Game of Jealousy \\ Y/n x DWT...

By nothinggjustme

Book 2 (discontinued for now) Y/n princess of Avlyrra, The Queen of Edessa Tells Dream to give the girl her s... More

Intro
I | Sleeping Beauty | I
II | Visiting | II
III | Guests | III
IV | Lost | IV
V | Reunited | V
VI | Girls' Day | VI
VII | Sleepover | VII
VIII | Unexpected | VIII
IX | An Interesting Meal | IX
XI | Moved in | XI
XII | Approval letter | XII
XIII | Consent | XIII

X | Cooled Down | X

237 15 16
By nothinggjustme

Dream was sitting on his bed, cross-legged. The silence he sat in was loud, yet comfortable. Everything sounded just so unfair for him. He hated that Sapnap would now join them. It was not because he hated it if someone would stay here, just the fact that Sapnap was flirting with the girl. It felt like he was taking her from him, and of course, he knew that she was not exactly his, but it still bothered him.

His thoughts took over for a while just before he heard someone knock on his door. The noise cut his thoughts off, which was probably the best, because the more his thoughts wandered, the angrier he got.

"Mother, I really need some space." The man's voice was cold like ice, as he assumed it was his mother who was knocking. Even though he said she was not allowed to come in, he say the door opened slightly.

"Good thing I am not you mother." The girl was very nervous and was fidgeting with her nails. Her soft voice and sweet smile melted Dream instantly. He did not want to, but he just could not help it. Right before the man could speak up, the girl filled the air with her sweet voice.

"I just wanted to say that I am sorry. I feel like I am not in the right place to help decide whether someone can stay or not. I mean I came here too and I just-" The girl could not finish her sentence as Dream interrupted her.

"It's okay Y/n. I understand." The man maneuvered to the side of his bed, to make space for Y/n to sit. The princess understood what he meant and walked over to the bed. The girl struggled for a second because of her long dress but managed to sit down. She sighed before speaking up again.

"I am really sorry, I feel bad for you." The girl looked down at her lap.

"Don't be, Y/n. I completely overreacted and if someone should say sorry it is definitely me. I saw you flinching when I raise my voice and felt so bad, but I kept going. I don't know what got into my mind." Tears filled the princess' eyes. They betrayed her, as some rolled down over her cheeks. Y/n noticed and immediately pulled her into a hug. Her body was pressed tight to his', letting butterflies come alive in her stomach. This was everything she wanted. Dream.

He broke their embrace and the girl faced the man now, looking straight into his eyes. The green eyes that she always melted in when she saw them. She could just drain over and over again with just looking in them. Out of the blue, Dream pulled the girl into another hug. The man knew that if he didn't he would have kissed her and the last thing he wanted was kissing Y/n. Even though she would like him, his mother would be in his way.

"Why?" The girl asked against his neck, giving the male shivers through his whole body.

"Hm?" Not knowing what she meant

"What triggered you so much, that you got so angry." The girl knew he did not really like Sapnap but found him acting like that for only this reason unlikely.

"Hm, I don't know. Just some stress or so, and this was the last bit that triggered all of it I guess?" The man did not want to tell her what really was going on. Like, how would he even tell her that without revealing his feelings? Just saying, 'I get extremely jealous every time he you two talk' would literally sound ridiculous.

"I know something's up. You don't have to tell me though, just know you can whenever you are ready." The caring and sweet words combined with her soft voice, made him almost break. He could feel some tears coming but kept them in, so she would not see it.

"Thank you." Y/n had never heard his voice so small and soft like this. The man broke their hug, with instant regret, because of the cold air that touched his body.

"If you don't mind, I am going back to my room, because this dress is far from comfortable after a few hours." The girl told him and chuckled. The male nodded, so she stood up and walked over to his door.

"Just know that you are always allowed to come into my room." Dream said, and with that, she left him alone sitting on his bed. He felt relieved and noticed that his anger was gone. Just like that. The only thing that was needed for his anger to go away was Y/n.

The girl decided to first walk downstairs to the guests, before heading to her room. She quickly ran down the stairs as she memorized each step.

"Was Clay cooled down a bit?" The Queen immediately spoke up when Y/n entered the room. Everyone look up at her and gave her a curious look.

"Yes, he was. Also, I wondered when Sapnap actually moves in?" The girl walked over to her chair, so she could take a seat.

"Well, I assume he will be here within a few days. We will discuss the rest of it when we have breakfast tomorrow." The Queen answered the girl's question.

Y/n started chatting with Sapnap and Drista again. The little girl had moved over to Dream's seat as she knew he would not come downstairs anymore, until tomorrow. This way, they could all just chat with each other without having to raize their voice.

"Alright, I think we need have to go to our own castle as it is getting late." The King of Salona spoke up after an hour or so of talking. Y/n had had an amazing time with Sapnap and actually looked forward to him moving in. Of course, she knew that it would probably get a bit complicated at the beginning, as Dream clearly did not want Sapnap to be here, but she knew they would figure something out.

"I am really looking forward to moving in with you. I see you guys soon!" Sapnap gave Y/n a little kiss on her cheek once again and did some weird handshake with Drista. Y/n had no idea how that was a thing now but thought it was better to just let it be.

"We are all looking forward to seeing you!" Drista said as he was about to walk out of the door. his parents were already waiting in the carriage and the King and Queen of Edessa were waiting outside for him too.

"Not all, Dream probably doesn't, but that is something to worry about later," Sapnap answered, and both Y/n and Drista were laughing.

"We'll figure something out." With that said, both the girls waved at the male walking away. They did not exactly know what they were going to do, but they would find a solution.

"Hey, Drista?" Y/n asked as they were walking up the stairs.

"Yes."

"You might want to sleep in my room tonight?" Y/n was not sure if the little girl would agree with it but figured it was at least worth asking. The previous days, she had had a lot of nightmares about Technoblade dying and really did not want to sleep alone again. She knew that Drista could not help her not getting Nightmares, but she somehow felt a lot more protected when she did not sleep alone.

"Of course!" Drista was silent for a moment as she was unsure if she would say the next thing or not, "Is it because of nightmares about Technoblade dying?" Her voice was soft and calm, yet you could hear that she was nervous, asking that question. Before Y/n answered, she took a deep breath.

"Yes. I mean, he is in that hospital for so long already and it is not getting any better. I also, can't visit him very often and I just really miss him." The girl let out some tears and they rolled down her cheeks. Drista quickly pulled the girl into a long-lasting hug, before she pulled away, so they could both head towards Y/n's room.

"You like that don't you? You are just the sweetest kitten of all time." Y/n suddenly opened her eyes, to immediately shut them. The morning sun was bright and shined right into her face. She opened them again to see Dream kneeling in front of the bed, petting patches. The princess slightly jumped, as she had not expected Dream to be as close as he was to her, nor even to be in her room.

"Sorry, I did not want to wake you up." The noise that left the male's mouth was huskily combined with his morning voice. She now realized too that the man was wearing grew sweats and was shirtless. When she looked up to meet his eyes, he had a smirk on his face. Y/n quickly grabbed a cushion that was near her on the bed and threw it towards Dream's face.

"Hey!" The man yelled and was still in shock from what she had done.

"That was because you smirked and I did not like that grin on your face. Besides, why are you even here?" The girl asked, as the same pillow now hit her face. She chuckled a bit and decided that just leave the pillow now before it would escalate into a cushion fight.

"Well, my face is up here, you know? And the other thing, when I woke up, Patches jumped off of my bed and ran over to your room. I wanted my cuddling-buddy back so the idea I had in mind was to just quietly get into your room, grab her and walk out. However, when I got there, she did not want to come with me, and then I started petting her. That's basically it." Y/n had no idea what he just said, she was paying too much attention to his insanely attractive voice and that the man was still petting Patches. Y/n thought it was the cutest thing ever that Dream had such a weak spot for Patches.

"By the way, where is drista? She slept right next to me in my bed, but she is just gone." The girl asked as she looked around in her room to see if Drista was sitting anywhere else.

"She went downstairs already and said she would wait for us to come downstairs to eat. She told that her mother wanted to discuss something or so. Probably about Sapnap or whatever." The man clearly did not like the other male but tried to ignore it. The last thing Dream wanted, was that Y/n would have to choose between the two of them and be unhappy. Even though he very much hated Sapnap, he could not do something like that to Y/n.

"Oh okay. If you go downstairs already, tell her I'll be there in a minute." The girl said to him.

"I tell here that. Another thing, you look very cute in the morning like this." The man tucked a strand of hair behind the princess' ear and looked deep into her eyes. He gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead. He knew he shouldn't. He knew he should have walked away and not have kissed her. Somehow, he was incapable of doing that. Somehow, his heart took over and he could not resist. He walked out of the room quickly, before he would do something else he would regret eventually.

The princess simply laid there. On the bed. Gazing at the ceiling. Being totally flustered.

Y/n eventually decided that she needed to get out of bed. The previous night, the girl could barely sleep, so she was exhausted today. When she tried to stand up she instantly fell, as her legs had given up carrying her. Luckily, it did not hurt at all, she just started laughing. The princess finally reached the closet and saw that Niki had already chosen an outfit for her. When Y/n was still sleeping, she had put the outfit together and decided not to wake the girl up.

The dress was a light yellow, a corset that was a shade of orange to go with it. The shoes were just very simple and the same color as her dress. They were practically sneakers but looked a bit fancier. Y/n loved it because that meant that they were comfortable to walk on and she could walk on them the whole day without being in pain.

"Y/n, there you are." The Queen quickly put some food on Y/n's plate, a sign for her to quickly go sit. As the princess already had expected, the King, Dream, and Drista we sitting at the table too.

"Are there things you wanted to know?" The woman spoke up again.

"When is Sapnap coming to our Kingdom?" Drista was the first one who interrupted the silence. The girl could already read annoyance off of Dream's face, but surprisingly he did not say a word. Besides Dream, everyone was looking forward to Sapnap moving in. He was around the same age as Y/n, so they had a lot of the same interests.

"Well, we except him in a day or two. We are not entirely sure, so it might be five days, but it is not going to be longer than that." The Queen answered the little girl's question.

"Yesterday, you said something about him getting his own space, so we are not going to be in the other's way. So, where is he going to stay?" This time it was Dream who was talking. he clearly wanted to minimize the time he saw Sapnap.

"Well, that was actually something I wanted to talk about with you. So, what we wanted to do is give Sapnap, Drista's room and Drista can get to choose whether to sleep with Y/n in her room or to stay in one of the guests' rooms. Now, I get it if Drista, you don't want that, but that is the only way that Nick is as far away as Clay." Y/n and Drista instantly looked over at each other to see if the other was fine with sleeping together.

"Okay, never mind then. I do not want Drista to give up her bedroom just because I can't stand someone." The male did not like the other, but not as much that he would ask his sister to give her room to the other. He knew how much it had taken her to decorate it and to let it feel like home.

"No, Alright, it is completely fine. I will sleep with Y/n, I don't mind." Drista and Y/n were both chuckling, as they already knew this was going to be fun. Of course, they would not stay up late every day, but it still was very fun to talk at night.

"Wait really?" Both Dream and the Queen said at the same time. They had not actually expected Drista to give away her room. They both knew how much she cared about it.

"Yes. Actually, Sapnap can change my room if he wants to, I do not want him to feel uncomfortable. I mean, yeah I have to spend a long time decorating it, but if I can make both Clay and Sapnap happier, I am prepared to give my room away." Drista was the sweetest person Y/n had ever met. She would do everything for others and get happy if they were happy.

"You sure, because then he is going to change your whole room?" You could still hear the surprised tone in his voice.

"Yup, very positive. I will just put some of my things in Y/n's room and change some things." Y/n was totally fine with Drista changing her room. She also totally trusted the little princess with decorating it, because Drista was actually good at it.

"Alright, if you are one hundred percent sure, I think it would be a good idea to already start." The Queen told Drista

Drista nodded and immediately stood up from her seat. She walked over to where Y/n was sitting and grabbed her arm, to drag her with her. The princess first did not know what Drista meant, but then realized that she wanted her help to move some of the things in Drista's room over to her room. Or actually, it was not really Y/n's anymore, but their shared room. The princess walked after the little girl upstairs as they were both giggling, already knowing they were going to have a great time together.

They spent the whole day figuring out what they wanted to throw away and what they wanted to actually use. They also had made Sapnap's room completely empty- apart from what he needed-, so it would be easier for him to decorate his own room when he got here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.