Journey: Harry Potter

By Buckpowe12

"Who the bloody hell are you?!" "The gingerbread man!" "Oh we're screwed" ... More

Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.

53.

303 20 7
By Buckpowe12

Mya couldn't describe the pain she felt inside her. Lea may have betrayed the Order, but betraying Mya somehow felt worse. She thought they could have made up from the fight, she knew that they could. There was no time before where they didn't work out an issue.

But Lea killed Dumbledore to solidify her spot as a Death Eater. That wasn't just a thing Mya could push past with a simple hug. 

And she couldn't even fathom why she would join them at all. Lea had known how evil and vicious they were. But because of Draco, she had lost her best friend. He must have tricked her in some sort of way. That was the only rationalization Mya's brain could conclude.

It had been two days since she had come home from Hogwarts. She had replaced the window seat at Hogwarts with the chair in her bedroom at Remus' house. Which wasn't really her choice at all. Ever since she arrived back home Remus, Sirius, and her mother had been having a very intense conversation that she was not invited to join. Sometimes they would scream at each other but most of the time they were talking so quietly that Mya couldn't pick up on anything. 

Her bedroom door cracked open before Fred came in a shut the door behind him. He gave his wife a sad look. "They're still going at it. They shut up real quick when you walk in the room though."

"Yeah, I know," Mya sighed, playing with a string on the blanket covering her legs all the way up to her stomach. "Every time I have to go pee it's a good five minutes of awkward silence."

"How many times are you going pee?" Fred joked but it was starting to become a problem for Mya how many times the baby was pushing on her blatter.

And then she remembered, she still had to tell him she was pregnant.

"Fred, honey," Mya tried to soften the news with a nice smile. "Can you sit down on the ottoman for me?"

"Sure..." Fred gave her an odd look but still sat down on the little plush square that came with the chair Mya sat on. "What's up? That smile of yours is scaring me."

"No, no," Mya still continued to push the smile. Leaning over she took Fred's right hand into her left one. "Fred, what's the first thing that comes to your head when you think of children?"

"They scream and are kinda smelly," Fred said the first things that came to his head, just as she had asked.

"Yes, they are," Mya couldn't deny that. "But they are also super cute and cuddly. Can't you just imagine us with a baby?"

Fred didn't know who he was talking to anymore because it looked like Mya, but didn't sound like her at all. "What? We can't have a baby, Mya. There's a war going on."

"I know there's a war going on," Mya dropped her smile. "But some things are unplanned and could be fun."

Fred's body tensed up and he wasn't even convinced he was breathing. "Are you trying to... are you pregnant?"

"Yeah," Mya admitted in a small voice. She moved the blanket off her lap, exposing her bump.

"That's a bump," Fred scrambled out of his seat, backing up and pointing down at Mya. "There's a bump. Mya I may not know a lot about pregnancy, but I'm pretty sure they don't grow that fast to where there's a bump."

Mya rolled her eyes at his dramatics. "That's because I'm four months along."

"Four!?" Fred squeaked. "Th-that- Y-you... you're..."

"Four months pregnant," Mya finished for him.

Fred fell back down onto the ottoman. There was no expression on his face, everything was blank. 

"Fred?" Mya shook his shoulder. "You okay?"

"You're having a baby and I'm dying and we got married because I'm going to die," Fred rambled out.

"Yes," Mya nodded her head. "That is what I have been dealing with for the past few months."

Fred looked back over at her before looking down at the bump. He gulped, trying to find some words to say through the fumbling going on in his mind. "Do you know what it is?"

Mya smiled again, but more genuine this time. She hadn't been able to talk about this with anyone before but that didn't mean she wasn't imagining who her baby was going to be. "I think it's a boy." She placed a hand on her bump. "I don't know why, but it feels like a boy."

"Can I..." Fred reached his hand out a bit before pulling it back. "Am I allowed to touch it?"

Mya let out a little laugh about how silly Fred was acting. She reached forward to take his hand guiding it over to her bump. Fred's hand expanded across her belly a smile spreading across his face. 

"You have a baby in there," Fred whispered. "Our baby."

"I do," Mya tried to memorize the look on his face. The way his eyes lit up and the smile that made his cheeks move up higher. It was morbid but she wanted to be able to describe to her child one day what the look on their father's face was when he found out.

Then something happened, the baby inside of her shifted. Fred gasped not moving but also not removing his hand. "Did he just move?"

"Yeah," Mya's face lit up as well. "He started doing that after what happened... I like to think it's because you were there."

"Yeah, I like that too," Fred reached his hand behind her neck. He leaned forward, kissing her. It was a very loving kiss and one that Mya desperately needed. When he pulled away, Fred rested their foreheads together, his hand still resting on her bump. "We're having a baby, love."

"We're having a baby," Mya repeated with joy in her voice.

A soft knock came at the door. Mya quickly pushed Fred's hand off her before grabbing the blanket and pulling it back on her. "Come in!"

Sophia was the one who opened the door. "Hey, um, we need you out here for a talk."

"Yeah sure," Mya tucked some hair behind her ear. "Um, we'll be right out."

"Actually, I think it's best if Fred goes home," Sophia told her. It was strange for Mya to hear her in her natural accent, after hearing the fake American one for her whole life. "It's, uh, a family conversation."

"Fred is family," Mya said a bit defensively. He was her husband, even if they didn't know that. 

"It's alright," Fred assured her. He stood up, leaning down and kissing her on the cheek. "Will talk later, yeah?"

"Yeah," Mya said. Fred walked around Sophia and down the hall. She gave her mother an annoyed look. "What's going on that Fred can't be here for? Is this about why you three have been arguing for the past few days?"

"Please, Mya," Sophia sighed. She looked exhausted and tried already. "Just come out here, Harry's here."

"Harry?" Mya grew more confused. "What is he doing here? I get that he's Sirius' godson, but that shouldn't mean he's here for a family conversation over Fred."

"Just... trust me," Sophia turned around leaving the door open as she walked away down the hall. 

Mya grew frustrated at the lack of information her mother was providing. They had been talking for two days for what seemed to be a nonstop conversation. And now she was just invited to join in like it was nothing. 

She picked up an oversized jumper from her drawer, pulling it over her head. She straightened it out before looking in the mirror to make sure it hid all the right things that needed to be hidden. It might be odd to be wearing such a warm jumper in the summer months, but this was the best she could do before informing her parental unit that she was pregnant. But that also meant she needed to tell them she was married. 

Maybe she could understand why her mother was keeping secrets. 

When she made it into the hall, she saw Sirius sitting with Harry on the couch. Remus was standing off to the side, looking shaken up in some sort of way. Then there was her mother who sat on the chair in the living room, her hands rubbing against her legs out of nervousness. 

She made eye contact with Harry for a second before looking away. There was definitely an awkward tension between the two of them ever since it was reviled that Lea killed Dumbledore. 

"What are we doing here?" Harry was the one to break the tension lingering in the room. 

Sirius gave Sophia a hard stare. "Someone needs to explain something she thought would be alright to keep hidden."

"Sirius," Sophia clearly wasn't ready for another round of whatever argument had been going on. 

"Just let her say what needs to be said," Remus used his right hand to massage his temple. 

"I am," Sirius raised his hands up a bit, leaning back into the couch. 

"Can someone just explain what's going on?" Mya rolled her eyes.

Sophia took a deep breath sitting up straighter. "Alright well, it starts... well, I don't even remember where it starts."

"How about start with the first lie," Sirius mumbled. 

"Sirius," Remus spoke in a warning tone. 

"It does need to start there," Sophia said. "Dumbledore asked me to go to the other world because I was the only one who could leave with Lea. And that's because... I was born Aster Sophia Evans. My older sister is Petunia a-and my twin is Lily."

There was a silent shock that came from both Mya and Harry. Then both Harry and Mya locked eyes again. They were cousins and neither of them knew it. Then Mya shuttered because she realized that also meant she was related to the Dursleys. 

"You're my aunt," Harry should have felt some sort of joy from finding this out, and he did. But there was still some anger that bubbled up. "If you're my aunt, why didn't you bring me with you? Why did you leave me with the Dursleys for my whole life? Why take Lea over me?!"

Mya was also confused by this. Why would her mother take Lea if... and then it hit her. The little clue her mother had dropped. She gasped. "H-Harry she took... I think she's trying to say Lea is also related to you. Her birthday is July thirty first... why did I never connect that."

"Connect what?" Harry snapped his head over to her. "How is she related to me?"

Sophia needed to be the one to tell him. "Lea is your twin sister."

***

Lea had barely gotten a glimpse of the Malfoy's manner. When she first arrived, they separated her from Draco. Bringing her into a guest bedroom on the second floor before she could even ask where they were taking her. 

For two lonely days, she sat in the room. It was decorated just how one would picture a room at Malfoy manner. Everything was designed with dark tones of grey and silver, sometimes a mixture of black or green to off balance it. It provided her with a bed, dresser, and a desk. The only perk was the large window that over looked the grounds. She had pulled the desk chair over to the window, choosing to spend her time there the most.

When Lea first saw the peacocks, it made her smile. They were such beautiful and vibrant creatures. It was a nice mixture with the haunting clouds that hung above them. 

She wished she could see Draco though. There was a conversation that needed to be had over what happened on the Astronomy Tower. She couldn't tell him everything, but she had to tell him something. 

A knock came at the door just as it did every day around five. It meant her dinner was here. She'd always wait a minute for whoever it was to run away before she went out and picked up the tray. But this time the door opened for her. Narcissa walked in holding a silver tray with perfectly cooked food on it. 

"It's a very pretty view," Narcissa had a very soft spoken voice. "I would love to show you around the back garden sometime."

"That would mean I got to leave this room," Lea didn't mean to sound rude to Narcissa. It was just the frustration of it all. So, she placed a small smile on her face to try and come off as rude.

"Lea, you are not a prisoner here," Narcissa placed the tray down on the desk. 

"Then why do I feel like one?" Lea had to ask her.

"That's why I wanted to come and see you," Narcissa folded her hands together. "I don't like attending the meetings if I don't have to. I thought we could spend that time together."

"What are they talking about?" Lea's curiosity needed to know. "Are they talking about me?"

Narcissa sighed. "They are talking about many things. And yes, you are one of them. May I ask why you did what you did."

That must have been the question on so many people's minds. But it was easier to ask than to answer. 

"Did you do it for my son?" Narcissa asked in a lower voice. "Did you do it for Draco?"

Lea nodded her head slowly. 

Narcissa let out a sigh of relief, nodding her head back in understanding.

The door opened up again, this time a man opened the door Lea had never seen before. He barely glanced at her before looking to Narcissa. "He wants her downstairs."

"We'll be down in a moment," Narcissa told him. The man shut the door behind him as he left. Narcissa walked over to Lea, holding her hand out for her. "It will be easier the faster you do it."

Lea took her hand standing up with her. She should have felt some sort of nervousness, she was about to meet Voldemort face to face for the first time since he killed Lily. But she wasn't, there was a determination and rage that fought against any nerves that were going on inside of her. 

She held onto Narcissa had as they made their way down the grand staircase. People's heads turn to watch Lea, studying her almost. She kept her eyes trained forward though, not meeting any of their gazes.

"Lea," Draco gasped when she made it into the ballroom. He took a step to move towards her, but his father placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him. 

"Let him see her, Lucius," The hiss of his voice made a chill run down Lea's spine. She could barely see him through the people standing in front of him. But he was standing by the fire. 

Draco quickly walked over to Lea, pulling her into his arms. Creating a bubble with just the two of them surrounded by all these people. 

"Are you okay?" Draco whispered.

"Yeah," Lea whispered back. 

She pulled away from him quickly though, not wanting to appear weak in front of Voldemort. Weakness equaled death. She took his hand though because she needed to feel some sort of connection with him. 

"Leave us," Voldemort told his followers. 

One by one, they left the room, until Draco was the last one in there with them. Lea squeezed his hand before letting him go. She by no means wanted him to leave, but there was no way he was going to be able to stay. 

Draco dropped his head down walking towards the double doors. When he got there, he turned around before the doors were shut on him.

"Lea..." Voldemort was stood by the large fireplace, his snake Nagini coiled up next to his feet. "What a very unique name. Not many people spell it that way."

"My mom's family was from France, a little town called Toryes," Lea lied. "It's how they spell it there."

Voldemort hummed, still looking at the fire. "Yes, I believe they do. Tell me, what was your mother's status?"

"Pure blood," Lea had been practicing her story in anticipation for this moment. She knew all the answers to questions he might ask. "My father was half, from America."

"And yet you ended up at Hogwarts," Voldemort turned to face her. There was a coldness in his eyes due to his lack of a soul. "How peculiar that is."

Lea gulped. Now that he was looking at her, this felt much harder. "I was a part of a transfer program, from Ilvermorny."

"What house were you in there?" Voldemort asked. 

"Wampus," Lea told her.

"Ah, a warrior," Voldmeorts thin lips curved up. "Is that why you killed Dumbledore? The warrior inside of you needed to get out?"

"I killed him because I knew it would be the easiest way to solidify my side with you," Lea spoke her first truth. 

"And you want to join my ranks?" Voldemort hummed. "Tell me, Lea, if you know someone. I seem to have forgotten someone up until Dumbledore's death. Have you ever heard of an Aster Evans?"

Lea could tell he was studying her face for any hint of a lie. "No, I've never heard that name before."

"Very well," Voldemort started to walk towards her, pulling his wand out of his pocket. He stopped a bit in front of her, and Lea tried to hold her breath in fear it might give her away. "Your arm."

Lea nervously pulled up her left sleeve, presenting her forearm to him. Her pulse was racing with anticipation.

"A true warrior deserves a reward," Voldemort gave a malevolent grin before taping his wand onto Lea's arm. 

The pain of what felt like a hundred needles hit her all at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 314 21
Book Three ---------------- Power Prophecy Series ---------------- Rose's life has been turned upside down. Whatever had happened to her and Harry in...
9.4K 297 15
Where Harry James Potter hopelessly pines after a girl and won't stop asking her out. When history repeats itself and a certain arrogant boy with eme...
49.9K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
2.2K 101 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...