Peace Keeper ➳ Jacob Black ♡...

By st3tl33

Elizabeth, better known as Lizzie, was a Winchester by birth but a Cullen by nature. Growing up as a Winchest... More

Character Cast (Twilight)
1. Meeting The Chief's Daughter And Her Cousin
2. Edward's Stupid Knight In Shining Armor Moment
3. Another Accidental Meeting
4. Ditching School For Jake
5. Unwanted Suspicion As Well As Out Of Town Mishaps
6. Past Trauma And Wolfy Comfort
7. Dean Has Absolutely No Tact
8. This Is A Bad Idea, But Oh Well
9. Since I'm Going To Hell
10. Trying Not To Think Is Hard
11. The Contentedness Of Jacob Black
12. Baseball Really Sucks
13. Family Reunions Suck Worse Than Baseball
14. Red Eyes, Dry Throat, And A Surprise
15. Prom Advice And A Princess Dress
16. Missing Prom To Play Hooky With Jake
17. One Secret Revealed While Another One Kept
Character Cast (New Moon)
18. Back To School
19. Accidental Loss Of Control
20. Virginia Here We Are
21. Progress Control And Setting A Date
22. Heartbreak Freaking Sucks
23. Forks Fixes All Problems
24. La Tua Cantante Is Complicated
25. Imprinting Is No Better
26. A Reminder To Never Vacation In Italy
27. Knowing Where Home Is
Character Cast (Eclipse)
28. Officially Meeting The Family
29. Wolf's Out Of The Bag Now
30. Bella's Back Is A Target
31. A Bonfire Filled With Issues
32. Acceptance And A Newborn Army Mess
33. Graduation Party With A Vision
35. Future Plans With Present Changes
36. Carlisle's Panic Is Real
37. The Day Before The Newborn Army
38. Jacob Becomes A Personal Heater
39. Dean's Fire Lessons Paid Off
40. An Unwanted Parental Presence

34. Dean's Gift Is A Little Life-Threatening

1.2K 47 6
By st3tl33

Lizzie leaned against Emmett's truck as she drank her morning blood mixed with an energy drink. Damon was beside her and Dean was sitting on the bonnet as they waited. Today was the first training session before the newborn army arrived and while they waited for the wolves to show up the soft hum of an engine drew their attention.

Edward stepped out of his Volvo as Bella did the same from the other side. Unlike him, she was still completely against the wolves helping them fight the war and even insisted on watching to make sure Jacob and the others didn't get hurt.

"Zee."

"Eddie," Lizzie smiled at her twin as the couple approached them.

From behind them the soft padding of paws were heard as well as the rustling of leaves and the snapping of twigs. Lizzie set her finished drink down to turn around and find the pack emerging from the forest. Sam was in the front as the alpha with Jacob and Paul on each side and Seth and Leah just behind Jake. From her time spent on the rez, Lizzie could confidently tell apart each wolf from the other. She found Sam's black wolf the most intimidating while Jacob's was the most beautiful.

"Not all of them trust us enough to be in their human forms. Just Lizzie," Edward told Carlisle as he read over the wolves' minds.

He picked up on the younger ones being the most distrustful while Paul, Embry, Quil, Leah, Seth, and surprising even Jared were fine with it either way. Human or wolf. Sam and Jacob obviously trusted them wholeheartedly for Lizzie's sake, but even so, they couldn't order their pack to abandon their longtime heritage's belief and warning system.

"They came," Carlisle spoke calmly. "That's what matters. Will you translate?" he looked at his son before stepping forward.

Jacob climbed down from his high perched spot beside Sam on the small hill and made himself closer to Lizzie. She smiled at him and his head tilted slightly as if trying to return the gesture. "Hey, handsome."

Sam growled lowly when he heard them greeting each other and Lizzie laughed. She'd already established the different tones of growls the wolves used when communicating with each other compared to when attacking others. "Hi, Sam," she waved a hand at him, making the alpha happier before Carlisle began his talk.

"Welcome. Jasper has experience with newborns, he knows how to defeat them," he explained as Lizzie left Dean and Damon's side for Jasper's. "Lizzie has been taught by some friends of ours on how to fight. She'll be able to help guide us tactic-wise."

"They want to know how the newborns differ from us?" Edward translated.

"They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood still lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life," Carlisle said then stepped back for Jasper to continue.

"Carlisle's right," Jasper said. "That's why they're created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army but no human army can stand against them. Now, the two most important things to remember are first: Never let them get their arms around you they'll crush you instantly. And second: Never go for the obvious kill, they'll be expecting that and you will lose."

"Em," Lizzie said when she got the nod from Jasper. "You're first."

Everyone made even more room for the two as Emmett followed after Lizzie. They stopped until there was a good amount of distance between them and smiles on both of their faces.

Jacob tensed and every wolf noticed. He gathered she could handle whatever her brothers threw at her, which is why Carlisle suggested she helped them with the training. But even so, this was his imprint and the thought of her getting hurt even by accident was giving him enough anxiety for Jasper to easily feel.

"Don't hold back."

Emmett grinned. "After the last time you kicked my ass, not a chance."

Lizzie smirked and watched as her brother readied himself to attack. She spread her arms out as Emmett charged toward her, he went to grab her but she took hold of his arm and spun him with force. He chucked her into the air and as her feet touched the ground she was back up and racing toward him again. Lizzie ducked Emmett's punch for her face and instead shot out her arm which had him falling onto his back hard.

"Never lose focus," Jasper instructed, a smirk of pride on his face for his sister.

Jacob felt more at ease now. He could see Lizzie could handle herself and as he relaxed so did every other wolf. Leah spared a look away from the fight that was now going on between Edward and Carlisle, so she could find Damon, who was already headed her way with a smile. Dean was left alone after that just watching the fight until Lizzie appeared by his side with a hand extended to him.

"You ready to train?"

"I thought you were against me fighting?" Dean asked surprised as he hesitantly took Lizzie's hand and she led him over to a different sparing spot in the woods.

"I am," she bluntly agreed. "But I know your personality, Dean. You won't let me fight this alone especially if it involves protecting our family. Protecting Sammy."

"You know me well then," Dean grinned, feeling more relaxed.

"I am your big sister," Lizzie joked. "We'll start with the basics. I already know you can fight because of... well, you being a hunter and all, and now a vampire but fighting our kind isn't as easy--"

"So, I found out with James," he flatly said.

"Yeah," she nodded solemnly. "Anyway, just come at me like you would a newborn and I'll correct your mistakes when I see them."

"Okay."

Lizzie nodded and their fight started as Dean bolted toward her his arms reaching out to grab her but she easily slid away and behind him. Jacob, Leah, Damon, and Seth broke off from the group to instead watch the youngest Cullen and the oldest Winchester practice.

Seth was super excited about watching it, he thought Lizzie looked like a warrior mixed with an angel. She was graceful with her fighting but ruthless. Jacob was still concerned for his imprint's safety but less so when he knew Dean was the one she was sparing with. Leah found it interesting to watch and Damon found it amusing, even feeling pity for Dean who was getting his ass handed to him over and over again.

Around this time, Dean had finally gotten ahold of Lizzie with his hands around her throat. But she quickly used his body as a ladder and ran herself up against him until she was backflipping out of his grip and landing away from him.

"Again," she instructed.

Dean launched himself forward punching the air around Lizzie's head as she ducked each time until the last hit landed on her chest and she fell to the ground. It was her brother's first improvement since they started and he was grinning cockily about it. Jacob winced as he felt the pain Lizzie did from the impact but in another second it vanished as Lizzie jumped on Dean and took him down with a knee to his throat.

"Note to self, Dean-o, don't turn your back on your enemy," Damon called out as he laughed at the situation reversal.

"Noted," Dean huffed as Lizzie got off of him and helped him back up.

A growl came from behind them as well as Jasper calling Lizzie's name. Jacob glanced away from his imprint to find Sam staring at him and ordering him to train. His wolf rolled his eyes but with one last look at Lizzie, he left to do as he was told.

Lizzie smiled after Jake before nodding at Jasper and looking back at Dean. "Take a break for now, I'll be back soon."

"Sure," her brother nodded and watched her walk off.

"What's up?" Lizzie asked when she reached Jasper.

"How about a match between us?"

"Really?"

Jasper nodded and Lizzie smiled. Lizzie knew the tactics to fight from the Mikaelsons, having had Klaus but mostly Elijah train her just in case of things. But with Jasper, he had been through literal wars to get the experience he had, making him the best fighter in the Cullen family. Rarely did the two ever test their abilities against each other since they were always on the same side.

"As long as you don't go soft on me, Major," Lizzie teased as she got into position.

"I'll try my best, Ma'am," Jasper remarked back.

They started to spar between them but a minute in and everyone from the Cullen family was watching the two intently. Jasper was headstrong about his moves but Lizzie was smarter with her own. The fight lasted longer than any other and only stopped when Lizzie found herself balanced on top of Jasper's shoulders. He quickly threw her forward before gripping her arms and slamming her onto the ground. A grunt escaped Lizzie's mouth but with another second she was laughing in exasperation and defeat as Jasper smirked, holding a hand out to help her back up.

"You did well," he praised his sister.

"Still came in second to you," she sighed, smiling.

Lizzie went back to Dean after that, she wanted to get in a little more training before they all called it a day. Suddenly as she took his arm to pull him up from where he was sitting slouched against a tree, Lizzie cursed herself softly and dropped her hand.

"You're burning up, Dean. What's wrong?" she asked and crouched down to be eye level with him.

"What are you talking about, Liz?" Dean looked at his sister incredulously. "I'm a vampire now, I can't burn up let alone get sick."

Lizzie frowned thinking she might have been wrong until she rested her hand against Dean's forehead to check his temperature. He should have been ice cold the same temperature as her and the rest of the Cullen family, but he wasn't. He was hot, scalding even.

"Dad!" Lizzie started to call feeling uneasy.

Carlisle was too busy being thrown across the training space by Emmett to hear his youngest's panicked voice. Dean reached for his sister to try and reassure her that even if he was supposedly burning up he wasn't feeling anything, he actually felt pretty good. He clasped his hand around her wrist as Lizzie tried to stand up and in that moment a sudden combustion of fire flashed between them. Lizzie's eyes widened and she stumbled back to see both of Dean's arms entirely covered in flames. She realized very quickly that nothing was really wrong except for the fact that her newly turned brother had just developed his vampire gift.

Pyrokinesis.

In the next second, Lizzie was screaming out of nowhere. She hadn't felt it because of how distracted she was and neither did she see it as her favorite denim jacket started to burn around her arm. She was on fire.

Everyone stopped what they were doing in surprise and panic from hearing Lizzie's scream. From beside Embry and Paul, Jacob trembled and whined before breaking out in a painful howl that had all of the wolves growling and stressing for their packmate.

Sam was by Jacob's side in a second while Edward was by his sister's within the same time. He saw the fire and smelt the burn of flesh as he gripped Lizzie by the middle and raced them toward the nearby lake in between the Cullen and the Quileute's territories. The fire on Lizzie was spreading fast and the gust of wind from running with her had only worsened the situation. Quickly without wasting any more time, Edward pushed his sister off of the small cliff and into the water below them.

Lizzie never felt so tortured in her entire life from being set on fire to being actually kicked into the river, but then when the heat dissipated and the relief of the cold stream set in she couldn't be more grateful to Edward.

"Lizzie?" he called out.

"Fine," she coughed up water as she resurfaced. "I'm fine."

"Lizzie!" Esme screamed hysterically as she stopped beside Edward. Her mother's wide and worried topaz eyes seared into Lizzie's mind but before anything else, she was being pulled out of the water.

"Lizzie... Elizabeth?" Carlisle looked over his daughter as she clung to him.

"Dad," she smiled up at him as she found her balance again. "I'm fine, I'm okay." He didn't listen to a word she said and rather took her arm in his hand to inspect it. She shrugged the burned jacket off and Carlisle almost sighed in relief when nothing but smooth pale skin was to be seen.

"You're alright," he murmured out and hugged his daughter, even kissing Lizzie's head in reassurance to himself.

"I am," she hugged him back.

Not even half a minute later and the wolves surrounded them. No one noticed that they'd left Cullen land for Quileute land and if they did no one said anything or even cared. Since Lizzie was an imprint she was welcome and even though the treaty had been reconstructed some none of the other Cullens had yet to step foot on wolf territory, not until now that is.

Jacob was the first to approach her with Sam, Leah, and Seth not far behind. Carlisle reluctantly stepped back from his daughter. He didn't want to let her go but knew with Jacob and Lizzie's bond it was better that way. The wolf prodded the blonde's arm, licking her hand gently and whimpering softly in relief.

"I'm okay, Jake. I'm fine," she promised, running her free hand's fingers through his fur to reassure both her wolf and her boyfriend she was alright.

He felt extreme ease from her touch after having had endured the pain she did. He felt the fire scald her skin, burn it, and simmer as if it had happened to himself instead of her. The pack felt only a faintness of the pain Jacob had, both mentally and physically.

"Dean's gift finally arrived," Lizzie smiled awkwardly at Carlisle, who simply nodded. He would have honestly liked to have found it out sooner, so it didn't almost kill his youngest. "It's actually really impressive. And if we look at it, it came at just the right time to help with the newborn army," she said trying to make her point and get everyone to look on the bright side.

The wolves growled slightly at the thought if only because of what happened to Lizzie. Jacob pressed even closer into her because of it too.

"Unless it kills one of us first."

A blonde blur flashed past before Rosalie was standing in front of Lizzie and Jacob. She'd never crossed treaty lines before but for her little sister, she'd stomach the stench and her hatred for the mutts.

"Is Dean okay?" Lizzie immediately asked.

"Feeling guilty, but otherwise fine. Emmett, Jasper, Alice, and Damon have it under control for now."

Her topaz eyes were darker in color now that Lizzie really looked at Rosalie, who didn't waste another second in hugging her. Nevermind Jacob and even pushing him out of the way, which caused a small growl from him but it didn't last long when he saw the smile on Lizzie's face for Rosalie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 57 7
Set after Breaking Dawn and during The Vampire Diaries season 7, although I've played around with the timeline a little. What if Bella's name had nev...
658K 7.2K 60
𝐄𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 || 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. Requests ar...
1K 76 11
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...
54.6K 1K 14
Amy Swan, older sister by one year of Bella Swan. Half sister, but guess who her mother is? She was a powerful witch and a Bennett witch who was the...