35.

"Draco," Lea mumbled against his lips. 

He moved away from her lips, kissing her cheek, then down her neck, to a spot that made her toes curl and her head fall back. Allowing him more access to work as he pleased in pleasuring her. 

Her mind was buzzing as his hands slowly slid up her legs and rested on her hips. Now this, this is what Lea had been expecting for her return.

The glorious sensation of feeling pleasure coursing through her body as she left Draco explore new spots that made her forget anything that had ever been on her mind.

"Draco," Lea said again, this time trying to get his attention. "Draco... we have class."

"I don't care," Draco went back to her lips, pushing on them hard as he bit her bottom lip, pulling it out. "Let's ditch."

Lea had to deeply concentrate on what she was supposed to be doing right now, because, with the way Draco was acting, she could have easily just skipped classes all week to be with him. "N-No. We have Slughorn's class today. And I'd rather not lose my invitation to his Christmas party. Are you still coming with me?"

"Do I have to?" Draco rolled his eyes.

"Yes," Lea placed her hands on his chest, backing him up as she jumped off the desk. "I need a date, and you promised that you'd come with me. Now, if you want, I can definitely find someone else to-"

"No," Draco pulled her flush against him. "I'll be there tonight."

"Wear a suit," Lea's hands moved up around his neck. "Black."

"As long as you wear something sexy in return," Draco smirked.

A knock came at the classroom door. "Hello, Lea! We have things to do!"

Lea rolled her eyes before giving Draco one last kiss. "Sorry, my annoying best friend awaits." 

"Why are you still friends with her?" Draco watched Lea bend down and pick up her school bag from the ground. 

"Because, even though she's very annoying, I, unfortunately, love the girl to death," Lea giggled. "I'll see you later."

"Finally!" Mya threw her hands up in the air when the door opened up. "Hi, Draco."

"Hello, weird girl," Draco crossed his arms over his chest.

Lea shoved Mya to walk, the two of them making their way down the hall.

"I find it quite rude he still refers to me as that," Mya said. "I mean, I am very weird, but it's a thing everyone keeps to themselves."

"What's got you in a mood today?" Lea asked.

"Hermione and Ron," Mya told her. "I didn't know what it was like to go through a divorce, but now I do. Harry and I have been spending the past couple of weeks bouncing between the two of them, trying to fix this all. But how do you fix a problem when the problem is Ron dating Lavender?"