Once A Hero, Always a Hero

By EvanPrimus_FTW

After a whole year of being looked down and bullied by his class to finally snap in a War Game between studen... More

A Hero like no Other
The Day he met his Reaper
Deku's Combat Styles
Back where it Started [1/2]
The Detective Mind of a Hero/The Feelings of Death
The Pink in Life
Pure Instinct(18+)
The Smell of Rain in the Morning
The Hero's Intention
Obssesive Feelings
Not Even Close
The Egotistic Dream
The Only Coldness I Need

Back where it Started [2/2]

2.4K 36 23
By EvanPrimus_FTW

UA High School, said to be the most prestigious school in all of Japan, place where many tried to become heroes at but also the place of birth of the World's Strongest Human, the place that brings the worse out of him and where he almost proved that the Hero Society is nothing but a failure he has to destroy and rebuild, not only that but its principal Nezu fears Izuku like no one else, after menacing him for wanting to leave UA, Nezu grew a concerning fear for Izuku who menaced him with the worse of tortures and scenarios while bringing some of his worse memories deep inside of him.

Izuku could only stand there while talking to those he has shown to care for in recent years, those he can accept as his friends or people he seems to have a care for, all of them just talking to each other and being quite happy. They all suddenly hear the noises of cars stopping at the front gate of UA  making all of them turn towards it as Mori smiles knowing the people inside of this cars.

Izuku sees as from inside the most comically long cars he has ever seen with his own eyes, multiple girls he quickly starts to recognize from that day he went with Kazuho to Hololive's HQ that were present to do some collab stuff as they all turn to the entrance to not find Nezu but find some people who seemed quite calm and a bit better to deal with than Ze Rat.

Kiara:"Oh Calli!! How did you get here this quick?? Woke up early?"

Mori:"Y-Yea....definitely..."(I did not get here at mach speeds thanks to Midoriya.)

Yagoo:"Good to see your here tho."

Mori:"Yagoo-san!"

Yagoo:"Hey there, also it seems like we meet again, Deku, Crawler."

Koichi:"Hey there sir! were sorry she couldn't be there for the interview but that case was...kind of hard to deal with."

Yagoo:"No I get it, she knows she can get a second shot at it whenever she can."

Koichi:"I'll let her know Yagoo."

Rushia:"What are you talking about sir?"

Yagoo:"Well some time ago, we were gonna get some new members but the Tartarus Breakout happen and we suspended most actions. Between them was that of Pop Step debuting with us."

Marine:"Really??"

Yagoo:"Yeap, I had seen them two because they are partners of hers."

Izuku:"So how are you all? Seems like it was a bit of a long trip for everyone."

Hololive Girls:"Yea/It wasnt much/I've had longer/Is moving at mach speed a long trip for you?"

Izuku:"hehehe...so...what is it they are here for?"

Aizawa:"He sent me a message about it."

Izuku:"Did he really not bother to come say hi?"

Hatsume:"Midoriya..."

Shinso:"Come on man..."

Aizawa:"He must be fucking CRYING because of your smell."

Izuku:"I showered in the morning."

The Three:"YOU KNOW WHAT ME MEAN IDIOT!!!"

Koichi:"Jeez what a life of yours."

Izuku:"You are one to talk."-he says looking at Koichi indifferently-"Anyways what is it?"

Aizawa:"Apparently it has to do with them getting to know some heroes, idk what heroes does Nezu see but okay."

Shinso:"He's here!"-he points at Izuku-"No need to do shit with the other 'heroes' of class 1-A."

Aizawa:"I know but still, is just their job and what they have to do, is good to think I call you two in because if they go overboard I can't think of anyone else to put them on place than you two."

Izuku:"Of course I am, never forget."

Hatsume:"Dont you dare make a reference to the greatest manga and anime ever that is connected to those fucks."

Izuku and Shinso look at her surprised be her swearing. Mori just looked at this happening still surprised as to the kind and fun person, Izuku actually is such a monster willing to completely destroy his opponents until he feels like it enough, she did epect it but due to her meeting his nicer side first, is kind of hard to just accept it. It still doesnt take away that charisma he sees on him and that charm that got her smiling and enjoying all of yesterday afternoon.

Izuku:"Ok so why exactly are they here for again?"

Aizawa:"I'm gonna read it, 'the point of this is for Hololive to see what kind of life is given in UA, to be more specific, the life of the future Pro Heroes that shall assist in this society in a not so far future'"-he looks at everyone else-

Izuku:"I have to apologize to you Yagoo-san for having to bring all of the girls to this hellhole"-he says as he bends down-

Aizawa:"God dammit Deku and than they ask me why I dont like having you here."-he says trying to not laugh to the constant roasting of Class 1-A-

Mori:"Can you just calm down for a bit? I did see how bitchy they are and all that but I think it would be interesting to see how it goes to have some talks with them...I think is all gonna go to shit yea but still, just a shot."

Izuku:"You sound like the moment someone tries to give a drink to the only sober guy on the group which ends up with you and your gang buying a lamborghini to than use it to run over some villains."-he says looking at Aizawa-

Aizawa only looks away while drinking his caprisun as Koichi just laughs a bit remembering that.

Hatsume:"Hey Midoriya wanna a test run against Zero Pointers before they leave?"

Izuku:"Not a bad idea, while the girls interview them and talk with them I can just mess around for a bit cuz I know while I'm like 100 meters from them, none of them will talk of think straight so....Aizawa you get them there."-starts walking away thinking of going to Lunch Rush and get some food-

Noel:"Are they that scared of him?"

Mori:"You would be amazed how scared they are of him, so dont even bring him up, some have PTSD that is triggers when someone says his name or they see him."

Flare:"Is that bad??"

Fauna:"I mean I'm not one to butt my head in, but after what was revealed of his past and all that and him saying the what may have happen to him across an entire year...Is depressing to think how hard it was for him to hold back when he got the golden ticket for revenge."

Aizawa:"Deku is not one to fall to temptations easily."-all eyes are suddenly set on Aizawa-"That time he fell to it because he was morally broken, he didnt feel like living anymore, after beating all of the students, he almost killed himself by piercing his heart with his own hand but we stopped him."

"He explained that while his revenge was satisfying, he felt like still hadn't give him enough mercy to live a life after getting what he wanted, thankfully he wanted to leave UA and work as a Vigilante, which on accident led to-"

Koichi:"Meeting me and my teammates, it was for the better because we already had someone that had experienced a depression of this kind, even more because his quirk was stolen from him by you know who."

"Now lets get you all in a good mood and go interview this people, than you all can enjoy a normal life after hearing a pomeranian scream as loud as a nuclear bomb."

Most of Hololive was just taking in all they were hearing at the moment, it was clearly not easy for anyone to deal with all of this they were listening to but it wasnt hard to believe Izuku Midoriya had a rough past that almost ruined him to many levels, but there was one worry outstanding over the rest, this was none other than Mori's. He may just know him for one day but it felt pretty worrying to not try and wonder why he always seemed that anguish about his classmates, it was clear to her Izuku had completely demolish them and than left UA to become a Hero on his own accord and that he can be pretty serious when the time needs it to be but can also be joking 24/7.

The worry was big, more than what it should be about someone you met no more than 12 hours ago but it was the thought of that enchanting charisma and unique beauty of his leaving him that worried her the most, it only left her the thought of talking to him after this is over and maybe just have another nice chat like yesterday's...thing she love to thought about maybe a bit too much.

As Hololive talked to Class 1-A and realized Izuku really kept himself short with his words of how annoying they could get except for Shinso. Not only were Kaminari and Mineta tryign to make moves on them, but Mina and Hagakure wouldn't keep their mouths shut about anything, Iida was being a bit too strict even towards them and Momo could never shut her mouth about her smartness and always bringing mentions of her "humble life" as part of one of the richest families in Japan, let's not even talk of Bakugo who was getting too annoying for anyone's liking with his bragging and screaming, so much so it made Mori knocked him out in a solid straight punch to the gut, luckily for him it wasnt Noel or Kanata cuz they would've shatter his spine.

Izuku on the other hand, was on the roof of UA listening to music while eating the food he got from Lunch Rush who was happy on seeing Izuku has been doing okay and made him an insanely good american-style breakfast he was enjoying while listening to some calm and relaxing music.

Izuku:"SO FAR AWAY, WE WAIT FOR THE DAY!!! FOR THE LIVES ALL SO WASTED AND GONE!!! WE FEEL THE PAIN OF A LIFETIME LOST IN A THOUSAND DAYS!!! THROUGHT THE FIRE AND FLAMES, WE CARRY ON!!!!!"-he takes a bite out of his hotcake as he headbangs-

Such a calming and relaxing breakfast dont you agree readers? Well as he enjoyed all this calmly. His mind was thinking on what to go off about the recent case he got himself trapped in, there aren't many clues he can go off and he has the rule that unless a policemen is with him, he can't interrogate anyone due to his...rascally methods.

Izuku suddenly remembers what happeend last time he interrogated someone as the picture of himself carrying a car with one black whip slowly bringing it down the man he was interrogating as said man cried for mercy, by the end of it, Izuku remembers even better what happened.

Izuku:"Dont get in this business again, or I'm coming for your other arm."

Criminal:"Other whaAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!"-he screamed as Izuku stepped on his arm and broke it-

Izuku:-on present time he has a sweatdrop-"Yea when I think of it for more than one second is pretty justified ngl...."

Hatsume:"Been a bit cruel recently?"-she says in the door to the rooftop-

Izuku turns around to see Hatsume as he pauses the music he's listening to just to turn around and look at her.

Hatsume:"Hey there...again."

Izuku:"Hey Hatsume, how you doing?"

Hatsume:"Doing good, I just came to check on you."

Izuku:"How did you knew I was gonna be here?"

Hatsume:"Midoriya....I've known you long enough to know how much you love the rooftop and its view."-she goes next to him and sits down to his left-"Seen you've been getting some more friends ey?"

Izuku:"What can I say? Is been something....But I've only know her for one day."

Hatsume:"Yea...but it seems like she has much attention from you ey?"-she says in that of a cocky accent and jealous-

Izuku:-he notices the jealousness quite eaily-"Jealous I got another pink haired girl in my life?"

Hatsume:"Maybe."(I forget he isn't as dense as when he was studying in UA...shit.)

Izuku:"It doesnt make you mad does it?"

Hatsume:"No of course not, if anything I'm happy you are able to make sense with others and be friends with them."

Izuku:"But it does make you jealous."

Hatsume:"I....Why are you so insistent about it?"-she says looking straight at his eyes-

Izuku:"Just want to know, am I making you jealous?"

Hatsume:"Pfff like you could."

Izuku:"But you can get jealous....so what stops you from being jealous right now?"

Hatsume pouts while looking at him, it was a rather cute and unexpected sight for Izuku and he can't say he doesnt like it.

Izuku:"So are you?"

Hatsume:"No."

Izuku:"I know you are."

Hatsume:"But I'm not."

Izuku:"So what if she stole a kiss from me?"

Hatsume: !!!...."than nothing."-sounding a bit more jealous than earlier-

Izuku:"What if it was a one night stand?"-he says doing some crazy eyebrow movement and a seductive grin-

Hatsume just stares at him silently.

Hatsume:"No way she took your virginity."

Izuku:"Well....there's a magic on drinking a couple bottles with someone you know."-he clears his throat getting ready for what he's about to say next while Hatsume just looks at him-"Her breast were so soft, fonding them was such a feeling I will never forget, her hair was perfect and beautiful to go throught while I deepened my kiss, for my first time while drunk, it felt amazing to explore her and enjoy my every second and her faces....God! I was in love with those erotic faces of her."

Hatsume just stares at him as Izuku tries to hold back his desire to laugh, he was looking at Hatsume's face that was slowly getting filled of more and more jealousness and anger to hear this but still smiles while looking at him.

"I see....Midoriya."

"Yea?"

"Please be lying...."

"Well...I'm not..."

"......"-Hatsume stands up and walks away to the stairs-

"Okay....yea no I'm done WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ALL ABOUT??!! AND HERE I THOUGHT I HAD A CHANCE TO BE THE ONE TO TAKE IT!!!"

"I COULDN'T EVEN TAKE YOUR FIRST KISS WHEN I GOT THE CHANCE!!! AND NOW SHE TAKES YOUR DICK FOR HERSELF!! WHAT. THE. FUCK???"

"Hatsume."

"WHAT YOU FUCKER???"

"I was kidding...."-Izuku says slowly breaking onto laughter-

Hatsume just stares at him blankly. She was lied to and brought to say all of this because Izuku either wanted to enjoy himself or just to test her, this slowly brings a massive blush to her because in a weird way she ended up confessing to Izuku about how she feels about him.

Hatsume:"I...Uh...."-she only starts to walk away a bit before she's grabbed by a Black Whip by her waist-

Izuku pulls her towards him as he slowly calms his laughter and looks at Hatsume.

"So you do feel something for me ey?"

"I...Just dont put attention to it okay??"

"Come on Hatsume...Well I wont force you to just accept it at the moment but still...be more honest."

"Who in this fucking realm we live at do you think you are to tell me that after lying to me that you passionately fucked a rapper and streamer?!"

"Ehm.....good point..."

"L-look...give me some time to get my stuff together...I'm gonna respond you another time, just...if you do fall for someone else..at least tell me before time. I dont want to get you in trouble more than you already have..."

"I understand."

Hatsume who was still grabbed by Izuku's Black Whip, pulls herself even closer to him making him put his arms around her waist as she grabs Izuku's head and pulls him towards her letting her lips contact with his surprising Izuku a bit as he just lets it happen only leaving him the choice of kissing back calmly before stopping himself, but this didnt mean Hatsume did as she stopped kissing him a couple seconds later.

Hatsume:"Even if you are to love someone else, I can atleast say I am the one who took your first kiss...And I'm quite happy to be able to say that myself..."

Izuku found himself lost, not because of the kiss but because of her smile he had never appreciate to its fullest as it hypnotizes him to look at, such bright and warm smile coming from such girl as Hatsume who many would overlook for being an insane inventor aiming for the top, but Izuku's only guess onto why he's some of the only lucky that is able to see this side is because insanity understands insanity and as both crazy people who dream to rise to the top, is such a thing only he can understand.

Minutes later, both of them found themselves making their way towards the Fake City where Izuku is meant to show off cuz in all honesty, Zero Pointers are the only thing that can genuinely give him trouble but they may really not be as tough as those in Tartarus he fought in the crossfire trying to stop as many villains as possible from escaping said prison. But on never knows, the rat that owns the school is smart but is not the best at putting it to use once in a while.

Izuku and Hatsume arrived at the place calmly and didnt fully know what to say or how to react to this whole ordeal they were trapped in, the Hololive girls seemed done with all, not only did they deal with Class 1-A but also B and the rest...it was long and misserable to say the least, specially Monoma who most of the blonde girls from Hololive were mocking him and his shitty attitude. In all honesty after what they heard from Izuku, it was kind of expected for him to be right about how the students acts.

Aizawa:"So time you show how much you've grown."

Koichi:"How much do you control now actually?"

Izuku:"72%"

Shinso:"Damn each time closer."

Izuku:"What can I say? Gran Torino really knows how to train someone."

Shinso:-he flinches hearing that-"Y-yea...he does..."

Izuku:-notices this and turns to Aizawa-"What happeend?"

Aizawa:"He interned with him a while ago and I also helped Gran Torino train Shinso."

Izuku:".....YO THAT IS MURDER!!!"

Everyone in Hololive just looks at this scenario and their discussion but something got their attention, Izuku said he can handle 72%, but of what? This suddenly reminds Mori something Izuku said yesterday while talking, and that was that the more he trains, the more he handles his quirk and he was far from his true potential.

Aki:"So what would....happen?"

Aizawa:"Lets just get you ready to see this, is gonna be a light show."

Izuku:"Question."-Aizawa turns to him-"Can I destr-"

Aizawa:"No, your not destroying any Fake Cities."

Izuku:"Aaaaw."

Koichi:"If i dont get the chance, why would you?"

Izuku:"Says the man who destroyed a huge part of Naruhata while fighting a villain!!"

Koichi:"Excuse me!! I was not fighting a normal fucker!! It was a man made of pure ELECTRICITY!!"

Izuku:"Oh look at me, I became as strong as top heroes even for a moment stronger than All Might, who cares senpai??"

Aizawa:"Lets just...shut your fucking mouths and get onto it okay?"-he says covering his face-

Izuku/Koichi:"Hai..."

some minutes later.

Gura:"I know he's strong but how will this go?"

Ame:"I only see this being a blitz or just something a bit more tamed."

Mori:"I dont think so...for all I know he only holds back in special occassions and were litteraly letting him go off rails for our entertainment."-he looks at all of the girls-"Is gonna be beautiful destruction."

A door suddenly opens revealing some teachers entering with tired faces as behind them enters all of class 1A, Aizawa just looks at them plainly, Koichi doesnt even have words, Shinso just looks tired with seeing them again and Hatsume just sighs angrily.

Hatsume:"What do you all want?"

Bakugo:"Why do you care Weird Eyes?"

Hatsume:"What do you mean why? none of you should be here."

Iida:"And why are you here than??"

Hatsume:"Duh cuz I'm Midoriya's personal engineer, I need to see in what to upgrade his costume so it doesnt break....Again."

Koichi:-whistles Knowing Izuku already broke the newest pair of Air Force Gloves-

Mina:"And why aren't you saying anything to Shinso??"

Aizawa:"Because I brought him here against his will."

Shinso:"Can a man sleep for once???"

Aizawa:"If I cant sleep what says you can?"

Shinso:".....Hate you sensei."

Aizawa:"And you are my favorite."

Izuku:"Can we start this?"-he screams as he stretches himself-

Aizawa was just about to answer when Bakugo suddenly takes the Mic away from him.

Bakugo:"LISTEN HERE YOU WORTHLESS TRASH, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE THAT IMPORTANT???"

Izuku:"Arent I the one with a world reknown title?"

Bakugo:"WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT IT DEKU!!! YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR TRAP BEFORE I GO DOWN THERE TO KILL YOU!!"

Izuku:"How could you do that with broken legs?"-it is suddenly seen that Black Whips came out of Izuku's knuckles as they start flying at huge speeds towards the observation room-

Aizawa:"Midoriya no."-he says stomping the Whips that were already about to grab Bakugo's legs-

Izuku:-he sighs as he deactivates Black Whip-"Well do I start or what?"

Aizawa:"Okay....start."

Izuku only keeps looking in front as an army of robots of all sorts start to rush towards him and in the distance Zero Pointers start to come out as Izuku simply looks straight to the hundreds of robots on his way to him.

Uraraka:"Aizawa-sensei isnt this a bit too much?"

Hagarakure:"Yea...I dont think he could-"

Aizawa:"Keyword 'think', none of you think straight since you entered UA and your egos were buffed to the heavens, hence why none of you know the true power Midoriya packs in every single one of his punches, plus, if he had wanted, he could've killed all of the robots by now."

Izuku only cracks his neck as he starts to do a revving motion on his right arm, he activates OFA as his eyes distort due to the power of 72% as he ups the percentage in his right arm to 76%. He suddenly dissapears from the spot he was as he appears in the heart of the army.

"LAND RIPPLE WINCHESTER SMAAAASH!!!!"-he punches the floor beneath him-

Everyone watching this, except for those who have seen Izuku's potential has their eyes widen in disbelief from it and it didnt seem like shock was stopping anytime soon as Izuku stands up straight and calmly, with enough time and energy to clean his knuckles and stare at one of the Zero Pointers which fires real Tomahawk Missiles towards him, Izuku only lets out a chuckle seeing this before wanting to go all in with style.

Izuku suddenly appears next to the Zero Pointer as all missiles that were fired towards him explode without even the need of actual impact as Izuku had punch them and bounce throw them to get to the Zero Pointer, but not just any part, as he gets to the head of said robot and kicks it with all his strenght decapitating the robot in one go and slamming its head onto the chest of another Zero Pointer.

Momo:"W-What??"

Koichi:"God it looks fun to destroy those things!! Next time I'm fighting a robot army and I dont care what you say Eraser!!"

Izuku quickly sky rockets himself around as Danger Sense had warn him about more incoming missiles which he easily dodges, this gives him an opening to use Antimaterial(the second's quirk) and shoots down one explosion upon the incoming missiles causing an impact of his explosion and one that equal 1 kiloton.

Izuku quickly flies towards the city when he spots a Zero Pointers opening fire towards him. He suddenly sees the missiles in front of him as it seems like its gonna hit him but Izuku simply pimp slaps it away from him before shooting down more incoming missiles.

He ups the OFA power by combining Fajin with his strengt enhancement letting him fly down even faster.

"MANCHESTER SMAAAASH!!!!"

This kick ends up going throught the Zero Pointer until he impacts with the ground causing a gust of wind so strong it lifts up all of the other robots nearby and it gives Izuku a golden chance to strike them down as he strains his hand as much as humanly possible and covers it with Black Whip before slashing the last Zero Pointer rushing towards him.

Bakugo could only look at it terrified due to the how much he was doing and how he doesnt even seem to have break a sweat while the Hololive girls could only look at awe at Izuku's power.

Izuku uses some debrie nearby as a platform as he lands on it and decides to use it for his swift move, his own Sixfold.

"This sure is fun....but...."-he looks up seeing there were still robots in the air only making him sigh as he gets ready and charges up Fajin to its fullest and OFA to 76%, his limit via straining his body-"PSUEDO 300%!!!"

+BWOOOOM+

+DING+

Everyone's eyes only widen in shock and disbelief to what they were witnessing in the fraction of 13 miliseconds as no one could even produce a singular word at the moment, the entirety of Mustafu only looked towards UA in pure awe and shock to the sky.

"WORLD BENDER!!!!"

Iida:"W-WHAT??!!"

Koichi:"This is...the same move he used against the High Gamma Nomu with Overclock!!"

Momo:"S-Such power....."

Bakugo only looked at this in even more horror than before, this was completely unbeliavable to him but there was no way he could be this powerful, but he was witnessing it, he was seeing it first hand in front of him.

Aizawa:"Seems like none of you could understand it at all,, do you think that title of his is a joke?"

"Than let me remind you one thing...Izuku Midoriya has never been a normal human, he will never be able to be one, it sucks to be a person like that, but that will never stop him. Why you may ask."-he says as he smirks-"Because that....."

"....is what makes him he World's Strongest Human."

-

-

-

This was longer than I intended but jesus christ it was fun, I do wanna say that the title of World's Strongest Human isnt just because of his quirk, I wanted to prove that he has that title for more than one reason, is not just power that always defines the strongest and this is all because of me thinking about One Piece while writting.

I know it has nothing to do but still, Imma take my week break, maybe two as I study for my incoming exams. NOW SEE YA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 9.5K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
322K 6.1K 25
Izuku Midoriya was a class 1-A student at UA high, he then gets framed for stealing some files, and everything changes. He gets beaten by his classma...
9.7K 335 14
Discontinued- Izuku Midoriya, believed to be dead is alive. But not in a good way, he is a villian. After being tasked by All for One with a mission...
1.1M 31.6K 72
Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension test that Eraserhead conducted on the fir...