The Billionaire's Love Conque...

MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... Еще

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 7: The Race

63.1K 2.2K 35
MsDreamerGirl84

"Racing is an escape from society. From symbols of status, and self-perception. A chance to just be. For everyone to just be, with each other."

― Erin Beresini 

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

............................................

Nikki POV

Spanish Oval Racing Track

It's Saturday and I'm so bored. Dad just came home last night. I don't have any schedule yet for martial arts since Cheng was loaded this week. And those two, Marvin and Gregory, haven't called me yet about the racing.

Well, my dad is here. Even if I got into the race, I probably won't make it there.

I was lying in my bed watching the ceiling absentmindedly. 

I should have just gone with Mara. I thought.

Crap!!

I've never felt so empty before. I missed my friends and family back home. There's never a dull moment of my life there as far as I remember. It seems that the time there struck faster than I thought it here.

Maybe, I'll just go to the mall and walk around instead of sulking here in my room. 

I swung my legs out of my bed and strode to the door thinking to go to the study where my dad usually is. 

I can always go anytime, but of course, even if I have that rebellious attitude I'm still a good girl. I don't know. It's like it's already innate in me that being good even if I wanted not to feel it most of the time.

I walk to the small corridor and stop right in front of his study. I knock as I sway my head side by side with the rhythm as I hummed mentally. 

There's no response behind the door, so I knock again. Still no response. I opened it slowly and he's not inside. His table was a total messed. I walked in thinking to clean his study. Maybe this is the best way to pass time instead of going to the mall. More productive maybe?

I walked to his table that was seated close to the big window glass overlooking the backyard. It's a clear glass where you can view from the inside but not the outside. It's the only part that gives light to the room. The whole wall was covered with shelves to hold the books, and cabinets built-in to the wall.

My eyes landed onto the brown polished leathered high-back chair where I used to see my dad sitting, his eyebrows furrowed while reading hefty loads of papers. When I come to see him, he always stops and gives me his fondest smile as he always opens his arms and hug me. Then, he will scoop me and let me sit on his lap.

"Papa, why do you always read those papers?" I asked innocently, staring on those loads of papers scattered around his mahogany table as I grimaced in displeased.

'They called it contracts, mi prisesa! he chuckled as he nuzzled his nose in my head and then he will tickle me." He will only stop when I screamed to stop and Selina will run to see me in the study worried written all over her face.

I heaved a long sigh. 

I wipe the lone tear that just rolled down on my cheeks. I missed those days. I just wished it stayed like that.

I shrugged off the nostalgic feelings that starting to envelops my system and started cleaning up my dad's office. I started picking up the crumpled papers on the floor and threw it in the bin sitting on the corner.

Not long, I'm standing back behind his mahogany desk and started piling up the papers. Contracts, Some kind of presentation ... statement of properties, and other bunches of papers I don't understand.

I put the pen back in the pen holder and move it beside his computer. Then, my eyes caught the picture frame that was sitting beside his computer, of me and him when I was five. 

On my birthday, He was carrying me on his shoulder as I was guffawing. It's a stolen picture of us. I felt that nostalgic feelings again.

I looked away and grab the staple and sticky notes and opened the middle drawer thinking to keep those stuff in there.

I opened the drawer and was about to put the stapler and sticky notes when a folder caught my eyes with a picture laying on top of the folder.

 My curiosity kicked in. I picked the picture up and stared at the beautiful creature. She has a long thick wavy brown locks cascaded around her shoulder and back, smiling sweetly with my dad. Dad was holding her waist while he seems to say something to her that made the girl smiled. They both look so much in love.

She's very beautiful. Lightly tanned skin, small pointed nose, with high cheekbone and with nice curves. She just reached barely above dad's shoulder.

I was about to put it back in the drawer when it drop on the floor with the picture facing backward. I picked it up and read the notes.

"Hailey and Tony, 1992"

Why is dad keeping the picture of her? Does this mean that he still love her? That he never loved my mom?

Suddenly, the door opened revealing my dad with a phone close to his ear and he comes to a halt when he notice me standing beside his desk.

I swiftly tucked the picture in my pant's waistband and discreetly closing the middle drawer. Dad looks stunned but gained his composure briefly.

"I'll call you back!" he said to his caller and ended the call stuffing the phone to his pocket.

"What are you doing here, mi prinsesa?" he's staring at me warily as he looked around noticing the little things I did.

"Sorry, papa. I was about to come here to see you and ask permission to go out, but found you're not here and I notice all the crumpled papers on the floor and papers scattered on your table so I thought I'll just do tidying instead of going malling." I explained nonchalantly as I looked around the clean study.

"Ohh.. you don't have to do that, mi Amor!" he exclaimed relieved as he walked closer.

I walked around the desk and stood across, so he can occupy his favorite chair in the world. I could feel the edges of the picture pricking my back.

"So what do you want to do then? Do you want Paul to drive you somewhere?" he smiled sweetly as he stared at me with admiration.

"I want my own car, papa. I have money to buy." I blurted out, out of nowhere. 

Why not?

The money I earned from the racing, money I earned from doing commercials and modeling and the money he gave me monthly which my mom never uses. She just save it in my account and use her money instead. So I would say, I am a millionaire too. Not as much as what my Dad have but at least, I could afford a car.

"Bien," he agreed reluctantly.

"Gracias, papa!" I exclaimed excitedly. My eyes twinkling with joy. I can't wait.

"But, no car racing, Cara Nicole!" Dad warned me intently, his voice laced with disapproval giving me his stony look. "Or I'll take the car, and you will not drive ever again in my presence!" he added.

"Is there any racing ground here, papa?" I feigned as I gave him my best innocent looks I could muster. His face suddenly softened and he shook his head in disagreement.

I falsely slumped my shoulder to complete the pretense and gave him a very sad look.

I walked out the door and closes the door behind me. I heard him back on the phone. 

I grinned as I mentally pat my shoulder for such a good act. I'm really a good actress. No doubt I got it from my mom!

I quickly ran to my room and started googling for cars. 

FAST CARS!

My eyes drooled at the sight of all the cars that just before me. I totally forgot about the picture tucked in my bottom's waistband. I lay on my chest facing my laptop that was sitting on my bed.

When I decided to get the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce, it was about dinner time. I got up from my bed. When I moved, I felt that picture poking in my back. I quickly grab the picture and again stared at it.

That suspicious feeling is there again. I know this picture has something to do why dad and mom don't live in one roof. And, I will find it out myself. I clenched my hand and unclenched it. 

He better not cheated with mom. I will never ever forgive him!

Hailey? Whoever she is ...

Then I heard a knock in my door. "Nicki, you're papa is waiting for you at the dining table," Selina called from behind my door.

"Si, Coming!" I called out as I quickly turned my computer off, then I walked out my door to the dining room. Dad was already in his spot. As soon as he saw me, he smiles broadly. I sat on his right.

"Did you decided what to get?" He asked as he thank Selina after she serves our dinner.

"Si, papa! A Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce." I replied nonchalantly.

"That's one of the fastest cars! Why do you need a fast one??" He asked
suspiciously. He place down his fork on his plate and stared at me, eyeing me intently.

"Papa, you know I love fast cars? Besides, there's no racing track here. At least driving a fast car will soothe my boredoms." I looked straight into his eyes and tried hard not to blink even a second or breaking the gaze, with my saddest look I could muster.

Then, he broke his gaze. "You can have my Lamborghini Aventador, instead of buying a new one. I never used it anyway." He agreed finally. 

I mentally grinned at the thought of racing with his Lambo. I have driven one before. It's hellish-larating (hellish+exhilarating) experience.

*****

Alex POV

"I need to know who's this Cara Nicole Rivas, Jim. Find out who she is? I need every information about her?" I ordered with an urgency in my voice.

After that kissed, the intense desire to bed her rose tremendously. Her taste lingered in my head. None of the girls even Annabel could make me forget about her. I want her and there's nothing to stop me!

"Give me a week to do my investigation and you'll have everything you need to know, boy!" Jim promised as he chuckled mischievously.

"Thank's Jim!" I added and ended the call.

I crawled back in my bed watching the ceiling absentmindedly. My head was somewhere else or I should say to someone else.

The creaking sound of the washroom door interrupted my thoughts. I looked to its direction and saw Helena in her see through nighties that even Aphrodite will bow at her feet. She looks so hot. I remember when Nicki caught us making out at the willow tree.

Mierda! That was hot!

"Ready to ravish me, babe?" She purred as she sashayed sensually closer to the bed. I was looking of her with Nicki's face but without glasses ... My testosterone increases rapidly, and soon I was grabbing her and pulled her under me.

"Whoah ... babe! This nightie really works wonders!" She giggled. And, soon she was moaning as I kissed and fuck her roughly, with the thought of fucking Nicki.

Mierda! I'm getting obsessed of her....

As soon as our breathings even out, I quickly crawled out of the bed and showered. I walked out the shower room feeling fresh. I saw Helena watching me as I pulled a white shirt and a boxer short in my drawer.

"Are you not going to join me back on the bed, Alex?" she asked in exasperation, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I can drive you home, Helena," I offered nonchalantly ignoring her sudden change of mood.

"Maldito seas ALEX! Eres realmente un bastardo DIABLO!" (Damn you Alex! You're really a bastard Devil!)  She yelled as she crawled out of the bed and stomped her feet picking up her clothes and put them on.

"Let's go!" I said coldly, but she just shoved me to the side as she walked past me.

"I can drive myself home!" She responded in clenched teeth as she glared daggers at me. She slammed my door. I heaved a relieved sighed. 

This is already my routine. After sex with these girls with Nicki in my head, they had to leave.

After I met Nicki, for some reason, I can't sleep with the girls anymore. After sex, I want them to leave. She constantly appeared in my head and it's going to destroy my sanity if I won't bed her soon.

Joder! How am I gonna do that! She looks so immune to me.

*****

Nikki POV

Sunday came and I got a call from Gregory.

"Hey Nicki, It's Gregory." He started as soon as the call connected.

"You have your name stored in my phone so I know!" I replied sarcastically which made him chuckled.

"Do you have your period right now??" He was chuckling non-stop. I'm glad we were talking on the phone or he will witness how my cheeks turned into ugly red tomatoes.

"Why did you call?" I snapped.

"I got you in, babe," he proudly announced and now he's serious.

"Now, we're talking!" I mumbled sarcastically, barely audible.

"You will be racing instead of me," he stated intently.

"When?" I got so excited right away. The nostalgic feeling was gone. I felt alive and the thought of racing again made me hyper.

"Late this afternoon, about two at the Spanish oval racing track. For five laps. Do you think you could do it?" He inquired seriously.

"Claro, Greg!" I replied shortly. 

Now I have to make a way to escape from dad's awareness. 

I knew the place. I went there few weeks ago and drive around the track to familiarize myself with every angle. In racing, you need to feel the road too and connect yourself with the circuit as one as you unite yourself with your car.

"I'm in!" I confirmed as I grinned broadly. The adrenalin rush started to kick in. My whole system was aching to race again.

Finally! Gregory was gone and I'm still watching my phone absentmindedly. I can't wait to be behind the wheels again.

It's 12:15. I'd better go find dad. Check if he's doing something tonight. I hope he's going out. He gave me the Lamborghini keys after the dinner. I'm so happy, I can't wait to try it.

I headed downstairs thinking to check him in his office first. That's where he usually is. I knock the door as soon as I reach it.

"Come in!" His baritone voice.

I opened the door slowly and peek my head in holding the knob. "Can I talk to you for a second, papa?" I asked warily.

"Si. entra!" He agreed.

I just opened the door wide and stood on the doorway. "Are you going somewhere by any chance?" I asked cautiously. Holding my breath as, I waited for his response.

"Por qué?" He asked his forehead furrowed in curiosity.

I just shrugged trying to act casually.

"Actually, I have a dinner meeting with an investor. I may be home late." He responded finally, that almost made me jump in happiness. I suppressed the feelings and urge to hug him and thank him for the opportunity.

I showed no emotion. I am really a good actress, I thought.

"Ok. I'll just hang out with Mara and Lilian!" I lied. As I casually shrugged my shoulders.

"I can come home early if you want?" He suddenly offered which made me stop halfway of my steps, I'm about to leave.

"No, papá," I said quickly which made his brow furrowed. "I mean, I'll be fine here. Those were more important besides we have all the time to hang out!" I explained briefly as I smiled sweetly.

"Bien," He agreed. "Call me if you need anything." He uttered dismissively. I just nod my head in agreement. 

I pulled the door and closed it behind me. I heaved a long relieved and excited sighed as I made my way back to my room.

*****

Alex POV

I woke up with a heavy head. The sunlight was too bright that I had to squint few times to adjust my vision. I glance on the bedside clock and it says, one in the afternoon.

I scrambled on my feet and quickly walk to the shower room. There's a race in an hour and I promise Frederick and the two I will come and watch. Jeremy will be racing with the amateurs. I lost my appetite racing with the amateurs. 

It's was no fun at all. I need someone that match or, at least, close to my skill.

Ten years ago, when I saw her in the arms of Juan Antonio Rivas, everything was a blur. I became rebellious and start skipping classes and with my friends in the street looking for troubles. Frederick then introduced me to their driver Rod, who was a drag racer. At the age of eight, Frederick can already drive a car. I was ecstatic to learn and be like him.

So every day, I skip classes with my friends and he taught us driving. After few years, we sneaked into our parent's cars and meet at the oval and race all three of us with Rod supervising and teaching techniques, how to drift, how to maneuver like a pro, how to calculate every turn without breaking hard.

When I reached fifteen, I started racing with the amateurs, then with the pros. I race with Rod too and he was very impressed. I beat him twice and that's when I started racing only to the Pros. 

I was called the 'DEVIL' Racer.

I quickly finished showering. Not long, I'm walking to the elevator down to the garage where my Ferarri 458 red devil is. I grinned of the thought of driving it again. I have never used it for almost half year. 

My baby needed some spin.

*****

Nikki POV

I quickly pulled my red skin tight jeans with a golden chain belt, paired it with a sleeveless crop checkered top showing my flat toned belly. I curled my hair and let it hang loosely around my shoulder and back. I put on my heavy makeup to camouflage my real look. Putting more mascara than usual, making my lashes thicker and longer. 

I was satisfied when I can't recognize the face in the mirror. Looks sassy but not slutty! No more traces of angelic or innocent look, which I always received compliments from others.

I rummage through my luggage where I hid all my racing outfits and shoes. I pulled out the black stiletto ankle boots to complete my outfit.

Soon, I'm rolling onto the paddock area. I got some hoots from the other racers when I drove into the pit. 

I'm driving a Lamborghini Aventador man, one of the fastest car in the world with an Engine of 6.5 L L539, with 691 HP, a V12 torque, which has a top speed of 217mph and a 7-speed ISR Semi-automatic transmission. 

I was in heaven when I race here from our house.

I did some few laps to warm up my car. According to Gregory, there are six cars racing, two of them were PRO. He didn't tell me which car and what's their name so not to make me panic, which I don't really give a damn care. All I care is that I'm back to where I should always be. 

Behind the wheels, racing.

Man, those guys don't know me well.

I saw five other cars warming up. The red Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 caught my eyes. I know it is the fastest and most powerful production Camaro to ever roll out of a General Motors factory. It's hard to see the guy inside since it is tinted. So as mine. Another Dodge car driving neck to neck with the Camaro was a green Challenger Hellcat. My friend back home is driving one of these and it is the most powerful production muscle car ever, its supercharged, 6.2-liter V-8 delivering no less than 707 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque.

I was watching them as I drove fast around the track and drift smoothly on the corners. It was one of the things I like in racing, Drifting.

I did some zig-zagging across the track to warm up my tires and feel the traction. I wanted to feel the road.

Not long, the flagman was holding the green flag. I rolled down where they called me to position my car. I was behind the Red Chevy Camaro on Main A, Main B came the Green Hellcat Challenger first then the Subaru behind, on Main C comes the Nissan 350Z, then behind was a BMW M6.

As soon as the green flag was down, I step on the gas and sped across the track following the green Dodge and he's behind the red Camaro. I was following closely behind the green Dodge so I may dart momentarily to the inside at the entry to a corner, pretending to attempt a pass in order to disrupt the concentration of the Dodge driver. Making him distracted as he made a small mistake, I upshift my gear and step on the throttle with 210 km/hr and in a nanosecond, I was right in front of him. I saw the crowds with a blur vision, rose to their feet cheering. The Subaru and BMW were dicing closely behind the Dodge Challenger.

The red Camaro was watching me closely as I tried to overtake him, but he was too quick to block every chance. There's only one chance to get passed him. My heart palpitates in anticipation.

I have to win this race. I had to if I wanted to get in again. The adrenalin rush keeps pumping. I felt very alive. Upon reaching the corner, I drift with 190 km/hr and tried to pass the Red Camaro but he knew It was my plan.

Shit! I hissed frustratedly, but that did not lessen the eagerness to win the race.

He still lead a lap and I'm next. The Green Dodge still furiously tailing me. I had to do another tactic. On the last lap. I remember how far the corner. I press on the gas pedal and zig-zagging on the three lanes trying to pass him making him disoriented until we got closer to the corner, and then drift to 200 km/hr. 

It had to work this time or I will lose this race. I grip the steering as I concentrated on the timing to drift and pass him. 

My hands inside the gloves are sweating and I could feel the sweat drip in my forehead from inside the helmet.

I upshift the gear and flat out the pedal gas as I did two more weaving making him confuse but still watching the Dodge behind me and the Camaro didn't notice we were close to the corner and in a swift motion, I drifted and zoomed passed him, leading me now the race. 

I grinned like a maniac as I glanced in the rear mirror and he was furious. 

I flat out the pedal gas as I watched him behind my car trying to get passed off my car. Then, I zoomed passed the flagman with the checkered flag. The crowds gasped in surprised and it broke into loud cheers and hoots.

I pulled over to the grid. I leaned onto the leather seat and heaved a relieved and happy sighed. 

I won! I can't believe it!

I saw the other racers pulled behind me.

Gregory and Marvin ran to me. I opened the driver seat without bothering to take my helmet off. 

The Green Dodge was behind my car next was the Red Camaro. Both approaching me. I was rooted to the ground when I saw the two drivers.

*****
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

Thank you all!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Pregnant by a Murderer Giavanni Hurtado ✞

Любовные романы

7.6M 187K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...
Hated- Really? deepsea15

Любовные романы

152K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
~ Our Heartless Fate @Wicked_666

Любовные романы

2.9K 164 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
When You Came Mich

Любовные романы

827 41 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...