The Dragon of Konoha

By thedoctorgonepale

Years ago... In a ninja world, a village hidden in the leaves was attacked by a raging Dragon. To stop it fro... More

(Prologue): Enter the Dragon
A crushing lesson of teamwork
Low level warm up
Bridge Guardians: Part 1
Bridge Guardians: part 2
A Man's Honor: part 1
A Man's Honor: part 2
Return for the next battle
Exams to the extreme
Forest of trouble: part 1
Forest of trouble: part 2
Fight Club: Minor League part 1
Fight Club: Minor League part 2
Who will train this Dragon?
Toads and Dragons
Training month
Fight club: Major League part 1
Fight Club: Major League part 2
Sandy days
Kage hunting
A town of many colors
Shakedown
Super sexy fanservice
Slug for Kage
Three way conflict of interest
Three way conflict of interest: part 2
Master of the leaf
To break the chains of logic
Paths Diverging
Dragon Of Konoha; Kiwami
A Kiwami Return
Kiwami Mission
Kiwami Mission; Part 2
Kiwami Mission: Part 3

A Boy's honor

729 32 21
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV:

Team 7 and their escort-y, Tazuna, arrived at Tazuna's daughter's, Tasunami, home.

Tazuna: I'm home, sweetheart!

Tasunami: You're home- who are these four?

Tazuna: They're the shinobi who brought me here safely.

Tasunami: Is the white-haired one okay?

Kakashi, who was getting a piggyback ride from Kiryu, spoke.

Kakashi: There was a fight... I exhausted my chakra. I'm going to need about a week to recuperate.

Tasunami: Well stay as long as you need. Consider it payment for bringing my father back safely.

She walks over to hug her father.

Tazuna: Where's Inari?

Tasunami: Oh, he's out playing.

Tazuna: Good...

Tasunami: Was it him...?

Tazuna: Yeah...

Tasunami:... I wish he could simply calm down and not take this too far.

Tazuna: He's old like me... Meaning he's more stubborn than a mountain refusing to move.

Kiryu: Oi. Where can I put, sensei?

Tasunami: Follow me.

She brings Kiryu to a living room where he dropped Kakashi and tossed a blanket over him.

Kakashi: UGH!

Kiryu: Rest well, sensei. We'll handle things from here.

Kakashi:(under blanket) I'm fatigued, not unconscious. I can still teach you kids.

Kiryu was already gone.

Kakashi:(under blanket) Hello? Kiryu...? Majima? Sakura?

Kakashi:(under blanket) At least give me a pillow.

(Opening theme)

Tucking Kakashi properly into bed, so he could properly rest, Sakura asked her sensei a question after cursing Kiryu for forcing her to take action in this endeavor.

Sakura: So the Sharingan and the prison jutsu have left you out of commission, where does that leave us?

Kakashi: Just because I'm stuck in bed, doesn't mean I can't teach you three.

Kakashi: But let's get the elephant out of the room.

Kakashi: Majima, you're probably wondering about my eye.

Majima:(sarcastically) What gave you that impression?

Kakashi: My eye was transplanted into me. Willingly given to me by a friend.

Kakashi: That's all you'll get from me for now.

Kakashi: Kiryu.

Kiryu: What?

Kakashi: Let's talk about your color change.

Sakura: Can we also talk about why his Chakra ignites and surround him in battle?

Kakashi: Kiryu, do you want them to know the truth?

Kiryu:.... Alright.

Kiryu:(clears throat)

Kiryu: I have no idea.

Majima/Sakura/Kakashi:....

Kakashi: Okay... For now, let's just say, there's something inside Kiryu that causes that effect.

Kakashi: Getting back to what I wanted to talk about... Kiryu, were you taught about how to change the color?

Kiryu: No, I just did it.

Kakashi: Alright. What you've stumbled upon Kiryu is a technique that is used to change proficiency.

Majima: The hell does that mean?

Kakashi: He's figured out to change the flow of his Chakra so his body can do certain things better.

Kakashi: For example, when he changed color, Kiryu became faster, right?

Sakura: Yeah... Are you saying by changing the flow of his chakra, he became faster?

Kakashi: More of... He unlocked his full potential in speed. Or somewhere in that direction.

Kakashi: And with how his chakra flowed, Kiryu accidentally got ahead of you two.

Majima: What?

Kakashi: Water walking. He skipped wall walking which you need to figure out if you don't want to get left behind.

Kakashi: I'll tell you what you need to do. So you can go into the forest and-

Kiryu: Oi, slow down. What's this about me getting ahead? I have no idea how I did that.

Kakashi: Kiryu, you have stumbled up a technique that's let you skip training of another technique.

Kakashi: All you need to do is get a feel of how it's done.

Kiryu: Ah... Understood.

He leaves.

Kakashi: Wait, where are you going, I have another- and he's gone.

Kakashi:(sigh)... Okay, I'll teach the two of you then...

(Later....)

Being taught how to walk on walls, Sakura and Majima go into the forest where they begin practicing it.

Sakura, with her proficiency in Chakra control, manages to do this, quite quickly.

Majima on the other hand.

Majima: SHIT!!

(Thump)

Was having difficulty.

Sakura: Do you need-

Majima: I got it.

(Step, step, step)

Majima: Whoa!

(Thump)

Majima: Grrrr... Hiya!

Sakura: Majima-

(Thump)

Sakura: Do you want-

(Thump)

Sakura: A tip-

(Thump)

Majima: No...

(Step, step, step)

(Thump)

Majima: If you want to help... Go figure out what Kiryu is doing.

Sakura: Why do you want to know that?

Majima: Because knowing how far ahead he is will motivate me to catch up.

Sakura:... Okay.

Running off, she goes searching for Kiryu. She finds him, not too far from Majima.

From a distance she watched him stand on the side of a tree with a serious expression.

At first, she believed him to have already mastered the technique until she took notice of the trees around him.

The nearby trees all had multiple holes in them from Kiryu walking on them.

Whereas Majima was using too little chakra and slowly adding more to find the sweet spot of efficiency.

Kiryu was starting with too much Chakra and trying to go down.

However, the Dragon within made that difficult.

Sakura watched as Kiryu took one step up the tree, with careful and gentle precision.

(BAM)

Only to snap the tree in half.

Kiryu: Eh?

He falls with the tree on top of him.

Sakura:!!

Rolling it off of himself, Kiryu stands up injured, only for his skin to sizzle as his wounds heal quickly.

A positive of his uncontrollable chakra.

Sakura, leaves, to tell Majima the news. As Kiryu soldiers on to learn this technique so he may have better control of his Chakra.

(Hours later...)

The young genin of team 7 return to the bridge builders home after a long day's work of training.

Upon arriving, they saw the builder's family eating dinner. The builder himself, his daughter, and grandson, a boy with black hair, and glasses.

Kiryu:?

Tasunami: Come sit and enjoy.

The three began eating, Majima and Kiryu like starving animals.

Sakura: Come guys... Could you not take your time?

Tasunami: A growing boy's hunger is insatiable.

Eating until there was nothing left, both Majima and Kiryu began training their bodies with physical exercise, as Sakura was left with helping Kakashi.

Sakura:(grumbles)

She glares at Kiryu is approached by the grandson, Inari.

Inari: Hey... I heard you all got ambushed.

Kiryu: We did. What of it.

Inari: Was it that Kuze guy?

Kiryu:(nods)

Inari: Grrrr... What's that's guys' deal?

Kiryu: How should I know.

Inari: Wish I was strong like you guys... I could go fight him.

Kiryu: You don't need strength to fight.

Inari:?

Kiryu: Fighting, shows you have strength. And if you fight enough times, your strength may even become power.

Inari:...

Kiryu: Does that make sense?

Inari: I think so...

Walking away from Kiryu, Inari saw Sakura approach him.

Sakura: I swear if you were trying to pick a fight with another child...

Ignoring their conversation, Inari snuck into the basement, where he dug through the boxes to find a blade.

A blade that once belonged to his father according to his mother.

Inari: If I don't need strength to fight, then what have I been waiting for...?

Waiting for everyone to fall asleep, Inari took the blade with illustrations on the sheath and made his way to Kuze's base of operations.

Kiryu: Oi.

Inari:!!

Finding Kiryu with a cigarette in his mouth, after sneaking out to satisfy an unnatural urge, Inari froze.

Inari: I-I'm going to go fight that old man! And put an end to this.

Kiryu:(takes a puff of smoke)

Kiryu: Alright. Let's go.

Inari: Huh?

Kiryu: I'll help.

Inari: You're not going to stop me?

Kiryu: Why should I?

Majima: Maybe because he's six?

The last Uchiha made his presence known.

Kiryu: What are you doing here, Majima?

Majima: Saw you sneak out, Kiryu-chan. What a naughty boy you are, coming out to smoke.

Majima: I was hoping we could spar, but then this happened.

Majima: So come on, let's go.

Inari: Wait, you're not going to stop me either?

Majima: Well... Someone needs to show us the way the building we should be scouting.

Majima: But if a stupid brat so happens to rush in that building, I would have no choice but to follow and stop them.

Kiryu: Hm. Okay, let's go-

Sakura: NOT SO FAST!

(Smack)

Kicking Kiryu across the face, making him drop his cigarette, Sakura makes her presence known.

Majima: Shhhh! Not so loud Sakura!

Sakura: What are you two doing?!

Majima: Following a kid in the dark- that did not come out, right.

Kiryu: Why did you hit me?

Sakura: Because you were smoking and doing something stupid.

Kiryu:...... Smoking? But you already sai-

Sakura: No. Not stopping the kid!

Kiryu: Why would I stop him?

Sakura: Because he's going to get himself killed!

Kiryu: Stopping him wouldn't stop the anger in his heart.

Majima: I can kinda relate to the kid too... Age doesn't matter, injustice is injustice.

Sakura:(blushes) Stop being so cool Majima! Let's think this through before we get in over our heads!

Kiryu:... Tell that to the kid.

Sakura: Hm?

Inari, during Sakura's scolding, had run off to fight Kuze.

Sakura:...... That little...

Sakura: Fine! Let's go save him! Nothing else.

Majima: I knew you'd come over.

Sakura:(blushes)

Kiryu: Follow me.

Team 7 rushes off after Inari.

Kakashi: Ah-choo!

Kakashi:... Why does it feel like my students are doing something stupid?

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 53 17
"I don't think you're weird. Honestly, It doesn't matter who you slept with before me or who you slept with after me. Because whoever you want to sle...
291K 10.1K 41
The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the deity inside of a newborn girl, not just an...
906K 19.3K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
13.5K 401 50
What if instead of kurama being sealed inside of Naruto he raised Naruto in the outskirts of the village away from the people. What if after a few Ye...