Once A Hero, Always a Hero

By EvanPrimus_FTW

After a whole year of being looked down and bullied by his class to finally snap in a War Game between studen... More

A Hero like no Other
The Day he met his Reaper
Deku's Combat Styles
Back where it Started [2/2]
The Detective Mind of a Hero/The Feelings of Death
The Pink in Life
Pure Instinct(18+)
The Smell of Rain in the Morning
The Hero's Intention
Obssesive Feelings
Not Even Close
The Egotistic Dream
The Only Coldness I Need

Back where it Started [1/2]

2.5K 28 49
By EvanPrimus_FTW

It was the next day for Izuku, it was a rather tiring and annoying day for him but he just wanted to enjoy for once a good rest provided by getting high on alcohol which he hadnt done in a while, to be honest last time he drunk some alcohol was when he dropped by to UA to torment Nezu a bit more for his own liking and to share a beer with Aizawa and some of the other teachers while talking for how hero business has been treating him since he left UA, one to blame for all this drinking issue for must be both Present Mic and Midnight and maybe, just maybe an extremely drunk Aizawa who forced a whole bottle down his throat.

He started to look around still lost in time as he realized he fell asleep with his costume annoying him on the realization he'll have to wash it but it also made him wonder, what did he put on the washing machine before sleeping than?

Izuku quickly stands up and goes to check it as he starts to take off his hero costume and ends up in only boxers, he gets to his washing machine and opens it just to see he put in fucking air. He indeed put nothing on it only making him stare at the washing machine blankly before closing it and walking off to the shower.

Some minutes later, Izuku came out of the shower trying to focus his eyes in one spot but it seemed impossible for him to do, he went to get some clothes on as he put them on and looked in the mirror of his once again looking at himself and thinking.

Izuku:"God damn why do I look more and more toned by each fight?? Isnt training the one that tonifies my body??.....Or is it because my Hero Costume was made loose?"-he says while looking at himself still shocked as his hand goes throught his abdomen-

-I promise, My bisexuality isnt getting the best out of me right now, I'm clearly not holding back while looking at this picture....fuck-

Izuku suddenly hears his phone as he fully puts on his shirt and goes for it to see he's being called by Aizawa, this couldn't be good could it?

Izuku:-Answer-*Good Afternoon sir, this is your IRS agent speaking.*

Aizawa:*IRS Agent my ass, shut your trap and let me speak Midoriya.*

Izuku:*Jeez what a nice first words to hear in the morning.*

Aizawa:*Kid....*

Izuku:*Okay Okay chill!! What is it that you want with me?*

Aizawa:*Money for a cab and a beer.*

Izuku:-ends call-"Let me get you an Uber straight to goddamn hell..."

He suddenly hears his phone ring yet again and answer.

Aizawa:*Serious talk now."

Izuku:*What is it?*

Aizawa:*Well Nezu is a prick and decided to get some invitations to a certain company just to get something...I still dont know what is it but is something to do with Hololive.*

Izuku:"......."-he looks at the OFA users who only facepalm wondering what is this kid's luck-*Go on.*

Aizawa:*So we need you to simply take care of them from afar or in person, choice is yours 47.*

Izuku:*Did you sleep late again trying to kill everyone in Sapienza in one go?*

Aizawa:*Maybe I did, maybe I didnt.*

Izuku:*Okay, I'll be getting ready, is it okay if I go a bit casual? My hero costume is all dirty and I also was working on a case with Tsukauchi so the smell of blood is kinda on it...i'm impressed no one realized when I was in public.*

Aizawa:*Sure...Just know the dumbasses are gonna be here.*

Izuku:*Well shit....May aswell take it as a chance to say hi to Shinso.*

Aizawa:*Yea, see you two in a bit.*

Izuku:*Two?*

Aizawa:-Ends call-

Izuku stays confused for a bit before hearing some noises coming from on top of him making him realize exactly what he meant by the two, he rolls his eyes as he puts on his shoes and than starts to make his way up the stairs of the building to reach the rooftop where a quite illegal build is present, this being the penthouse Koichi lives at.

He goes up to the door and knocks on it.

Izuku:"Senpai...did he already called you?"

Koichi:"Yea..Just getting some clothes on!"-he says moving around the room quickly-

Izuku:"did you make something to eat?"

Koichi:"I have some onigiri, want some??"

"Hell yea! works for something."

"Also enjoyed yourself yesterday?"

"Yea but Now I have a lot of work and a new case, this is gonna be wild in all honesty."

"Your problem not mine."

"Fucking hate you at times senpai, also arent you working on knowing who is selling TRIGGER across the globe?"

"I am but there is no success."

Koichi finally comes out of the building holding with him two Onigiris as he gives one to Izuku and he starts to eat his. Izuku grabs his and takes a bite as his mind thinks about it for a bit, Mori lives near them and she may still be drunk from yesterday and wake up a bit late so he did the optimal idea and call her up as Koichi just looked at him.

Izuku:-just waiting for her to answer-

Koichi:"What you doing?"

Izuku:"Just seeing if-"-she answer-*HEy Mori!*

Mori:*Midoriya....?....What's wrong?*

Izuku:*Well calling you because I was told something about Hololive going with UA for something today...did you knew?*

Mori:*Yea but is in the 20th.....*

Izuku:*M-Mori....

Mori:*Yea...?*

*Today is January 20th*

Mori only stood silent as Koichi just looked at Izuku more and more confused by the second, apparently he was talking to someone connected to Hololive but how did he knew her? Next thing they heard was a strong scream that stunned the living shit out of Izuku who's eyes only went wide open from it.

*CAN YOU PICK ME UP AND TAKE ME WITH YOU??? PLEASE MIDORIYA I DONT THINK THERE'S ANY TRAINS AT THE MOMENT SO PLEASE DO ME THIS FAVOUR!!!*-said Calli all panicked as she was trying to get changed as quickly as humanly possible-

*Sure thing, be there in like 5 minutes.*

*THANKS!!! SEE YOU IN A BIT THAN!!!*-she ends the call-

Koichi:"So I get going on my own is what I'm getting."

Izuku:"Yup, see ya senpai!"

Koichi quickly finishes his Onigiri before rushing to the border of the building and jumping off the railing as he focused all his power on his legs letting the repulsors on it being powered up to their limit letting him take off like a rocketship quickly reaching Mach Speeds as he makes his ways towards Mustafu (aka Niigata).

Izuku quickly put his phone on his pocket as he charged up OFA to a calm percentage as he starts to jump building to building on his way towards Buraku as many people only saw him making his way towards the previously mentioned city calmly and just making his way there like a normal person.

After a bit, Izuku had fully made his way to the city and landed on the street as he started to walk towards Mori's apartment complex just showing to be in such calm position like usual. There was one thing that Oguro teached him and is that he should be calmed whenever he needs to be as it helps him out a lot, specially when it comes to the usage of Black Whip which is emotion based.

It was a silent walk for Izuku as he arrives to outside Mori's apartment complex and waits a bit outside. His mind suddenly is reminded that he is going to UA and this thought doesnt scare him, if anything he wants to see Bakugo's face of pure mental derrangement he caused him that day.

Izuku suddenly fully remembers what happened that day, it was only Bakugo left and he could call it a day and leave but Bakugo had other plans for him apparently as he decided to use Shinso and Hatsume, his best friends, as hostages where if he didnt appear, he was gonna kill them. So an Izuku at the border of breaking mentally and exhausted decided to do the most reasonable thing, completely crush Bakugo's pride and quite litteraly destroy him and by using a serum he made with Eri's horn which he got permission to do, he could have as much fun with Bakugo as he wanted while his brain and heart werent severely damaged.

To say Izuku loved destroying Bakugo is a short coming to the how much he was smiling and laughing from the fun this brought upon him. Ripping Bakugo's arms off him, splitting his body in half, breaking his spine with his own hands, crushing both lungs by stepping throught them, rip off his jaw and tounge as he destroyed the entire fake city with the mass of flesh that was Bakugo as his Psychotic laugh echoed on the whole place while rewinding Bakugo's body, Izuku let out so much steam and such a satisfying smile after finally getting revenge on Bakugo. He would've been branded a villain if it wasnt that Izuku could most likely collapse all of the Hero Society without even the need of a quirk and the teachers only made a blind eye, not out of fear but out of spite to their students who so much said to be the best and lost to Izuku going quirkless for most of the War Game and Bakugo lost to his 20%.

Snapping out of this thought, Izuku looked around as he says to himself.

Izuku:"That sure was a day in my life ey..."

Mori:"What you thinking of?"

Izuku:"EEEEK!!"-he jumps up from the scare he got-"Mori! Why did you not tell me you where here already??"-he looks at her and is a bit stunned by her looks-

Mori:"I've been tapping you for a while but it seemed like it wasnt enough to snap you out of it."

Izuku:"Y-Yea...sorry, you dont have motion sickness or anyhthing right?"

Mori:"Not really, why do you ask?"

Izuku:"Because of this next move, knowing Crawler he's already there and I bet Aizawa is now giving me 3 minutes to arrive to lets..!"-he picks up Calli as he shoots out Black Whip grabbing onto a couple buildings and pulling himself back-"You are about to experience the same thing an astronaut being sent to space feels like so hang tightly!!"

Mori, noticing he wasnt lying, only puts her arms around Izuku's and hangs tightly making Izuku wince a bit but it wasnt too problematic. Izuku's eyes suddenly distort from using OFA at 70% as Float is turned on and an emerald Aura sorrounds Izuku's body due to Fajin.

Izuku:"PSUEDO 200%!!"-he suddenly feels himself be pulled by Black Whip-

Her eyes suddenly feel the whole world slow down due to the insane speed they obtained, it was almost unexplainable to her how even tho she felt everything go as slow down, cars, people and even her own breath, their speed was such that she was technically going up at 10 kilometers per hour before it all hit her, thanks to Float tho, Izuku lost all prescense of friction that could damage both of them letting them take off.

Izuku ends up flying at Mach 10 shaking the entirety of the Prefecture of Tokyo as he crosses from one coast of the country to the other one with ease creating multiple sonic booms along the way before arriving there in just a couple seconds making him start to slow down to land at Takoba Beach safely and without causing much damages.

If it wasnt enough, Izuku quickly takes the run to UA making no noise or even making anyone see he's here at the moment as Float stops any possibility of him creating a vacuum of destruction that could delete Mustafu off the map.

At UA.

Aizawa:"I'm gonna start making him put some money on the jar whenever he doesnt get here in time, that mach speed fucker."

Koichi:"Chill Eraser, mans got a life."

Aizawa:"And also a job."

Bakugo:"Of course he's not here, that useless Deku."

Aizawa:"Do you know what both words stand for? why put them together?"

Bakugo:"Tch...It doesnt matter, that weak bastard is never gonna get here, must be crying thinking of seeing us again."

No one in the class agreed with his words, if anything they were terrified for Bakugo because it was a matter of seconds that Izuku appeared and once again traumatized them and would you look at the time.....

Izuku:"I hear you were talking shit KAC.CHAN."-he says smiling peacefully while standing on the air head hanging down and facing Bakugo straight to his eyes-

It took only a matter of seconds for Bakugo to jump back falling back first scared for his life after being met by Izuku's emerald eyes that symbolized a painful and misserable moment of his life. Izuku suddenly spins himself around as he finally makes contact with the ground and stares at Bakugo closely as he grabs Bakugo's cheeks and starts to move his head around checking Bakugo out who's heartbeat was going insane at the moment as he held back the desire to cry for mercy.

Izuku:"Mmmmmm looks like my dog is in perfect condition....Wanna go play around?"-his eyes suddenly turn to Mineta-"I've been meaning to play fetch with you for a while Kacchan."

The saying of that name made Bakugo flinch as he goes to grab his sides, that one nickname is the same nickname Izuku screamed every moment he broke Bakugo both mentally and physically and it made him suffer to just think of the nickname, it basically became a trigger that completely gets rid of his pride and makes him the crybaby.

Izuku suddenly backs out and walks towards Aizawa and Crawler who were just looking at Mori that was put down next to them as Class 1-A kept themselves looking away from Izuku, just the fact he's here scares them because they know Izuku doesnt need a quirk to defeat every single one of them in one single breath.

Aizawa:"Good to see you again Problem Child."

Izuku:"Hey sensei."

Aizawa:"Has it been hard recently?"

Izuku:"New case and no leads, that's how bad it is."

Koichi:"Is she the one you called earlier?"-he says pointing at Mori-

Izuku:"Yea, part of Hololive and met her yesterday."

Aizawa:"Well it happens so you all have to try your best, I also heard about the TRIGGER case you opened Crawler."

Koichi:"Is not easy right now, all we know is that whoever is making it, knows how to sell and make the product in insane quantities, maybe enough to affect an entire country."

Aizawa:"It sure will get interesting from now on...."-he says looking around-

Mori:"I feel like I shouldnt be listening."

Izuku:"Kinda shouldnt but you are already here so....Actually when are the others getting here?"

Aizawa:"They are actually coming up the mountain and should be in the entrance right now so lets get going there, also stop scaring them for a minute."

Izuku:"What so I just vanish?"

Aizawa:"Yea."

Izuku:"well okay, NINJA VANISH!!"-he uses smoke screen letting it out of his whole body and the cloud dissapears to reveal Izuku completely...vanished-

-I owe you a cookie if you get it-

In the entrance of UA, we see Izuku finally appearing there as he looks around realizing he just came here and didnt even bother to take Mori with him who is also meant to be waiting here in the entrance with the other Hololive Girls. He just stood there silently thinking about life.

Izuku:"I'm really happy ever since I became a Vigilante...Is pretty amazing how much my life has changed across just 4 months and I love it a lot....hell i think it could get better but who knows what the world has for me in the future."

Mei:"HEY!! MIDORI!!"

Izuku turns around and spots his good old pink haired friend with crazy attitude dragging Shinso as she run towards him smiling widely.

Mei:"Sup Midori!!"-she says as she only smiles wider in front of Izuku-

Izuku:"Hey Hatsume, making Shinso suffer a bit?"

Shinso:"A BIT?? DO YOU KNOW HOW SHORT THAT IS FROM HOW MUCH I'M SUFFERING??"

Izuku:"heeehehe"

Mei:"Did you came across them already?"

Izuku:"I did, what have you done to them btw?"

Shinso:"What has she not?"-he stands up and turns to Izuku-"First of all, morning."

"Second of, she has made them test prototypes of their costumes with 'accidental flaws' on them and Bakugo has basically broken his arms as much as you used to."

Izuku:"Damn wish I could see that with my own eyes."

Mei:"SAME! Is been a blast tormenting Bakugo once in a while, kinda like 'cant get any ideas? than scare the dog with fireworks!!'"-she says on a pretty commercial add style-"I remember saying that outloud, i made people think I actually was talking of scaring an actual dog."

"No, I have care for lives."

Both:"Yea you do."-in the most sarcastic tone ever-

Mei:"Hey is not that bad."-she says still smiling with kind of sad eyes-

"....."

"right?"-her smile dissapears while looking at both-

Izuku:"Is not that bad honestly, BUT you can get a bit overboard at times."

Mei:"Hey is not that bad."-she says with that of a pout of her own-

Koichi:"IMMA BREAK THEM ANKLES!!"-he takes down Izuku by sliding onto his legs-

Izuku:"AAAAAAH!!!"(Mf took advantage I was fully focused on this, so much so that Danger Sense forgot to register his nonchalant attitude as incoming danger!!)-he stops himself from falling completely-

Koichi:"Oh hey there! You two are Hatsume and Shinso right? Izuku's friends?"

Shinso:"Yea, you must be The Crawler than."

Koichi:"That is me, the one that slides to help anyone in need, The Crawler!"-he says smiling calmly as he turns to Hatsume who's eyes are shinning seeing his quirk in action-(Damn Izuku wasnt lying, she really looks like Kazuho specially cuz of her hair.)

-To those who somehow dont know, Kazuho or Pop Step, however you wanna call her, also has pink hair-

Mei:"How does your quirk work??"-she says as she crouches down to see Koichi's repulsors keeping him suspended off the ground-

Izuku:"She seems to be enjoying herself already. Shouldnt you be in class Hatsume?"

Mei:"Got permit."-she continues looking at the repulsors that Koichi decided to show her better by getting off the ground and having his hand repulsor at a better point of view to her-

Shinso:"She scared certain rat enough until she got permit is what she means."

Izuku:-he chuckles-"Believable."

Mori:-just looking at Izuku from afar with Aizawa-"He really hates his ex classmates...."

Aizawa:"Hating them is too short, only reason we even have them here still is because he told us to do so, all of them think life is all fun and games but Midoriya knows better than anyone that it has never been the case, he's been a pretty serious student since he joined UA and I dont mind it, but what I did mind is when people started to look down on him. First Bakugo and than his group of friends, and it slowly spread to the whole class and they thought I never noticed when I always did, I always talked with him about it but told me to not do anything cuz he had hope."

"But when he lost that hope..."-Aizawa suddenly brings up his killing grin remembering those three days of terror where Izuku deleted any pride of his once classmates and any laughs ever aimed to him-"...They learned that god is not gonna side with them ever again."

Mori:"What was that time like? Public mostly knows that Izuku showed no mercy to his classmates after a year of being bullied and brought down by them but not much more."

Aizawa:"How could I simplify those three day.....hmmmmm"

"Imagine your worse nightmare slowly preying upon you, hearing your every breath, step, thought, heartbeat and whenever you are to hunt for it, it fights back with the most terrifying methods imaginable just for it to show they were nothing but a boring step on his hunt for you and your life."

"That is the best way I can describe you what the World's Strongest Human is capable if pushed to this point, plus...I know someone like All For One will be at blame if this ever happens again, I heard he likes to destroy the lives of the top heroes and with Midoriya being a clear menace, he will dig his own grave."

-

-

-

I dont have much to say for this part but  wanna ask if you guys are okay with Mei being the other girl? I could add someone else of course but in the meantime, it can be Mori and Mei and no I dont have a thing for Pink Haired girls, dont let this decieve you.

If you guys want to add ONE more girl, tell me, I wouldn't mind it being 3 girls and 1 boy, so tell me in this comment. NOW SEE YA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 13.1K 37
Bakugo Katsuki and Izuku Midoryia. unsuspecting of both of them become vigilantes... secretly the UA Traitors. no one knows though... In a freak acci...
9.7K 335 14
Discontinued- Izuku Midoriya, believed to be dead is alive. But not in a good way, he is a villian. After being tasked by All for One with a mission...
131K 4.3K 38
COVER ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ This Story Includes: - Abuse - Death - Mentions and signs of cutting - Angst ...
32.5K 386 5
Izuku Midoriya, a middle schooler at Aldera high, is treated horribly by his teachers, peers and worst of all by his own mother. Izuku strives to be...