With You, Under the Moonlight

بواسطة BingbongBob143

Being born into a poor low ranking vampire family, Yeonjun has scars of his own that have led to the distrust... المزيد

-BACKGROUND INFO-
A Sense of Normalness
Crosswalk
Saturday: A Vampire's "Relaxing" Day
Reunion and Coffee P. 1
Reunion and Coffee P.2
Beginning of a Change
Hyuka and Bunny
Another Side
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Alone, Under the Moonlight
New Faces, New Sides
Realizations
Seeing You
Short I: Frost
The Truth Unfolds
Commence
Calm Before the Storm
Short II: Lunchtime EEZ
"For the Future"
First Floor
The Next Room
More to Come: More to Fight
To Get the Upper Hand
Élan Vital
With You, Under the Stars

Lessons

194 9 2
بواسطة BingbongBob143

Soobin is sitting at a desk in a classroom-like setting. Since they were little, the boys have taken lessons together. Even during the time Taehyun went to human school, he would still attend a majority of their lessons and used the time to work on homework or get ahead in his human classes.

Soobin gazes at the nothingness in front of him as he spacs off while Taehyun sits next to him, heavily invested in a game on his phone.

"Nice Beomgyu!" Taehyun says out loud, snapping Soobin out of his daydream.

"Ahhh, so you decided to keep talking with your old friend?"

"Oh, yeah! Right now we're playing this game he sent me, we've been texting a lot and are even meeting up tomorrow!" Taehyun says excitedly, thumbs tapping in a wild speed.

"He seems like an interesting person."

At this, Taehyun quickly glances over at Soobin and sees him watching the game over his shoulder. "Whatever you're thinking," Taehyun begins, "he's not."

"Oh really? How do you know?"

Just then, the door swings open and a tall blond boy comes prancing over to the two boys.

Soobin-i-hyuuunnngggg! Taehyun-aaahhhh! Did you guys miss me??!"

"KAI!" Soobin is the first to jump up and the two giants embrace while Taehyun lets out a sigh of relief, Kai, remind me to thank you later for distracting Soobin, he notes to himself. He sets his phone down and stands up to greet his newly arrived friend and laughs at the giggle fest and bounces between his two giant friends. If this was a manga, there'd be flowers all over the panel, thinks Taehyun.

"How was Hawaii?" Taehyun lets out as the taller one squeezes him in a hug.

"It was awesome! The water was so warm and I got to see real dolphins! Have you guys ever seen the glowing water? Bahi and Lea send their love of course~ How was your guy's break?"

For the next few minutes the reunited trio talks excitedly about Huening Kai's adventures in Hawaii.

"Alright class, get in your seats."

"Ha! Class? It's only the three of us hyung!" Soobin teases.

"Ya! I'm your teacher aren't I? So you better speak more politely to me!" the teacher half heartedly scolds the younger.

"Yes, Jimin-sunsengnim–"

"Ugh, it's Park! Park– whatever. Let's just get started..." Their teacher, Park Jimin, turns around and begins writing stuff on the board about some new math formula they're going to be learning about.

Yuck no thank you, and Soobin takes this as an invitation to daydream.

———

"Oh, he's almost here!" Soobin says to Taehyun. With being an introvert, Soobin has always been a little nervous meeting new people. Yes, even though he is an "all-powerful pureblood" doesn't mean he can't get anxious about meeting someone for the first time and there was something about this guy that has Soobin caring a little more about the little things than usual.

"How do I look?" Taehyun gives a kind of questionable face as he looks over his friend's choice of clothing: a red-white-blue american style sweater with a yellow flannel and white shirt underneath put together with some black shorts.

"Well... it doesn't scream 'all-mighty pureblood' if that's what you were going for."

"Don't be mean." the bunny pouts, "I don't look bad do I?"

"What," the friend laughs, "trying to impress a hopeful lover? Pft–Loser!"

Soobin's eyes go wide as he senses that Arin and Yeonjun are near, afraid they could have heard his friends' little comment. "Shh! Taehyun!"

*knock knock knock*

The two friends go quiet and Soobin gives a warning look in response to his friend's playful grin.

"Come in."

"Yes, thank you Arin." the pureblood speaks up. In comes his maid and the common vampire following after her. Wow... Soobin thinks to himself, but keeps his cool as the yellow head bows and introduces himself.

After introductions, Soobin dismisses Arin to leave and offers Yeonjun a seat. The conversation between Soobin and Yeonjun seemed to be going good (Taehyun was just kinda off to the side in his own world playing on his phone); very stiff, but Yeonjun seemed polite so it was fine all in all. When Soobin brought up that he'll be hiring him to become his tutor though...

"Excuse me? Tutor? For you?!"

Soobin was caught off guard by the sudden change in Yeonjuns voice. "Yes, is that a problem?" the pureblood says dumbfounded. Looking over at the comotion Taehyun sniggers and Soobin shoots him a glance.

"YES. THERE IS."

"You're the top of your class, no?" really working the innocent, wide-eyed bunny look, "And I hear you like math and science, and those just so happen to be my worst subjects, so I don't see the issue."

Yeonjun's jaw drops, not even trying to hide the shock.

"B-b-but, you're a pureblood. You want my help?"

"Ya," Taehyun says defensively, "not all purebloods are as smart at Namjoon-hyung; some can even be considered quite du–" Soobin jabs a hard elbow into Taehyuns side, face unchanged from his innocent bunny-like expression, the friend grunts at the sudden jab. Don't embarrass me, Taehyun hears Soobin yell in his head, or I'll call Kai and tell him you want extra cuddles and belly pats tonight! Taehyun straightens up and gives a little cough.

"My older brother has been nagging me about getting a tutor so running into an honors student the other day must have been fate~"

You called that "running into me"? Thinks Yeonjun.

"You'll be paid, of course, and we'll be sure to write you a recommendation letter to any colleges of your choosing."

"How much?" Yeonjun questions. Taehyun raises his eyebrows at the lack of formality and peeks over at Soobin who is entertainingly writing something down on a piece of paper, then slides it across the table to Yeonjun. The yellow head flips it over and eyes go wide.

"...fine..." like I could have said no anyways, at least it'll be worthwhile.

Soobin, with a pleased look on his face, nods in agreement. "Great! You can start Monday. Come by around the same time as tonight."

———

"...bin...Soobin!"

A frustrated Jimin is looking down at Soobin, whose head was resting on his hands and eyes closed.

"Ah, sorry hyung. I didn't get much sleep today...Can I go to the bathroom?"

"*sigh* Yes, sure, go ahead."

Taking advantage of the teacher's attention being on Soobin, Taehyun checks his phone.

Beomgyu:

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Taehyun's chest goes warm and he smiles to himself.

"What's with the rosy cheeks?" Kai whispers over to his friend.

"My cheeks aren't rosy!"

"YA. I can hear you guys talking over there." Jimin warns the two boys and they sit up straight while Taehyun shoves his phone under his leg.

The boys carry on with their normal night of lessons, the trio making more fun than usual due to their reunion since the short break. Huening Kai noticed that the two others were spacing out more easily than usual.

Geez, the tall blond boy thought to himself as he noticed Taehyun in la la land with stars in his eyes for the umpteenth time, how much really changed while I was gone? I'll be sure to do some serious questioning later...

To Be Continued...

Hello! Again, thank you so much for reading! This is the first story I've written and, as I said before, I'm having a lot of fun writing this so I hope you'll stick with me through this wild tale. Sorry about the short chapter, think of it as making up for the next one though because sh*t about to go down *_*

After I release a few more of these shorter chapter I plan to update weekly with longer ones, I already have the next bit of stuff written/planned out. Again, thank you so much for reading and please continue along this journey with me and these lovely adaptations of the bad bitches we all know and love called TXT!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

146K 11.1K 82
"Well I'm sorry, but don't you think you should be a bit nice to me Rat Face," Soobin clapped back. The boy's eyes widened. "Well I'm sorry-" The boy...
11.8K 653 29
⚠️WARNING⚠️ this series contains the following: -boy love -blood/gore? -killing - abuse -smut Yeonjun has always been abused by his vampire boyfriend...
9.8K 425 24
➤ choi soobin, a young smart student of their university; got to tangle up his situation with an another smart student- choi yeonjun. the two had kep...
43.3K 1.9K 33
"To kill innocent people to make a political statement is like shooting a dove to say hunting is wrong." --- In a world where using magic is a death...