no clue. I think my dad has something planned but, what I don't know."

"Whenever you're done text me and I'll come over." He offered.

"We have ourselves a deal." I grinned at him kissing his cheek. "Now let's get to class."

I took my seat in front of Stiles as usual, and waited for class to start. When I see Scott walk in and head straight for the back row.

"Still not talking to me?" Scott asked as he sat down behind Stiles.

He was meet with silence, so he spoke up again. "Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothin' that big... You know I feel really bad about it, right?" He let out a sigh before continuing. "Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... that I went to Derek for help?"

That caught Stiles's attention as he sternly replied without turning around. "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously, I'm not talking to you." He was silent for a minute as the school bell rang. I turned to look back at the two of them as Stiles let out a sigh, he gave me a half smile before whipping around to Scott. "What did he say?"

The reaction causing Scott to grin at him. Scott proceeded to tell us Derek's plan of action and even I had to admit it was completely stupid.

We walked out of class Stiles and I holding hands and he incredulously asks Scott. "Wh--? He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"

"Yeah." Scott nodded.

"All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually us." Stiles said sarcastically.

"He's not wrong. I mean getting angry may work for him, but your Scott. I don't think it's gonna work like that for you." I shrugged.

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. But, I have to be able to control it." Scott explained to us as we walked down the hallway.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asked.

Scott shrugged. "I don't know. I don't think he does, either."

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" I asked already knowing what Stiles had planned.

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Scott tried to evade the question.

"When?" I repeated more forcefully as Stiles slapped his free hard to Scott's chest making his stop walking.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott said as he turned towards us.

Stiles nodded, "After work. All right. Well, that gives me to the end of the school day, then."

"To do what?" Scott asked frowning.

"To teach you myself." Stiles told him before we walked away.

"Any idea how you're gonna do that?" I asked glancing up at him.

"Not yet. But I'm working on it." He told me making me giggle.

By the time lunch rolled around I was ready to go home, but I wanted to see how the plan ended up working out. So here I am sitting at a lunch table with Stiles and Scott as Scott tries desperately to hide from Allison behind a book.

"I think the book's making it more obvious. Besides, she's reading, anyway." Stiles told Scott.

"He's right. She hasn't even noticed we're over here yet." I shrugged.

"So, did you come up with a plan yet?" Scott asked peaking over the top of the book.

"I think so." Stiles said taking a bite out of his apple.

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott asked hopefully.

"No. But, your crap has infiltrated our life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus, I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek." Stiles told him as he gestured to the two of us.

"Okay. Yeah, you teach me." Scott nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be your Yoda." Stiles shrugged making me grin.

"Yeah, you be my Yoda." Scott ducked back down behind the book as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your Yoda I will be." Stiles imitated Yoda, I giggled softly making Stiles laugh. "I said it backwards."

"Yeah, I-I know." Scott poked his head up over the top of the book once again.

"All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh-huh. Oh, yeah." Stiles emphasized as he grabbed his stuff, and the history book Scott was hiding behind and walking away.

I followed behind him laughing to myself about the whole situation.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.1K 35 14
She was as bright as the day he was as cold as the night. She was the moon and once a month the wolf cried for it. **********************************...
11.4K 218 23
When Rose goes with her brother, Stiles and brothers best friend, Scott to the woods to find a dead body, their life's changed forever. Scott gets bi...
64.8K 924 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
50.1K 1.3K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...