Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

Od taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... Viac

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

The Evans

444 29 16
Od taeulvkim

Meanwhile at newyork city

Newyork city it is also called as the big Apple or the city never sleeps, there's 2 thing in these city which will leave you awe struck

first the glamour of these city

nd

2nd the Evans who are another name of glamour, there name is enough to rule the whole newyork. if you are intelligent enough than never try to mess with them, nd if you have an death wish than your are welcomed, NYC is famous perfectly beautiful, nd at night you can clearly see how beautiful of a city New York can be at night.

With lights blazing from every skyscraper, every office block, the Chrysler building and the vague bridge outline in the background, it appears that New York is constantly alive, working and living – the perfect reason why it is so often nicknamed the City That Never Sleeps.

Colorful, Vibrant and Astounding

No one can even imagine how beautiful and colorful nighttime can be in New York.

Yellows, pinks, greens and blues all dominate with each other and whilst some digital image enhancement may have been used to augment the vibrancy of the colors, for anyone stood in the same position, they would see a very, very similar image.

What is liked most about this is that although it is of one of the most recognisable and synonymous New York attractions, if you were unaware of this, you would not realise that the most famous city on the earth lies only a short boat ride away from this beautiful statue.

A gift to New York from France, the Statue of Liberty was presented to the Big Apple on 28 October 1886 and remains as one of the most popular tourist attractions in the whole of America, being just as beautiful at night as it is during the day.

The Times Square Glow

The very first thing that is noticed about this picture is not the many lights that are being displayed from all of the skyscrapers, nor the actual sheer size of the skyscrapers themselves, but the radiating glow that appears to be coming from some huge light source in the center of Manhattan.

This huge light source is actually Times Square and the many electronic advertising boards that are on constantly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Under The Brooklyn Bridge

Everytime after the sunset the lights of the City can be seen vividly, with the red, white and blue lights of the Empire State Building shining through beautifully.

Simple and sophisticated, the lights in the foreground on the Brooklyn Bridge compliment the masses of city lights perfectly.

Bold, Bright and Busy

The busyness of New York.  The bright lights.  The absolute boldness of it all.  It might not be a calm and tranquil Caribbean beach, but it is the place where millions of people choose to go on vacation each and every year.

A Mirror Of Manhattan

Almost everyone has seen a picture of the New York skyline, as it is so breathtaking that it can be admired by all.

Not only are the colors of the lights startling themselves, but the reflection of all of the buildings on the East River make it somewhat spectacular.

The City Stunner

When asked to name one of the many popular skyscraper buildings in New York City, people will often respond with either the Empire State Building or the Rockefeller Center.  Whilst these are extremely popular and beautiful in their own right, the Chrysler Building is so often over looked, yet it is one of the most spectacular buildings anywhere in New York, so overall NYC is a dream City of almost everyone, nd the people who lived there, there dream are to meet or jst to associate with the Evans family. In good ways.

It's 1 am at night whole when everyone should sleep after a long tiring day, most of the people are in there home after finishing there late night shift, having there rest of the day after having an tiring day at there work, but soon the silence are disturbed by series of cars running on the road with full speed, along with series of honks, there speed is like they are flying, it's totally 5 cars Along with police van following them while ordering them through speaker, to stop but no one is listening there words, the car keeps racing with each other with there pride, like these whole road belongs to them, like they own it. The whole Highway is witnessing the racing between the most expensive cars like they are being blessed seeing all these expensive car at the same time, like instead of cars, millions of money is racing, the whole way from Wherever these car cross it smells like wealth.

Bugatti La Voiture Noire: $18.7 Million.

Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta: $17 Million,

Bugatti Centodieci: $9 Million,

Lamborghini Veneno: $4.5 Million

Bugatti Divo: $5.8 Million

Black Bugatti was in lead nd remaining are trying to overtake each other, the person who is driving pagani Zonda blow the horn for 3 times continuously, it seems like it some kind of signal or secret talk between them, the black Bugatti slower down a little nd the pagani Zonda took over others nd started to drive along with the black Bugatti, side by side, nd the window of pagani Zonda rolled down followed by the black Bugatti.

Yeah Vy tht fucker is few metres away.

The guy from pagani Zonda shouted at the guy in buggati informing him about how there plan is working.

Vy : good it seems like our toys are coming inside the net, jst the way i want.

He said with an devilish smirk while licking his lips.
Another Black nd blue buggati come to his right side..

Wow wow wow it's fucking awesome, the one who is driving Bugatti Divo said jumping in excitement in his seat, like he is playing the most interesting game..

Fuck it's fucking exciting, those fucker are thinking tht they are following us..

The all five of them are connected to a conference Vedio call while they are driving nd making those police officers follow them wherever they want, it's like an game to them.

but the truth in we are Letting them following us, the one who is driving Lamborghini finished the words of his friends. They all are smirking while looking at the rareview mirror from which they can clearly see all those police van tailings them which add an another level of excitement in there vein.

Then suddenly Vy groan nd throw his head back his expression is like he is drowned in pleasure..

Vy : Agghhhh. Fu..ck.

All his friends attention divert to him..

Wow wow it seems like someone is having there own fun. He said in an teasing tone nd every brust out in laughter..

Vy : it seems like tht fucker is again jerking off..

He mentally scolded himself, nd another fit of laughter started between them.

It's suck to have such strong twintuition one of his friend said in amusement nd a bit of teasing tone, Vy rolled his eyes nd step on his accelerator leaving his friends behind, a smirk apear on his lips.

Vy : looks like our princess is really good at turning you on..

He said looking at his visible bulge, he can feel what ryan is feeling, they are like this from there childhood, they are the most amazing twins, they are not even identical but they can also feel each other's emotions nd feelings no matter how far they are, there bond is so strong tht it amazes everyone tht how can they do tht.

All the officers where chasing after the car, but it was impossible to keep pace with tht car as it was in really high speed.

The car was giving a hard time to the officers.

They keep increasing there speed letting those police van tailing them..

Vy : now..

Nd in an instant those five car's turn around nd started to drive in a circle Trapping those 7 police van inside the circle made by them, they blocked there way, at last the police van has to stop nd after some time the 5 cars finally stopped, the police van door open nd all the officers come out of there van, taking out there weapons pointing at those cars.

One of the senior officer walked near the black Bugatti nd knocked the window while other officers surrounded tht black Bugatti nd remaining are pointing there Guns to other 4 cars.

The senior officer stepped back when he saw the car door open and a guy steeped out while fixing his black pants paired with button-down dress shirts featuring vivid patterns in bold colours, along with an black court, his outfit is giving contrast to his jawline along with an matching headband bandana, he looks like he come out of an fashion magazine to slay everyone by his looks,

As soon as he comes down slowly one by one everyone come out of there cars.

Officer : sir you nd your friends are under arrest for over speeding nd breaking the law, racing in the highway is illegal, 

He pointed his gun towards him while stepping back making a good distance between them.

officer: Because of your cars, nd racing we had to get the whole police crew to chase after you which causes a lot of trouble.

Vy didn't even give attention to what tht officer was saying he is busy in fixing his already perfect look, he fix his bandna nd look at the officer.

Vy : are you done..

He said with an boring tone while leaning back on his car.

Vy : Can you show me your Id card officer.

He calmly said while lightening up his cigarette nd senior officer who lift up his ID card.

Vy : A new transfer officer i see.

He said looking at his ID card nd smirk.

Officer: you need to come with us sir.

Officer : You are under arrest

Vy smirked while throwing the cigarette while stepping on it, he started walking towards his car hood nd flop on it, sitting on the hood with his leg crossed.

Vy : so let the games begin..

He clapped his hands nd said with an excited tone like he is getting ready for some kind of big tournament..

Vy : so is everyone is here so let me check..

He said while pretending to count each nd every officer while pointing at them, all his friends are looking everything with nd smirk like they are watching some sort of drama.

Vy : impressive everyone is present here..i...

Before he could complete the another offer cut him off.

Officer : you are under arrest..

The officer repeat nd all Vy friends started to brust in laughter, like they here the most hilarious joke, the officer take a step forward ignoring them, in his left hands he is holding an gun pointing at him, nd with his right hand he is holding handcuff.

Vy : wrong move officer, if i was in your place i shouldn't have done tht when someone like me is standing in front of me.

He finished nd take out a gun from his pocket nd started to twirling his pistol along his trigger finger, leaning back lying on his car windshield supporting his head on it, he started to whistle a slow dark tone.

One the officer steeped towards him trying to handcuff him but all of a sudden Vy get up nd  grabbed his neck nd lift him up.

The officer was gasping for air while other officers point there gun at him but no fear can be  seen on Vy face.

Vy : don't fucking touch me..

He said while gritting his teeth nd soon he release his grip from the officer's neck nd throw him to to side before he steeped forward nd whispered something to senior officer.

Vy : one scratch in my body nd you are dead, along with all those officer, nd no one will be able to find out what will happen to you .

Nd before the officer could take another step he got tackle on the ground by someone nd soon number of cars started to surround them nd the next thing they know is tht they are surrounded with number of guards wearing red nd white suit pointing gun towards all the officer, atleast 4 to 5 guards are pointing gun at each officer.

Officer : who are you..

The officer who was on the ground asked in shock, Vy again take his step back nd sit on the hood of his car, with an smirk.

Vy : iam the Prince of these whole empire Vyan romeo Evans.

He said while extended his hands all The officer eyes widened while rush down through there spine, coz the Evans are not someone to mess with, they rule whole Newyork, everyone in newyork know very well who they are nd what they are capable of doing, Vy saw there pale face nd horror expression chuckled bitterly.

THE EVANS

Evans, they know these sername, everyone knows these surname, Evans family owns a lot of multinational nd international companies in all over the world, they comes under the Forbes magazine as the wealthiest family,

Evan family is very influential nd when in comes to wealth there's no one in  these whole new york who can be compared with them, they have the world best nd trained guards,

all of there guards are personally choosen nd trained in all fighting nd weapons skills with professionals which are personally selected nd hired by them, there's only one work the gaurds have to follow nd tht is protect their young masters at all cost, despite the fact tht one of their young master is itself is the most dangerous person who doesn't need protection, instead the one who is his target need protection or at best a death without getting brutally tortured.

Vy : boys take a chill pill, Don't scare my toys, move back..

Nd all the guards did without letting him to repeat his order.

Vy : you must be thinking why you guys are here like these..

Everyone look at each other nd nodded hesitatedly fear can be clearly seen in there face. Evans are not some mafia or what but these family is so influential nd there contacts are so high tht no one what's to mess with them, coz you can't survive even a second in newyork if you put yourself in there bad side. They rule whole newyork, by there companies nd funding.

Vy : You see officer my baby needed a ride, but because of you it get ruined.

He said pointing at his buggati which has an almost invisible scratch on it..

Vy : you guys didn't do your job correctly nd catch tht bastard who is the reason behind these..

He again point at those almost invisible scratch, while gritting his teeth.

Vy : sooner, if you guys have catch him sooner before he could have done these, my baby shouldn't have get touched by his fifthy hands..

He said with so much disgust..

Officer : iam sorry sir we'll try to catc..

But before he could complete vy cut him off..

Vyan : no need, my boys are faster than you in these..

Officer : than why you bring us here, should we have to catch someone else..

He asked with confusion, tht why he bring them here if he has already catch his victim.

Vy : coz i want you guys to witness what will happen to tht someone who touches what belongs to me..

He said with an dark physcotic smile..

Vy : it's also a lesson to you guys, see the consequences of what will happen if you guys will not do your job properly nd letting me take the Matters in my hand..

Nd everyone gulped, ryan friends are unfazed by everything, they even brought pop corns to watch the whole show, vyan show was always housefull he really is best at it.

Vy : bring him..

Nd within 6 minutes one of his guard come with an guy dragging him with his leg like he is some kind of rag or something..

Vy : stop..

Nd the bodyguard stop..

Vy : how many times I have to say, tie his hands behind his back after tht Start dragging him i want his hands to become completely useless before i give him his last punishment..

Nd the guard did what he were told to do, all those officer look at the almost died person who is at his worst condition, multiple wounds in his own body, it looks like he doesn't even have the energy to say a single word, they can easily said tht how badly they have torture him. Nd they mentally noted in his mind to never mess with vyan, coz he is physco.

Vy : keep dragging him like tht until James finish reading his sin list..

Nd one guy comes forward standing in front to the police with an red file in his hands, he open it nd started to read it..

James : 14 brutal murder, 5 rapes 10 robery nd 5 attempt to rape.. and..

All the officers look at tht guy with disgust, all the pity feeling they were feeling few minutes ago vanished with an instant.

Vy : his biggest sin is tht he come in my worng side, nd touch something which belongs to me with his fifthy hands..

With tht he marched towards him with anger nd rage, he snatch the dagger from his guard back pocket before kneeling down nd stabbed tht person on his dick, tht person scream in pain na agony, asking for mercy but in vyan dictionary these words didn't exist, all the officers look at the other side unable to look at those horrific scene, he twirl the dagger which is still stabbed in his dick nd Lower region, he took out the knife nd keep stabbing him continuously while saying, you dare to touch my baby with your fifthy hands, you bastard I'll kill you die, die, die he keeps stabbing him until tht person is unable to scream..

V : put him inside..

He said while wipping his face nd hands, which is covered with blood, after cleaning he sanitize his hands, his facial expression is like he touch something most disgusting thing in these world, the guard immediately throw tht half dead body cover with blood inside Vy black buggati.

The officer look at him with horror nd curious, unable to understand why he tell them to keep his dead body inside his own car, isn't he said tht he didn't like when someone touches what his, thn why he himself is ordering to put his bloody body inside his car. One gaurd bring a petrol can, thts when they understand what he was planning, they started to shiver in fear, unable to voice out, vy throw the petrol all over his buggati, like he is giving his buggati a petrol bath..

Vy : move back if you don't wanna burn here with him.

Nd everyone immediately step back along with there cars nd vans. Vy started to walk towards them his bodyguard following him, while  he lightening up his another cigrette. While singing his favourite poem written is written by him only.

Vy : i will take your heart
I will take your soul out of your body.
As through I were god
I will not satisfied
With the touch of your hand
Nor the sweet of your lips alone
I will take your heart for mine
I will take your soul
I will be god when it comes to you.

He paused nd look at the senior officer smiling like an manic

Vy : wanna listen my free advice officer, my personal anger management tricks i used on myself.

Officer : huh..

Vy smile so innocently nd tilted his head

Vy : if someone makes you angry takes a few breath count to ten nd..

He throw the cigarette back nd it directly fall on the petrol spread around his buggati nd in an instant his brand new buggati was on fire flames.

Vy : kill him immediately.

He finished nd chuckled like a baby..along with the man whom he stabbed nd who is inside his burning buggati now, both the man nd his buggati is burning.

Vy : nd booommmm

He showed nd explosion sign with his hands nd his buggati explode with an Loud blast, making the ground underneath them shiver, everyone cover there ear.. nd the whole night sky covered with black smoke..

Officer : it's.. you are crazy..

Unconsciously these words left from tht senior officers mouth, nd a big gasped from others can be heard, tht officer immediately cover his mouth with his hands eyes widened in shock, vy tilted his head towards him with his Same physcotic smile.. he shook his head

Vy : well iam not crazy office, infact iam the craziest physcopath you can ever see..

He said with so much sureity nd dark tone tht, The officer gulped due to his dark physcotic aura. Vy take a few steps towards him..

Vy : Officer your daughter is studying pharmacy nd your wife is an part time nurse in our hospital..

He paused nd dust in visible dust from his shoulder

Vy : You got such a beautiful family want me to ruin it.

The officer eyes widened, he can't even imagine what will happen to him nd his family if they will come on his bad side, tht officer knew tht he'll not show any mercy so he slowly kneeled down nd pleading for his family.

Officer: Spare my family please.

Other officers are in Complete shock as they saw their senior kneeling down in front of someone who jst break the law, but they are aware of the consequences if they tried to anger vy, they jst have seen the whole trailer with there eyes live.

Vy : You are smart officer so I'll spare you nd your family, but don't you dare to cross my path again nd catch those fucking Bastard before they dare to mess with me, I'll not hesitate to punish them worse..

Tht officer immediately nodded for his dear life, he'll never forget today's day, it was so horrific nd horrible.

Vy : Now get away from my sight with those useless crew, before i Changed my mind.

The officer quickly get up and all of them followed there senior nd they get into their vehicles nd immediately left from their..

Vy keep seeing his car burning nd turning into Ash lil by lil.

You could have punished tht bastard, why you burn your own car, you buy these only 4 week ago, such a waste of a beauty like these

On of his friend say while looking at the burning car with pity eyes, he like these car of vyan, these car is customised by him specifically, no one in these whole world has the same car as his, but now it is burning in front of them.

Vy : it was touched by those bastard fifthy hands, i can't keep it, nd i can't leave it like These, if it can't be mines than I'll not let it be for others also. Now it's end neither anyone can touch it again, nor it'll be there to remind me tht someone else has touched whats mine..

He paused nd look up at the sky. Imagining czar picture in the sky.

Vy : if you can't have it than don't let others have it too, either it will be yours or no one else, if something you want didn't want you back,  than it's better to finish it with your own hands before it will demand for someone or something else.

You are a physcopath you know tht. His another friend said while rolling his eyes.

Vy : tell me something i don't know, believe me no one know these Better than me.

Fuck you asshole. One of his friend cursed him, vy didn't replied jst chuckled before again diverting his gaze to his burning car.

Vy : let's go iam getting sleep, good night guys

He said with his exciting tone, they bid good bye nd hug each other, Nd within a minute one benz stop in front of him, he got on the car immediately sitting in the back sit while one of his guards is driving it nd remaining are following his benz with there benz.

To be continued......

I hope you enjoyed these chapter..

I tried to write a dashing entry for vy but iam still confused whether it is good enough or not. But still i posted it don't want to make you guys wait for longer..

Comment below what do you think about these chapter..

Thanks for reading..

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
3.9K 146 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
44.9K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...