Evermore ~ Rumplestiltskin

By wanderinggsouls

And I was catching my breath Barefoot in the wildest winter Catching my death And I couldn't be sure I ha... More

Author's Note
Cast List
Chapter Two [Edited]
Chapter Three [Edited]
Chapter Four [Edited]
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve (s2)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (s3)
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six [Edited]
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Part II | Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Author's Note// unpublishing for now

Chapter One (s1) [Edited]

2.4K 52 14
By wanderinggsouls

            [LIANA WINTERS]

To Never Fall in Love With a Beast, Mother, well, that was terrible advice.
Because this is the beginning of the story in which I do exactly that.

I sat in the darkness, my body leaning against the stone wall. Rumple was standing next to the cage bars. "Are you waiting for something, sweetheart? You've been staring out like that for-"

"Snow White and her Prince Charming should be visiting us soon," he said, interrupting me.

"And that's a good thing?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"Yes, dearie," he said. He then turned towards me and placed his arms around me, hugging me tightly, like he didn't want to let go.

"What is this for?" I asked, hugging him back, and resting my chin against his shoulder.

"Can't I just hug you, my dearie?" he asked.

My heart melted. I love this man.

"Yes, of course," I said, hugging him even tighter. I then spotted a light, a flickering flame. "They're here," I said. Rumple and I moved apart from each other so that we could face Snow White and her Prince.

"When we reach the cell," started the guard. "Stay out of the light. And whatever you do, do not let him and her know your name." I smirked. "If they know your name, they will have power over you. Rumplestiltskin, Liana. Rumplestiltskin! I have a question for you."

"Nooo, you don't," said Rumple, getting closer to the bars. "They do. Snow White and Prince Charming!" Rumple then laughed and I laughed too at Rumple's mocking voice towards the Prince. You insult me. Step into the light and take off those ridiculous robes."

I smiled as Snow White and Prince Charming removed their robes. They looked quite frightened if you ask me. "Ahhhh," Rumple chuckles. "That's much better," he said, as they approached us.

"We've come to ask you about..." started Charming.

"Yes! Yes! I know why you're here!" Rumple yelled. "You want to know about the Queen's threat," he said.

"The Dark Curse," I added.

"Tell us what you know!" Snow White said suddenly.

"Oh! Tense, are we?" Rumple questioned, gripping on to the bars. "Fear not, for I can ease your mind. But, it's gonna cost you something in return.

"No. This is a waste of time," said Charming.

"So quick to judge, Charming?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side, smiling at him. He locked eyes with me and then looked back at his newly wedded wife who approached Rumple.

"What do you want?" asked Snow White.

"Oh, the name of your unborn child?" he asked.

"Absolutely not!" said Charming. 

"Deal!" said Snow.

I grinned. "Wonderful choice, Snow."

"What do you know?" she asked again.

I looked at Rumple who smiled. "The Queen has created a powerful curse. And its coming. Soon you'll all be in a prison, just like me and Liana, only worse. Your prison, all of our prisons, will be time. The time will stop, and we will be trapped. Someplace horrible, where everything we hold dear, everything we love will be ripped from us while we suffer for all eternity. While the Queen celebrates victorious at last!" I watched as Rumple's face turned into a frown. "No more happy endings."

"What can we do?" asked Snow.

"We can't do anything to stop the Queen," I said. Snow looked at me.

"Who can?" asked Snow.

"That little thing growing inside your belly," said Rumple as he moved his hand out of the cell bars to touch Snow's stomach. But Charming slapped his hand away. Even though this was a dark moment in our history, all I wanted to do was laugh.

"Next time, I cut it off," Charming threatened.

Rumple clicked his tongue. "The infant is our only hope. Get the child to safety. Get the child to safety and on it's 28th birthday, the child will return, the child will find you, and the final battle will begin!" Rumple laughed.

"I've heard enough, we're leaving," said Charming.    

They begin to walk away. "Wait!" I called out. "Wait!"

"Hey! No!" yelled Rumple. "We made a deal. I want her name!"

"We made a deal. We want her name!" I repeated.

"Her?" Charming questions. "It's a boy."

"Missy! Missy! You know I'm right." Snow turned around. "Tell us," said Rumple. "What's her name?"

Snow closed her eyes and then opened them. "Emma. Her name is Emma."

"Emma," Rumple repeated, watching as the Charming's walked away.

"Why did we need to know her name?" I asked.

Rumple turned to look at me. "Because my darling, it will help us remember who we are," he said, his eyes looking into mine. "And once we remember who we are–"

"Then we can find Baelfire," I interrupted him, smiling.

He nodded his head and grinned. He then cupped my cheeks and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back.

                                 +++

                     SELINA FROST

I was behind the counter of Robert Gold's Antique shop waiting for him to come back so we could close up.

I looked down at my bracelet which had silver rose charms on them. I smiled. This bracelet was given to me by Robert for my birthday.

Then I looked down at the necklace to which my boyfriend Bruce gave me. The necklace was of an icicle. He gave it to me for many symbolic reasons. The first one being that I was born during winter, in January... two, my last name is Frost, and three, there was this one time that me and him were playing out in the backyard of our house like kids, and I took an icicle off of the roof and licked it. He then grabbed one two and we ate icicles together. I know eating icicles might be strange, but it was just one of the sweetest moments the two of us got to bond.

After fooling around with my jewlery, I looked up as the door jingled. Robert was back. I smiled. "Liana," he said.

"Liana?" I questioned. Who was Liana?

"Fuck," he said. "Forget I said that."

"No... who's Liana? I want to know."

"She's no one..." he said. He's never going to tell me.

I sighed. "Did you get the rent money?"

He nodded. "Indeed." He then came behind the counter, and took off the painting that hung on the wall. It revealed a safe. He opened the safe and then placed the cash that he got from the townspeople into the safe. He locked the safe back up, and then hung up the picture.

"You seem upset," I suddenly said. I don't know why I said that. I really don't want to get into an argument with him, but here we are. "What's wrong?" I asked. I keep poking the bear. I really shouldn't. I don't want him to be angry with me.

"Nothing is wrong, Selina," he said.    

"Yes, something is. I'm around my boss so much that I know when he's upset about something. So please, Robert. What is troubling you? Does it have to do with this... Liana chick?"

He sighed. "Clearly you want to make my life a living hell."

"No I don't," I said, locking my eyes with his. "I can't be concerned?"

"Yes, as long as you keep it to yourself."

I smirked. "You are impossible! Do you know that? But seriously, please tell me, so I can help. Me and Bruce are the only family that you've got."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Fine.... It's just..." he breathed. I haven't seen him this stressed in a long time. "I don't know how to start."

"We've got time," I said. "Bruce doesn't get out of work for a few hours."

He looked me in the eyes. "You just look so much like her..."

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Liana," he said. "My... partner.... The love of my life. She was my everything."

I furrowed my eyebrows. He's never mentioned her before... "If she was this important, how come I have never heard of her until now, Robert?"

"Because..." he said. "She is dead. I.... She died of Cancer," he explained. "I don't like to talk about how I feel... I've grieved... but maybe not enough... I put my feelings way down so no one can touch them. I realize that might have been a mistake..."

"Robert, I am so sorry," I said, a pit inside my stomach forming. "Did I know her? Like is she- was she from Storybrooke?"

Robert shook his head. "No. Someplace far away. You wouldn't have known her."

"Do you want to tell me about her?" I asked. I watched as he started to fool with the ring that was around his finger. "Was that from her?"

"Yes," he said. "It's one of the only things I have of her, that's left... anyway... besides a chipped tea cup." I tilted my head to my side, curious. "She um... when we were having tea together, she dropped the cup on the floor. She was afraid I'd get angry because the set belonged to my great grandmother, but I wasn't angry. I could care less," he explained.

I smiled. He then continued to speak about her. "She was... the light of my life. She was there for me when I needed her the most. When I had no one, she was there... She was so kind, so loving. But she was also in a dark place, just like me. We helped each other... We were polar opposites who brought out the best in each other... I miss her so much."

"You really loved this woman, didn't you?"

"With my whole heart," he said. "I know that might be a cliche thing to say... but it's true. And to this day I still love her."

"Of course," I said. "True love doesn't just come and go. If it's true love, it will stay with you forever."

He nodded. "Well," he said. "I don't want to keep you here, Selina. You must be tired."

"I am, but it's okay. You are more important." I thought I saw him blush, but hopefully I misread that?

"You know what, how about I walk you home? Yeah?" he asked.

I nodded. "Sure. Bruce would appreciate that."

I then went to grab my black leather jacket that covered my flowery dress.

After Robert turned off the lights, I walked out, and then he switched the open sign to close and then he locked the door shut. "It's quite a nice night," said Robert.

"I agree," I replied. I looked up at the sky. "And the stars are out too."

"Mind if I take a hold of your hand?" asked Robert. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would he want to hold on to my hand? "My hands are cold." Oh. I'm stupid.

"Sure," I replied. We then grasped each other's hand as we walked down the street. I liked the feeling of his hand. It was smooth like a baby's bottom.

A few minutes later, we arrived at my house. "Here we are," he said.

"Thank you," I told him, as he let go of my hand.

"Of course. Have a good night, Liana," he said.

He called me Liana again... Do I really look like her?

I didn't bother to correct him and just said, "Goodnight, Robert. I'll see you tomorrow." I then turned back around and went up the stairs, and unlocked the front door. I had a strange feeling that there was more to the story that Robert told. Or was I just being paranoid? I shook the feeling off and walked inside.

A/N: Here is the first chapter of the book! It's quite a bit different from the other version but I hope you all enjoy it!

P. s if it isn't clear enough, Liana is her original name and Selina is her cursed name :) and yes I actually named her after Bat Woman! Don't forget to tell me what you think in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lost & Found By N

Fanfiction

10.7K 289 26
Sometimes you just have faith in the one you love!... A Outlaw Queen fan-fiction.
1.5K 206 23
~CaptainSwan~ ~OUAT Fanfic~ New York has some unique visitors: the daughter of Killian Jones and Emma Swan, Maylen, and her friends. Maylen and her...
2.2K 117 34
Rumplestiltskin watched smiling his two creatures. Now they were far from one another, a thousand people between them, but soon they would be close...
7.1K 137 41
What if one day, you encounter something strange and you had a choice: To check it out or leave it and never think about it again? You'd most probabl...