Cycle of Pain [Uchiha Itachi]

By u4ryah

Uchiha Itachi Fanfic Perhaps it isn't our time yet or maybe, we aren't just for each other. Maybe we just ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Epilogue

Chapter 5

91 7 0
By u4ryah

"You really don't have to carry me like that." I said to Itachi after he sat me off the chair. I am sure that my face is now red as Uzumaki's hair. 

"Are you ashamed to have me?" Itachi asked innocently. "You are red." 

"What?" I turned my face on him. "No. I mean, I'm more embarrassed to have the Uchiha clan's heir carry me. You really don't need to go that far." I rebated. 

Itachi really knew how to get a woman heart's with his innocence. I placed my chin on my hand, elbow rested on the table. I watched his back from where I am. He insisted that he should be the one who'll order as he was the one who dragged me here. I just missed this view. I often saw this before when we're tasked to fall in line and he's often line before me. He said he wanted to be nearer since we have all day to finish our works, we rarely meet up so having me nearer is enough. 

I can clearly remember how I blushed like a fangirl that time. By now, his hair is still long. He hadn't yet trimmed them which I am glad with. He's so better with his ponytailed hair. He looks so matured, especially with his well-built body and broad shoulders.

Am I really fawning over him, as in now, a busy night? 

"You are looking at me ever since I left the table." That's his words when he returned, holding a tray of our meal. He had this teasing eyes when he said that so I rolled my eyes on him. "I am merely stating what I felt." He defended. 

"You know how to embarrass a woman, Itachi." I rolled my eyes again. He shouldn't have blurted that. "But yes I'm looking at you. Who else would I be looking at besides you?" I quirked an eyebrow while asking him. "Do you want me to look at someone else?" I asked in hopes of teasing back. 

But he just smiled, placing his chin on his palm, elbow resting on the table like what I'm doing. "I have inherited my father's possessiveness." That is all he said, making me stun, unable to retort back. I am telling you, I can never win against this person. He's so unbelievable. 

"You're unbelievable." Is all I could utter and he laughed. Did I say that to make him laugh? I didn't, did I? "What - why are you laughing?" I whispered-yell on him. I'm so embarrassed right now. 

"You're cute, something you should hide." Okay, I give up. 

"You're flirting. Stop it."

"I'm merely stating a fact." He retort back. I saw the side of his lips rose up and turns into smirk, he infuriates me. 

"This is flirting. Stop." I covered my tomato face using my palms. I feel like I'm back with my teenager years where I would hear him say things like this to flirt with me. I very knew him well and I must this is not good. 

"If you would say so. Do you mind me flirting with you?" He asked. He's now serious. Probably thinking on how to avoid rejection. 

I bit my lower lip to think and to calm myself down. After making me flush like that, he'd ask me questions like that. Definitely him. Itachi. 

"I mind." I said without any hint of hesitation. My eyes were shouting seriousness, it caught him off guard. If he thinks that he could get me with this, he's far too early, thousands of years early to get my heart again. "I'm not someone who can be swayed by this." I told him. 

"Hmmm, I thought I have grasped with your personality but it looks I'm an amateur." He said before taking a bite on his onigiri. 

"Your fault for thinking like that." I told him. "I'm not into romance. Not now, or maybe never." Not yet. 

"Why?" He asked. Confusions are evident on his onyx eyes. "I beg your pardon for prying, I am purely curious." 

I stopped for awhile. I didn't talk nor did any noises. I just stared on him. I'm debating whether I'll answer or not. I let myself fall into slumber by just staring on his familiar eyes. I could feel him extending his comfort as he stares back to lock our gaze. 

I released a painful smile, "I have no time for that. As you know, I'm a busy woman. And..." I stopped when a tear slide on my cheeks. It got Itachi's attention, he's now worried of my well-being. "I don't want to experience another loss." 

( - _ - )

Silence greeted me as I entered the root hideout. My body's now covered with blood of those ninja who have spotted me trespassing their hideout. No one really knew inside the village about this unless you're a Root ANBU yourself or you're Danzo's trusted dog. But I am me, I know everything. 

I used another lightning technique to kill a platoon who attacked me in the shadows. I let out a laugh after killing them. They thought they could ambush me like that when their KI's spiking. They are no veterans. This purge is no fun. I should ask Lord Third about immediate assassinating mission to release this frustration. 

"My, we'll be having a council meeting at dawn and now I'm feeling drowsy. Come on, give me your best shots!" I shouted at them, making them growl before attacking me only to die by my hands. They are no fun to fight with. I checked my watch and it says 3:00 AM so I guess, I still have an hour before 5:00 AM. 

I've been here since 12:00 AM so it's given that I'm growing tired. 

"What are you doing here?" Danzo's presence finally appeared in front of me. He's surrounded with his soldiers. Probably a newbie, an Aburame, I remember him. He's exceptional but I guess, he needs to die. He have chosen a wrong path to begin with. It's all his fault, he let himself be swayed by this old sly bitch. No, he's not a bitch. He's a Goddamn bitch. "I don't remember your mask. You must be from the Hokage's ANBU. You've done it. Treason is a good word." 

Oh, he must be thinking of  the Law that I have broken. Silly me, I didn't notified him that he's not a councilman nor a citizen of the leaf anymore, aren't I? Oh, it's his all fault, he didn't let me to explain. He's all bark and all. 

"Pardon my intrusion. You see, I'm an orphan, they didn't taught me anything about etiquette. They just told me to kill all the pest that I can sense." I laughed. This is funny. He now realized that all of his soldiers are lying on the ground, dead. "I may have to kill those 2 pest beside you, bigger pest." I laughed again when I felt them tensed. 

These fools didn't know death. What they knew is the feeling of inequality, pain, tremors and agony. What I felt before is everything, dark, gloomy... evil.

The two guards around him shouted in pain as they felt an immense amount of pain suddenly emerging on their body. Eventually, their eyes popped on their eye sockets, making them bleed and at last, died.

"Genjutsu?" Danzo asked. Unsealing his hidden weapon in front of me. 

"If it's a genjutsu, you would have already sensed it, am I right?" 

"So, you know. But I wonder who sent you, foolish girl." He said. Oh no, he must be thinking that he has the upper hand. Oh my, Almighty Uchiha Lite. "Uchiha? no, they don't know. Hiruzen? No also, he's foolish." I laughed with his statement. 

Foolish? The Lord Third? I know he's stupid but foolish? He have to reconsider. All this time, Hiruzen knew everything. He's just covering his eyes and needed someone like me to waken him up. He knows everything, he has eyes for every corner of the village. He knows. 

A coward is the right name for him. He's afraid of breaking bonds, he's not suited for leadership but since it already happened, nothing will change now. Lord second should at least nominated Uchiha Kagami-san or  Hatake Sakumo-san if not. They deserves it than him. 

"I serves death and now that your name is written on the death note, bye-bye." I even waved my hands on him while I finally released the dark aura inside me. "You don't know the terror of death. No one knew." Only me. I am the only one who returned after death. It is still a mystery on how did I end up going back but what matters is the thing that is residing me now. "Devils." 

"I have Sharingans with me, fool." He spat, making me laugh. "Your little display of genjutsu wouldn't help you with anything."

"Oh dear. Visual prowess isn't a measurement of power - Might I say." I told him, not swiping my grin off. "You know, I despise you. Maybe it is the sole reason why'd I have to risk my life to kill you." I told him, unsheathing my sword on my back. "Your entire existence boiled my blood. Why are you even born?" I asked him naughtily, ticking him off. "Aw, is our elder here got irritated by that fact?" 

"Nonsense." He beamed out. He's now showcasing his arms full of Sharingan when all it could do was to cast Izanagi. I know how forbidden it was and it is also powerful. Itachi made me sit down all day and lectured me about his Clan's prowess and made me remember it for the rest of my life. "Whoever sent you here probably wanted you an instant death." He spat with venom.

I tilt my head on my side, confused. "Then why am I holding your arms full of Sharingan?" 

Not long after that, Danzo's screams of agony wad heard. He knelt down to support his falling body as his blood continued to flow outside his veins. Oh, how much I love to see this kind of scenery. I've seen enough nauseating scenery before and this should be labeled light. 

"How dare you! I am a member of the council!" He cried, holding the remains of his arms. 

I started walking towards him, making him flinch and crawl backwards. "Go crawl. It suits you. I wonder if I have my camera. I would love to show this to everyone. This is wonderful!" I said. "Your existence is insignificant as mine. You do not deserve everything. Do you know what do you deserve? Nothing." I added. "Because of you, the love of my life suffered hell. Because of you... the burden fell on his shoulders. and because of you! Danzo... your name rolling out of my tongue disgusts me. Because of you... my heart died after his death. You made his life miserable because of your desires for power. You should ask for forgiveness but I am no God." I told him, spitting a venom out of my mouth. 

Revenge. How tempting. I know that even after I killed this man, nothing will change. Because Itachi already suffered enough. I don't know how much of tears he'd cry before, I don't know how much pain he'd bear but all I know that living is evil for him. And it is sickening me, he didn't deserve that! He didn't! 

"If I am only a God, I will forgive you. But do God even exist? If he is, he would save you from me." 

( - _ - ) 

I splashed the cold water on my body, not minding how cold it was. I still have 30 minutes before the meeting, I decided to go home and take a bath. I'm covered with blood, something inappropriate for my plan. 

I sealed Danzo's remains on a scroll. It contains its chopped body. Hashirama's cells inside his body, Uchiha's eyes on his arms and his head that possessed another Sharingan. He's so full of envy that he thought that he'll attain power by robbing the dead man's body. He thought that power is the measurement of everything in this world. 

Pity, but he didn't deserve my pity. What I pity is his soul meeting the gates of hell. 

"Hmm, so how am I going to confess?" I asked myself after leaning my back on the couch. I feel lazy to use blower to dry my hair so I'll let the air around me do the deed. "It's not that I can confess that easily without breaking down." 

Suddenly, I remembered my conversation with Itachi last night. I feel stupid for crying in front of him and leaving him after saying those words. I know I'm rude that's why I have to find him later, If I can of course. But I doubt I can find time later after the meeting. I am sure that Hiruzen and Fugaku will hunt me down to force me confess if I resist. 

Okay, maybe after my busy schedule, I'll meet with Itachi and properly apologize for my rude antics last night. For now, I suppose I should focus myself on transferring Itachi's supposed to be burden on my shoulder. He and Shisui must be wondering now why the hell Hiruzen and Fugaku let go of them. 

Itachi, 

How are you? How was your day? As of now, it is still early, you're still probably sleeping and I hope you have a good sleep, nightmares away. 

After this day, the ordeal you have received before is now on my shoulder. From now on, I will assure you that you will live your life less burdened. 

Always, 

Aki.

Why did I even thought of just appearing inside the room full of Clans head. Now, as of now, I am surrounded with 10 ANBU on guard, weapons on my throat. I immediately raised my hand for surrender. I could feel Fugaku's and Lord Third's sigh about my antics this morning. 

"Ease up. I sent her." Lord Hokage told them and they nodded before disappearing to probably get back on their post. "Why did you even have to show like that? You knew that we have ANBU's on guard, ready to kill any suspicious appearance. You almost got yourself killed!" He scolded. "Shimitzuya Aki! are you listening!?" He asked when he feel that I don't really care. 

"Lord, calm down." Fugaku interferes, surprising almost everyone in this room. Well, he's usually quiet. "Aki!" He called, making me shivers. He's scary, not a hint of a joke. "Are you a masochists? do you enjoy endangering yourself?" Another earful scolding. "Now sit down. I must apologize for her actions. She's a good kid." Uchiha clan's head added. 

Oh Lord, I am embarrassed as I sat down the Sarutobi chair. I am not an heir, it is Asuma and since Lord Third have bestowed them a memorandum that no heir should be present, he's absent. And since this is the only vacant seat, I'm here. Lord Third is of course the clan's head but he's sitting on where the Hokage chair was. 

I can feel their gaze on mine, especially Kakashi's glare of curiosity. He seems to think of why the hell am I here? This is a meeting for clan heads only. And since he's the head of the Hatake Clan, he's present. 

"I know her, but why is she here?" Akimichi Clan head, Akimichi Choza asked. I analyzed him a bit before standing up to give them a bow of acknowledgement. 

"Pardon my display earlier, Lords." I begged. "I am Shimitzuya Aki, I just become an ANBU yesterday and... I guess, can I tell them?" I turned to Lord Third who's now sighing of disbeliefs. "What!" I whispered-yell. Okay, why am I like this? I feel like I'm a different person. 

"She's adopted in my clan. She's actually... a good kid. Did you get enough sleep?" He asked, he probably already figured out why am I like this. I shook my head, why would I get enough sleep when I know I'll be purging thousands of soul. The last time I slept well was when Obito came, meaning the day after yesterday. "Anyways, she's here because she's a partaker for todays' agenda." 

Partaker - really? I am the mastermind of this event. I told them that I'll be giving them a show but not like this. I'm feeling like a psycho, this is no good. 

"Yes, Kakashi?" Lord Third asked when Kakashi rose his arms. "If you are going to ask me why is she here, it will be answered later. I assure you." He told him. 

"You have my thanks, Lord." Kakashi respectfully mumbled before throwing me a glare. I gave him my annoyed look before looking back to where Hiruzen is. 

He now started his agenda, obviously about the civil unrest within the village. All of them were aware of what was happening but didn't know the root of it. They only knew that the relation of  of the civilians, I mean some, to the Uchiha's are now tarnished. Meaning, no good. 

Now, everyone's noisy. They are making my head ache. This damn is too early for 5:00 AM meeting. Finally getting mad over this, I unconsciously slammed my palms above the wooden table, releasing my 'devils', making them surround every clan heads. They are now being cornered with my devils, making them shivers because of the appearance of these creatures. 

"Oh, no, no. You should not touch those creatures, Shikaku-sama." I told him seriously. "You adults are so annoying. Can you guys pipe down for a while and let yourselves breathe. Like inhale exhale and then discuss again." I added with a dark gaze. 

"W-What are these?" Kakashi asked, looking warily in front of the devil that cornered him. 

"I am afraid I can tell you, Kakashi-senpai." I told him monotonously. "These creatures must not be touched by any of you. If you guys did, you'll be sucked into nothingness." Hell. 

I felt Lord Third sighed, making my devil beside him confused. "Release them now. You will discuss later about this with me. Apologize Aki." 

"But you guys are noisy! Too noisy to start the day!" I retorted but when I earned a glare from Lord Third, I surrendered. He's not my father but he's scary when he's on his father's mode. "I apologize." I said pouting. As I said, I released the clan leaders and made them breath at ease. Now, I am guarded by the ANBU's instead of Lord Third.  "Aren't you supposed to guard the Lord Hokage?" I asked them in whisper. "Oh right, you are in duty. Sorry." I told them and they just nodded. 

Anbu's are not allowed to talk when they're not permitted by the Hokage. 

"What a display of power." The Hyūga Clan head, Hyūga Hiashi commented. "I activated my eyes and saw nothing." 

"Ah, let it slide, my lord. It is not made to be public and those creatures are shy, they don't like being exposed. And if it does, whoever leaked the information here will die immediately. Go on, try it." I said with sly smile, making Shikaku laugh. 

"I like this kid, where did you get her? What a drag." Shikaku said. I want to remind him that I'm not a thing, anyways. 

"I asked the same thing Shikaku-dono. Why did your personality change by the way?" Fugaku raised his brows, he's definitely curious. He's showing emotions. "You're more formal, I thought." 

"Forgive her, lords. Her personality change when she's not getting enough sleep. By the way, did you?" Now he's asking for the climax. I pulled out the scroll that bears that disgusting human's body. I passed it on him, making him glare at me. "What is this?" 

I sighed, "Okay, so I'm going to explain everything now and no one should interfere, My lords. I hate someone cutting me off." I told them, "Yeps, so clearly you understand. I'm going to proceed." I added. 

I released Danzo's remains from the scroll, making everyone eyed disgusted on it. A nice scenery but then I casted a barrier to prevent the dead body's smell to spread. 

Yamanaka Clan head was the first one to notice, "Is that a Sharingan?!" He asked making Fugaku examine the remains. "This is... Danzo, isn't it?" 

"What is the meaning of this, Hiruzen?!" Koharu, one of the council barked. They are all bark. I should suggest to renew the council. They're old, are they 200 or something?! Yes, 200. 

"Yes, this is Danzo. He stole the Uchiha clan's eye, Hashirama's cell and teamed up with Orochimaru to implant these stolen Kekkei Genkai to his body. Now, don't ask me such question because I have already told you everything. The evidence is on the hands of Lord Fugaku and Lord Third. I've killed his Root, yes, the root is still working even after the Lord Fourth's purge. And uh, what else?" I stopped to think. "Ah, yes, I've been working for this matter so I appreciate if you would let me have my peaceful sleep now since I've done enough. What do you think Lord's?" I asked them only to be greeted by their dumbfounded glares. 

They didn't get it, they did? Or isn't it still unregistered on their heads?

"Wait... Aki-chan..." Inoichi-san said, I gave him a smile to ensure him that everything is legal so he sighed. "I am fine that you didn't commit treason. That's all I wanted to know." 

"My loyalty lies within the village, my lords. Of course, I will not do anything that might tarnish my well-being as a ninja of this village." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.7K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
245K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
1.4M 49.5K 64
"do you think it's possible to fall in love with a face you've never seen?" uchiha y/n, who has walked in Itachi's shadow all her life survives the m...
1M 22.2K 68
Your favorite anbu, hokage, jonin, and sensei. Ever felt like how it would be to date him? Hm? Well this will take place when Naruto and them are st...