One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

56 Cat, out of the box

4.5K 281 9
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 56 Cat, out of the box

Arnav and Neerav got down in front of Rakesh's residency. Saxena was still sitting in the car.

"What's the plan Arnav?" Neerav asked.

Arnav directed Neerav what to do.

"Ok"

"I'm here... because we can't trust Saxena... without getting him into the scene we have to complete it"

"Ok..." he was about to go, he stopped.

"Thanks, Arnav"

"Always..." Arnav smiled.

"More them proving them wrong, I so wanted to prove myself right." he was emotional because he didn't know how to get Rakesh out of the box but Arnav did that on his behalf of him.

Arnav nodded yes.

Neerav went in. Rakesh was watching TV, laying on the sofa. He stood with a shocking expression, seeing Neerav.

"How are you, my friend... Correction... EX-FRIEND?" asked Neerav.

Rakesh gulped down. He doesn't know why Neerav was there but he was sure that he was up to something because he was there, after a long gap. He knew Neerav has doubts about him. Yet, he didn't try to meet him in between. Then why now?

"I'm not sure whether you remember me... after all, you are the owner of fifty lakhs now..."

Rakesh stood, bowing down.

"Could not you look at my face?" Neerav asked sarcastically.

Rakesh raised his head firmly.

"I know what you are thinking. You want to know why I'm here. Well... I found out about what you did behind my back..." Neerav said.

"No... Neerav, you are mistaken..."

"Of course, I mistook you...I thought you are a good friend of mine"

"You are not trusting me and it hurts me like hell, Neerav. Why would I spoil your life putting blame on you? I never considered you like someone. According to me, you and I are not different. For me, we are one. I always wished for your betterment." Rakesh spoke emotionally to conceal his mistake.

Neerav was expressionless. It's very funny to hear something after knowing that it's an utter lie. That's what happens there.

"Don't I know how it hurts if we get cheated by a friend...?" Rakesh continued...

Cutting him,

"You don't know... you certainly don't know how it hurts if we get cheated by our friend who we trusted a lot because you have not experienced such a situation ever but for me."

"No, Neerav... you don't understand me..."

Taking two long steps, Neerav reached him and clutched his collar. He dragged him towards the window.

"Look at there," he pointed at their car.

Rakesh got horrified, seeing Saxena talking with Arnav sitting in the car.

"Could you identify who the man is?"

Rakesh could not hide the shock he had on his face.

"He became an approver. He just gave a statement about what you and Anup did. We got to know everything happened between you and Anup... now also will you say you did nothing?"

Rakesh saw the raising anger in his face.

"See, who is with Saxena... Arnav Singh Raizada... my brother... you know very well about his capability."

This is Neerav's own statement about Arnav.

"Do you think you can still keep your lies?"

Rakesh clutched his hands.

"I'm sorry, Neerav... I'm really sorry. I just did that for money. He made me greedy showing money... he gave me such an amount I can never earn. That's what made me greedy. I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Your treachery cost a lot for me, Rakesh. I have faced the worst in my life... got insulted... my own father was not ready to trust me but my brother. If he was not there for me, I would have killed you a long ago... not only you but also the Swine and her father... what do you think, Rakesh? Did you think we can never find out your crimes? Will we be quiet after knowing what you did?"

"Neerav, please don't spoil my life..."

"What about my life spoilt by you?"

"I will do whatever you say... trust me..."

"We don't need your help. In fact, we are not in the need of anyone's help because Anup himself got trapped by his own. That's why Saxena is with us because he understood that he will get affected if he is with Anup"

That made Rakesh fear more.

"Get ready to eat what you served me"

"Neerav, please Neerav... I.." he stopped pleading, seeing Arnav entering his house with Saxena.

Rakesh rushed to Arnav and clutched his legs, kneeling down in front of him.

"Bhai, please save me... I will do whatever you say... please, don't hand me over to the police"

"Get up first," Arnav said firmly.

Rakesh stood. Arnav looked at him sharply which made Rakesh bow down.

"Will you do anything I say?

"Sure, Bhai, I will do..."

"What did Anup ask you to do?"

"he asked me to make Neerav as a drunkard in Arvind sir's eyes."

"How did you do that?"

"I mixed alcohol in soft drink and made Neerav drink it in the office hours. In the process of saving me from Arvind sir, Neerav took the blame on him"

"Then?"

"On your wedding day, I took him to the guest room where Laila was waiting for him, hiding in the washroom. I forcefully made him drink alcohol and I left the room leaving Neerav alone with an alcohol bottle."

"Then?"

"Laila created a scene that Neerav misbehaved with her in the alcohol effect. As Arvind sir already have seen him drinking in the office, he believed them over Neerav and forced him to marry Laila"

"Why did Laila want to marry Neerav?"

"She wanted to marry you in the first place. But you didn't give heed to her and got married to Khushi Bhabi. She couldn't tolerate that. she wanted to teach you and your family a lesson. That's why she married Neerav. She thought she can manipulate Neerav by giving loads of money...and split your family through Neerav."

"Didn't you feel guilty to betray your friend who had trust in you?"

Rakesh gulped down.

"Even after knowing her intention, you did that for money?"

"No, Bhai... I didn't know her intention until they get married. I thought she likes Neerav genuinely... that's why I helped her"

"If her feelings for him are genuine, why did she need your help to marry him?"

"She said, you don't like her as her father forwarded the wedding proposal to you. I truly didn't know her intention at first"

"Then how do you know all these things?

"When I went to get money, I heard Anup talking with his wife. That's why he helped me when I got arrested. He didn't want me to tell the police as I got to know their real intention"

"Ok... come with us"

"Bhai, please Bhai..."

"You don't have to get scared. And... Mr. Saxena told something new..."

Neerav looked at him raising his brows. Arnav looked at Saxena and gestured for him to talk. He nodded yes.

"Anup has been arranged to finish your whole family. That's what made me panic. That's why I wanted to go away from him because I don't want to do such sin"

Neerav gritted his teeth whereas Rakesh feared death as the matter is going beyond its control.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 7.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
26.4K 1.4K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
438K 22.8K 55
You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this?" because I have no answer. He is like t...
203K 11.2K 54
Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he respects TRUE LOVE. He wanted to get marrie...