viridian love [L.L]

By lokilauf0

COMPLETED Aspen grew up with Thor and Loki after she was taken from her home as a child. Her and Loki's undyi... More

A/N
character aesthetics
playlist
prologue
one- I yield!
two- strange
three- firstborn
four- sakaar
five- living quarters
six- you promised
seven- invitations
eight- only when I tell you to
nine- adopted
ten-as always
eleven- valkyrie
twelve- plan
thirteen- I promise
fourteen- caught
fifteen- revengers
seventeen- home
eighteen- keeping promises
nineteen- goodbye
twenty- where to?
epilogue

sixteen- revolution

399 12 0
By lokilauf0

Loki worked on decoding the access pad, both me and Thor waiting behind him. "Hey, so, listen." Thor leaned against the door, "We should talk." Loki paused, looking at his brother. "I disagree." Clicking the last button on the entry pad, he lifted the guns we had stolen, "Open communication was never our family's forte."

I snorted quietly, what an understatement. 

"You have no idea." Thor and Loki walked out in front of me. "Been quite the revelation since we last spoke."

The two lifted their guns as green swirled through my palms. "Hello." Thor spoke, alerting the guards as they all turned to us. "Hi." Loki aimed his gun. "Pen, now!!" I threw blasts at the group as we all walked forward. 

Ducking behind a wall, Loki brought my back to his chest. "Odin brought us together." He breathed out, looking back at where they were firing from. "It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart."

I ran out, throwing another blast as more of them dropped to the ground. "Let's go!" The two followed, backing me up as I made my way to the elevator. "We might as well be strangers now." Loki typed a sequence into the encrypted pad. 

"Two sons of the crown. Set adrift." The door opened revealing another guard. Loki held his hands up in surrender, backing away. Thor smacked the gun down, making the alien fly into the air and back down in front of Loki and I. "Thought you didn't wanna talk about it." I stepped over the guard, followed by Loki. 

"Here's the thing."

The elevator doors closed, leaving us all in a silence until Loki spoke. "I think Pen and I are better off staying here on Sakaar."

I stood behind the two, not wanting to interrupt the first time they'd actually be having a heart to heart. Thor nodded, "Well I'm not sure about Aspen but you, yes."

Loki's brows furrowed, "Did you just agree with me?"

"Come on, this place is perfect for you." Thor smiled, "It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're gonna do great here."

Loki looked away, "Do you truly think so little of me?"

Thor shook his head, "Loki I thought the world of you." I smiled to myself, knowing how much Loki meant to Thor. I had seen it growing up. Everyone always knew Loki was different. Even half the palace advisors knew he was adopted and treated him differently. But not Thor. 

Loki was Thor's brother. Not adoptive brother. His blood and flesh as far as he was concerned. But Loki quite never caught onto it. 

"I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever but...But at the end of the day your you and I'm me." Loki kept his eyes down, relaxing at my touch as I placed a hand on his arm subtly. 

"I don't know, maybe there's still good in you but..." Thor breahted out a laugh, "Let's be honest our paths diverged a long time ago." Loki took a deep breath, nodding. "Yeah." He paused, "It's probably for the best we never see each other again."

"That's what you always wanted." Thor patted Loki on the back twice, making me cross my arms and step inbetween them. 

"And you, Pen?" He looked down at me. "You're staying?" I kept my head straight, nodding. "Wherever Loki goes, I'm staying with him."

Thor nodded once again, "You two were always quite the pair." Loki let out a laugh, a genuine laugh, "There's no mistake about that." I tilted my head back, leaning into Loki as we all stood in silence. 

"Hey, let's do get help." Thor spoke, making Loki's head snap to his brother. "What?"

"Get Help."

I laughed, thinking of all the times the two used that on the palace guards so they could sneak out at night. 

"No." Loki shook his head. 

"Come on, you love it."

"I hate it."

"it's great it works everytime." I looked back, "Yeah except for the time you mistook Frigga for a guard and threw Loki into her." 

Thor pushed my shoulder, shushing me.

"It's humiliating." Loki defended. 

"Do you have a better plan?"

"No."

"Were doing it." Thor nodded, looking back at the door. 

Loki took in a breath, crossing his arms, "We are not doing 'get help.'"

_

The elevator doors opened as I hid behind the wall. 

"Get help, please!!" Thor shouted, Loki acting unconscious as he was dragged along. 

A group of guards looked toward the commotion, stopping in their tracks. "My brother, he's dying!" Thor walked as Loki limped along, giving me time to break the inner pannel of the elevator; making sure no one could follow. 

"Help him!!" Thor picked Loki up, tossing him into the guards as they all  fell to the ground, deactivated. 

I walked out, closing the doors behind me with a flick of my hand. "Ahh." Thor grinned, "Classic."

Loki groaned, standing up. "Still hate it." He pulled down his armor, readjusting the suit. "It's humiliating."

"Eh, not for me, it's not." I walked up next to the two. "Okay now that you two have have your little bonding moment..which ship is it?"

Loki pointed, "The Commadore."

"Right." Thor nodded, walking further on the platform. I followed behind him, unaware of the illusion Loki had put up. "Though I feel it won't make much of a difference." 

Thor looked over, groaning, "Ahhh, Loki." He shook his head, turning me around as the fake Loki disappeared. The real one stood by the panel, smiling. "I know I've betrayed you many times before but this time It's truly nothing personal."

I scoffed, holding my arm a little higher as energy swirled through my palm. "You promised this time." 

Loki ignored me, focusing on his brother. "The reward for your capture..."  He smacked a button on the keypad, making alarms sound through the garage. "Will set me up nicely."

"I understand going against me but Aspen? I thought you had learned, brother."

Loki's smile faltered slightly, however keeping up the 'tough' facade, "I'm truly sorry, my love. I meant no harm." 

I bobbed my head up and down, a smirk growing on my face. "Then neither do i."

 His browd furrowed, looking as I held up an obedience disk remote. Loki looked around his body, finally finding the device on his shoulder. 

"Pen, dalring, wai-"

I clicked the device, watching him fall to the ground in pain. Loki thrashed around, eyeing me as I walked over to him and kneeled. "Ah, that looks like it hurts." 

"Asp- As- Pen. Ple-"

I shushed him, "It's okay. See now you've felt what I have." He writhed in pain as I spoke. "You have left me in the dirt every single time I fall a little more in love with you." I could tell he wanted to say something. For that was the first time I had ever spoke those words. 

"Yet everytime you leave, you take a little piece of me with you. So every meaningful night and moment you can think about as you lay here, in pain, wanting the agony to stop." I threw the remote to the other side of the platform. "Because for me it never did."

Standing up, I took one last look at Loki, before walking back to where Thor was standing. "Let's go."

He nodded, "Remind me not to get on your bad side." I climbed into the ship. "Just don't fake your death and break my heart and we'll be fine."

Thor nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

I sat down in the pilot seat until I felt a cold metal press against my neck. "Thor?" The disk snapped into my skin. I winced, looking back at him. "I'm sorry." He shook his head. "I know you won't truly leave him." I stammered, attempting to pull it out, "Thor please I-"

He pressed the button, making me fall to the ground as pain ripped through my neck and into my head. "Please, Thor!!" I felt him lift me up, placing me on the bench behind him. "I'm sorry, Pen. It's for your own good." 

I grabbed onto his arm, digging my nails into his skin as they made cresent marks. "Please." I muttered one last time before letting the darkness consume me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 231 21
Many things have changed for Aurora since the signing of the Accords. For one, she and the others opposed to the accords were fugitives. Again. Despi...
148K 5K 67
BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Stark stayed with Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson...
28.1K 949 25
*Completed* Loki several chapter fanfiction. Rated: Mature (Ragnorok Spoilers) Blake was an ordinary 22 year girl living in New York with her older b...
108K 3.3K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...