PRINCESSA

By NessaL05

*Psychosis sequel* { Valentino Series #2 } "Princessa look at me & repeat those words again." He grabs my chi... More

Characters & Aesthetics🖤
Prologue🖤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue🖤
Bonus chapter🖤
An idea?
Milo's book

Chapter 23

11.7K 417 300
By NessaL05

Apollo-

"I love you." I freeze. My uncle stares at me & smiles, patting my back.

"She loves me?" I ask myself. A smile creeping itself onto my face. The only person who's ever told me those 3 words was my mother.

My princessa loves me.

A big smile plastered on my face. I feel my heart warm at the words. She fucking loves me.

"Come on Nephew." My uncle snaps me out of my thoughts. I nod & quickly escort the last woman out the back door.

"P-Please don't hurt us." A young girl pleads. She doesn't look older than 17. Her ginger hair cut short, slicked back with gel. Her bright blue eyes filled with fear. Her pale skin marked with bruises & whips.

"We won't. We're taking you home." I say & she nods, giving me a small smile. She quickly gets on the bus & I shut the door. My uncle Alonzo nods at me through the bus window & I return a nod, giving him a thumbs up. He pulls out of the alley & drives off.

"I'll get Mario." I say & my uncle nods. I walk back inside & quickly make my way up to the VIP section private room. I walk straight & turn left. The red door is open & I find Mario knocked out cold on the floor. Vanessa & Milo are seated at the small couch, talking shit.

I clear my throat & they snap their heads in my direction. She quickly stands & runs over to me, jumping in my arms. I hold her up by her ass & shower her face in kisses.

"You love me princessa?" I say, a wide smile plastered on my face.

"Yes. I love you Apollo. Every part of me belongs to you." She says & I smile, connecting our lips into a deep kiss. Milo clears his throat & I groan.

"Y'all can finish that later. We have Mario to take care of." He says & I nod. I put her down & she pecks my lips once again before leaving. I smile.

"Why haven't you said it back primo?" He asks & I stare at him.

"She's the first person that ever made me loved. I know I love her but I don't think I'm ready to say the words. Everything is new to me. Love is new to me, I'm not accustomed to it." I say truthfully & he nods.

"I'm just happy you finally found your person." He smiles & pats my back.

"Okay now, let's get this son of a Bitch into the truck." I say, beginning to feel anger building up.

"We will have a good time with him." Milo says, a sadistic smile plastered on his face.

...

I stare at my princessa & smile. We are on our way to the warehouse. Milo & my uncle are already at the warehouse with Mario. I grab her hand & place a small kiss on it. She looks at me & smiles.

"You're so beautiful." I say, pulling her onto my lap. I kiss her neck & she plays with my hair. I run my tongue over her sweet spot & she moans, tugging on my curls. I grip onto her ass & it give it a tight squeeze, earning a gasp from her.

I chuckle & lay my head on her chest, hearing her heartbeat. I rub her ass & shut my eyes at the calming beat of her heart.

"I'm yours & you're mine". I say, my eyes still closed. I feel her soft lips on my forehead & smile.

"All yours." I open my eyes & stare at her beautiful face. Perfection.

The car stops & the drivers steps out, opening the door for us. Vanessa moves off my lap & steps out of the car. I sigh & step out behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I just can't get enough of you." I say & she smiles.

"After tonight, I know you won't." She winks & I raise an eyebrow. I grab her hand & we walk into the warehouse. I smile at the sound of Mario's painful screams. I open the cellar door & lean against it, a smirk plastered on my face. My whole family is inside of the cellar, watching my uncle hit Mario with a metal baseball bat.

"Started without us?" I say & my uncle chuckles.

"Son of a Bitch had the nerve to blink." My uncle speaks & Vanessa laughs, earning a few chuckles from my male family members. I smile at her beautiful laugh. I lean down & kiss her forehead.

"We're f-familia." Mario speaks & I chuckle.

"Not anymore puto." My mother speaks, stabbing her heel into his knee. He screams & Milo shuts him up by gagging him with a cloth.

"Can y'all leave Apollo & I alone with him for a couple of minutes?" She asks & everyone stares at her with a risen eyebrow. They nod & leave. Milo pats her back & my mother places a small kiss on her cheek. My uncle punches Mario in the jaw one last time, before leaving the cellar.

She grabs my hand, leading me inside. She shuts the door & grabs a chair from the corner, sitting it in front of Mario. I watch her every move, wondering what she's up to.

"Sit." I nod, sitting down on the metal chair.

She stands in front of me & sits on my lap, pulling me into a deep kiss. I groan when she sucks on my bottom lip. She pulls away & smiles, winking at me. I feel my dick harden. She stands & walks around the cellar. Mario's eyes trail up & down her body like a starved beast.

"You're jealous of Apollo because he has me & you don't, correct?" Mario stares at her, blankly. I lean back in the chair, crossing my arms.

"You will never have me." She speaks smoothly. She stands behind me & I feel her hands trail up & down my body, cupping my dick. I let out a low groan as she massages my dick through my trousers. Mario's jaw clenches & his nostrils begin to flare.

"Are you angry Mario? Do you wish this was you instead? Well, that's too bad." She teases. She walks around me & straddles me, beginning to unbutton my dress shirt. She places small kisses on my neck down to my chest. She then licks my abs, running her tongue over the outline of each ab.

I take my bottom lip in between my teeth & stare at her, my dick harder than ever. She kisses my pelvic bone & unbuckles my belt, taking it in one swift motion. She stands & faces him, wrapping the belt around her knuckles, letting the metal part hang.

She then punches him in the face, earning a loud & painful scream from him. She continuously hits him in the face with the metal part of the belt. Blood runs down his face & he breathes heavy.

"You're jealously almost got Leo killed." She says, anger laced in her voice. She then drops the bloody belt on the ground & sits on my lap, her back facing me. I rest my chin on her shoulder, placing a small kiss on her neck.

"You see Primo, she belongs to me. She's mine." I say, possessively. I cup her breasts & massage them softly, earning a low moan from her. She begins to grind on me & I groan, gripping on her breasts. I suck on her neck, purposely giving her a hickey.

"F-Fuck you." Mario pants & I chuckle.

"That's what he will be doing tonight." I smirk.

_______________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

Vanessa getting freaky👀. She's a freaky gal😏

Apollo I expect you to fuck the shit outta my dear sis🙄.
(Me too bae🙋🏽‍♀️)

How was y'all day?❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 227K 50
[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. She was sarcastic, talkative, some even sa...
1.4M 37.7K 71
"Pl-please I am sorry" "I loved you more than anything, I would've given my life for you without question...but what you did to me was worse than de...
262K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...