In It Together. || Chuckle Sa...

By winkywonker

2/3 After settling down and trying to figure out their next move, some old friends decide to strike the Chuc... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

25

1.4K 40 115
By winkywonker

After the long roadtrip back to the club, Noah offered to drop you guys off at a hotel since the club was probably still a mess from the first attack. It was hard to refuse that offer, considering all of you were exhausted, and the club wouldn't be too far away.

It felt so strange to finally settle down without having to worry about anything. Once you all were in the room it was like a little party. Well, for Ted, anyway. Knowing him he got a few celebratory drinks and went crazy with it. Charlie kept a close eye on him, and even had to stop him from jumping into the toilet so he could "meet Mario" at one point.

While all that chaos was going on, though, you sat on one of the beds, just taking a moment to sit back and relax. The past few days had been absolutely hectic, it was nice to finally have a breather. Though while you sat there q strange, faint smell began to drift through the room, and almost immediately you knew what it was.

Cigarette smoke.

Slowly you stood up from the bed, before heading over and carefully knocking on the door to the balcony. Sighing, you leaned against the frame slightly. "Schlatt, I've known you well enough that by now it's obvious you smoke when somethings bothering you. What's wrong?"

There was a short moment of silence before Schlatt let out a few faint coughs. "The door's open, Y/N. You don't gotta sit there and knock the whole time."

Pushing open the door, you stepped out and carefully closed the door behind you. Frowning a bit, you walked over and carefully rubbed Schlatt's back. "Schlatt, we've won. We're free to take a break and relax for once. Why are you smoking?"

Schlatt nearly scoffed at your question, taking a long drag of his cigarette before laughing a bit. "Why am I smoking.. Y/N, you don't get it. Do you?" He muttered, before rubbing his hands over his face. "I promised the kid I'd kill that bastard, Y/N. I promised him and I didn't do it. I just called the cops like a fucking pussy and called it a day. I broke my promise."

As soon as you heard the word 'kid', you knew exactly what he was talking about. Keeping your hand on his back, you frowned a bit. "We took him down either way.. no matter what I'm sure he would've been happy.."

"But I made a promise to him, Y/N. That bastard should be dead." He grumbled under his breath, before flicking the finished cigarette bud off of the balcony. "I broke the promise."

In all honesty you weren't sure how to comfort him through this. You knew deep down Tommy would've been proud of what all of you had done, but yet you knew saying that to Schlatt wouldn't help. He wanted the promise to be fulfilled.

Placing your hand on his shoulder, you rubbed it slowly. "I know how you feel, Schlatt.. but he's gonna be locked up for who knows how long. He's as good as dead in there anyway.."

That statement seemed to cheer Schlatt up somewhat, though he was still gloomy. You managed to convince him to come back inside, gently taking him by the hand and leading him in.

Once inside Schlatt just sat down on the bed, while you grabbed the remote to try and at least get some noise in the room. Turning on the TV, though, the first channel you happened to he on was the news.

"Breaking news, we've just got reported data from authorities that alleged crime boss 'CMC', now confirmed with the name 'Carson King', has been found dead in an abandoned warehouse." The reported announced as she shuffled through her papers. "Since police are investigating the area now, we don't have many details on this story yet. No autopsy report has been conducted yet, but police suspect a strong head injury could've been the cause of death for the infamous criminal. More on this after a quick break."

Both you and Schlatt sat there in silence for a moment, soon a grin forming on Schlatt's face. "Holy shit."

Slowly looking over at him, a smile grew on your face. "Guess you fulfilled your promise overall, huh?"

Before anything else, Schlatt immediately stood up and pulled you into a hug, not hesitating to press his lips against yours. The sudden action startled you a bit, but you couldn't help but give in as it continued. You could almost taste the cigarettes on his lips but you didn't pay too much mind to it.

Once he pulled away from you, he smiled wide. This was the biggest smile you had seen from him for a while. "This is.. this is fucking amazing, Y/N!" He laughed a bit, pulling you close to him. "All of this feels.. fuck, so amazing.."

Pulling away from you, Schlatt's smile remained on his face. "We have to celebrate! Forget watching Ted, all of us are getting wasted!"

"Uhm.. you sure about that, Schlatt?" You asked a bit concerned. "What if we all-"

Immediately Schlatt cut you off, not even letting you finish. "Live a little, Y/N. We're free, like you said! If this is our break, let's make it a good one!"

You wanted to argue with him, but before you could get another word out he had grabbed one of Ted's bottles and took a swig. "C'mon, Y/N! Just this once!" He looked at you, basically begging at this point.

".. Fine." You gave in with a sigh. You knew there was no way in hell and of this would end well, but hey, it was a time for celebration.

Sitting down, you grabbed another bottle, opening it and taking a quick drink. The taste was absolutely disgusting. It hit your tastebuds with a sort of sour taste, which you didn't find joy in at all. Yet, you couldn't stop drinking. Something about it pulled you in, though you didn't know what.

Though Schlatt seemed to notice this, he stayed quiet with a cheeky grin on his face. "Easy there, don't wanna drink too fast." He teased, laughing to himself as he took another sip.

Pulling the bottle out of your mouth, you let out a small hiccup before pointing a figure at him. "Fuck you, and I'll drink as much as I want!"

"Getting feisty now, huh?" Schlatt teased, laughing a bit before both Ted and Charlie finally stepped out of the bathroom.

Sighing and rubbing his hands over his face, Charlie looked at Ted and patted his back, comforting him. "I'm sorry, Ted, but Mario's busy rescuing the princess right now. Maybe you can meet him another time?"

Ted, on the other hand, was in tears. "But I wanted to meet the funny little Italian mannnn!" He sobbed, before giving in and flopping face first onto one of the beds, continuing his little pity party.

Schlatt immediately sat up and smiled wide, looking right at Charlie. "Charles! Perfect timing, get your ass over here and drink with us!"

"Are you fucking nuts?! At least one of us needs to be sober!" Charlie said a bit shocked at the offer. "I know we're celebrating and all, but-"

Before he could finished, Schlatt tossed him a bottle. Charlie caught it due to reflexes, which caused Schlatt to smirk. "Ah, you're holding a bottle! No takebacks!"

Staring at the bottle, Charlie let out a small huff. "That's not how it works-"

Hiccupping, you smiled a big. "Just drink with us, Charlie! Pleaaassseeee!"

It was hard, but finally he gave in, letting out a sigh as he sat next to you, popping his bottle open. "Fine, fine. But I'm not going too crazy with it." He chuckled.

He took a small drink and winced slightly, yet he had a better reaction than you did. And like you, he didn't stop, either.

Not even 30 minutes later, the three of you were nearly as wasted as Ted was. And even though Ted was to the point of just laying in bed and muttering gibberish, the three of you were practically bouncing off of the walls.

Thankfully you had locked the balcony door since none of your drunken minds could figure out how to get outside, which was probably for the best. You sat there, cuddled up in between Schlatt and Charlie, giggling and kicking your legs around like a child. "Y'know, I don't think I've eevvveerrrr been this happy about a murder." You hiccuped slightly.

"I have." Schlatt snickered, slowly standing up. "I killed that fucker with one fucking punch!!"

Charlie frowned and crossed his arms a bit. "Taking all of the credit for yourself, huh?" He teased, soon smiling slightly. "Maybe next time, I should get to lead a mission!"

Snickering, Schlatt stretched his arms out a bit. "Keep up that attitude, and there won't be a 'next mission!'" He joked, leaning back and taking another sip of his bottle.

Leaning back as well, you smiled brightly and let out a relaxed sigh. "Y'know, I'd like to wonder if my parents see all of this right now.."

"Huh?" Schlatt asked a bit confused. "The fuck are you, Y/N, some baby? Who the hell cares what your parents think. It's not like it matters." He muttered out, a small hiccup escaping his lips.

His words honestly ran right past you, except for one word.

Baby.

That word echoed through your drunken mind as you laid back on the bed. Finally after what felt like about a minute, you quickly sat up, a big smile on your face. "Baby!"

Both Charlie and Schlatt looked at you a bit surprised by your sudden outburst. "The fuck are you going on about?" Schlatt huffed, rubbing his face slightly.

Your smile only grew as you looked at the two boys, a small hiccup escaping you before you finally spoke up.

"Let's have a baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 6 20
3 Best friends. 2 Are stoners ALL in one house chilling till suddenly they smoke this awesome weed by a mysterious man...later one of the 3 friends...
15.8K 226 18
Guys, gals, and non-binary pals THIS IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC!!!! A little warning: there is a lot of profanity. Enjoy! TYSM, all of you, for all the r...
4.1K 48 14
Meet Y/N, a streamer during the peak of SMPLive. They're living their best life. That is until a server-wide civil war breaks out over three diamonds.
30K 1.1K 57
This is absolutely ancient, and it's writing is atrocious- proceed if you dare]] -- Sixteen YouTubers Are chosen to visit a new build on the server w...