Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

his punishment

669 23 17
By taeulvkim

Czarina : good nd I'll never let you go away from me..

She completed his unfinished words by changing it with her own words.

Nd if anyone try to snatch you away from me I'll show them there Worst nightmare they have ever dreamt off nd send them all to the hell where they'll repent for there sin which they commit when they thought of snatching you away from me.

She mumbbled these in her mind, looking at him like he is some kind of possession she possess with, only her, her to touch, her to feel, her to see, her to want, only her she keeps creasing his face with her finger tips. it's not jst her words but also her promise to herself which she'll fullfill at all cost. She'll not hesitate before crossing all the limits nd boundaries to keep him with her. Thts what she means by when she said love is madness nd she finally found the person who can unleashed the madness within her.

CONTINUATION.....

Ryan support himself on his elbows didn't want to crash her small figure under his. Unconsciously she started to bite her lips feeling there closeness, Ryan's eyes divert from her eyes to her plumpy lips which was getting bitten by her, he can't help but feel himself arousing remembering how it feels when they kiss, how soft her lips are, how soft nd alluring it feels under his teeth, he Gulped.

Ryan : you know iam hungry if you'll keep doing like these I'll..

He lift his right hand up balancing his whole weight on his left hands placing his two fingers over her lips parting it a little freeing it from the prison of her teeth.

Ryan : stop biting your lips before i lose my control.

She nodded still amazed by his choosen of words, he keeps Smiling at her with his calming nd assuring smile, while she keeps creasing his cheeks nd face Looking at his peaceful smile, first time after years she is feeling so calm nd relax, like everything is perfect, like the same way she wanted to, her Eyes starting to heavy nd drowsy but she didn't want to sleep, she wants to look at him as long as she can, ryan notice her sleepy gesture..

Ryan : let's take a nap shall we.

He asked so calmly tht she can't say no, she slightly nodded, ryan Smile before getting up from her, she didn't move she keeps looking at his every little Little action capturing his each an every moment in her eyes, after completely getting up from her he kneels a little nd scoop her up in his arms holding her bridal style, his one hand wrapped under her legs nd another supporting her back. She encircle's her hands around his neck looking at him with her curious eyes, she is looking like an confused puppy, ryan chuckled at her reaction. He poke her nose with his while scrunching his nose.

Ryan : let's get my princess to the bed..

He said excitedly nd spin her around with himself holding her tightly in his arms, both of them chuckled, after spining her for 2 times he made his way towards his bed, climbing up on the stairs towards his bed.

He gently placed her in the bed and laid besides her wrapping his hands over her waist and pulled her closer, He laid on his back beside her, and czar is lying on his another side. She nestles her head into the crook of his arm and resting her arm over his chest creasing it with her thumb slowly. Listening to his heartbeat it seems like she is listening to the most calming nd melodious music.

The feeling of cradled and being held by someone, is helping them foster the feelings of love and closeness. It feels like heaven, they both are drowning in eachother's warmth eyes close, but before she could land on her dreamland something hit her hard, nd her eyes shoot open, her fist cleanched on his Shirt.

Czarina : ryan.

She called his name in fear tht he is not there nd she is jst dreaming about it..

Ryan : hmmmm

Ryan hummed eyes closed like he is already half way to his dreamland, he is half sleep in her calming scent nd the warmth she is releasing.

Czarina : you are mine, you can't touch anyone other than me, you can't look at anyone the way you look at me, you can't take care of anyone, you can't feel for anyone,

Her voice is desperate yet demanding..

Ryan : hmmmm..

Ryan again hummed he was already in his deep sleep..

she raised her head nd placed her chin over his chest looking at his sleeping figure, her eyes are dominating like always.

Czarina : if someone comes closer to you, touches you, or even looks at you with their sinful gaze I'll cut their hands, poke their eyes, I'll make sure to give them a ride to hell, I'll punish them for there sin.

She finished nd smile so innocently. She started to make small Circles with her finger tips on his chest

Czarina : nd If you try to touch someone.

Her hands stop whatever work she was doing, her eyes full with rage now.

Czarina : I'll make sure to make tht person in such Worse condition tht no one will want to touch them again in future.

She finished nd again started to drawing small Circles on his chest, nd slowly a satisfactory smile crept on her lips.

Czarina : you belongs to me only me, you'll teach me the new definition of love, nd I'll show these world the new definition of madness, everyone should know what I'll do to someone who tried to snatch you away from me,

She placed her ear on his chest listening his claiming heartbeat.

Czarina : from now on you'll be my madness nd the reason behind it.

TIME SKIP

After 3 hrs..
At 7:00pm

After taking a good 3hrs nap ryan Started to wake up, he extended his hands yawning, thts when he feels someone's weight on his chest, he frowned in confusion nd open his eyes only to see most heartwarming scene, czar is sleeping beside him, her hands are around his stomach her legs are tangled with his thighs, she is sleeping so peacefully like an angel, the dim light coming from the moon is enhancing her beauty, her long eyelashes, her lips, her cheeks everything about her looks so mesmerizing, he smiled as all the recent incidents come in his mind, he make her laid beside him slowly placing her head on the pillow, he himself turn to her side facing her admiring her beauty.

Ryan : i still can't believe iam seeing such a beautiful dream like you, you are so beautiful.

He said still amazed by her beauty, czar started to frown in her sleep..

Ryan : looks like you are fighting with someone in your sleep, let me give you a hand.

He smiled nd placed his hands over her cheeks creasing it softly. Like he is telling her tht he is with her, Nd soon her frown disappear. Thts when something strikes his mind nd he smiles widely.

Ryan : he is coming in few weeks, but iam not feeling jealous, or insure, coz there's a feeling inside me tht we are one nd it feels like you are the string which is connecting both of us together. Will you accept us, will you feel the same way for both of us.. will you..

He asked her sleeping figure he fish out his phone nd click one picture of her sleeping figure, he send tht photo to someone "Vy" in his contact. "Look at our angel she is sleeping like a baby, isn't she the most beautiful girl in these whole world, our baby jst for us like you always said" he sent these text to the same person whom he sent the photo few seconds ago.. after sending his text he put his phone on the side table, nd again started to stare at her while creasing her cheeks.

Time skip
7: 30 pm

Czar woke up from her Deep peacefull sleep it's the first time she slept without any sleeping pills, without any nightmare, without any bad words, she slowly opened her eyes only to see a smiling ryan sleeping beside her looking at her.

Ryan : did you sleep well

He asked softly nd rubbed his nose on her nose nd Cheeks, a softly.

Czarina : yes..

She looks around searching for something.

Czarina : what's the time, it's seems night..

She said noticing the dim light nd moon.

Ryan : approx 7 : 30 to 40

He answered removing her hair from her face nd tugging it behind her ear.

Czarina : i should leave, it's getting late, my brother they didn't saw me from morning they must be worried.

Ryan nodded understanding about whom she is talking about, it's the first time she is out for these long without informing anyone, in normal days she'll go to home after college nd at evening she directly come to basketball court from her home for practicing, but today she didn't went home, her phone must be exploding with thousands of calls nd message..

Czarina : can i get your phone, i have to call xav he is having my phone nd remaining belongings..

Ryan didn't say anything jst nodded nd handled his phone to her, she dailed his number looking at Ryan who is also looking at her.

Czarina : yeah.. iam fine... where are you, kk I'll be there in 5 minutes ok..

Nd she hung up the call..

Czarina : he is waiting outside, i should leave.

She said nd get up from the bed fixing her clothes..

Ryan : where was he you can wait here till he comes,

He said with assuring voice while comings to her side..

Czarina : there's no need he is waiting outside of your door,

He frowned listening her reply, why he has to always follow her like a puppy can't he roam with his other friends he seems to have dozen of friends he questioned to himself, he can't help but feel jealous whenever she mentioned Xav's name, it's like they are bounded to being jealous of each other.

Ryan : ohh..

Even though there's so much going through his mind he didn't say anything. Nd Czar seems to understand his hesitation nd questions inside his mind.

Czarina : don't worry.. he is jst my bestfriend.. i told you right.

She said with her assuring tone while creasing his cheeks with her thumb, he closed his eyes feeling her touch nd again open it nodding his head.

Ryan : come I'll drop you till the parking lot..

He said nd intertwined there fingers his right hand with her left hand, she looks at there intertwined fingers nd look at her right hands Which is empty now, she feels like it also has to complete with another hand, she feels like another hand will come nd intertwined with her right hand, she looks at her right side but there's no one than she looks at her left side where ryan is standing beside her, his fingers are intertwined with her fingers, he is there with her but why she is still feeling incomplete, like something is missing but what, she also didn't understand these still little empty feeling inside her, she shook her head shrugging off all the empty nd weird feelings she is feeling inside her nd focus on Ryan..

Czarina : you take rest I'll go from here.

Ryan : but..

Before he could complete she cutt him off..

Czarina : if you'll come to see me off I'll be unable to go.. please..

She said with an soft tone hoping he'll agree with it.. ryan sighed defeatedly he can't say no to her pleading tone..

Ryan : are you sure..

She nodded with an smile..

Ryan : you look good when you smile, i wanna see these smile often in your pretty lips..

He said while creasing her lips..

Czar : well then it's depends on you..

She said while encircling her arms around his neck.

Ryan : how..

Slightly Mature content ⚠️

Czarina smirk looking at him then his lips while licking her own lips sudectively.

Czarina : like this..

She finished nd smashed her lips on his, pulling him in an sweet passionate kiss, Ryan smile nd kiss her back softly no tongue fighting, no battling for dominance jst kissing each other with love, she suck his lower lips slowly than his upper lips, after getting full satisfied by tasting both of his lips she leaves his lips but not without giving him an last peck.

She attached both of There forehead panting slowly.

Czarina : did you like it..

She said while wiping his lips with her thumb..

Ryan : what..

He asked with an confused frown. And she remembered something, which made her smirk increased, coz now she knows how to punish him.

Czarina : the kiss nd when i suck your lips, did it make you hard

She said sudectively sucking her own thumb with which she wiped his lips minutes ago. Ryan eyes widened he is unable to understand from when she became these bold first kiss nd now talking dirty.

Czarina : if you want i can.

She said while biting her lips which is not less than any torture for ryan, she slide her right hands over his chest going down from his chest towards his dick which is standing proudly, his breath hitched eyes closed electrifying Shivers run down through his spine. She leaned towards his ear nd roll her tongue on the shell of his ear, which is working as an fuel for his fire of desire.

Czarina : if you want i can use my skills to suck other things off you know..

She paused for a second nd continued with an smirk.

Czarina: something like this

Nd she groped his clothed dick, not harshly, jst trying to let him feel her touch.

Ryan : fuck..agghh shit..

He groaned in pleasure nd throw his head back, a mischievous smirk crept on her lips looking at his pleasurable expression.

Czarina : or..

Nd in an instant she pushed him on the bed nd Hover over him directly looking at his eyes with an hunter gaze, like an predator will look at his prey. She again groped his hard clothed dick nd give it a light squeeze, not to make him realise jst to tease him nd make him more aroused..

Ryan : ahggggnn

He again groaned, rolling his eyes to the back unconsciously griping her top with his fist..

Czarina : i can also give you hand service for free you know..

She said sudectively brushing her lips over his, nd giving a bite to his lower lips, she can be as dominate as she wants. She is not a type of girl who will run away out of shyness whenever there crush will look at her, hell no instead, she is the one who'll make you arouse nd drunk in her hypnotizing spell jst by her gaze nd sinful touches. She born to be the dominant one, nd she'll always be.

Ryan : ple..ase. i..

He said desperately but Before he could complete she shussed him off

Czarina : shhhhhh no more talk baby boy..

She let her lips creasing over his desperate one, her voice nd aura is so demanding tht he can't help but feel so submissive infront of her, nd she seems so dominating in front of him.

Czarina : next time, you'll ignore my call,

She give an another squeeze to his desperate dick which is desperate to release so much tht it started to hurt..

Ryan : agg...st..gh..op.. hggnm

He bite his own arms trying to stop his desparte moans, she smirk before removing his hands from his mouth, nd pushing her own fingers inside his mouth..

Czarina : suck it like you wanna suck me..

She whisper in low inviting tone, Nd ryan didn't wait for another invitation he hold her hands with both of his pushing it inside his mouth nd started to suck her fingers like the same way he wants to do with her.

Czarina : remember it, next time if you dare to ignore my call I'll tie you up, nd put a cock ring in your dick..

She again squeeze his dick, these time Ryan graon nd bite her fingers..

Czarina : aghhhhh

She moaned in pleasure biting her own lips, she look at Ryan his eyes are closed, foreheads are dripping from sweat, his hairs are sticking on his forehead, he is looking so arousing, the site she is seeing infront of her eyes are so alluring tht she want to devour him like he is the last meal she can have, but, she can't lose her control, coz it's his punishment for ignoring his calls nd message, she wants to teach her baby a lesson to never mess with her again, if he didn't want to feel these torture again..

Czarina : nd seduced you while you are tied up, I'll not let you touch yourself.

She forcefully turned his head to the left side nd started to give a sensually lick from his cheeks to his ear while rubbing his clothed dick sensually with her hands ocassionally groping nd squeezing it, confusing him of where should he focus, should he focus on her hands which is doing magic to his dick or whether should he focus on her tongue which is doing magic up on his face..

Ryan : fu..kk.agghh.. th..ere... Thts.agghhmm..

He keeps groaning nd moaning while mumbbling incoherent words, due to the sensation she is giving him from up to down, he never feel like these, he never feel these arousing nd turn on in his whole life..

Czarina : I'll not let you cum, I'll torture you like these,

She licked his earlobe sensually nd squeeze his dick between rubbing it..

Czarina: until I'll get my revenge on you for ignoring my calls nd text, try me, i dare you..

She give an last bite on his ear nd pulled out her fingers from his mouth as well as remove her hands from his dick. Nd ryan whinned due to the lose of contact, before he could do or understand anything in an instant she get up from him with an victory grin on her beautiful lips, she fixed her outfit, nd suck her own finger which was being sucked by ryan few seconds ago, ryan is looking like a complete mess, a sinful mess create by her. She never feel these much proud her whole life. He is still under the effect of the pleasure she show her jst now, he badly wanted to release, but she didn't let him, he keeps wriggle on his bed, twisting nd turning his body, trying to find someone or something to rub on. He desperate raised up nd hold her hands..

Ryan : fu.ck..me..

Maybe the words he jst said would be rare for a guy to say his girlfriend, but when tht girl is czarina anything can happen, if she wants she can make everything possible, nd as for ryan he is under the pleasure she give him by her touches, he wants to feel it again, want her hands nd lips roam on his body like she is doing before, His eyes are desparte, his eyes filled with lust nd need, czar move her hands over his face touching his face sensually..

Czarina : trust me i will, but not now, it's your punishment, remember these before you thought of ignoring me again..

She said with an lusty voice nd smashed her lips on his, kissing him like there no tomorrow, Roming her hands over his body, ryan is cupping her face with his hands holding her in one place, she is igniting his fire of desire in ryan more by her desparte sensual touches, making him more aroused if thts even possible, pushing her tongue inside his mouth taking the lead, tasting each and every corner of his mouth, dominating him, she started to push him back while kissing him like a mad person, nd slowly she make him laid on the bed again, nd after few seconds she again pulled away from the kiss..

Czarina : see you tomorrow, deal with it..

Nd with last squeeze on his dick she completely get up from him, nd before he could come out of his pleasurable spell she is already out of his room. Leaving an aroused ryan with his rock hard dick, who wants nothing other than releasing his load which she made up..

End of mature content ⚠️

On the other as soon as she comes out she saw Xavier leaning on the wall looking up, his eyes are red for some unknown reason..

Czarina : what happened to your eyes..

Xavier who was lost in his thoughts come out of imagination nd look at her..

Xavier : oh these nothing jst eye infection,..

He replied with an forced smile.

Czarina : but you are fine at morning..

She said crossing her hands infront of her chest looking at him suspiciously.

Xavier : thts coz i put some eye drops for relief, maybe the effect of my eye drops is wearing out, now stop being an spy, will you.

He said while poking her nose with his forefinger..

Czarina : are you sure..

She again asked coz from weeks she feels there's something he is hiding from her, but she don't know what nd why?

Xavier : yes now shall we go so tht i can go home nd put some eye drops, my eyes is becoming teary every second nd it sucks, it looks like iam crying, nd your brother omg, they are really hard to handle iam telling you, they are calling nd texting me like hell, but don't worry i told them tht you are with me at my house we are having movie marathon, but you know them right they told me to drop you back before dinner af..

He was talking like a train not stoping, not letting her reply or say anything he keeps speaking nonstop, he always do like these Whenever he was trying to hide something, nd czar knew it. She stop his talking train by putting her hands over his mouth.

Czarina : shhhh, we are not missing our flight, take some breath before talking kk.

How can I when each breath feels so heavy. He mumbbled to himself..

Xavier : let's go we are getting late..

He again said with an forced smile..

Czarina : are you sure you okay? you know right iam here if you wanna talk..

Xav Nodded..

Xavier : yes iam, nd i know you are always there for me,

He hide his right hand behind his back nd cross his forefinger nd middle finger in a cross before continuing, it's his habit whenever he has to lie to her.

Xavier : nd you'll be the first I'll come to whenever i need someone.

But these time let me handle these alone, you get your happiness after so long i don't want to be the reason to ruin it. He mumbbled these parts to himself. Czarina didn't say anything trusting his best friend's words, like that they make their way to her House, but for someone unknown reason xav stop his car infront of an cosmetic shop, saying he has some work, she get confused but didn't ask him anything else, knowing very well tht he'll tell her everything when he was ready.

He comes out of the cosmetic shop after 35 mins nd they again made there way towards her mansion, nd soon in 7 to 8 mins they reached there destination, the security guard didn't stop his car, letting him in without checking or proceeding any security procedures, as they know him nd his car very well, as soon as his car stop in front of the mansion, she hugged him and greet him a good night which he returned with an smile, nd when she was about to come out of the car, Xavier stop her by holding her wrist. She looks at him confusedly..

Xavier : don't tell me you are planning to go inside like this..

He said while pointing at her,

Czarina : like what..

She asked confusedly while touching her face, Xavier look at her and shook his head..

Xavier : i knew it, what will happen to you without me..

He said with an defeated Sighed trying to act normal, but deep inside he is screaming nd crying due to the pain he is feeling, he turned around nd pick up the bag he get from cosmetic shop, czar look at him with Same confusion, he open the zip of the bag nd when it opens, she saw the bag contains a lot of makeup items, he take his time to choose few items..

Czarina : what will you do with these..

She asked tilting her head in confusion.

Xavier : helping my stupid of a best friend out who didn't know tht going infront of her oh so possessive brothers with neck decorated with Hickeys..

He pointed towards her neck, she immediately touch her neck releasing what her best friend was trying to say..

Xavier : will lead her best friend which is me towards his grave, so let me handle these, iam sure you don't even know what they are nd how to use it..

He said showing her the cosmetic he was holding, knowing very well she was not a fan of cosmetic she rarely used makeup, she looks at him offendedly.

Czarina: Like you know what to do with it..

She said with an challenging tone. Xav nodded with an proud smile.

Xavier : yes i know, why do you think i take 20 - 30 mins inside the shop, it's because they are teaching me how nd when to apply what i asked them everything about it..

She give him a iam so proud of my bestfriend look. Xav shook his head nd motion her to come closer which she did.
He applied green-tinted concealer as it is the best to negates the red tones of the skin. A tear drop from his eyes, hiding the Hickeys on the one whom you love seems romantic but doing the same when the Hickeys is not made by you but someone else, is equal to tear your chest with your own hands nd take your heart out from your chest nd keeping it in desk.

He is lucky tht her eyes was closed when he was doing it otherwise he'll be unable to give her an answer behind his tears, he immediately wipe his tears harshly with his sleeve, telling himself to not cry for few minutes, telling his tears to not fall until czar is there, After tht he Apply a foundation that's a little lighter than her skin tone he directly apply it on her hickey and all around it, to even out the skin tone. At last he dust a little translucent powder to hide it further.

Xavier: are you happy, is Ryan is treating you well..

He asked looking at her face, nd as soon as she hear him mentioning ryan her face brighten up, an smile crept on her lips, which he wanted to see for god knows how many years..

Czarina : yes.. he is.. more than you can even imagine..

Her voice contain so much sureity nd hope, her voice is enough to tell how happy she was. It looks like my suffering is getting paid off, finally iam able to see that smile on your face. As long as you are happy thts enough for me.

Xavier : iam happy for you..

He said with an genuine tone nd again divert his gaze to her Hickeys which he was covering up, He did the same with another Hickeys nd after sometime he was successful done with it, nd when she looks at her neck it's so clean with no Hickeys, no marks ,it looks like her hickey disappear.

Czarina : you really did a great job, i must say,. Tell me how you did these

She praised him nd he smiled while bowing his head a little. He tell him what those beautician in the cosmetic shop instruct him after understand everything, he give him one set of each make up he brought, actually he brought a pair of makeup set one he'll keep in car nd another to give her.

they bid there byee nd xav left from their to there park, leaning on the bench relaxing himself after a long tiring nd hurtful day.

Xavier : did it really going to hurt like this every time I'll see you with him, can i survive it..

To be continued.....

I have a big super duper surprise for you guys. Those who have give attention from the beginning must have Guessed what iam talking about 🤭🤭 for those who are still clueless, keep thinking.. nd those who have figured it out comments below let me see how many of you have focused on big surprise, rather than the small smut part 😳😁😂

Be ready for your surprise😉😉

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed these chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.9K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
240K 13K 87
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...
993 74 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
38.1K 1.3K 13
แƒฆ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐““๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท๐“ผแƒฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โTen minutes?โž He scoff and pull his pants with his boxe...