Paraiso {Yae Miko x MALE!OC x...

By FfayeryTail_v2

Naberius, the first harbinger of the Tsaritsa, an adeptus with a loose contract and the Raiden Shogun's young... More

ACT I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter: Irodori Festival Part I
Special Chapter: Irodori Festival Part II
Special Chapter: Irodori Festival Part III
Special Chapter X: Kunikuzushi
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Files:
ACT II
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special Chapter: A Winter Night's Lazzo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Story Recommendations
Happy Anniversary!
Chapter 28

Chapter 16

731 23 2
By FfayeryTail_v2

Ichiro woke up surprisingly early as he saw Rosalyne sleeping peacefully beside him.

Ichiro was brushing his teeth and getting ready for the day.

"Alright, you need to make me a body faster because I can't keep hearing you two screw for another day." Ruichiro suddenly said.

Ichiro flinched and choked on the toothpaste. Ichiro was surprised by Ruichiro's sudden appearance as he didn't talk much the previous evening.

"Ugh, this is like having the worst roommate ever." Ichiro internally muttered as he heard Ruichiro gasp.

"le gasp. Did you seriously call me the worst roommate ever?" Ruichiro dramatically asked and Ichiro swore he could imagine Ruichiro having his hand dramatically at his chest, feigning offence.

"Did you seriously just say 'le gasp' out loud?" Ichiro internally deadpanned.

"Fair enough." Ruichiro said.

As Ichiro washed up and wiped his mouth, he stepped out the bathroom to see Rosalyne adorably rubbing her eyes. He leaned on the bathroom door's frame and looked at her. She looked adorble. Adorable and incredibly vulnerable.

"Well, aren't you just adorable." Ichiro teased. Rosalyne sleepily glared at him. A knocked came from the door.

"I'll get it. You go and get ready." Ichiro told her as he pointed at the closet where he had noticed earlier that Rosalyne had already organized her clothes inside the closet.

Ichiro closed the bedroom door to give her some privacy and opened the room's entrance door to reveal a very frantic agent.

"Can I help you?" He asked. The recruit quickly bowed before standing up straight and answering.

"The Holy Lyre has been stolen from our base, my lord." The recruit informed him while Ichiro just looked passively at him.

"Oh right, I was supposed to tell Rosalyne about the traveller's plans... I forgot about that." Ichiro carelessly thought.

"What?!" Ichiro turned around to see Rosalyne in one of the room's robes.

The agent's eyes widened as he saw his superior in a different clothing than what he usually sees. Ichiro narrowed his eyes at the recruit.

"Thanks for informing us, we'll deal with it immediately." Ichiro's voice snapped the boy out of his trance.

His eyes widened as he saw the glare Ichiro was giving him as well as the aura he was emitting.

"I- m- my lord, I-" The recruit was cut off by the door slamming on his face. Fear was written among his face as he feared the worst.

While Ichiro was still the least active Harbinger out of the 12, he was still the most popular because of the rumors that went inside Zapolyarny Palace about his time back when he was still active and had his own set of groups below him.

Ichiro sighed as he closed the door, seeing Rosalyne's furious face behind him.

"This is going to be a pain." Ichiro internally complained.

"Why did you shut the door? We need more information." She sternly asked him. "Well I'd appreciate it if you wore proper clothing when receiving information." He calmly told her as he went to his desk and arranged a few papers. Rosalyne narrowed her eyes at him.

(A/N: But let's be honest, a robe would cover her more than her outfit.)

"You're suspiciously calm about this. Why is that?" She asked him. Ichiro sighed.

Rosalyne's eyes widened as she saw the look on his face. "You knew?!" She exclaimed.

"Rosalyne-" He tried to calmly explain but was cut off.

"I can't believe this!" She scoffed.

"Rosalyne-"

"I can't believe that you knew!"

"Rosalyne-"

"You know of all people, I would have thought that you-"

"Signora" He snapped, cutting her off.

Ichiro sighed, letting go of his anger of getting cut off three times. "You of all people, should know that this goal of ours matters the most to me-" He calmly explained but was cut off once more.

"Yes, of course. Which is why-" She was cut off by a pen flying just a centimeter past her left ear, and firmly stabbing the wall behind her.

"Shut up and listen to me!" He sternly told her as she gulped in fear.

"This plan is my main priority and I have been planning this for more than 2000 years. If I were to have perceived that saving that damn dragon would hinder achieving our goal, I would have eliminated them before they can even enter the Church of Favonius." Ichiro irritatedly explained to her.

"Whether that dragon is saved or not, doesn't affect our plans. Diplomacy and peace with Monstadt was never going to happen. By now, the Fatui has a large reputation for being the bad guys. That's not going to change anytime soon whether it was us that took care of that dragon or them. Is that clear?" Rosalyne meekly nodded.

Sseing as Ichiro was done, Rosalyne went back to the bedroom to change to her usual outfit as Ichiro tiredly collapsed on the chair.

He placed his elbows on the desk and hid his face on his hands as he groaned.

"Hm, what a way to start your morning with the woman you haven't seen in 10 months." Ruichiro sarcastically told him.

"Shut up." Ichiro muttered.

As she was about to leave the room, Ichiro called out to her.

"Rosalyne." She looked back at Ichiro who was looking down, fiddling with the ring.

(A/N: In case anyone forgot, it's the right one and Rosalyne's is the left one)

"We're still married, right?" He quietly asked, refusing to look up and meet her eyes.

Rosalyne was silent for a moment. She took a long time that Ichiro was afraid that she would say no and part ways with him.

"Yes, we're still married." She softly said. "I'll be back by dinner." She said before closing the door behind her as Ichiro let out a breath in relief.

"Wow... You're really pushing the boundaries here, aren't you? I can't believe that she's still with you after that." Ruichiro told him.

Ichiro scoffed. "I can't believe people actually think that you're nice." Ichiro muttered as he stood up.

Ruichiro giggled. "Well what can I say? I'm just that charming." He told him with pride.

Ichiro rolled his eyes. "Charming, my ass. Whatever, just meet up with the traveller." He muttered as the body slowly took Ruichiro's form.

"Aye aye, captain." Ruichiro grinned as he looked at his appearance in the mirror before climbing out the window since, you know... the Fatui wouldn't really take it lightly if they saw a complete stranger coming out of Ichiro's room.

~ ~ ~ {¤} ~ ~ ~

A/N: Oh look who actually posted on schedule!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 21.9K 50
If you are born into a noble family then your destiny is already pre-determined from the moment you were in your mother's womb. It's either you well...
34.4K 1.3K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
337K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
160K 4.4K 32
Five hundred years ago, they thought that she's one of the casualties alongside with her. The First Archon of Inazuma along with the deity who vows t...