Chapter 16: Hot

"Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change." ― Malcolm X

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.......................................

NIKKI POV

CMM Innovation Solutions

"Nicki's Speaking," I began. Clutching the phone closer to my ear as I stifled a yawn.

"So it's true the bitch is back in town?" A sarcastic scoffed resounded in my speaker. By the sound of it, I certainly knew who she was. The exhaustion I felt suddenly evaporates into thin air.

"What do you need?" I snapped exhaustedly. I just dealt with the devil now this witch. Can this night get any better?

"Stay away from Alex, Nikki. I'm warning you!" she hissed gruffly.

I was trying to control my temper but giving me a warning just blew off the little ounces of patience left. "So the wet kitten grew some claws finally," I scoffed sarcastically in my coldest tone.

I knew I hit some nerves there. I can feel her anger radiating off from the other line. "SCREW YOU FOR COMING BACK BITCH! I won't let you ruin our relationship and Alex!" She screamed hysterically and I had to pull the speaker away from my ear.

I grinned. My inner bitch were on fire.

"Tell him to get his hands off me because I can't promise not to give in. You called me bitch, and I'll show you what a real bitch is!" I grinned evilly. "I can take a video of us FUCKING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND and die with jealousy!" I cringed after spewing those words. I knew I had provoked her tremendously. I could hear her breathing went hard.

"He knows better than FUCKING YOU WHORE!" she retorted acidly sounding like I'm some kind of a virus. Which made my anger rose to its pinnacle.

"Watch out what you're saying Annabel, it might bite you back. I can assure you, if I get so bitchy, it will only take me a day to win his heart back." I declared haughtily even though I'm not sure if he still love me. I wanted to pissed her to the highest level. "Take this brat, I'm going to work with him as his personal secretary, meaning, I'm with him all day long all weekdays. How was that? So you better get the hell out of my sight or my life, or I would let you eat your words."

This bitch really knows how to push my button. The other line went dead, but I knew she's still on the line.

Suddenly, I felt beyond exhausted. "Goodnight Annabel! You can have him all to yourself. You two deserves each other anyway." I don't want to sound bitter, but I tasted the bitterness in every word. "The Devil and the witch. Two selfish soul." I declared flatly as I ended the call not waiting for her sarcastic retort.

I tossed the phone on the bed thinking to undress when it ring again. I grunted as I snatched it back and without bothering to check I tap on the accept button thinking to give her a final word..

"Don't you understand, Idio-" My words hang in the air when I heard Michael's voice on the other line.

"Hey! It's me, Michael." He started. "Are you okay?" He asked momentarily.

I rolled my eyes in frustrations. "Ye-yeah," I replied tiredly. I don't want to talk to him right now, but my right manners kicked in.

"Honey, you left without telling me?" Michael's deep screeched voice filled my ear. I had to pull the phone a few inches away before I broke my eardrum. What with the screeching tone with all these people?