𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺~ ♡

By MuziTi0

Painter Of The Night x Reader ↳ Black Reader You woke up in South Korea after you were kicked out of the sh... More

Prologue
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
CH 4
CH5
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
Seungho & Jihwa
JIHWA
Seungho

Ch 6

841 22 11
By MuziTi0

Next morning

You woke up tied up and your eyes were blindfolded. You can't see anything nor can you move. Your wrists and ankles hurt so bad.

"Hello?" You say
"You are awake" you hear a non familiar voice
"Why am I tied up and who are you?"You asked
"I'm just a man who was ordered to kidnap"He says

"You don't wanna do this, my master and my lord might go crazy if you were to do something to me, run while you can the one who paid you should be punished"You said

The male is intrigued by now, why would someone care about the one hurting them?He won't lie but he thinks you are a very beautiful woman despite the scars and burn marks you had. He thinks of something but his client comes in.

"Here is your money now run along" a man says
"Yup lord Min"you said.
"Despite seeing you for a day you were able to recognize me"Lord Min says
"How could I forget your devilish smile and voice". You said
"Since I'm a devil don't you think I should act like one?" Lord Min says

You hear his movements and footsteps coming closer to you and louder as you are scared in each second of it.

"What are you trying to do Lord Min" you asked.

Suddenly your legs are spread wide open and you try to close them but with his strength you couldn't. He pushes your panties to the side to look at your pussy.

"I want to see why Seungho and Jihwa seem to like this thing called pussy" Lord Min says as he pushes a finger in you. You bite your bottom lip not letting him have this his way. He smiles to himself.

"This is really interesting" Lord Min says

He pushes another finger in thrusting in and out a little bit faster than before. That's when your pussy starts leaking amusing to Min. He licks his finger and is immediately turned on by your moans. He curses as he thrusts in you faster than before. You were now moaning loudly as your legs trembled.

"Fuck! Yes faster lord min please" you beg as he continues as you finally cum on his hands with your mouth open panting. He holds your thighs licking your pussy clean of your cum. He groans when he feels his pants wet from his pre.

"I see why now"Lord Min says as he takes off your blindfolded. You blink to get attached to the lights. He was smiling but this time his smile was genuine while his eyes showed hunger and it was full of desire. You cursed under your breath. You were weak to when men were all about pleasing you and seeing Min.

"Untie me Min" you said in a stern voice.

Min did as he was told and he untied you but was surprised when you pushed him, getting on top of him.
You took off his robes with ease hovering over him. He was covering his mouth as his moans could be heard by the man who kidnapped you.

"I want to hear you call my name Min" you said
"Was it Y/n?"he asked and you leaned closer to him kissing him on the lips.
"Yes" you replied.

You didn't even hear the other man entering when you felt arms pulling you to their chest. Min who was already hard was annoyed by the man's action. You being you was turned on by the fact that the man was rubbing your clit and kissing your neck. The sensation and the pleasure was too good.

Your thoughts on breaking Min was now replaced by nameless doing his best to please you. Min was feeling left out so takes this chance to fully look at you. He watches how your thighs kept trembling and your hip twitching as if you had an electric shock but the best part is your face expressions.

He crawls in between your legs as Nameless kept on thrusting his fingers in your pussy, His face gets closer and closer until he could perfectly smell the intoxicating smell of your cunt. He was so addicted to it by now.

He licks your clit and you immediately let out a loud moan at this. Satisfied he flicks faster abusing it. Your hands reaches to grab his hair, He moans at your gesture sending you over the edge.

"Aaah....I'm close, oh yes min don't stop"

Nameless thrusts in you faster as you now have no shame at moaning loudly despite you being in a small room in the middle of the city. You were on peak of coming when Nameless stops, whining you look at the male behind you.

"Oh he freakin hot" you thought but was interrupted by him thrusting his cock in you as you let our a scream as your body was bended down. Unable to hold himself back he goes rough with you.

"Mmm fuck...you feel so fucking good..."Nameless says, his hands gripping your hips harder as his hips snap forward. You feel his cock throb inside of you as he pounds into you harder, your chest falling to the ground.

Feeling Min's presence, you felt bad for leaving him out. You look at him and he looked in need of coming, Nameless as he grabs your hair roughly as your walls tighten in process. You focus on Min as a loud whine left his mouth at your touch.

Your thumb swiped the head of his cock, smearing his pre-cum. He jolted at the sudden sensation and gulped once more as you slid down his stomach to hover above his cock.

"Aaah...please more"Min moans at the your touch and you give in taking him in your mouth. Letting a loud gasp he grabs your hair. You don't focus on the one pounding into until Nameless is coming close that you match his pounding.

Moaning into him Min groaned it was sending him over the moon, he doesn't hesitate to shove in deeper resulting you gagging, drools leaving your mouth running down your jaw. You are feeling the coil I'm your stomach when Nameless feels you tightening around him.

"That's it...Cum all over my cock like a good little whore..." He says, moving his hand moves down to toy with your clit. Moaning and still not forget about Min. Min reached his orgasm first then you and Nameless. You are tired by now and want to just sleep.

Min who is used to be fucked by Seungho is now dressed up almost as if he never was involved in such things. Nameless helps you clean as you smiles sleepily at him. Even tho Min said that you are not allowed to be released, Nameless said that he doesn't care about the money as he was able to have a nice time with me and Min.

You shaking your head at his words he looks at you. He pats your head before pushing outside of the rom where you were locked in. Now you were now walking around with no destination until you see the place where you were sold to lord Jihwa. Smiling to yourself try to remember you still get lost then decided to stay where you were.

"Look at you, how pitiful" Seungho said as Jihwa next to him runs to your side as if you were someone precious.
"Are you okay?"Jihwa asks
"I kind of got kidnapped"You replied telling them everything excluding that min was included.

———————————————-

"What a whore, you enjoyed it didn't you?"Seungho says looking at you as he was on top of you.
"I didn't my jaws hurt so much from sucking"You replied shamelessly
"You are not even feeling ashamed"Seungho said his hand on your chin.
"That's what I like about you"Seungho added kissing your neck only to smell something familiar on you.

"Who was it with you?"Seungho asked hands gripped on your neck as you kind of tried to breath
"Min and someone I don't know"You replied

Seungho let go of your neck as you pant catching your breath but you are surprised you are not scared but turned on but didn't say anything while Seungho already planned what he is going to do with Min. (Those who have choking kink here is a gift).

To be continued

A/n: Im back with another update as promised, I'm not supposed to be writing smut when it's Ramadan but meeh I had to fulfill my promise so here and hope you guys enjoyed this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 15
-COMPLETE- (Lord Suengho X Female Reader X Nakyum) *Contains triggering material: dubious consent, non-con, violence, toxic relationships.* You have...
5.2K 274 16
In the medieval times of dragons, knights, castles, and princesses, growing up to be the princess of a small province in South Korea isn't always eas...
842 84 16
"Oh my god, Jungkook! you're bleeding!", y/n gasped. But, all he did was just stare at her. He gets wounds, only to get healed by her. Park Y/n is an...
1.8M 42.5K 142
a book full of adventures. + fluff, angst, a little bit of steaminess, fantasy, horror, crime, a small intervention from stray kids, and plenty more...