tease | brother's best friend...

By cherrybongwater

ON HOLD he pulls back with a smirk, then whispers in my ear with a smile in his voice, "ready, dear?" i can... More

hi all
bet
unzip me
shorts
get on my lap
switching sides
lonely
bestie vibes only
you again?
unexpected guests
juliet
of course, m'lady
we shouldn't
birthday kisses
good morning to you, too
fight! fight! fight!
apologies
new year's eve
sit
california
family drama
bratty attitude
say cheese
the fab five
date night
a mouthful

just tipsy

1.7K 23 101
By cherrybongwater

i take a look around the building as i walk into a huge party with my older brother, jack, and his best friend, asher.

he's been best friends with asher since they were in elementary school, and now they're both juniors in college. i'm 2 years younger than them, a college freshman.

the two of them go to the same school, and i go to a school nearby in the same city, so we all live in a local house together.

even though i'm 18 years old now, jack still sees me as his 'baby sister'. 

so does asher.

it's the beginning of the school year, so i'm still pretty new to college parties. i was at one before when i was still in high school, but that's because jack was supposed to be 'spending time with me while visiting home' and got invited to a party, so he just brought me along and told mom we were going out to look at christmas lights.

"you can drink if you want, but i don't want to see you anything more than tipsy, got it?" jack orders.

"then don't see me and there won't be a problem" i shrug.

asher chuckles and walks out into the crowd while jack grumbles and mouths, "don't" in the most mom tone possible. so i respond exactly how he deserves.

"okay, mom."

i spin around on my heel and go out in a different direction, hopefully to the kitchen, to find myself a drink.

a few people bump into me on the way there, but when i make it i hit the jack pot.

beers, liquors, jello shots, white claws, and pretty much anything else you can imagine a college student to drink.

i down a liquor shot and grab myself a drink before venturing back out.

i literally don't know anyone here besides jack and asher so maybe this is my chance to make college friends.

i asked jack's girlfriend, juliet, if she wanted to come along, but she said she's working the night shift tonight and won't be done until 11.

her and i are really close since she's been with jack for almost two years now. i don't blame him, she's pretty hot.

"oh em gee, is that who i think it is?" i hear a feminine voice call to me. i turn around and see a tall brunette standing before me.

"i'm sorry, what's your name again?" i ask, pretending i have any idea who she is.

"sorry, i'm amelie. one of your brother's friends. you're aria, no?" she clarifies with a thick french accent.

i chuckle, "yep, that's me. do you live around here?"

she smiles warmly and nods, "yeah, i go to evergreen university. you?"

how have i never heard of her before??

"so do i! i'm a freshman" i beam.

"sophomore" she nods.

i look around quick, then back to amelie.

"if you aren't with anyone, would you wanna hang with me for the night?" i ask boldly.

she grins, "i'm here with a couple friends, but you're welcome to join us!"

i guess making new friends was easier than i thought it would be.

"sure, thanks!" i sing as she walks me towards two girls, one as tall as her and one significantly shorter. probably about the same height as me.

the two wave to amelie before i'm introduced.

"you guys remember my friend jack, right? this is his sister, aria. cool if she chills with us?"

both girls look at me and nod,

"nice to meet you aria, i'm evelyn" the taller one says, then points to the shorter girl, "and this is pippers."

i raise an eyebrow.

pippers sighs and speaks up, "it's a stupid nick name for piper. you can call me anything, pip, pipper, pepper, i've heard it all. lovely to me you" she giggles. i like her.

"you wanna take some jello shots with us?" amelie questions.

i shrug, "i don't see why not."

we end up back in the kitchen, and continue talking while we pick out which flavors we want.

"jack is still friends with asher, right?" amelie speaks. i nod. "is he here with him tonight?"

i smirk and poke her side, "why? you got a crush on him?"

she giggles and rolls her eyes, clearly implying the answer is yes.

asher has always been a ladies man. every friend i've introduced to him has practically drooled the second he said hi to them.

i don't get the hype.

as if on queue, asher slides in between amelie and i as he steals the jello shot from my hand.

"what did your brother say about drinking?" he raises an eye brow.

"he said i can get tipsy" i whine. before he responds, he pretty much inhales my shot. "what the fuck? that was the last one of that flavor."

"too bad. you already look tipsy to me, so slow the fuck down before jack goes big brother mode. neither of us want to witness that and you know it."

i huff and reach for a shot of some kind of blue liquid, downing it quickly. i can hear amelie and evelyn laughing beside me.

"let her have some fun" evelyn chimes.

asher groans and walks away, clearly over the situation. where the fuck did he even come from anyways?

"is he always like that?" amelie asks. "he never seemed like the type to be such a party pooper."

i roll my eyes and crack open a white claw.

"nope, only acts like that to me. something about being a good influence or some shit, but we both know i've seen him race shot guns at every function."

pip nudges my shoulder, "i think he's trying to be protective. he should really loosen up, though."

"completely agree" i laugh, shaking my head.

about an hour later, i'm out dancing with pip without a care in the world. i'm definitely more than tipsy by now, but jack is gonna have to deal with it. i'm 18, not 5.

pip taps my shoulder. "i'm gonna head to the bathroom. don't move, i'll be right back."

i nod and watch her disappear into the crowd. deciding to check my phone, i see multiple texts from, of course, jack.

jack
'hop ur safe'
'prob leavinh around 12 or a little after. juliet wants to spemd the night since we livw right by her workl' 11:46pm
'meet at car a 12 or ur dead'
'live u sty safe' 11:47pm

sure fucking hope he isn't the one driving because not a single one of those texts didn't have a typo. i can hear him slurring just through the texts.

i swipe out of my messages and check snapchat, looking at the map to see if there might magically be anyone else here that i know. i won't be surprised if pip doesn't find her way back to me, she's even more drunk than i am. i gave up on trying to keep up with her because i'm not used to drinking that much and i didn't wanna black out.

but that doesn't mean i'm anywhere near sober.

"hey" i hear a calm voice greet as a hand places itself on my waist. who the fuck-

i turn around to see a guy i've never seen before in my life. he isn't super hot, but he isn't bad looking.

"...hi" i respond calmly.

"care to dance?"

i think to myself for a minute, but decide to go for it anyway. i'm at a party, aren't i?

i nod and take his hand from my waist before i begin moving around to the music. he smiles, his deep dimples beaming.

out of the corner of my eye, i spot asher staring at me closely. who does he think he is?

i'm interrupted from my glare as the boy snakes both arms around my waist and grips onto me, taking me by surprise. i step closer and continue dancing how i was.

i can feel asher's eyes burning into me, and i was right. i glance to the side again and he looks... aggravated?

jack needs to collect his mans.

i decide to have more fun with my mystery man and grip onto his shoulders, spinning us around a little. we both laugh and continue dancing.

but once i see asher leaning forward like he's ready to pounce any second and is visibly angrier, i decide enough is enough. maybe he'll fuck off if i just...

i pull down on the back of the guy's neck and bring him in for a deep kiss, lingering on until i start losing my breath.

he looks down on me with a smirk when i pull away and lifts my chin to kiss me once again.

one hand trails lower, gripping onto my ass. i didn't really plan on getting this into it, so i slowly grab his hand and move it back off.

he moves the hand from my chin and holds the back of my head and pulls me in as close as possible, making the kiss rougher.

i'm fine with this, until both his hands swiftly fall to my ass and squeeze so tight i gasp against his mouth and pull away. he looks down at me predatorily and grips onto my hip, squeezing there and on my ass simultaneously.

i try to take a step back, but he immediately pulls me back in and whispers in my ear.

"lets go upstairs."

i look at him with wide eyes and freeze in place, having no idea how to respond.

...should i just go for it?

before i can give myself an answer, he's taking my wrist and pulling me away. guess i'm doing this.

wait.

no i'm not.

the fuck am i doing? i don't trust this dude in the slightest and i had no plans on losing my virginity at my first party as a college student. i'd be too disappointed in myself. i yank my arm back, but he goes for my wrist again.

"i really can't do this tonight-" i say awkwardly, trying to break from his hold again. normally, i'd kick the dude right in the balls and spit in his face, but i'm too drunk to make decisions like that.

suddenly, i'm set free when a punch goes right to the man's face. the hand was covered in tattoos.

tattoos i could recognize anywhere.

asher.

"get the fuck off her. if i see you lay even another finger on her, you're dead. got it?"

jesus christ what did i just get myself into. honestly, i'm surprised he didn't step in when i kissed the dude. i know jack would've done that.

"and who are you?" the guy snarls as he wipes blood from his lip with his forearm.

"her boyfriend. now get the fuck out of my sight" he growls.

i'm sorry, boyfriend?

before i can even process what's happening, i'm being dragged away by asher. i try to keep up with him at my own pace, but he's storming off too fast.

fuck these short ass legs.

i pick up my speed and eventually make it outside with asher. he shoves me into the back of the car and proceeds to sit in the driver's seat.

"what the hell?" i yell. "i could've handled it myself, you stalker."

he aggressively turns around in his seat to face me, a venomous glare in his eyes.

"i doubt that. and i wasn't barging in just to save your ass, nor was i stalking you. i was waiting to see if you'd actually listen to jack and maybe be responsible for once. but of course, you take your good old time making out with that asshole instead of coming out to the car. do you know what time it is? huh?"

he did not.

"it's only 12:15, ass hat. i don't know why you-"

"you were supposed to be out here by 12" he interrupts. "not 12:15. who fucking knows how much longer we could be out here waiting for you?"

"who the fuck is we?" i snap. "where's jack, the man himself, hm?"

he turns around and starts up the car.

"passed out right next to me. it ended up being my responsibility to make sure you got out here safe, and all you did was make it 10x more difficult than it needed to be."

"so you're playing the role of jack tonight? you being as protective as him, too?" i ask, tilting my head.

"...i'm not being protective. i already told you why i-"

"really? so what was the whole 'boyfriend' thing about?" i recall.

"don't get too cocky, i just needed an out" he clarifies.

i'm done arguing. i just want to go home.

"good to see you still have that mouth on you when you're drunk" he mumbles.

never mind. i'm not done arguing.

"what was that? you wanna say it a little louder this time?" i sass, raising my eyebrows and sitting forward.

"you heard me loud and clear, chica."

chica. he's always called me that.

"don't bring out nicknames right now, I'm being serious" i spit.

he chuckles, "or what, chica? what can you do?"

"i'll jump out of this car right now" i threaten.

he suddenly pulls over and turns back around to face me.

"then do it. i even stopped the car for you. go ahead, show me how serious you are" he challenges.

i cross my arms and sit back in my seat. i'll let him win this time, only for my own sake.

"right" he settles. "all bark, no bite."

"i'll show you no bite" i threaten, jumping forward and wrapping a hand around his throat and squeezing.

unfortunately, his strong hand reaches up and effortlessly detaches me.

"sit down and be quiet until we get home. you're being a brat."

at this point, i'd rather it be jack scolding me right now. at least he would deal with me civilly, compared to this fucking dickhead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 167 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
27.2K 488 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
227K 4.2K 33
Friends don't call you in the middle of the night Couldn't even tell you why They just felt like saying "hi" Friends don't stand around, playing wit...
5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...