Trust the Instinct ➳ Derek Ha...

Por apxrez

Some years ago, the Hale family died because of a fire. Unfortunately, my family died as well whilst trying t... Más

Introduction
Birds everywhere.
Nice Party.
Cora?
Virgins

Fucking radio.

4.1K 138 46
Por apxrez

Megan's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to find the roof of my bedroom. I guess I hit my head really hard and past out in the vault. It isn't very usually, I use to heal, but sometimes werewolves lose too much blood and... Yep. I sat up and held my head. It already healed. I sighed and got up from my bed. I didn't know if Peter and Stiles were still downstairs. Or where Derek and Scott were at. I walked forwards the window in my room and opened. I loved that window. That was my favourite place. There was were I took a moment to think about everything. I sat on the edge of the window, with my chin on my knees and my hands holding my ankles. I stared at the full moon and I remembered back when I was 14 and I still didn't control myself in a full moon. Derek and I always went through the full moon together. Our families were so close... I missed my family. But I'm glad we found Cora, she has been always my best friend. We were inseparable, she's like the sister I've never had. Derek, Cora and I were like the team A. Well, that was before Paige. After Paige, Derek changed.

A firefly flew by and I lifted up my hand, letting it rest on it. I observed it for a while until I heard a knock on my door.

"Megan?" Stiles opened the door and I let the firefly go. I turned to him and mouthed a 'Hi'. "Are you feeling better?" He asked as he got closer and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I kept looking at the moon as I felt Stiles sitting next to me. "Where are the others?"

"Boyd and Cora are missing," Stiles looked down. "So they are looking for them." I nodded once again and looked down too. "I was worry about you." He said and I looked at him. "You don't use to pass out."

"I think it was the-" I started but got cut off.

"I-I don't care what it was." He locked eyes with me and got closer. "You were in danger."

We kept staring into each other's eyes. He started leaning in, not touching me, but leaning.

"I'm always in danger." I barely whispered as his lips got closer to mine. Our faces were centimetres apart, our lips were about to touch.

But then someone screamed.

We both pulled apart in shock, blushing like crazy. I felt my face burning, not knowing what just happened.

"What was that?" I asked, even I didn't know if I was referring myself to the screming or the fact that we almost kiss.

"I-I don't know." Stiles breathed. He then stood up but tripped with his own feet and fell. Instanly, Peter came in.

"Did you hear that?" He asked us and we just nodded.

"Do you think it was-" I started but Stiles phone started ringing.

"It's Lydia." He looked up at me and then answered. "Hey, hey, Lydia..." "Calm down, shhh..." "What?!" "Yeah! We are going! Stay there!"

"What happened?" I asked alarmed.

"She's found a dead body." His voice turned so serious and looked at Peter. "Are yo coming with us?"

"Oh, no. I think it's better if I stay." He said and for the fist time, I really wanted him to come.

This was going to be so awkward.

"Okay, so let's go." Stiles interrupeted my thoughts and started walking forwards the door. I just followed him downstarirs.

*****

We were now in Stiles' jeep. In silence. A fucking awkward silence.

All the way avoiding eye contact, looking out the window, playing with my hands...

"Do-do you want me to turn the radio on?" Stiles shyly asked and I nodded in agreement. At least we wouldn't be that tense.

So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me and tell me that I'll see you again.

No way.

"Do you mind if I-" I started, asking if I could change the frequency.

"Sure." He cut me off.

And if in the moment you bite your lip, when I get you moaning you know it's real. Can you feel the pressure between your hips? I'll make you feel like the first time.

"Oh, c'mon." Stiles groaned and changed again.

My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue. Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two. The fever's fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

"Just turn it down!" I exclaimed once I got enough.

"Okay, okay!" Stiles screamed back and turned the radio off.

We finally arrived where Lydia was. I quickly got off the jeep and looked for her.

"Lydia? Lydia?" Then we saw her standing there, doing anything.

"Lydia, are you okay?" Stiles asked and she turned around. Gosh, she looked pale.

"I'm okay. That, over there... " She pointed to the lifeguard, who was bleeding out. "Not okay."

"Yeah, all right." I held her hand trying to calm her down. "Stiles call your dad."

"I already called 911." Lydia stuttered, shaking like a leaf.

"You called the police before you called me?" Stiles asked incredously and I glared at him.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?"

"Yes!" He yelled and there was when I stopped it.

"Okay, okay." I put my hands up. "First of all, no need to shout. And less if it's a girl who just found a dead body." Stiles rolled his eyes as I kept going. "And second, while the police is coming, we'll call Scott and tell him what happened. Okay?" Stiles crossed his arms over his chest. "Right. I'll call him."

-

"Are you sure?" Scott asked one more time. After two times of calling he finally answered. I told him everything while Stiles tried to stole my phone so he could talk to

"Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." I said as Stiles got to take away my phone.

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?"

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?" He asked, refusing to do that.

"Please just do it." Scott said and I got my phone back.

"Don't worry, we'll do it." I said and hung out. I quickly looked at Stiles before I got closer to the poor dead guy. He had a deep cut on his throat and almost all his body was covered in blood. I kept observing until I saw a ring on his right hand. "Stiles." I called him out so he would see it too. The word purity was written on it. I looked over to Lydia and I walked up to her. "We better drive you home."

Isaac's P.O.V.

"Do you think this is gonna work?" I broke the silence between Derek and I. We were trying to convince Mr. Argent so he could help us with Boyd and Cora. I wasn't sure about it.

"Nope." Derek simply said and an awkward silence formed again.

"Me neither." I replied. Still awkward. I needed to say something. "So your, uh... your sister..." I started but regret it instantly when he glanced at me. "Sorry, yeah, it's... It's bad timing, I'm sorry." I tried to apologize but he kept his serious face. Oh my God! It's impossible to know if he's angry or happy with the same grumpy face all the time. "I'll ask later. It's fine. Or never. Yeah, yeah, I'm good with never." I finally said and he looked away from me. "Well, at least I can still try with Meghan." I finally mumbled to myself. I felt Derek glancing at me again.

Lydia's P.O.V.

"You didn't have to follow me home." I told Stiles as I switched on my bedroom light and I left my jacket on my bed.

"I just wanted to make sure you got in okay." He replied.

"I had a police escort." I sat on the end of my bed and looked up at him.

"I know the inner workings of that force, all right? They're not nearly as reliable as people think." He said and I sighed. Why couldn't he just go?

"Well, you also didn't have to follow me into my room." I pointed out.

"Well, I... uh, yeah, I don't have an answer for that. I can leave." He said. But he didn't leave.

"Are you really gonna go without asking me the question that you've been dying to ask me?" I finally asked him so he could leave.

"Well, I'm not... I haven't been dying to ask anything. I... no questions here for Stiles. Nothing."

Oh, please!

"I can see it on your face."

"Maybe my face just has, like, a naturally interrogatory exp - expression."

Are you kidding me?!

"Well, your interrogatory expression is getting on my nerves." I looked at him. "The answer is, I have no clue how I ended up finding that body. I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car."

"Yeah, but the last time something like this happened..." He started but I cut him off.

"I know. Derek's Uncle."

But suddenly, Megan's voice came out of nowhere.

"Peter." She was standing at my door looking at us with her phone on her hand. "Stiles," She looked at him. "Melissa's called."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, first of all, I am so so so sorry.

I couldn't update, I'm sorry, but now on I will try to, I swear!!

Please don't forget to vote/comment!

Also you can follow me on Twitter (@itspie_rez) and Instagram (@Teenwolfinski)

Please go check out my Liam Dunbar story here: http://w.tt/1o45XJ2

Byee! > Alba.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.2K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
766K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...